Becoming A Slut Wife: Christina (3)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you believe everything you hear?"

"When I hear it from friends who have no axe to grind."

"You going to tell me that you didn't feel the spark when our eyes met earlier?"

"Oh I felt it all right, but sparks cause fires and people who play with fire usually get burned. I'm happy with my life right now and I see no great reason for making any changes."

"Pity. I think it could have been interesting" and he turned and left.

As he walked away I watched him go and cursed my luck at meeting him at Pammy's party. Any place else and we be off somewhere private and I'd have his cock in my pussy or mouth by now, but I don't play in my yard. Thank God Gary was home baby sitting the little guy. If he was at the party with me he would have been lifting my skirt for Jeff.

{Did I come close to JPB? Not too flowery was it?}

+++++

Friday, August 25

Hello my love,

Off work early today and was able to put in some good hours on the computer. Regarding the attached surprise all I can say is that you just can't trust an erotic story writer with anything - including emails. I took some liberties with the story so no one can tie it to you. Also, in my author's note I covered up the fact that I am hopelessly in love with you - unrequited as it may be.

It has not been spell checked or proof read as of yet. Look it over and let me know if there is anything you want changed. For that matter, if you don't want it posted at all let me know and I'll hit the delete key.

Thinking of you, Bob

From:

To:

Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2006 6:38 PM

Subject: BASW_me_3

Oh my God! Do I really come off that conceited in my letters??? That's terrible! You know when I say things about my "terrific boobs" I'm saying it sarcastically don't you? Until I read it back to myself in the story I didn't realize that it comes across with NO sense of teasing and irony or sarcasm --even though I DO have terrific boobs! See what I mean?

Also, I am going to be very, VERY careful what I say to you from now on knowing that it could end up in a story. No, No, I AM kidding. I enjoy writing to you too much to censor myself.

Of course I liked the writing, but I'm afraid most of your other readers may find it a little boring because they don't share connection we have. And, it is real life --never as much fun as a story.

A couple of things...Is there anyway to make it clearer which of us is writing which message? We know, but a new reader might not find it as easy to follow as we do. Also, above July 17 you repeated "mechanism" and at the final party I think you used Tammy instead of Pammy once.

But, here I am, home alone on a Saturday night, not coming up with any new material for BASW_me_4. It really has been a slow year compared to 2005 hasn't it? Especially when you count the train I pulled at the Christmas party. How will I ever top that this year?

Anyway, I LOVED reading the story (God...how could you do it with nothing to work with but emails?) and I think I'll be the only BASW with three parts. No, no, there is one out there with 5 or 6 parts isn't there? I guess I have my work cut out for me, don't I?

Love you, Chris

To Be Continued??