Becoming a Slut Wife: Edith

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly found out that his change of work schedule was not going to change the quantity of sex that I was getting from Edith, it just changed the timing. I was no longer met at the door with blow jobs; I started getting them to wake me up in the morning.

I usually went to bed around ten-thirty during the week and got up at five thirty in the morning. Now that Jerry was working mid-nights his car was no sooner out the driveway than Edith was climbing into bed with me. If I were asleep she would wake me up with a blow job and then fuck me until I couldn't get it up any more. When the alarm went off in the morning she would be in bed sleeping with me, all snuggled up against me.

Jerry's very first night on graveyards Edith came into my room, turned on the light and pulled the covers down. I was in that half awake/half asleep state when I felt my cock being handled. She squeezed it a couple of times and then she took it in her mouth and I felt her tongue slither around it. I grew as I came fully awake and my cock became even harder as her hand took hold of my ball sack and I thought the same thoughts that I always did at that point:

"Fuck it. I am not moving away from this. No fucking way am I going to walk away from this."

She took her mouth off me and climbed up over me and as she lowered herself down on my spike she moaned:

"Ready for me lover? I'm ready for you. See how hot and wet my pussy is? You make it that way lover, you make me so fucking hot. Do you like me being a slut for you Jimmy? That's what I am Jimmy, I'm your slut baby, your very own fuck slut. Fuck me Jimmy, fuck me."

"Leave? Not on your ass" I thought as I drove myself up into her

+++++

This went on for three weeks before I finally convinced myself that I'd better stop being so picky about apartments; I'd better just find something that I could afford and soon. I needed to get out of Jerry's house before he came home from work early one day and found the two of us wrapped around each other and snoring away. I knew I had to get out, but as much as I knew it I still didn't and the reason was Edith's hot mouth and her constantly wet pussy. And there was another reason, even though I resisted admitting it to myself, I had fallen in love with her. It killed me to be around her knowing that except for what she gave me when Jerry wasn't there she could never be mine. All I would ever have of her was what I could get while I was in my brother's house

What finally stirred me into action was what happened on the first night of Jerry's fourth week on mid-nights. Edith came into the room as soon as Jerry was gone, got in bed with me and when she had worn me out she had cuddled up next to me and murmured:

"I hope that tonight was the night Jimmy. I do really hope that tonight was the night."

I had my arms wrapped around her and was nuzzling her neck as I asked, "The night for what sweetie?"

"I hope we made a baby tonight."

"What?" I said as my blood turned to ice water.

"I hope you got me pregnant tonight lover. I know you want kids so I want to give you one. I went of the pill when Jerry changed shifts and tonight I didn't put my diaphragm in. I want your baby Jimmy, I want you to get me pregnant."

That was my call to action! The next day I took the very first apartment I saw that I could afford and the day after that I had moved in.

Jerry wasn't very happy about it, but he understood where I was coming from when I told him I needed space so I could concentrate on my relationship with my girlfriend (which I didn't have, but he didn't know that). I told him that it seemed to be getting serious and might lead to wedding bells. That little bit of information seemed to trouble him, but I didn't ask why.

Edith was furious with me. She wouldn't even talk to me although I did over hear her tell Jerry that she was "Glad that the damned freeloader was out of the house."

+++++

It was two weeks after I had moved in to the apartment. I'd had a fairly good day at work and I was in a good mood when I came home. That mood evaporated when I found Edith sitting in the parking lot waiting for me. If I'd have seen her before she saw me I would have kept on going, but she had been watching for me and she got out of her car and stood there while waiting for me to park.

I got out of my car and she walked up to me, grabbed me and kissed me and when she broke the kiss I asked her what she was doing there:

"I came to give you a blow job and then I'm going to fuck your brains out, at least what few you have."

"I don't think that would be a good idea Edith."

"I didn't ask you what you thought about it. I just told you what I was going to do. Now, do we go into your apartment or do I create a scene out her in the parking lot?"

I most definitely didn't want a scene so we went into my apartment. As soon as she was in the door Edith was shedding clothes. I repeated what I'd said in the parking lot about it not being a good idea.

"Just shut up Jimmy and get your clothes off. I wouldn't have to be here if you would have just stayed with me where you belonged."

"Where I belonged? Why in God's name did I belong with you?"

By then she was down to high heels and thigh high nylons, but I had made no move to undress so she muttered, "Stupid fucking men" and she came over to me, went to her knees and reached for my zipper. I'm not even close to being a strong guy, I proved that when I let her seduce me in the first place, and my dick was already on the way up before she got her dress all the way off. When she went to her knees in front of me I remembered the hot mouth, the steaming pussy and the way she had of turning me into mush and I didn't fight.

She sucked my cock until I came and then she stood up, "Get your damned clothes off Jimmy, hurry up damn it, I need to be fucked."

"Jerry has five hours before he leaves for work. You should be home fucking him."

"I don't want him, I want you" she said as she unbuttoned my shirt. "Why did you leave me Jimmy? Why did you take off and abandon me?"

"I left when you told me that you were trying to get me to get you pregnant. It was bad enough that I was fucking my brother's wife, but there wasn't any way I was going to give him kids to raise and support that weren't his. Any babies in that house need to be his."

"I don't want his babies Jimmy, I want yours."

By that time I was naked and she pulled me down on the floor, got on her knees and said, "Fuck me Jimmy, fuck your slutty sister in law. Shove your cock into your slut Jimmy, fuck me, fuck me hard."

When it was over she led me into the bedroom and we went sixty-nine until I was hard again and then she rolled over onto her back and spread her legs wide.

"Look at it Jimmy. Look at my pussy. It's yours Jimmy; it has always been yours. Fuck me baby, please fuck me."

It was another exhausting session and it left me drained and a little light headed. I looked at the bedside clock and saw what time it was and told her that she needed to get home to her husband.

"I don't want to go home to him Jimmy, I want to stay here with you. I'm yours Jimmy, I've always been yours."

"You aren't making any sense Edith. Most of our life you didn't even like me. All you ever did was cause me problems and try to get me into trouble."

"That's the only way I could get you to notice me Jimmy. I've been stuck on you since grade school and you never paid me any attention at all. I wanted you to notice me Jimmy, that's all I ever wanted, but you wouldn't even come to me to ask me why I was so mean to you. All you ever had to do Jimmy, was notice me. If you would have come to me and asked me why I kept bothering you I would have told you."

"If it was always me why did you marry Jerry?"

"When you went off to college marrying Jerry was the only way I could stay connected to you; the only way I could be sure of being around when you came home to visit. When you moved in with us I saw my chance and I took it. We belong together Jimmy and I know it even if you don't."

"You don't know what you are saying Edith. There can't ever be anything like that between us. You are Jerry's wife and even though I feel guilty as hell for what we have been doing I won't be responsible for breaking up his marriage."

"You won't have to, I'll do it. He has been screwing Mary Ellen McCallister for almost three years now. I've known about it, but I never said anything because I needed to be with him to stay in touch with you. Now that we are together I'll divorce him for adultery and then you and I can be together."

"Yeah, right, and we won't even think about the fact that my family will never speak to me again."

"It might not be easy at first, but they will get over it."

"Aren't you overlooking something? That maybe I don't feel the same about this as you do?"

"Bullshit Jimmy, I know you do even if you don't realize it yet. I can tell from the way you stroke my body, the way you hold me after we make love, the way you run your fingers through my hair and the way you kiss my neck and nibble on my ear lobes. You love me Jimmy, you can hide it from yourself, but you can't hide it from me. Accept it Jimmy, I'm yours and like it or not you won't be able to get away from me."

Her hand took hold of my cock and she said, "Once more lover, before I go home and break the news to Jerry."

+++++

Edith confronted Jerry, told him she knew all about Mary Ellen and that she wanted a divorce. He didn't put up any fight at all, just said;

"Fine. If that's what you want go ahead."

While waiting for the divorce to become final Edith spent quite a few evenings at my place, but felt that for the sake of appearances that she shouldn't spend the night. Several times during that period Jerry and I went out drinking and I offered him a shoulder to cry on, but he never did. He didn't cry in his beer over Edith and what he told me on one of those nights really shook me up.

"Edith and I were a mistake from the start. I have no idea why we even got married. We weren't married six months and I knew I had made a mistake. There wasn't anything wrong with her; it was me. I didn't really want to be with her, but I couldn't figure out how to leave. I guess in a way I was relieved when she found out about Mary Ellen since that way she could end the marriage because I couldn't seem to be able to do it. Hell, I even tried to sandbag you."

"How so?"

"I did everything I could think of to throw you two together. Why do you think I was so keen on having you stay with us? Why I tried to argue you out of moving to a place of your own? It was my hope that the two of you would click and that I would come home from work one day, find both of you gone and a note on the kitchen table asking me to forgive you."

"You can't be serious. Edith doesn't even like me. I heard her tell you to stop trying to talk me out of leaving. I heard her call me a freeloader and I heard her tell you that she was damned glad that I was finally going to be out of the house."

"Yeah, but she was not glad for the reason you think. I saw the way she looked at you when she didn't know I was watching her. She was glad you left because it took away the temptation. I think another month and something would have happened between the two of you. You can protest all you want bro, but just as I saw the way she looked at you I saw the way you looked at her. You could do worse Jim, you could do a lot worse. She is good looking, a great cook, keeps a spotless house and is pretty good in the sack. I can't for the life of me figure out why all of a sudden I didn't want her."

"Yeah Jerry, sure. I can see it now, "Hi mom, hi dad, you all know Edith right? She's my new girlfriend, ain't that cool?" I can just imagine Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners at their house. You on one side of the table, me and Edith on the other and mom and dad looking at each other and wondering where they went wrong in raising me."

"If they saw that I accepted it they would too."

"You can't be serious. You are pimping your wife to me?"

"My ex-wife. About to be ex-wife anyway, and like I said, you could do a lot worse."

+++++

The divorce was final eleven months ago and four months ago Edith and I got married. It raised more than a few eyebrows that my best man was my brother Jerry and that Edith's maid of honor was my brother's new wife, Mary Ellen McCallister.

The first Christmas dinner was a bit awkward, but we managed to get through it. I honestly believe that Jerry knew all along that Edith and I were fucking up a storm while I was living with them. I also believe that he set it up to happen just like he said he did. All I know for certain is that everyone seems happy with the way things turned out.

Mom and dad didn't really know how to handle the situation and were a little standoffish for a while, but that changed two days ago when Edith told them they were about to become grandparents. Even now, as I finish this, my mom is in the living room coaching Edith on how to take care of her new grand baby.

12