Becoming A Slut Wife: Christina (2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never mentioned ANYTHING about him to Gary. The guys all get together to talk about grass (the green kind) and lawn tractors and snow blowers and sports and whatever, and sometimes play poker and I didn't want to mess that up for Gary by putting something like that between them. Of course if it ever got bad I would tell his wife and then I'd tell Gary and the entire neighborhood, but for now I can handle it.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Sorry, nothing to report about April First Friday. A group of us went to Applebee's and after pre-dinner and post-dinner margaritas I got pretty wasted. After everybody else left I went and sat at the bar and had a couple of coffees while I flirted with the bartender. He offered to drive me home, but I was too tired to wait for the end of his shift so he called me a cab and stuffed his phone number in my purse. He was kind of hunky and I didn't throw his number away.

Today I took our son to the "Y" for free swim time and met a very nice father who was there with his daughter. He was charming and the time flew and we exchanged numbers so we could set up another swim date. Hmmm...

12