Becoming A Slut Wife: Christina (5)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't worried so much about being chased into the supply closets and stairwells, I was worried because Matt is a guy and guys talk (and don't tell me they don't). At least Karen is discrete (so far) -- probably she has more sins to hide than anyone else.

Whew! I feel better.

Love you, Chris

From: Chris

December 1, 2006

This sucks!!! Guess who is still at her desk at 7:11 PM on a First Friday? The crowd left almost two hours ago heading for a hotel lounge Happy Hour and buffet which ended about 11 minutes ago.

Oh well, thinking of you and getting ready for the cold weather to hit us this weekend.

Yours, C

From: Chris

December 2, 2006

Oh Bob, I AM SUCH A SLUT!!! I did things last night that I haven't done since college. AND I didn't need Karen.

I got to the lounge too late to meet our crowd, but the band sounded great and so I decided to stay for a couple of drinks. A guy asked me to dance and he was a hunk so I got out on the floor with him and damned if I all of a sudden didn't get a tingle down you know where. We got all sweaty drinking and kissing and dancing and fooling around in his booth and around mid-night I'm in the handicapped stall in the men's room getting fucked by a guy I just met. Talk about romance! We were dancing and he all of a sudden took me by the hand and pulled me along to the men's room and believe me when I say I knew what was coming when he opened the door and pulled me in. He was pounding into me and I was moaning and groaning and outside the stall I could hear guys asking if they could be next.

Let me tell you - I was the center of attention when we got back to his booth. A half dozen guys came over to ask me to dance, but my stud ran them off. When I said I had to go he said he would walk me to my car, but we never got there. We ended up fucking in his big pick-up truck out in the parking lot. I felt so slutty looking out his window and seeing guys looking in while I'm on my back with my legs up on this guy's shoulders. I had a HUGE orgasm. THEN he walked me to my car and we ended up on my back seat doing it again. No names (he called me Buttercup and I called him Hunk), no phone numbers, nothing but sex. How disgusting am I? I was SO horny I just went with it. Of course feeling that horny can only mean one thing, so no surprise, this morning I got my you-know-what.

Gotta run. Birthday party for a neighbor and all I want to do right now is sleep.

Love, Chris.

From: Chris

December 3, 2006

From: Chris

December 3, 2006

I've been dealing with a tremendous case of the guilts this weekend. I acted so trashy and then I come home to the greatest guy in the world. Is he upset? No, of course not. I just don't deserve him. I do it with another guy and then I wonder why I'm not home doing it with the guy I love. This is just so weird. I'd swear off any and all extra-marital sex, but I know Gary would be disappointed (at least I think he would), and I also know it would probably happen again anyway. You have been there Dear, did Nan have second thoughts?

Forgive me for going on and on Dear. My hormones have been bouncing all over the place. Its time for me to sign off and cry for a while.

Love, Chris

From: JPB

December 3, 2006

Not that I ever knew of. She did express some regret over the wedding gangbang, but told me that it was because she couldn't let me know in advance that it was going down so I could have watched if I'd have wanted to.

DO NOT FEEL GUILTY because you are doing it with someone other that Gary. Don't ever forget that it is what he wants you to do. If you had called him from the bar and had told him what was going down and then asked him if he would rather have you come home and do it with him instead of some stranger what do you think he would have said? You have the best of both worlds my love; be grateful and take advantage of it while it lasts.

Yours in lust, Bob

From: Chris

December 3, 2006

Thank you lover. I am so glad that I have someone to vent these things with besides Gary. He is so sweet and always puts me first on our "issue" and I appreciate getting a "second opinion" from another man I care about and who has gone through what I put Gary through. I know you won't be surprised to hear that he said exactly the same thing you did: "If you had called, what do you think I would have said?"

Another thing you said: "Take full advantage of it" is also true. Its not like I don't get off on the naughty sex and then get off again coming home and telling Gary all about it.

Anyway, I'm feeling better.

Matt is coming in on a Friday morning flight, but has a return flight around 1 PM on Saturday. Just to give you some perspective on the fairer sex's hormone imbalance at certain times I mentioned to Gary that if he really DOES want to WATCH I could offer Matt our fold-out in the family room for Friday night. He's thinking about it. I really don't know what his final answer will be -- and if it is yes, will I be able to do it? Stay tuned.

Thanks for being you, Chris

From: JPB

December 4, 2006

I'm glad I can be a sounding board and long distance shoulder for you. As far as can you if Gary says yes - of course you can. You love him and you love giving him what he wants. You will be a little nervous the first time, but it will go away when you feel the first orgasm coming on. YOU will be fine. There are two problems - one is Gary and the other is Matt. It is a big step from hearing about it to actually watching and/or joining in and Gary is going to be a whole hell of a lot more nervous than you. And Matt - Can he perform knowing that your hubby is watching? Is Gary going to be in the room? Is he going to participate? Can Matt handle any of those three? I know that the first time you planned on doing Matt he was going to share you with his buddy, but his buddy and your hubby are two different breed of cat.

My advice, as worthless as it sometimes is, is that you tell Matt that Gary is a sound sleeper and that you will come to him when Gary has fallen asleep. Tell him once Gary falls asleep a bomb wouldn't wake him up. Then, if Gary is going to play, wait until Matt is balls deep and going for the glory before you moan in his ear, "Can my husband play, please?" I promise you no man who is close to coming is going to stop, get up and leave.

Damn!!!!! Why can't it be me!!!!

Love you baby, Bob

From: Chris

December 5, 2006

Well, in discussing the "big night" Gary says that he is not interested in joining in (after all, it is all his peeping on his mom and sister and their lovers that is probably the basis for his whole thing). If that will change after his watching for a while neither of us knows.

And I'm with you -- I don't think a good-looking guy, just graduating from college is going to freak out if asked to share his booty.

We have the house set up so Gary can watch without Matt knowing. Grandmom has agreed to pick our son up after school and keep him till Saturday. Are we forgetting anything?

I have to admit I'm getting very excited about this weekend. I hope it all works out. Wish me luck.

Love, Chris

From: Chris

December 7, 2006

I just got back from my meeting with my favorite VP! Remember the one who invited me to lunch with him and some clients last month? Well, he wanted to know if I could accompany him, his PA and a flunky up to Boston to attend the client's company Christmas party. He had already cleared it with my boss! We will take a limo up on Wednesday 12/13 and limo back on Thursday. When I repeated that I knew nothing of the clients business he said that it wouldn't be important, that we wouldn't be doing all that much business and it would be a very nice party. As I said before, I'm not about to say no to a VP. I'm beginning to think that something is going on that I don't know about. No, not the VP - I still think he is gay.

Love, C

From: JPB

December 8, 2006

I know why he wants you along sweetie. Read the attached (Just Another Day At The Office) and pay attention to what Elaine is doing for corporate America. Wonder why the VP isn't taking Karen? You two just have to have a night out together for me.

I hear the garage door opener so that means the wife is back from her three day business trip. Got to run.

Yours, Bob

From: Chris

December 10, 2006

Whew! It has been a busy two days. Our plans for Friday didn't work out -- Gary didn't get to watch. Matt booked a motel by the airport. He said he wasn't comfortable coming to my house. I had put in for some personal time on Friday afternoon so I met Matt as soon as his interview was over and we went to his room.

Torrid sex from three in the afternoon until eleven the next morning. As soon as we got to his room I started to doing a slow strip for him, but he said, "To hell with that" and he grabbed me and pushed me down on the bed. The first time was with my skirt pushed up to my waist and my panties pushed aside. It was animal sex at its finest! The two of us just rutted there on the bed and I had two orgasms before I even got my clothes off.

Once they were off they didn't get put back on until the next morning. We didn't even stop to eat (not food anyway). We fell asleep around nine after several hours of cock sucking, pussy licking, sixty-nining and flat out fucking.

I woke up around mid-night and saw him lying there with his limp cock lying on his leg and I just had to go after it. He woke up just about the time I had him stiff enough to ride and I climbed on board. He was young, he was energetic, and he recovered fairly fast, but he was alone! The state I was in I needed two more guys in that room that night. I managed to get three more times out of him before I had to drive him to the departures area. I gave him a passionate kiss and said good-bye pretty sure that I would never see him again.

I used my cell to call hubby and tell him that there was still a fire that needed to be put out and to get ready for me.

Saturday night we went to a Christmas party at a neighbor's, but nothing to report. Too many close neighbors for me to risk anything (although Gary did point out two guys he thought I might have some fun with -- the man is incorrigible).

Picked our boy up today and went to the pool at the Y. It was great. Everyone must have been shopping. It was the two of us and a grandfather and granddaughter. We had a ball.

And now I'm getting ready to go back to work and get ready for our Boston trip on Wednesday.

What is it with December that brings out the slut in me? And we haven't even got to the company Christmas party yet and you KNOW how that turned out last year.

Love you baby, Chris

To be continued???

12