Becoming A Slut Wife: Christina (6)

Story Info
The continuing adventures of my favorite slut.
4.7k words
4.05
75.7k
17
0

Part 25 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: I have received many comments about the form in which Christina's story is being told. A lot do not care for my using her emails to me as the format, but they are in the minority. The comments are running four to one in favor and so I will continue to let Christina tell her own story in her own words. As a sop to those who don't like the email format I will cut down some on the use of headings and limit them to enough to identify the recipient and the date. I will also add the time if there were more than one e-mail sent on that date. I will eliminate the sign off signature since only Christina and I are involved and if the e-mail is addressed to me Christina obviously sent it.

The story picks up where chapter five ended on December 10, 2006

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To: C 12/11/06

Sorry to hear that Gary was denied, but I kind of thought it might happen. Sorry for him, but tickled pink for you.

Here it has been slow. Have spent the last three days decorating the outside of the house and the trees in the yard. I did manage to get chapter 6 of Scarlett done and I have sent it off to TGBL for her review. I haven't gotten it back from her yet and my deal with her is that she gets to check it out before I post it. She has already sent me enough material to start on chapter 7 of her story.

Do you realize how many women you have brought into my life? It was you contacting me and what followed (Becoming a Slut Wife Christina, chp.1) that had all of the other women writing me and wanting me to tell their stories. Kathy, Mickey, Mona, Kathleen, Julie and TGBL all because of you. Getting to know you has been good for me.

To: JPB 12/11/06

Getting to know you has been very, very good for me too. I treasure what we have developed over the last year. That I brought more women into your life is great because it is just that many more of your stories to read.

Don't worry about Gary. He left for work today with a big smile on his face. I'm really not sure that either one of us is ready for a "performance," so I think things worked out for the best. I will tell you that hooking up with Matt when I was on the business trip was much higher on the "Naughty Meter" than just getting together with him in a motel room (although the sex was enjoyable).

To: C 12/12/06

What do you have planned for the holiday season party-wise? Any chance that you will give me my Christina/Karen moment?

To: JPB 12/12/06

What's up with me party-wise? Well there is a party in Boston tomorrow night, but being a clients party, and being asked to go by a VP, don't expect any additions to BASW_me.

Our company's Christmas party is next Wednesday. Of course, we will all be like third-graders on the last day of school waiting for the bell to ring so we can leave the company party (they don't serve booze) and go to the after party parties. Stay tuned. Who knows if Karen and I will end up in the same place.

Hubby's office party is just a luncheon at a nice restaurant, employees only.

Of course there are the neighborhood parties (we are hosting one this weekend), but you know I don't fool around at those.

I would imagine that Friday, the 22nd will be a day of early departures from the office and there are always spots to check out for holiday cheer. I will, of course, let you know immediately if anything happens. So hold off on the next part of my slutty saga - the holidays are just getting into full swing!

To: JPB 12/13/06

If you could see me now! I'm in a sumptuous hotel room in downtown Boston and getting ready for cocktails at 6, dinner at 7, followed by a live band till 11. And this after being driven up here in a limo!

The ride up was a briefing on the client (our host), with my assignment being to be sociable and pleasant, speaking of our company only in the highest terms. I think I can handle that.

Don't look for any new material for my slutty bio - I'll be drinking club soda and being very well behaved. I feel like Charley, the VP who invited me along, is doing this to see how I handle myself. Why? I haven't a clue.

To: JPB 12/14/06

Oh no! No check in from my guy. That must mean work isn't going too well for you.

Well my trip was terrific, but I lied when I said no mischief would take place. The party was very festive. The hosts were very posh - the bar was name brands (even single malt scotches), the meal was prime beef filet and lobster (right up my alley) and they did have a live band. I did stick with the club soda and I did stick pretty close to Charley (the VP) and Dana (his special assistant). A little while after dinner Charley disappeared with some of the guys (big poker players) and Dana disappeared. Most of the rest of us took the party over to the lounge. Left to my own devices I started saying yes to guys who asked me to dance. There was a lot of flirting going on (eyeball flirting, conversation flirting, and groping hands flirting), but I kept my cool and kept my legs together.

Until!

It was almost one o'clock and I had been dancing with some guys who had come into the lounge when the wedding reception they had been attending ended. I was dancing with (and being groped by) a good looking guy named Tony and he kept asking me to go home with him. I looked around the lounge and saw that all of my group was gone, but even so I was leery of taking a chance. To make a long story short the slut in me finally said yes, but only if he could get me back to the hotel early enough so that no one would know I'd been gone. I know I'd told Gary that there wouldn't be anything happening on the trip and I debated calling him to let him know that things had changed, but then I realized he would be in bed asleep. I decided to call him in the morning and that would give him a day to think about it.

When I saw the inside of Tony's apartment I thought I would gag. He lived like a pig. But a pig is an animal and that is just what Tony was in bed. There were no niceties it was just a case of "We know what we are here for so let's get to it." Tony didn't care if I got anything out of the experience as long as he got what he wanted and he wanted a lot. Fortunately for me he had staying power and I got off five times during the four times he fucked me before it was time for me to get back to the hotel.

He got me back to the hotel at ten to six and I went right for the shower. When I came out the phone was ringing and it was Dana telling me that we were all going to meet downstairs for breakfast at seven-thirty. After she hung up I called home and told Gary what I'd been doing all night and then I went downstairs to meet the rest of the group. We had a leisurely breakfast and then the limo took us home.

To: C 12/14/2006

Sorry that I missed a few, but you called it - work has sucked big-time the last three days. Fourteen hours on Tuesday, seventeen hours on Wednesday and twelve today. But it was not unexpected. It gets like this during the holidays every year.

Hooray for you for starting off the next chapter in the Christina saga. AND we still have eighteen days until we get past New Years. My list that I sent to Santa has a Christina/Karen moment right at the top of the list and with eighteen days of holiday parties yet to go it just might happen.

Still waiting to hear from TGBL on chapters 6 & 7 so I can post them.

To: JPB 12/15/06 7:50 AM

Guess who called me? Remember Nick, the roommate from the night at the rib joint? Well, his firm is having a Christmas party on Thursday (12/21) and he called me and invited me. He called me once, after our first encounter, asking to get together, but it didn't happen. But I'm a sucker for Christmas parties (and for what happens after them) so I told Nick I'd think about it and call him back tomorrow. I called Gary and told him about the invite and I know you know what he said. The way I feel right now I'm probably going to say yes.

To: JPB 12/15/06 6:05 PM

I'll have you know I was a very good girl tonight. Driving home I passed a lounge with a marquee outside that said they were having their biggest party of the year tonight and I kept on driving (but not without second thoughts). Besides, I've missed my two guys this week AND we do have to get the house clean and the food ready for tomorrow night (the neighborhood party we are hosting).

I called Nick and told him I would love to go to his party. I guess after the long night we spent together neither of us will be surprised about the post-party party.

To: JPB 12/17/2006

We hosted a VERY interesting party last night. To both Gary's and my surprise after midnight the neighbors seemed to get a lot more neighborly than ever in the past. Maybe I should have cut back on the oyster stew and the fried oysters appetizers. Of course by that time they were all pretty well snockered too. Around 11:30 the people with younger babysitters had to leave and usually the husband and wife take turns about who can stay and who has to go home and relieve the babysitter. When the dust cleared there were nine husbands and six wives still there.

Gary had some killer mixes in the CD player and people were dancing in the family room. I was in the kitchen talking to three other girls and one of the guys came up and herded us downstairs. Even in the meager light of one candle it was obvious there was a lot of kissy-face and groping going on among the dancers - NONE of whom were married to each other! Gary and I looked at each other in amazement. Nothing like that had ever happened before, at least not that we knew about. Maybe we were leaving the parties too soon.

Anyway, a guy dragged me of into the darkness and over the next hour or so I wore off all my lipstick and had been felt up (boobs and butt) by most (if not all) the guys who were there. I even had one whispered invitation to sneak off for something more intense, but I don't like to play in my own sandbox so I politely declined. Around one-thirty people started drifting out and by two Gary and I were alone and wondering just what the hell had happened. As stoked as we were we went to bed and did some major rearranging of the bed sheets before falling asleep.

A couple of the girls called today to thank us for the good time and I asked the ones who had stayed about the make-out part. They said it had happened before, but not on a regular basis and it was all in good fun. Well all right!! Have to stay later when we go to these neighborhood parties. Also, maybe it was because the neighborhood jack-ass and his wife weren't there. They had other obligations so maybe that allowed the girls to relax more than usual. Whatever the reason, it was strange and it just about knocked the socks off hubby and me.

This is turning into some month. What's next? Oh yeah...the company Christmas party and Nick's X-mas party. Stay tuned.

To: C 12/18/2006

Couldn't sleep last night so I sat at the computer and entered BASW_you_4. I haven't ended it yet. I can't make up my mind to finish it after the no name on the back seat of his truck or carry it through Matt's visit. I'm leaning toward Matt's visit being the start of chapter 5.

KM 13 is half typed into the box and 14 is half written. Still haven't heard from TGBL and under the circumstances (hubby in the hospital) I'm not going to push her to review her story and get it back to me.

Take care and think of me begging Santa to put you in my stocking this year. After all, I have been a very, very good boy.

To: JPB 12/18/2006

I thought I'd pass along that hubby enjoyed the same tactile pleasures as the rest of the guys at the party (and he was sober enough to remember). He told me that there were some incredible racks and butts on our female neighbors, but swore (wisely) that mine were absolutely and unquestionably THE BEST! Which is why I saw to it that he had such a nice weekend!

To: C 12/20/2006

Not much going on today. Got a little more of KM 13 into the computer and have finished putting her emails into order for chapter 14. I will probably do You_4 before I start on KM 15. I want to give that chapter some time to sit in case she does something over the holidays that I can include.

They are predicting blizzard conditions here for tomorrow - just what I need for my worst workday of the week. It is an extremely good bet that you will not hear from me tomorrow.

Finished the house and all I have to do now is wrap a bunch of presents. I don't know if I mentioned it, but next week is going to be a great week. I'm taking the entire week off as vacation. Don't got no plans to do nuthin!!

To: JPB 12/20/2006

Glad to hear you are taking some vacation. I like having time off with nothing planned. Hopefully your wife will let you sneak off to the computer during the week. Just tell her she needs to share you with your other women - or at least one of them - ME!

I just got back from my annual one-on-one with the bosses. They said very nice things about my performance this year and they offered me a promotion. Charley and Dana (the people I went to Boston with) would like me to join Charley's staff. I did not hesitate to say yes. It's more money and it can't possibly be more hours than I put in this year. After the New Year I'll be a special projects coordinator - whatever that is! Will I be a special coordinator, or will I coordinate special projects??? Ha! Who cares. Anyway, a very special afternoon for me.

To: C 12/21/2006

For once the weatherman didn't lie - we are in the middle of a blizzard. The paper shut down at 2 PM and sent everyone home and told us not to come back to work until they called us. My drive home - normally a seven minute jaunt - took me forty-five minutes and even then it was only that short of a drive because my truck has four-wheel drive. Between leaving for work at 6 AM and getting home close to 3 PM three feet of snow accumulated in my driveway. Even with my ten horse snow blower it took me an hour and a half to clear the drive so the wife could get her car in the garage when she got home. Her normal commute time is about thirty minutes, but it took her four and a half hours to get home. I am house bound for at least two days. It will be interesting to see how much computer time the wife will let me have during that time.

When I hit the send button on this I'm going to jump on KM 13 and try and get it done. You should see it tomorrow.

Barring a power outage I'll keep checking in and I will spend my nights between now and Christmas praying that Santa got my list and that on Christmas morning I'll find you in my stocking (in stockings and high heels).

To: JPB 12/21/2006

The weather in your area has been the lead on all the news shows (I guess they think that people not getting snow like to see other people getting it).

About last night. After the office thing I went right home and Gary and I split a pizza and a six-pack of Sam Adams celebrating my good news. I asked him if he still wanted me to go to Nick's party tonight and he suggested I pack a bag in case I don't make it home. Can you understand him? Sometimes I can't! Of course, slut that I am, I already have a packed suitcase in the trunk of my car.

Was I at the TOP of your list to Santa? And when you say stockings and heels you mean just stockings and heels, don't you? Well, I have to admit, it isn't a bad look.

To: C 12/21/2006

At the time I type this it is 9:30 PM where you are and with any luck you are getting laid. God but I do so wish I could be the one looking down (or up) at you.

No party for me today. Me and the snow-blower were busy trying to dig out. Almost done with KM 13. Actually it is typed into the computer, but I haven't proof read it yet. A little less time in snow up to my waist and I might have had it done by now.

To: JPB 12/22/2006

Well, I wasn't getting laid by 9:30, but it wasn't too long after that! At the party Nick introduced me to his friend Matt (I know-another Matt-what are the odds?). Matt said Nick had told him that when he met me I wasn't wearing a thing. I told him that was a lie - I was wearing a very big smile. Haha!

After the party Matt invited us up to his newly redecorated condo. I was a little surprised, and yet not too surprised, that when we got there it was only the three of us. Nick said, "I know you don't find that three is a crowd" and I didn't disagree. You know what happened next.

It was a good thing I had packed a suitcase.

I was late to work this morning.

I'll give you more detail later, but I'm running a little behind so I'll get back to you later.

To: JPB 12/22/2006 8:34PM

Well, our boy is finally asleep. I don't know if he will make it to Monday morning before his head explodes. I can't remember , but I don't think that I was all that wound up for Christmas when I was his age. I'm taking a break from wrapping presents to get this off to you.

Of course you know that I'm having a major case of the guilts about last night. Gary handled it fine, it's me. Same old, same old. I know I've bored you with this stuff before, but I keep telling myself that this is going to be the LAST time.

Details:

I followed Nick and Matt from the party to Matt's condo. Upstairs, when I asked when the rest of the people were coming Nick said that it would just be the three of us if that was all right with me. I was just a little pissed that Nick was taking me for granted, but what the hey, you know I like two to play with.

Matt put on some nice music, made us another drink (my first of the evening since I hadn't known if I might be driving home) and we sort of danced for a while (sort of danced meant we groped to the music). I asked Nick if he would mind letting Matt and I get acquainted for a little while since I had just met him. We went to the bedroom and undressed each other, started feeling up each other and then Matt sat on the bed as I stroked him and, just as I was about to take him into my mouth he exploded all over my face. I told him not to worry as it was always nice to get that first quick one out of the way.

He then spent his energy on me -- my face and lips, my neck, my breasts, stomach and finally (thank God!) my pussy, bringing me off completely twice. Then it was my turn with my mouth and he responded. We fit together well, but he still didn't last long.

While we were catching our breath Nick got on the bed (naked of course), got between my legs and took me hard until we both came. We cuddled and played for a while and Nick got hard again and we took a long time getting to our next climax while Matt watched.

Nick got up to get drinks so Matt and I showered and he got hard and we rushed back to the bed and he took me from behind as I took Nick in my mouth. They both took a looooooong time to come and I was beat when we all finished.

Matt woke me in the middle of the night, working on my breasts, and we got to it. Our bouncing on the bed didn't wake Nick and it was a great fuck and I had my sixth or seventh (but who was counting?) orgasm of the night.

Nick woke me up in the morning when he crawled on top of me and the noise and bouncing woke Matt and he joined us. Finally, after bagels and coffee, it was time for me to get dressed and get into the office. I sent Nick to my car to get my bag and I got in the shower. Matt joined me and began eating me. This delayed things as Nick returned, saw (or heard) us and the three of us made it to the bed again.

And that boss, is why I'm late getting in today!!! You aren't going to dock my pay, are you?

Anyway, that's how I remember it and THIS IS MY LAST TIME - NO MORE! I can't keep being a slut even if my husband does want me to be one (Gary is looking over my shoulder and snickering as I type this - he doesn't think I can do it) BUT I MEAN IT!!!! NO MORE!!

12