Becoming A Slut Wife: Hetty

Story Info
She was a cock tease.
4.6k words
4.39
174.1k
36
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 40 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hetty had been a cock teaser for as long as I had known her and that had been since the third grade. As she grew too old to play 'doctor' and as her body blossomed she took to wearing short skirts, tight sweaters, low cut blouses and whatever else it took to titillate the boys. As a teen she dated a lot and a lot of guys had some pretty hot times with Hetty, but she always stopped short and send her dates home with a case of blue balls. You would think that with that reputation the boys would avoid her like the plague, but Hetty had that certain something that always kept them coming back.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In our senior year one of Hetty's girlfriends told her brother that Hetty had said that she planned to give up her virginity on the night of the Senior Prom. The word got out and the competition started to see who would be her date. The long list of her suitors included almost all of the most popular guys in school (much to the annoyance of their regular girlfriends) and I stood off to the side and watched to see whom she would pick. Why was I watching and not trying to be the lucky guy? Well, I was just one of the many run of the mill guys who were always part of the background in school. I was a so-so student, wasn't good enough to be first string in any of the sports I went out for, didn't belong to any of the clubs or take part in any after school activities. I was the guy that everybody recognized and nodded hello to, but whose name they couldn't remember. Also I had pretty low self-esteem and I couldn't see that I had a chance against all the popular guys.

It was two weeks from prom night and Hetty still hadn't made a choice. I was sitting outside on the school steps at lunchtime when Hetty walked up and sat down beside me.

"Hi."

"Hi yourself. What's up?"

"You going to the prom?"

"Probably."

"Who is your date?"

"Don't know. Haven't asked anyone yet."

"Does that mean I might have a chance?"

"What?"

"Does that mean that I might have a chance that you will ask me."

I turned and stared at her. Here was Hetty basically asking me to be her prom date and if the rumors were true she was also asking me to take her cherry. I was incredulous, but eventually I managed to get my shit together and find my voice, "Would you like to go to the prom with me?"

"I thought you would never ask. Yes I would."

All of a sudden I became the most looked at guy at school. Girls were looking at me and whispering among themselves and guys were looking at me with "What's so special about him" looks on their faces. The prom came and things were great right up to the time I tried to put the moves on Hetty. We had been making out pretty hot and heavy and I had gotten her bra off and had my hands on her tits and she had not resisted one bit. I unzipped myself and took out my cock and tried to put Hetty's hand on it and she shot me down.

"I'm sorry Brian. I know what you were expecting, but it isn't going to happen. I don't know where that rumor came from, but it isn't true. I'm not giving up my virginity until I get married and I'm not getting married until I finish college. I picked you to be my date for the prom because I know you are a nice guy and will take no for an answer."

To say I was crushed would be an understatement. Here I had thought that I was something special when all it was was that I was a nice guy and could be counted to take a no and live with it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was a little bitter over being used by Hetty so I did some not so nice things where she was concerned. Guys I knew would ask me how it was taking Hetty's cherry and I would just smile and say, "Hey, a gentleman doesn't talk about things like that."

I left everyone who talked to me with the impression that even though I wasn't going to talk about it I'd had a great time. Word got back to Hetty and she told a few of her friends that it was bullshit and when it came back around to me that she had denied it I just smiled and said, "A gentleman never calls a lady a liar."

The more Hetty protested her innocence and denied that anything had happened the more I smiled and shrugged my shoulders, "If the lady says it isn't true then it must not be true. Hetty wouldn't lie, now would she?"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The incident did spark some interest in me by the other girls at school and until I graduated I never lacked for a date on the weekends and I had a pretty impressive list of conquests to my credit before I went off to college. Hetty and I both went off to college - different ones - and I did not see her again until two months after I had graduated with my BS in Business Management. We ran into each other while out beating the bushes looking for jobs. We had lunch together several times, something clicked and we started dating.

Hetty was still a tease. When she found a job she dressed to tease at work. When we went out she dressed to attract attention and she necked with me to the point of explosion, but whenever I tried to go the distance she would push me away, "You know the rule Brian. Nothing until I get married." I finally got around to proposing, she accepted and we got married.

Hetty was indeed a virgin when we got married and went to bed for the first time, but she was determined to make up for lost time. Hetty wanted to try everything she had ever heard or read about and she wanted to try it often. I had somewhat expected that sex as newly weds would be frequent and intense, but I wasn't prepared for Hetty's newfound sexual appetite. It was every night, twice and sometimes three times and then again in the morning before getting up. Hetty was as close to being a nymphomaniac as you could get and it was all I could do to keep up. There was one thing that marriage didn't change - Hetty was still a tease.

When she went to work, when we went out or when we had company over Hetty dressed to tease. She loved to bend over and 'accidentally' give guys a look down her blouse or up her skirt. If she danced with someone he could count on Hetty being plastered to him. She never stopped anybody from stealing a kiss or copping a feel or thinking he could get her in the sack - at least not until the very last minute.

At first her behavior pissed me off. It was one thing when she was single, but something else now that she was a married woman. We had some pretty nasty fights there for a while when I'd get upset over her letting some guy paw her, but she would always shrug it off with, "So what baby? All it does is get me hotter than hell and then you get to cool me down."

"Yeah" I said, "Right up until the time you do it with the wrong guy and he doesn't take no for an answer."

"Don't you worry baby, I can handle myself."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Over the years I mellowed out and just let her do her thing without fussing over it, but in retrospect I probably should have put my foot down and stopped it. Everybody has a breaking point and sooner or later Hetty was going to take things just one step too far.

Although neither Hetty nor I knew it at the time her company picnic was the last straw for several of the men she worked with. Hetty attended wearing a skimpy halter-top without a bra and a pair of "Daisy Duke" shorts and I'm sure that there wasn't a soft dick at the park. Since it was her company picnic I was the designated driver and that freed Hetty up to hit the beer keg without worries. I'm not much of a games person, but when Hetty gets a snootfull she gets real playful. All of the single guys (and a few of the married ones) worked at getting her to be their partner in various events like the wheel borrow race, the three legged race and the balloon race. The wheel barrow race was the first event that Hetty took part in and halfway through the race her left tit fell out of her halter top as she was trying to run on her hands. She told her partner not to stop and she finished the race with the tit hanging down and swaying. She got more than a few nasty looks from the wives and mothers there, but I can tell you that none of the men (me excepted) seemed to mind in the least bit.

Next was the three-legged race. There was a small hill leading down to the finish line and Hetty and her partner tripped coming down it and they ended up rolling down the hill with their arms wrapped around each other. They didn't break apart as soon as they stopped rolling and from where I was standing I could see that they were kissing and the guy was humping Hetty's leg. It only lasted a few seconds, but it did happen.

In the balloon race two people put a water filled balloon between them, chest to chest or belly to belly, and raced from the start line to the finished line without breaking or dropping the balloon. Hetty and her partner didn't get fifteen feet from the start line before their balloon broke soaking Hetty's halter-top, which had the same effect as if she had been in a wet tee shirt contest. Hetty didn't try to dry off or to go to the car and get another top - she just walked around and let the men look at her tits through the wet halter-top.

About an hour before the picnic was over, just as it was turning dark, I saw Hetty and a man walk off to a stand of trees. The trees blocked whatever was going on, but ten minutes passed by before Hetty came out from behind the trees alone. A few minutes later the guy came into view walking very gingerly - the same way I walked the last time I was kicked in the balls. On the way home I asked Hetty what had happened, "He got fresh and I had to knee him in the balls to turn him off."

"What were you doing going behind the trees with him in the first place?"

"Nothing. We were just walking and talking."

Yeah, right I thought. Walking, talking, leading him on and teasing him.

We didn't know it at the time but Hetty had finally gone too far and with the wrong guy.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was the night of her company Christmas party and Hetty was going to it alone. I had fallen down on a patch of ice and twisted my ankle rather badly. To make matters worse I seemed to be coming down with the flu. I wasn't really keen on the idea of her going without me, but she pooh-poohed my concern, "I'm a big girl now Brian. I can look out for myself."

I was lying on the bed watching her put on her nylons and garter belt and then slipping into a simple black mini cocktail dress. She finished off the outfit with a single strand of pearls and then she stepped into a pair of black CFMs with four-inch heels. She did a full turn in front of me and asked, "How do I look?" Before I could answer she giggled and said, "I can see that you like" and sure enough my cock was standing straight up.

"Poor baby, I can't leave you like that" and she knelt next to the bed and gave me a blow job. Hetty has a magic mouth and it didn't take her long to get me off. She surprised me when I came by not swallowing like she usually did. Instead she swished it around in her mouth like mouthwash before swallowing. She saw my curious look and giggled, "I might want to let a few guys kiss me under the mistletoe. Think they'll notice the taste?"

Hetty left and I swallowed a bunch of medicine and went to sleep. I woke up in the middle of the night needing to go to the bathroom. The clock said 3:27 and Hetty wasn't in bed with me. I took my whiz and then walked through the house to see if Hetty was home - she wasn't. I called the hotel where the party had been held and was told that the last of the partygoers had gone and only the cleaning crew was in the ballroom. I was a little worried, but I managed to talk myself into waiting a while longer before getting in a panic. There were some possible reasons for her not being home. She could have stopped for an early breakfast like we used to do when we closed down the bars. They may have been under a deadline to get out of the ballroom and had taken the party somewhere else. I took another dose of Ny-Quill and fell back asleep.

The phone woke me up at 7:15 and it was Hetty. "Did I wake you?"

I mumbled that she had.

"I'm sorry honey. I didn't call you last night because I didn't want to wake you up, but I thought you would be up by now and I didn't want you to worry because I'm not there. I had way too much to drink last night and the boss's wife took my keys away from me and made me check into a room. I'm still a little woozy so I'm going to take a shower and have some breakfast before I head home. Will you be okay until I get there?"

I assured her that I could hang on until she could get home.

Things changed after that night, but I was so busy wrapped up in my own problems at work that I didn't notice for a couple of weeks. Hetty started working late two and three nights a week. On some mornings she left for work two hours earlier than she had been and three times she told me she had to work Saturdays to help with an inventory. It was the last, the inventory, that finally got my attention. I have been involved in doing inventories and you do not do them one day a week for three weeks. You gear up to do them and then you do them all at one time even if it takes you two or three days. Then I began to get the feeling that she was nervous whenever she came home from working late. Our sex life changed and began to drop in frequency, although not in intensity, and I began to wonder what was wrong. It hadn't occurred to me that these were some of the signs that indicated the possibility of an unfaithful wife. That is it didn't occur to me until I picked up a pair of cum soaked panties from the bathroom floor.

Hetty had come home from working late and had undressed to take a shower. I had gone into the bathroom to use the toilet and I saw Hetty's panties lying on the floor next to the dirty clothesbasket. She must have tossed her dirty clothes in the basket and the panties had missed and fallen to the floor. I picked them up to drop them into the basket, but I found that they were soaking wet. Not watery wet, but thick wet if you know what I mean. I looked at what I had in my hand and I knew immediately what it was and to be that wet it had to be fairly fresh. I dropped them back onto the floor and went ahead and sat down on the toilet, did my business and waited for Hetty to come out of the shower.

The shower water stopped running and then the door opened and Hetty came out and reached for a towel. I sat there on the pot and watched her dry herself and then I pointed at the panties and said, "You missed."

"Honestly Brian, would it have killed you to pick them up and drop them in the hamper?"

"I did pick them up Hetty, but I didn't like the way they felt so I dropped them."

Hetty bent down to pick them up and as soon as they were in her hand her face lost it's color, "Oh God, oh dear God."

"Why God? You think he can help you get out of this?"

She looked at me, face stricken, said "Oh God" once again and then ran from the room. I got off the toilet and followed her and found that she had gone into the spare bedroom and locked the door behind her. I was angry, but not so angry as to go and kick the door down. She had to come out sooner or later. I did go down to the garage and take the coil wire out of both cars so she couldn't slip off while I was asleep and then I went to the living room and watched TV before going to bed.

The next morning I got up and came downstairs to put the coffee on and I heard Hetty out in the garage running her battery down trying to start her car. I poured my coffee, sat down, and waited to see what she would do next. She only had two choices - come back in the house or start walking and unless she knocked on a neighbor's door and asked to use a phone it was two miles to the nearest pay phone. Several minutes passed and then she came in the door from the garage and saw me sitting at the kitchen table and stopped. She was silent for several moments before saying, "My car won't start."

"Not surprising since I removed the coil wire."

"Why did you do that?"

"So you couldn't leave. You might want to avoid facing me for as long as you can, but I want to get it over with. You might as well sit down and tell me what you have been doing." She stood there looking at me silently for almost a minute and then she walked over and sat down at the table.

Hetty had gone to the party and when it was clear that she had come alone and that I wouldn't be coming Darrel, the guy she had kneed in the balls had slipped some date rape drug into her drink. Then he had taken her up to a hotel room, stripped her and fucked her. Then he had gone back to the party and had spread the word to all the other men who were there. When the drug started to wear off and Hetty began to become aware she found herself in the middle of a gangbang. By the time she had become clear headed she had been fucked by twenty-one men and by some more than once. Then Darrel had shown her the videotape he had made of the evening. Hetty's mind may not have known what was happening, but her body had and it had responded. As the drug wore off she became a more active participant and by the time she was fully aware her pussy was one raw nerve ending that craved what it was getting. When she had called me to tell me not to worry she was on her hands and knees and had a cock in her. The video that Darrel had taken showed her begging to be fucked, pleading for more cock, and even crawling across the floor on her hands and knees to get one. Then Darrel told her the price for my never seeing a copy of the video - she was to become his whore.

"You became his whore?"

"I couldn't let you see that tape Brian. I looked like a cock crazy slut just begging guys to fuck me. You would never have believed that I wasn't doing it willingly. Toward the end I was, but you couldn't tell from the tape that I had been drugged at the start. He didn't tape the part where I just laid there and they used me, just the part where I got responsive."

"So since the party you have been fucking Darrel."

Hetty looked down at the table and in a weak, quiet voice said, "Him and whomever else he told me to."

I sat there and stared at her as she continued to look away from me. "He gives me to his friends and sometimes I have to entertain some of his better customers and at least once a week I have to fuck the guys in the office on his desk. He tapes that too."

I made Hetty give me the names of everyone she could remember from the party and the names of everyone else she had been with since and then I put the coil wire back in her car, got it started and told her to go.

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know yet."

"What should I do?"

"Hetty, you made your own choices when this started so you get to make your own choices now."

I left the garage and went back into the house.

I sat in my office staring at the wall trying to figure out what to do. Everything I could think of involved letting others know about what Hetty had done, but the more I thought about it the more I thought "So what?" I already knew so the only person who would really suffer when it came out would be Hetty and I wasn't feeling all that kindly toward her at the moment. With that thought in mind I made my decision.

I called a friend of mine who was a detective on the local police force and explained the situation to him and asked him for some advice. He told me he would give it some thought and get back to me. That night things were a little strained around the house. I avoided talking to Hetty and when she tried to initiate sex in the evening I rolled away from her. The next morning Hetty said, "I'm supposed to work late tonight; what should I do?"

"I told you yesterday Hetty, you are making your own choices. If you aren't here tonight I'll know what choice you made."

12