Becoming A Slut Wife: Cora

Story Info
He had something she couldn't get from hubby.
4.9k words
3.95
126.5k
30
Story does not have any tags

Part 27 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm probably going to end up divorced, but right now I just don't care. I'm having the time of my life cheating on my husband and I don't intend to stop. I'm doing it right under Ben's (my husband) nose and he doesn't suspect a thing. He was even the one who helped set me up with my lover.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It started twenty years ago on our honeymoon; at least that is when the seed was planted. I had gone to my marriage bed a twenty-one year old virgin. I had promised my mother that I would walk down the aisle with my hymen intact and I did it.

The fact that I was a virgin did not mean that I knew little or nothing about sex. I had listened to all my girl friends rave over how good it was and by the time I married I had seen a good two dozen porn videos. Even though I stayed a virgin I was no stranger to cocks. I wouldn't let anyone invade my three body openings, but I wasn't a totally heartless bitch. If I liked a guy and he was a fun date he could get a hand job out of me while I let him play with my breasts.

I'd kept a diary back then and one day about a year after I married Ben I went back through it and counted thirty-seven different cocks that I had wrapped my fingers around and made spurt. White ones, black ones, Latin ones and even a few Orientals.

Anyway, I met Ben, fell in love and when he proposed I said yes. I approached my wedding night with eager anticipation. I wanted to experience the full range of sexual activities. I wanted to suck Ben's cock, have him eat my pussy. I was looking forward to giving him both of my cherries - anal and vaginal - and I saw my honeymoon as being one great orgasmic Heaven.

My great hopes were dashed five seconds after Ben and I had crawled naked onto the bed. I started to lower my head to take Ben's cock in my mouth and he stopped me.

"Stop that Cora. Only whores and loose women do things like that."

I tried to talk him into letting me do it at least once so I could see what it was like, but he absolutely refused. Given his stance on that I didn't dare ask him to go down on me. Ben was fine with regular sex; actually he was great with regular sex. Anytime, anywhere and two or three times a day on our honeymoon. Even after the honeymoon Ben was always up for sex (no pun intended) and for the first seven or eight years of our marriage five or six times a week was not uncommon.

Once, when we had come home from a party and were both a little tipsy I told Ben I'd like to try anal sex and got the same response I had gotten when I had wanted to try oral sex. It looked as if my lot in life was going to just be regular sex. Our sex life did slow down after a while as children and the other pressures of life got in the way. Plus Ben had been moving up in his company and the higher up he went the more hours he spent at work. But we still had plenty of regular sex and it was always good.

I never lost my desire to try oral and anal sex, but they moved into the realm of fantasy. Some nights after I'd put the children to bed and Ben wasn't home yet I'd get on the Net and visit porn sites where I could see what I couldn't have.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The years went by, the children grew up and Debbie joined the Army while Timmy opted for college. Tim wanted the full college experience so he was living in a dorm which left Ben and me alone in the house. With the kids gone our sex life picked back up to five and six times a week. Then Ben was offered another promotion, but one that involved a lot of travel. Ben took the job and he started to be gone at least one week out of the month. As he grew into the job he started traveling more and soon he was leaving on Monday morning and coming home on Friday night almost every week.

I was used to my steady diet of sexual activity and Ben's business trips started leaving me in a constant state of horniness that Ben was hard put to satisfy when he got home. To be truthful about it, he didn't. He tried, but he couldn't make up a missing weeks worth in only two days. I was constantly horny and I'm not sure that I wouldn't have dragged the mailman into the house if he had ever come up on the porch.

Ben had been traveling for about nine months when he decided to give me some help. It wasn't the kind of help he was thinking of when he set it up, but neither of us knew that at the time (and he still doesn't -giggle, giggle). What Ben did was hire the son of one of the guys he worked with to do some work around the house. He was to cut the grass, clean the pool, weed the flowerbeds and other stuff that Ben did not want to waste his weekend home on. He told me about it on a Monday morning as he was packing to leave.

"I hired Jack's boy Dave to help out around the house. He will be here on Thursday to cut the grass. If you need anything done just tell him. Don't save 'honey do's' for me to do on the weekend. I've hired Dave so I don't have to waste my two days off doing chores."

"What days will he be available?"

"Monday through Friday until school starts up again."

I didn't think any more of it until Thursday when the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see an Adonis standing there. Tall, well built, good looking and smiling as if he were overjoyed to see me.

"Mrs. Rush? I'm Dave Blanchard. I'm here to cut the grass and your husband said you might have some other things for me to do."

I'm ashamed to admit it, but the first thought to jump into my mind when he said that Ben said that I might have some other things for him to do was, "Damned right I do. Push me down on the floor and fuck me."

In my defense I can only say that Ben hadn't put out my fires over the weekend and I was as horny as a goat. In fact, when the doorbell rang I was on my way to the bedroom to get my vibrator. All thoughts of that battery operated piece of plastic fled when I set eyes on David. But even though I felt my pussy juicing up I had enough control (or common sense) to invite him in and then walk him right out to the shed where Ben kept the garden tools and the lawn mower. Then I spent the rest of the day fantasizing about Dave as he worked in the yard.

I spent two weeks fantasizing and that is probably all it would have been had we not had a near record temperature day. Dave was cutting the grass bare chested and in a pair of shorts and sweat was rolling off him. I had been lying next to the pool in a bikini working on my tan and when Dave finished cutting the grass I invited him to take a dip in the pool. He said he didn't have any swimming trunks with him and I told him I would get him a pair of Ben's.

As I walked toward the house I saw Dave's reflection in the patio door glass. He was watching my ass and squeezing his cock and I felt my pussy tingle at the thought that this young man (only twenty) was turned on by my forty-two year old body. Inviting Dave to use the pool might have been the courteous thing to do, but it hadn't been the smartest as I found out when he came out of the pool dripping wet. The wet trunks seemed molded to his body and they outlined the size and shape of his cock. That got me started on fantasizing again and that coupled with my constant horniness caused my pussy to get almost dripingly wet.

I was lying on my back on the chaise lounge imagining Dave bending me over the diving board and taking me from behind when movement next to me snapped me out of my reverie. I looked to my right and saw Dave standing there. The swimming trunks were gone and he was stroking his erection less than a foot from my face. Alarmed I started to get up, but Dave pushed me back down and said:

"You don't have to touch it if you don't want to, but you have been staring at it for hours now and I just thought that you should get a better look. I'll just sit here next to you, get some sun and let you do whatever you want."

I was stunned. Not so much at seeing his cock (and a very nice one at that), but at the fact that a boy so young could have so much confidence in himself that he could do what he was doing with me. I was determined that I wouldn't let him see how flustered I was so I leaned back, closed my eyes and tried to ignore him.

Yeah, right! I kept opening my eyes just a crack and looking over at him sitting next to me with that nice looking cock sticking straight up out of his lap. The diving board scene came back to me and I fantasized about taking that cock from behind. I imagined myself on my knees in the tool shed as he fed his cock to me. The word 'fed' triggered the thought of my sucking Dave's cock to see what giving a blow job was like. I could see, in my mind, the two of us in a sixty-nine so I could finally feel what having my pussy eaten would be like.

I was horny as hell. Ben hadn't taken near enough care of my needs when he had been home over the weekend and he wasn't due home for three more days. Three more days that I would have to stuff my hole with battery operated plastic. I squinted at Dave's cock as I thought, "No one would know except the two of us." I didn't know if Dave would eat my pussy, but I would be able to satisfy my curiosity about giving head. Dare I? No damn it, no I told myself. You have managed to go without knowing for over twenty-one years now. You are a faithful wife so get those stupid ideas out of your head.

I got up to go in the house to get some clothes on. Again I saw Dave's reflection in the patio door glass and he was watching me and stroking his cock. His beautiful hard cock. Softer than plastic, but still gloriously hard. Hard and wanting me. My knees felt weak and as I reached for the door handle on the sliding glass door, something in me snapped and I turned and said:

"Oh hell, you might as well come on in the house with me."

The poor kid never had a chance. He was no sooner in the door than I was on my knees in front of him and had his cock in my hand. I looked it over closely; it wasn't any bigger than Ben's, but it had a little leftward bend in it whereas Ben's was straight. There was a drop of pre-cum in the pee hole and I licked it off and savored the taste. It wasn't as sweet as Ben's, but that wasn't a true comparison. I'd never tasted Ben's cum straight from the source. A couple of times after making love (and making sure that Ben didn't see) I put my fingers in my pussy after Ben had cum in me and then I had licked them to see what the taste would be like. But it wasn't just Ben's cum that I tasted; it was Ben's juices mixed with mine. I leaned forward and took Dave's cock in my mouth. I'd never sucked a cock before, but I had seen it done countless times on porn videos and I tried my best to do it the way I'd seen it done.

"Tell me before you come sweetie, I don't want to be surprised."

Then I licked it like an ice cream cone. I ran my tongue down the top until I got to his balls and then I sucked on them for a bit before taking my tongue up the bottom side. I circled the head twice with my tongue and then I swallowed it. It had a pungent taste and I wondered what it would taste like coated with my juices. My head bobbed and my tongue laved and after a couple of minutes his hands moved to the back of my head and he started fucking my face.

Dave tensed up and he told me he was going to cum and I clamped my lips tight around his cock. I was determined not to lose a drop. I had waited over twenty years for the experience and I was going to have every last second and every last drop of it. I held him in my mouth until he was soft and even then I was reluctant to let it go. Letting it happen had been a major weakness on my part and I knew that I would never do it again, so I didn't really want it to end.

That thought lasted for as long as it took Dave to take my arms and helped me up from where I was kneeling. "My turn" he said as he pulled down my bikini bottoms and pushed me back against the kitchen table. In the time it took me to figure out what he meant he had picked me up and set me on the edge of the table and spread my legs.

"I'll bet it tastes as good as it looks," he said and then he licked my pussy.

I don't know if he did it right or not as I had no yardstick to go by, but he licked and sucked on it and found my clit and went to work on it. It only took him three minutes to give me a screaming orgasm. As I regained control of my senses Dave said:


"You seemed to enjoy that."

I sat there on the edge of that table with my legs spread wide and my body all warm and glowing and I hated my husband for having denied me the pleasure that Dave had just given me.

"I did lover, I did, oh God yes I did."

I got off the table and went to my knees in front of him and I licked his cock. I knew that I should have quit when Dave's mouth had given me the orgasm on the table. I had already gone way past the line, but I convinced myself that now that the damage was already done and I was never going to let it happen again I should at least take advantage of this one time event.

I licked and sucked on Dave's cock and when he was fully erect and his cock was rampant in all of it's hardened glory I took hold of it like a leash to lead Dave to my bedroom. Surprisingly he resisted me.

"I can't Mrs. Rush."

"Why not Dave?"

"I didn't come prepared. I didn't bring any protection."

"That's sweet of you Dave, wanting to protect me, but you needn't worry because I can't get pregnant any more."

Even after letting him know that I had to practically drag him onto the bed. Once there however he lost all his resistance. He lifted my legs up onto his shoulders and put his cock at my opening.

"Hard and deep Dave" I moaned, "That's how I want it, hard and deep."

I'd already broken my wedding vows so I let myself go. I was a wanton slut for Dave. I clutched at him, dug my nails into his back and buttocks and screamed and begged for him to fuck me hard and make me cum. He gave me two orgasms before he came and then I scrambled out from under him and went after his cock with my mouth. He pushed and shoved me until he got me into a position where he could go sixty-nine with me and then I mewled and purred like a stroked kitten as he ate my pussy. It didn't even dawn on me until after I had gotten him hard again and had mounted him that he had licked his own juices out of my pussy.

I was one raw sexual nerve ending as I bounced up and down on his hardness. I didn't think of Ben, my kids or my own behavior; all I thought of was how damned good I felt and of ways that I could make it last. When Dave spent himself in me for the third time (counting the first one in my mouth) in less than an hour I felt disappointed. I wanted to make that day last. It was only going to be that one time and I didn't want it to be over. I wanted to make the most of my one and only time of committing adultery. Dave had come three times all ready and I remembered back to when Ben was Dave's age four times had been his limit.

I wanted more than one more time with Dave. I wanted a dozen more times, two dozen even. I wanted to suck his cock several more times. I wanted my pussy eaten until Dave's jaw was so sore he couldn't do it again. I went after his cock again and it took me a lot longer to get him up than it had the last time, but get him up I did and as I licked his cock and his testicles I decided to get it all done. I'd sucked a cock, I'd had my pussy eaten, but there was one more thing I wanted to try that I never had.

"I want this one in my ass Dave. Will you do that for me? I've never had it there and I want to try it, please Dave?"

He took his time and worked on my butt with his thumb and fingers until he had it as loose as he could get it and then he put the head of his cock up against my sphincter and started to push. It hurt. There was pain, but the pain was no worse than the pain I'd felt when Ben took my virginity. I bit my lip and waited for the pain to slowly disappear and turn into pleasure as had been the case when I gave up my cherry. It took longer that I thought it would and I was just beginning to think that anal wasn't all that great when I felt the first stirrings of something. It was a small thing, but it caught my attention and then it started to grow. In three more minutes I was moaning in pleasure and shoving my ass back on Dave's cock. It took him almost five minutes to get himself off and by then I'd had two mind blowing orgasms and again I hated Ben for denying me the pleasure.

We fell asleep and might have slept the night away if the ringing phone hadn't awakened us. It was Ben making his nightly check in call. As he filled me in as to how his day had gone Dave moved up behind me spoon fashion and probed for my love hole. I should have scooted away from him, but I didn't. What I did was lift my leg to give him a better shot at getting in. As his cock slid into my pussy I bit my lip to keep from moaning and as Ben was asking me if Dave had come by Dave was slowly fucking me.


"Did he do a good job?"

"Yes he did honey. He worked really hard today. Really worked up a sweat."

"Okay baby, I've got to go. I'll call you tomorrow. I love you, bye."

"I love you too honey, bye."

As I dropped the phone on the bed I moaned, "Fuck me lover, oh God, fuck me, fuck me hard."

I'd had so many orgasms that day that I didn't think another one was possible, but I did have one and it was a big one as Dave splashed my insides with his juices. I remember thinking for one silly second that is was a shame that all that potent seed he'd put in me couldn't be rewarded with a child. I knew my one day of madness was about over and I wanted one more time so I went after Dave with my mouth yet again. It took me forever to get him hard again, but then it took forever for him to fuck me that last time. I took him deep in my ass and had two more orgasms before we collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hadn't intended for Dave to spend the night with me, but when I awoke in the morning we were all wrapped around each other. He was there, he was naked and one more time wouldn't hurt. I had learned that I liked the feel of a cock in my mouth so I took the partially awake young man in my mouth and I worked on him until he was both fully awake and erect and then I mounted him. I rode him with eyes closed, lost in the feeling of the moment. After several minutes Dave pulled me down to his chest and rolled over to put me on the bottom and then he began to fuck me hard. I moaned and moaned and pleaded with him to make me cum and when he did he came at almost the same time. All I could think of when he pulled out of me was, "One more time, just one more time" and I swung around and again went after his cock with my mouth. He pushed and prodded me into position for some sixty-nine and then went after my cum filled pussy like a starving man. When he was hard I lay down and pulled him on top of me and told him to fuck me hard. He did and I came twice before he did. As we lay there catching our breath I asked:

"Doesn't it bother you to eat my pussy when it has cum in it?"

"Hell no. Your pussy is delicious. I'd even eat it after your husband came in it."

"You would?"

"In a heartbeat."

Just the thought of that made me shiver. I could never give Ben sloppy seconds after Dave, but let Dave eat me after Ben had fucked me? Too bad it would never have a chance to happen. I leaned over and kissed Dave's cock and then I got out of bed and got dressed.

I walked him to the door, kissed him and thanked him for a marvelous time. He smiled and said:

"You were superb Mrs. Rush, simply superb. Next time I may have to bring help just so I can stay with you."

It was a bittersweet smile that I gave him when I said, "There won't be a next time Dave. This time was grand and I'm glad we did what we did, but it was still wrong. I really do love my husband though and so we can't do it again."

12