Becoming A Slut Wife: Hetty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wish things would have played out differently because I really would have liked to know what her choice would have been, but at ten that morning my detective friend and his partner showed up at Hetty's place of employment. They asked for her boss and then had him point out Darrell and then in front of and in the hearing of everyone in the office they told Darrel they had a warrant for his arrest on charges of rape, pandering and a half a dozen other charges. They read him his rights, handcuffed him and then John had his partner take Darrel out and put him in the back of the cop car. Then John gave Hetty's boss a list of names and told him to get them all in a place where he could talk to them.

"You all know what is going on here and everyone of you could face the same thing that Darrel is facing. You knew what he did that night and what he has done since and everyone of you has contributed which makes all of you open to felony charges. But I don't want you. I want Darrel because I don't like assholes who drug women and then take advantage of them. I want Darrel so bad that I'm willing to forget about you people in exchange for your signed statements outlining what Darrel did and how he brought each of you in on it."

It was a bluff of course and if anyone there would have said that they wanted their lawyer it would have been all over, but everyone was so eager to distance themselves from the mess that they fell over each other in the rush to get pens and paper. Then John took all the statements and went out to the squad car and had a talk with Darrel. He told Darrel that Hetty was pressing charges and then he showed Darrell all the signed statements.

"You are toast Darrel and if the charges that I read you weren't bad enough you should think about this. Several of the customers that you made Hetty take care of were from out of state and that is enough to bring the Feds in on this. But there is a way out of this if you are smart enough to take it."

Hetty was waiting for me when I got home that night. "How could you do that to me? How could you embarrass me in front of all the people that I work with? How can I go back in there and face them now?"

"Shouldn't be a problem. They were all happy enough to fuck you before so why shouldn't they be happy enough to fuck you in the future? Just keep giving them pussy sweetie and they will always be your friends. Here, this is for you" and I handed her a cardboard box.

"What's this?"

"It's all the tapes that Darrel made and eight thousand in cash that represents the commissions that Darrel made when he pimped you to his customers. It is my going away gift to you."

"Going away gift? What do you mean?"

"It means that our relationship is over."

"You can't! Brian I love you. I only did what I did to keep from losing you."

"No Hetty, if you loved me you would have trusted me enough to have told me what happened. You would have trusted me to know that it wasn't your fault. No, that's not quite right. It was your fault. I have warned you for years that your teasing was going to backfire on you some day. But that's neither here nor there. If you really loved me you would have trusted me. My reading of the situation, given your sexual nature, is that it happened and even though it was forced on you to start with you enjoyed it and you saw Darrel's blackmail as a way for you to try other men and have an excuse if you got caught. I might be wrong, but then it doesn't matter. The bottom line for me is that you didn't love me enough to trust me and I can't live with that."

I stood up and pushed the box across the table to her, "My lawyer will be in touch" and I left her sitting at the kitchen table as I left the house.

12