Becoming A Slut Wife: Darlene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina said, "Fuck him girlfriend, fuck him. I'm going up to check on your hubby. You just take care of your new lover and I'll be right back."

Tina came up the stairs and approached me, "You haven't fucked up my carpet, have you?" and she went to her knees in front of me. Her mouth closed on me and it was like her lips tripped a switch - I shot what felt like a quart of cum down her throat. When she had sucked me dry she looked up at me and grinned, "Got here just in time, didn't I?"

She stood up, "Enjoying the show?" My eyes were still glued on my wife taking that huge pole and I said, "It's fantastic. I didn't think I could ever get so turned on."

I felt her hand encircle my cock, "So I noticed" and I looked down and was surprised to see that I was still hard. "Tammy says you're pretty good in bed. Some day I want to find out for myself."

I looked at her, "Damn it woman, don't I have any secrets anymore?"

Tina giggled and said, "Not from me lover. What Tammy doesn't tell me Darlene does."

Down in the living room Mark had picked up speed and was pounding away at Darlene's cunt and she was holding on to him for dear life. Her moans were one long string of "oh yes oh yes oh yes" and then suddenly she screamed "Oh God yes", her legs shot straight out and she began to spasm in the strongest orgasm I'd ever seen. Not only the strongest, but also the longest as she continued to shake and thrash as Mark pounded into her. I stared unbelievably at my wife who was so lost in the passion of fucking another man, and a huge cock, that I could have been there holding her hand and she wouldn't have even noticed.

Mark hollered, "Does she have protection?" and Tina looked at me. I had no idea as to whether or not Darlene had put her diaphragm in before we left the house so all I could do was give an 'I don't know' shrug. Tina hollered back to him, "No she hasn't" and Mark pulled out of Darlene and shot cum all over her belly and bush. He gave his cock a couple of shakes to get the last few drops out and then he reached down and rolled Darlene over onto her belly and then pulled her up on her knees.

Alarmed, I started to go and stop what I thought was going to happen, but Tina caught my arm and said, "No baby, it's not what you think. It will be weeks before she's comfortable enough with him to give him her ass. He just likes doggie style."

I looked down and Mark was still hard! Tina saw my gaze and said, "That's why I need the help sweetie."

Cum was running down Darlene's legs and he pushed into her and she cried out, "Oh yes, oh yes, oh God yes lover, fuck me, fuck me, oh God please fuck me." Darlene had three more orgasms while I watched and then Tina led me down the hall to the bedroom and relieved all the built up pressure. I fell asleep to the sounds coming from the living room, "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, oh God lover please don't stop fucking me."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up on a gently rocking bed and with no one lying beside me. But there was a mouth on my cock and I raised up and looked down to see Darlene's face staring back at me with her sparkling green eyes while she sucked on me. The rocking was because Mark was behind her and fucking her. When she saw that I was awake she took her mouth off me and said, "I'm sorry baby. Please don't hate me, but I haven't thought of anything else since the night we watched. I just had to try it. Is it okay honey? Please say you understand."

I smiled and said, "There isn't anything worse than a half finished blow job." Darlene gave me a grin and captured my cock with her mouth.

I called the babysitter to see if she could stay late and she said she could stay until noon. Tina took her kids and left the house and for the rest of the morning Mark and I took turns fucking my wife and getting blow jobs. When I left at eleven thirty to relieve the babysitter she had her legs wrapped around Mark and her nails dug in his back. I told him to make sure to get her home before I had to go to work on Monday and they both grinned at me. He didn't bring her home until nine o'clock Sunday night and when she came in she kissed the kids and me and went straight to the bedroom and crashed. I'm not sure where we are going with this, but I'm pretty sure that Darlene will never be a one man woman from now on. And with Tina, Tammy and whoever the other two women are, I'm pretty sure that I won't mind.

12