Becoming a Slut Wife: Dixie

Story Info
She used to be such a prude.
3.9k words
3.72
135k
33
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 34 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The worst night of my life was the night I gave myself to a man other than my husband. The best night of my life was when I confessed and my husband forgave me.

I've always been somewhat of a prude. When I was a teen I never kissed a boy until the fifth date, I never allowed a boy to touch my breasts and if a boy put a hand on my leg he got slapped. I had several boyfriends in college, but I made sure that every one of them knew that I was saving myself for marriage. I didn't smoke, I didn't drink and the fastest way to insure that I would never see you again was to swear in my presence.

I went to my marriage bed a virgin and then I underwent a transformation. I was still a prude everywhere else, but I became an absolute sex maniac in my own bedroom. I married a man with some sexual experience (a lot of it apparently) and as he began to teach me everything he knew I became his absolute slut. If Bert wanted me to do something I did it, no questions asked. In the space of three weeks I went from virgin to a woman who would take my husbands cock anywhere he wanted to put it. I loved sucking his cock, I loved it when he fucked me in my ass, went wild when he was in my pussy and I went absolutely nuts when he ate my pussy. When he got home from work more often than not I was naked and waiting for him and that was something that never wore off. Six years into our marriage I still couldn't keep my hands off of him.

I took a lot of ribbing from my girlfriends over the fact that I had waited so much longer than they did to 'give it up' but I still think it was worth it. After six years of marriage I'm getting screwed almost every night and most of them are complaining about only getting laid twice and sometimes three times a week. I can't prove that my saving myself for marriage is responsible for my continued great sex life, but I believe it. Most of my friends lost their virginity by the time they were sixteen while I waited until I was twenty-two. I think they were jaded by the time they got married and it showed in their attitudes and approach to sex. Bert says nothing turns a guy off more than thinking a girl is just going through the motions to get it over with. I think my friends are looking at it as a chore. You know about chores, right? You don't want to do them and so you put them off until you finally have to do them and that's what I think was happening between my friends and their husbands.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My company Christmas party was held on a Tuesday night during the second week of December. Bert couldn't go with me because of his work schedule and not going was not an option for me. Parties at my company were more political events than social ones and to not attend was detrimental to your career. Besides, the annual bonuses were handed out at that party and I need to know how much mine was so I would know what I had to work with when I went shopping for Bert's Christmas present.

The luck of the draw put me at a table with two couples and Brad and Charlie. Brad and Charlie were both single and Charlie was my section leader. When I sat down Charlie asked me what I was drinking and I told him anything that was non-alcoholic and he got up to get me a drink. When he came back he handed me a glass of orange juice, "I had them put a little juice from the bottle of maraschino cherries in it so it would have a slightly tart taste."

I sipped it and it wasn't bad. We had dinner and Brad and Charlie kept my glass full of juice and they kept putting weird things in it to keep it from tasting like plain old OJ. What I didn't learn until later, much later, was that what they were doing was doctoring the juice to hide the taste of the vodka they were lacing the drink with.

When dinner was over we sat through the speeches given by the CEO, the VP of this and the regional manager of that and anyone else who was deemed important enough to have something to say and then the bonus checks were handed out. I looked at mine and was surprised to see that it was almost three times more than I had thought it would be. Charlie saw the look on my face, "I gave you a pretty good evaluation. You deserved it, but even though you earned it on your own I still think you should thank me by giving me this dance."

The band had started playing and I do love to dance and so I went out onto the floor with him. When I got back Brad had me a fresh drink and then I had to dance with him and then Charlie wanted to dance again. I began to feel a little light-headed; I was hot and felt flushed, but I was having a good time and I thought that it might be the temperature of the room combined with some of the fast dances that were the cause.

More O.J and more dances and then I wasn't clear headed anymore. I heard snatches of conversations that I didn't understand, at least not until later. "...ready yet?" "...just a little mo..." "...room here?" "Got it this morni..." Then I was in an elevator and being held up by two men; Brad and Charlie I thought, but I wasn't really sure. I was picked up and carried down a long hallway and then I was lying on a bed and staring up at an unfamiliar ceiling. My head was swimming and voices were drifting in and out, "She is nice and..." "...long time for this" "Call it." "Heads" "You lucky bas..." I felt my legs being pulled apart, but I didn't know what was happening until I felt the hardness pushing into me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

How had I gotten home? I didn't remember Bert undressing me, but he must have. How else could he put himself in me? A voice, not Bert's, but a man's voice, "God is she tight." The hardness moved into me, a mouth fastened itself to mine and another mouth closed on my breast and fingers teased the nipple on my other breast. The hardness was insistent now, pushing and seeking to find something and I heard loud moaning sounds and then I realized that they were coming from me.

My body was responding to the attention it was getting form Bert's hands and mouth and I slowly realized that the hardness was Bert's cock and that he was making love to me. A voice floated into my head, "Jesus, we just have to get some of this when she is sober." "We will find a way." I was out of it, but my body knew what was happening to it and my legs hooked behind Bert and my ass hunched up at him. Something was pushing at my mouth and then hands captured my twisting and turning head and held it still while Bert pushed his cock into my mouth. How could this be? How could Bert be in my pussy and my mouth at the same time? Oh God, what was happening to me?

Voices again, "...room service for coffee." "...sobered up." Then my pussy was flooded with warmth and the hardness in me left me and then the cock in my mouth left me and suddenly I felt hardness pushing into me again. Things were a little clearer now and I knew that the cock in my mouth had just invaded my pussy. How could Bert do all this? Moments later another cock pushed at my mouth and it was wet and sticky and I knew the taste. It must have been the one that was just in my pussy. The cock in my pussy was driving hard and I was responding with kicking legs and loud moans. Some of the fog lifted from my eyes and I saw Charley looking down at me. Why was Bert letting Charlie fuck me? Was this all just a dream - a nightmare? Charlie was breathing hard, "Here it comes sweetie, here it comes" and again I felt a flood of warmth in the lower part of my body. The cock in my mouth left me and then I felt another one enter me. The one that had just left my mouth? I lifted my head and looked around for Bert, but he wasn't there. I was nude - how did that happen? Why was Charlie naked and standing there looking at Brad fucking me? How did Brad get on me?

There was a knock at the door and Brad opened the door to find the room service waiter standing there with a cart. The waiter's eyes met mine and I saw the hunger in them. He pushed his cart into the room and as Charlie signed the bill he saw the way the waiter was looking at me and he said, "If you have the time, she's your tip."

The waiter started to strip as I leaned on my elbows and watched. The fog was lifting and I saw what was happening; how it happened escaped me, but I knew that I had just been fucked by two men and they had just given me to a third. The waiter was naked now and walking toward me and I could not take my eyes off of his black cock. By now I was fully aware that Brad and Charley had fucked me, but I hadn't seen them do it. But I saw the waiters cock; I saw it coming toward me and I laid back and spread my legs and waited for it. I didn't protest, I didn't scream or fight, I just waited there for the waiter to put it in me. As he entered me I heard myself say, "That's it, put it in me, that's it, fuck me now, please fuck me."

When the waiter was gone Charley and Brad did me again and then they poured black coffee into me until I was fully aware of my surroundings; my nakedness, their nakedness and the two erect cocks just waiting to be used again. They confessed to me what they had done and Charley said, "But we are not apologizing. We have both wanted you since the day you hired on and tonight we took a shot and got lucky."

Brad grinned and said, "And it was worth the wait" as he pushed me back on the bed and moved between my legs.

"Wait!" I said as I reached for the bedside phone. I called home and when Bert answered I said, "I'm sorry honey, but I tried a few mixed drinks tonight and I don't think I'm in any shape to drive home. I got a room at the hotel. I think I'm all right baby, but I don't want to take a..." at that point in the conversation Brad drove home and I moaned. "Nothing honey, just my head hurts a little." Brad was picking up speed and I managed to tell Bert that I loved him and hang up before he had a chance to hear me cry out, "Oh yes, oh god yes, fuck me, please fuck me."

Over the next three hours Brad and Charlie made me into their slut. They did everything to me that two men could do to a woman and I rolled around on that bed and loved it. At one point I was begging them, actually begging them to fuck me harder and Charley said, "Maybe we should get the room service waiter back up here. Would you like that? Could you use a little more cock?"

I was on my hands and knees and Brad was fucking me from behind and I heard myself say, "I don't care, just keep fucking me. Please don't stop fucking me."

Charlie called down to room service and ordered breakfast. "Try to hang on baby. Help will be here soon." And he fed his cock into my mouth. I didn't hear the knock on the door and I didn't know that the waiter was in the room until his fat black cock was stuffed down my throat. Fifteen minutes later I had all three of them in me at once and I was screaming out in pleasure.

At four in the morning the boys were all fucked out and I couldn't get them up anymore. They dressed to leave and on the way out the door Charlie looked at me, "Can we do this again sometime?" I just smiled at him and my head hit the pillow and I crashed.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke up in the morning extremely horny and as I remembered the previous evening I got even hotter. The more I thought about what Brad and Charlie had done to me the hotter I got. I had planned on taking a shower and hurrying home to Bert, but the hotter I felt the less I wanted to wait to feed the hunger. The thought bounced around in my head for all of a minute and then I picked up the phone and called room service. It was a different waiter this time and when I answered the door in all my naked Glory his eyes almost popped out of his head. He pushed the cart into the room and I pushed the door shut behind him and then grabbed him and pulled him to the bed. I fucked him twice and sucked him once before I signed the bill with Charlie's name and let him go.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

As I showered the guilt over cheating on Bert started to creep in. I knew that I had no control over how it started, but as the evening progressed and I became more and more aware I made no move to stop anything. I had been a slut and I had spent a good part of the evening begging men to fuck me. I did nothing to stop the first room service waiter and you certainly couldn't say that I didn't have control over what I had just done to the second. No, last night I had been a cock hungry slut, pure and simple. Could I hide my transgressions from Bert? Would he see the guilt written all over my face when I got home? Then I remembered something - I wasn't going home, at least not yet. This was a Wednesday and it was a workday for me. I glanced at the bedside clock and saw that if I hurried I would only be half an hour late.

When I got to work I felt as if every eye on the place was on me as I walked to my office. Did they know? Was it possible to look at a person and tell that they had gone from faithful wife to cock crazy slut? I just knew that everyone knew what I had done the previous night. The day went by slowly and I spent more and more time wondering how I would be able to face Bert when I got home.

About four in the afternoon Charlie called me into his office and when I was inside he got up and locked the door behind me. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, I mean how could I answer that? I had betrayed my husband, made a mockery of my wedding vows and what was worse - I ended up liking it.

Charlie said, "You really didn't do anything that you didn't want to do. I've seen it in you ever since you hired in here. You had all that suppressed sexuality in you just waiting for a chance to break out. Brad and I just helped it break free." He unzipped himself and took out his cock, "Look at it Dixie, look at it and tell me that last night was a terrible mistake and that it can never happen again. You can't, can you? You want to touch it, you want to taste it, and you want it in you again and again and again. If I'm wrong, just turn around and go."

I looked at his face and then down at his cock and slowly I went to my knees and reached for it. I sucked him until he made me get up on his desk and then he fucked me while I bit down on a rubber eraser to keep from crying out in pleasure. When he was done he picked up the phone and pushed a button, "She's on her way." He hung up and said, "Brad is waiting for you in his office."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Driving home that night I was in an absolute turmoil. I just knew that when I walked into the house that Bert would take one look at me and yell, "You slut! You unfaithful slut."

What could I say to him? Could I say that it wasn't my fault, that I had gotten drunk and had been taken advantage of? Would he believe me? Would it even matter, or would it be a case of once a slut always a slut? And how could I possibly explain that I had agreed to meet Brad and Charlie at a motel the next day during lunch?

All my worrying was for naught. When I got home Bert took me in his arms and kissed me. He told me that he missed me last night and had trouble sleeping alone. I fixed us some dinner and then when we were through eating I told him my head still hurt from my first attempt at drinking and that I needed to go and soak in the tub for a while. Bert didn't seem suspicious and I didn't seem to be giving off the scent of a slut, but I had cheated on him and I was going to do it again the next day and probably a lot more times after that. I did feel the guilt and I was surprised that I wasn't wearing it for Bert to see. In the tub I tried to get as much of Brad and Charlie out of me as I could to keep Bert from finding anything that might make him wonder.

That night Bert and I made love several times and when he finally fell asleep I laid there looking up at the ceiling and wondered how I could love Bert as much as I did and still do what I had done and was going to do again.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Over the next six months I was pretty much Brad and Charlie's sex toy. They took me on their desks at work, we met in motels during lunch, we stopped for drinks after work and they had me on their back seats. Once when Bert went out of town for three days they spent two nights sleeping with me at my house and on one of those nights Charlie was fucking me and Brad was sucking on one of my breasts when Bert called. Charlie came in me and got out of the way so Brad could fuck me while Bert and I talked. And Brad and Charlie weren't the only ones who got to fuck me during that time. They seemed to get a kick out of giving me to room service waiters, parking lot attendants and once they took me to a hotel room and I found five of our best customers waiting.

I don't know much longer it would have gone on had I not been finally hit with a severe case of guilt. I had always felt guilty about cheating on Bert, but I rationalized it away; I was giving him more than he could handle and he didn't know what I was doing so it hurt no one so I was able to hold the guilt at bay. And then one afternoon during which Brad, Charley and I had taken the afternoon off from work and spent it in a hotel room the guilt came crashing down on me and driving home I just could not stop crying. I was crying when I went into the house and when Bert asked me what was wrong I ran crying up to the bedroom and slammed the door behind me. Bert came into the room and kept after me to tell him what was wrong and finally I did. I told him the whole sorry, sordid story about what had happened to me at the Christmas party, what I had become and what I had done since then. He listened in silence and then he got up and left the room. I threw myself down on the bed and cried myself into an exhausted sleep.

I woke up the next morning with Bert snuggled next to me and his arm around me. I was surprised because I was sure he would have slept in the spare bedroom or on the couch in the living room. As soon as I stirred he woke up and pulled me to him, buried his face in my neck and kissed me. Then he said, "Do you love me, really love me?" and I said, "Oh God" and started crying again. Bert left the room and came back a little latter with a breakfast tray, "I called you in sick. Eat something, get some coffee in you and then we can talk."

We talked for hours and Bert, in essence, forgave me. He said he knew from the way I took to sex when we were married that the day would come when I would want to try some one else. He said that he knew I was too highly sexed to be satisfied with one man and that he had always expected that I would stray, "If it hadn't been the Christmas party it would have been something else, but it would have happened."

He did say that he hadn't thought that I'd take on bunches, but he always knew there was a lover in my future. His only worry had been that whoever I choose might take me away from him. I threw myself at him and hugged him to me, "Oh no baby, oh God no. I love you and only you and I could never leave you, not ever."

And then he stunned me, "Have your affairs sweetie. Enjoy yourself as much as you want; just promise me that you will always come home to me and stay mine."

That was two years ago. I am still as deeply in love with Bert as ever. It excites me to go home to him after having spent time with Brad, Charlie and any number of other men who have managed to find their way between my legs and give Bert his sloppy seconds. It excites Bert to hear about my escapades and when I'm done he can't keep his hands off of me. I've offered to bring my lover's home so he can watch from the closet or even participate, but he refuses. He says all he cares about is my happiness and my never leaving him and I have promised him that I am his for life and I meant every word.