Becoming A Slut Wife: Christina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We sat down on one of the couches, ordered drinks and it wasn't long before we were joined by a pair of nice guys. We sat and talked for a while and then Karen and her guy got real quiet and it was easy to see why. She and her guy were all over each other. Soon my guy and I were doing the same. Lots of passionate kisses and hands traveling all over each other and he got two fingers in my pussy and finger fucked me to an orgasm and then I took out his cock and jacked him off. I caught his cum in a cocktail napkin and put it in my purse to take home and leave somewhere where Gary would find it. Karen told me that she was going back to her guy's place for a while, and I caught a cab back to my car.

In two days I had done enough to keep my husband happy for an entire month. It never even occurred to me that I was getting closer and closer to the wife that Jerry really wanted.

SEPTEMBER

After my night at the intern party and the next night at the hook-up lounge with Karen, Gary escalated his wishes for becoming a cuckold. Before we left for vacation he wanted me to promise to fuck the next guy to feel up my boobs. I told him that he needed professional help.

We went to the seashore with the kids and my mother in law so there were no 'wild goings on' around the rental. However, with his mother as a built in baby sitter we did get to go out most evenings.

One night we went to this new gigantic club with several levels and indoor and outdoor bars. The place had DJs, loud music and the crowd ranged from retirees to kids with fake Ids. It was packed with people. During the course of the evening hubby got to watch me dance with several different men anywhere from ten years younger than me to twenty years older and all of them had a good time feeling me up. One young guy, maybe five years younger than me got his hand down inside the front of my skirt and was rubbing my pussy through my underpants and I looked over at hubby and saw him smiling while he watched.

The next time we went hubby played the cliched "I'll park the car and join you inside. It was well over an hour before I saw him again standing over in a corner watching and hoping. I was sitting at a table with a crowd and I danced, necked (rather passionately at times), was felt up and did some feeling up of my own (I ran into a lot of hard dicks in those clubs). But to hubby's disappointment nothing else happened.

A couple of nights later it was Friday and we went back to the big club. Hubby dropped me at the door and pulled the "I'll go park the car" routine on me again. It was shoulder to shoulder inside the club and I was being felt up just walking through the place. I finally wound up outside on an artificial beach. It was still crowded, but at least there was room to move. I soon had an attractive man (Alan) buying my drinks and dancing with me. It seemed like hours and I hadn't seen my hubby at all.

Things started to develop and as we were dancing cheek to cheek Alan leaned down for a kiss. It was terrible! I hadn't kissed such a terrible kisser since I was a teenager. He was sloppy, wet and all over the place on my face. He obviously had no idea of what to do with a nipple because he squeezed mine like I was a bug on the wall or something. I quickly excused myself to go to the ladies room and then I made sure that I didn't return to Alan. After some effort I finally found my hubby and said:

"Let's go home and have our own fun" and that's just what we did.

Of course hubby wasn't about to let a Saturday night go by so we cruised a few clubs (all very crowded), but after Alan I wasn't in any big hurry to try and get anything going. I did dance with a few guys and got felt up some, but I grabbed hubby and drug him home early. We went out some over the second week and I did dance and smooch as hubby watched, but nothing more.

On our last Friday night we went to the big club again and hubby did the park the car thing as I went inside. It was the usual hands all over my body as I walked through the place looking for a seat. I managed to get to the bar and get a drink and I was standing there looking around the room for a seat when this real cute guy walked up to me and told me there was an empty chair at his table and he offered it to me. I accepted and found myself sitting at a table with four guys who all had to be ten years younger than me, but they were all kind of hunky looking. Hell, what old broad doesn't like having young studs after her.

For the next two hours I danced and kissed and got felt up and had hard cocks pushed into me and I totally forgot that my hubby was even there (not that I'd even seen him since walking in). Finally one of the guys asked me if I would like to go outside for some fresh air and I let him talk me into going for a walk on the beach. We walked a little way until it was darker and a lot less crowded.

We sat down and started making out. Things got a little heated and the guy had my blouse open (I was braless), my skirt up around my waist and his fingers inside me. As we swapped tongues he skillfully finger fucked me to an orgasm and when I settled down I reached for his fly and opened his shorts. I intended to give him a hand job, but suddenly I had the feeling that hubby was near.

I took his cock in my hand and stroked it a few times and then I leaned forward and slipped my mouth over the head. I pushed his legs apart and cupped his balls. I ran my tongue around the head of his hard cock while gently playing with his balls. I took him deep in my mouth and then I took my mouth off of him and sat up. I looked into his eyes and then I kissed him. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and let his wrestle with mine while my hand stroked him and then I broke the kiss and my mouth went back to his cock. I licked and sucked on him and he put his hands on my head as I bobbed up and down on him.

I could almost feel hubby's eyes on the back of my neck as he watched form somewhere close by. He was there; I knew it, I could feel it.

I pulled my mouth off the cock and circled the head with my tongue and then I ran it down the underside, licked his balls and gently sucked on them for several seconds and then I drug my tongue along the topside. Once more around the head and then I took him back in my mouth and deep throated him. His cock hit the back of my throat and I felt his balls tighten and he arched his hips up at me and shot three or four spurts of cum against the back of my throat and it started to slide down into my stomach.

I stroked his cock to get the last drops out of it and then I sat up and kissed him again. I pushed my tongue into his mouth so he could taste himself and then I broke the kiss.

I couldn't believe I'd done it. On a public beach with people walking along the waters edge not more than thirty feet away I had given a blow job to a kid twelve years younger than me (I found out later that he was only eighteen - in my defense he looked twenty-four or five). After I'd wiped my mouth with the back of my hand we put ourselves back together and went back into the club.

We no sooner sat down at the table than one of the guys asked me to dance and by the time the dance was over and we got back to the table Brian had clued the other guys in on what we had done. For the next hour I might as well have been fucking the guys on the dance floor. They took me out there two at a time and I would have one grinding into my ass while the other one was grinding into me from the front. If my skirt and panties had been off they would have been in me. I was hot. I was literally hot enough to fuck and when Sam asked me to take a walk on the beach with him I said yes.

We walked to about the same spot where Brian and I had been and sat down. The necking was hot and heavy and the second set of fingers that night not my husbands went into me and gave me a screaming orgasm. I fell back on the beach and spread my legs and told Sam to fuck me. He was all set to fall on me when I told he had to put on a condom and he sheepishly told me he didn't have one. He had to settle for a blow job. We walked back to the club, but I didn't go in. I knew if I went in that I would be taking a walk on the beach with Randy and then Phil and that as hot as I was if neither of them had a condom I might end up fucking them anyway. I gave Sam a passionate kiss goodnight and headed for the parking lot. I hadn't gone ten steps when my hubby caught up to me.

"God that was hot. Why didn't you fuck the second one?"

"I didn't want you to have any kids to raise that weren't yours."

"Huh?"

"He didn't have a rubber."

"Oh. Good thinking."

We were both so hot that we fucked on the back seat right there in the parking lot and stopped twice on the way back to the rental to do it again. Then vacation was over and we returned to the real world.

LATE SEPTEMBER

I did the deed, I stepped over the line, I hooked up, I committed adultery, I broke my wedding vows, and I was a slut, a tramp, unfaithful, a fallen woman. And I loved it!

I had been selected for a "train the trainers" class taught by a young contractor (Brad) who seemed to have eyes for me. After the training session his company treated the 7 trainees (2 men, five women) to an outstanding dinner at a wonderful restaurant (why not, for what our company paid them). After dinner Brad asked me if I would like to have a nightcap with him at his hotel. He was a hunk! I had spent a good part of the training session watching him and wondering what he would be like in bed.

I excused myself to go and powder my nose and called my husband and told him about it. His response was:

"Burn every detail of what happens into your brain so you can tell me everything when you get home."

I went back and told Brad that I would meet him at his hotel. He told me he would be in the lounge and I said:

"No. Give me your room number."

He must have been standing just inside the door waiting for me. I knocked once and the door immediately swung open. I walked in and put my purse on the little table. I had stepped across the line and there was no need to be coy about things. Even as he was asking me what I would like to drink I was taking off my dress. I dropped my dress to the floor and said:

"You don't really want to waste time drinking do you?"

I stepped to him and offered him my mouth as my fingers busied themselves with belt buckles and zippers. His tongue darted into my mouth as his arms went around me and hands unsnapped my brassiere. My bra fell to the floor at the same time his trousers pooled around his ankles. I broke the kiss and said:

"You get the shirt while I take care of the shoes and socks."

I knelt in front of him, his already erect cock bobbing in front of my face, and I removed his penny loafers and socks as I teased the head of his cock with my tongue. I stood up and he lowered his head and his mouth took in my right nipple and I shivered at the thought of what this man was going to do to me. He was going to make me a fallen woman and make my husband a cuckold and the weird part was that both my hubby and I were okay with the idea.

I let him work the nipple and my hands went down and took hold of his cock and I started stroking it. He led me to the bed and I lay down and spread myself for him. He moved to lower his head to my honey pot and I stopped him.

"No foreplay lover, no slow and easy. I want the first one hard and fast. Take me from faithful housewife to whore in seconds. We can play later."

His spear lanced into me and in three strokes he was in as far as he could go and then he gave me what I asked for - he fucked me hard and fast.

"Hard and fast?" he said, "You got it" and he started ramming his cock into me. I could feel his balls slapping against my ass when he shoved his cock in deep. The angle was perfect for his cock to rub against my clit as he stroked in and pulled back. I shoved myself up to meet his strokes and I felt him go even deeper into me. I felt the pleasure building in my center and I locked my legs around him and cried:

"Oh fuck yes, oh sweet fucking Jesus yes, fuck me Brad, fuck me harder, fuck me harder."

He rammed into me and I was moaning in pleasure and then my orgasm hit and I clawed at his back and cried out, "Oh Fuck!" and then he groaned and I felt his juices flood my hole. I was just getting ready to get up and suck his cock to get him hard again when he surprised me. He didn't go soft! He started to, but suddenly he was going the other way and his cock stayed hard enough to penetrate.

He fucked me slowly, pulling out a little and then shoving back in. He started giving me long, hard strokes until I started to moan and then he started fucking me hard and fast again and it triggered another orgasm. For several more minutes he pounded into me as I had one orgasm after another. He reached under me and took my ass in both hands and pulled me to him as he rammed hard into and then he stopped and held himself against me as he pumped me full of his cum.

And that was just the start of the night.

The kid was terrific in bed. I had forgotten what it was like to be with a young stud (he was only 22) with recuperative powers. During one of our rest breaks we talked and he told me that at 14 his best friends sexy mother took him under her wing and taught him how to please a woman. Believe me, her lessons weren't wasted. He was a brainiac who graduated from Cal Tech before his 19th birthday and his company had snapped him up and was now teaching him the marketing, training and sales end of the business.

Anyway, we did it five long and very satisfying times. The kid was a fantastic fuck, so how lucky was I that when I finally did do the deed the guy I did it with really knew what to do with his tongue and cock? I know I walked around with a Cheshire Cat grin on my face all the next day.

I reluctantly left his room around 5 AM as he was dressing to fly back to California. I gave him my number and told him to call me whenever he came back to town. I had just enough time to race home, give hubby the fuck of a lifetime, shower, dress and hit the road back to work. God, I was tired. I was getting too old for this.

I called hubby three times that day to check that what I did was still okay with him now that he'd had time to think about it in the daylight and for a few hours. He was still ecstatic and looking forward to when we got the kids in bed that night. I hope his feelings don't change over time because I can't undo it.

I looked back and thought that it all started on our honeymoon when he wanted me to fuck that bartender and then him showing every one he knew the photos of me in my bikini. Add to that the way he likes me to dress and how he likes me dancing with other men, his constant encouraging my infidelity and his slut wife stories left on my pillow. He finally got what he wanted so I hope he really is happy.

NOVEMBER

We went to a very large neighborhood party on a Sunday. New neighbors moved in during the summer and they hosted. The theme was football, but I think it was really to show off the host's new gigantic TV. He's one of those guys, the biggest pick-up truck, the biggest back yard grill and now the biggest TV (my guess is that he also has the smallest cock). Anyway, it was all adults and it started around noon. Apparently there were football games on from noon until after midnight.

The host had the basement decorated like a 13 year old (I don't like him - is it showing?) with posters and photos everywhere and game jerseys of his favorite teams. He had a keg of beer in the basement and another one out on his deck. There must have been sixty people there off and on through the day and evening. Some of the wives were down in the basement with the men rooting the teams on, and others were upstairs talking in the kitchen or watching chic flicks in the living room. The house was packed and there were people everywhere.

Around 9PM the host caught me coming out of the upstairs bathroom (or maybe he had followed me and was waiting?). He was moderately drunk and he blocked my way down the hall. He very brazenly put his hands on my breasts and started to maul them. He was telling me that the men in the neighborhood had voted me the neighborhood MILF that they would all like to fuck.

I don't mess around where I live so I removed his hands and told him never to touch me again or I would kick him solidly in the balls and then I went back downstairs to where hubby was watching football. I was tempted to grab hubby and leave, but thought "Fuck him! (the host) and decided that he wasn't going to intimidate me into running away from him. Hubby and I stayed another hour or so and then we went home.

DECEMBER

On a Friday we had our un-exciting holiday party thrown by the company. Nice food, not so good speeches by the big-wigs, no alcohol and no music. As soon as everyone had done the required ass kissing of the bosses we were off to the bars.

We did three different bars, losing some people at one, picking up a few at another and finally the group was down to about ten and we went to someone's apartment. I don't even think the guy worked at our company. He must have been a friend of someone who does and had hooked up with us at one of the bars.

It was a large loft apartment and he had roommates and they had mistletoe hanging everywhere so I pretty much made the rounds with the kissing even as more people were showing up. The booze was flowing, the music was nice and the lights were low. It was a fun party.

Later I found myself sitting on a guy's lap. I didn't know him from the office, I didn't even know his name, but I was sitting on his lap and we were kissing like fourteen year olds. He had his hand inside my blouse and I was rubbing the lump in his trousers when he got a couple of fingers into me. I let him finger me for a minute or so, but it was uncomfortable since I still had my panties on. I stood up and took them off and dropped them on the floor and then sat back down on his lap and spread my legs to give him better access. All I was looking for was an orgasm from his fingers and I was going to repay him with a hand job.

Our tongues were dueling and he had his fingers back in my pussy and I had just worked his dick out of his pants when suddenly he asked me to stand up so he could open his pants to get his zipper out of the way. I stood up and he pushed his pants down toward his knees and I went to sit back down and he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me down. I don't think he was trying to do it and I know for sure I wasn't trying, but when I hit his lap his cock went right into my wet pussy. I started to rise up, but he had his hands on my waist and he pulled me back down. I tried again and he pulled me back down again. Up, down, up, down, it was just like fucking. The third time when he pulled me down his cock rubbed my G-spot and I stopped trying to get away and I started riding him.

I couldn't believe that I was doing it. On a couch in a room full of people I was riding the cock of a guy whose name I didn't even know. Every time I pushed down on him his cock would touch my G-spot and my body quivered with orgasms. I felt his stiff cock get even harder as he pushed up at me as I pushed down on him. I knew he would be cumming inside me soon. He wrapped his arms around me and rolled me over onto my back and started fucking me hard. Someone started sucking on my left breast and I moaned and shoved my pussy up at the guy. I heard a woman say, "You go girl" and another one say, "I wish I had the guts to do something like that." A mouth latched onto my right breast and I moaned again. Suddenly the guy groaned and he pushed deep inside me and I felt the pulsations of his cock as he dumped his sperm inside me. He pumped several more times before I felt him lift himself off me.