Becoming A Slut Wife: Christina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to push the mouths away from my breasts so I could sit up, but before I could do it another guy crawled on top of me and another cock slid into my pussy. I looked up to see Steve, a guy I worked with looking down at me. He smiled and said, "You can't possibly know how bad I've wanted to do this for the last couple of years."

Why fight it? Everyone in the room had watched me do the first guy and by now I was labeled a slut anyway. He pushed gently and entered my wet hole and then he started fucking me slowly with long, deep strokes. I lifted my ass slightly and felt him move even deeper into me. The mouths on my tits were making me moan and Steve began to pump faster and I loudly moaned as an orgasm washed over me. Steve grabbed my legs and lifted them up on his shoulders and he began to pound into me deep and hard. He slammed into me for what seemed like hours and I felt another orgasm building deep inside me and then I screamed, "OH MY GOD!" as I came harder than I could ever remember. I heard Steve gasp, "Here it comes baby" and I cried, "Give it to me, let it go, give it to me" and Steve pushed as deep in me as he could go and I felt him cum.

As Steve was climbing off of me I heard some guy say, "Think she'll do all of us?" and another cock entered me. I didn't know this guy either, but he was balls deep in me before I even knew Steve was all the way out of the way and my legs went up and wrapped around him. I felt the strong cock pumping into my pussy and I moaned and I cried and I begged him to fuck me. My tits were being worked, my pussy was full and I looked around and saw several people standing around and watching me. I saw men taking off their pants and I knew they were going to fuck me too. Something nudged my cheek and I turned my head to look and there was a hard cock only an inch or so from my mouth. I didn't even look to see who it belonged to; I just opened my mouth and let it in.

I was lost in lust. My entire universe consisted of the cock in my mouth and the cock in my pussy. I had never felt so alive, so aroused. The cock in my mouth throbbed and then released and I gulped and swallowed and at the same time I felt the cock in my pussy send a load deep into me. Two more cocks took their place and then two more and two more after that. Some of them I knew from work and some I'd never seen before.

And then suddenly it was over.

Everyone dressed and left, leaving me on the couch a sweaty, cum covered mess. I managed to get up and find the bathroom and I cleaned myself up. On my way back to the living room I passed by an open bedroom door and I looked in and saw the guy who had started it all. He was lying naked on his bed sleeping. He was lying on his back and I had an evil thought. I went into the bedroom, took off my undies and straddled his head. I concentrated on squeezing my muscles and was rewarded with a blob of cum falling from my pussy onto his face. I just wish he would have had his mouth open. I giggled, got off the bed and went home.

It was three PM Saturday when I dragged myself into the house. Hubby took one look at me and asked:

"What the hell happened to you?"

"I got fucked sweetie, I got fucked real good."

Nothing (extra-marital) has happened since that party. Is this enough for you to work with to do a story?