Becoming a Slut Wife: Hot Hunny

Story Info
Found on the Internet.
3.9k words
3.75
124.9k
28
0

Part 42 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The best blow job I ever got was when I blackmailed a married woman. She was also the first woman I ever fucked in the ass, but there was no blackmail involved in that, no sir re-bob, she begged me for that. It all started because I am a porn junkie and I have a good memory. I spend a lot of my free time on the Net cruising the porn sites and one of my favorites is RedClouds, the explicit photo section of VoyuerWeb.com. I like it because it is all amateur and has very little in the way of professional models. The photos are changed daily and so I go there almost every day.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I was sitting in McDonalds during lunch one day when I saw a woman come in. She had five kids with her, ranging in age from eleven to about five, two of them obviously twins, and as I sat there munching on a Big Mac and fries I was thinking that she looked familiar. She turned to say something to one of the kids and as soon as I saw her profile I knew where I had seen her - on RedClouds! In fact, I had seen her several times on RedClouds, the most recent being only three days ago. It was a series of pictures that showed her playing with her tits, sucking a cock, with the final picture being a shot of her with cum all over her face. She had a gorgeous face, long brown hair that hung down to the middle of her back and her tits were 40DD's. The way almost all of her photos were cropped before she or her old man sent them in you never got to see all of her and there was a reason for that - there was a lot of her to see! She had to be a good sixty to seventy ponds overweight, but because of the face and the tits you didn't notice it right away. I remembered how that beautiful face looked with her lips wrapped around a cock and it gave me a hard on. I wondered what her face would look like with my cock stuck in it and, being the asshole that I am, I decided to see if I couldn't make it happen.

I went out into the parking lot, got in my car and waited. She came out, spent about five minutes getting all her kids tied down in her mini van and then pulled out of the lot with me right behind. I hoped she would be going right home, but no such luck. I followed her to a Safeway and then to a Toys R Us. While waiting outside Toys R Us I called work on my cell phone and told them some urgent personal business had come up that I had to take care of and would have to take the rest of the afternoon off. I wasn't lying - my dick had 'come up' and I needed to take care of it. She finally pulled up in front of a house around two o'clock and I parked down the block and waited to make sure that she wasn't just dropping off the kids. Once I was fairly certain that she was home I raced home, fired up the computer, and downloaded her most recent set of photos and the raced back to her place. I rang the doorbell and while I was waiting for some one to come I took a quick look in the mail box and was lucky enough to find that she hadn't picked up her mail yet. The names on her photo spread were "Hot Hunny" and "Hot Hunny's Hubby" but according to the mail in the box they were Mr. and Mrs. Algernon Murphy and she was Mary Ellen Murphy.

The oldest kid finally came to the door and I asked for his mother. He hurried away and a minute later she came to the door and cut right to the chase, "I'm sorry, but I don't deal with solicitors" and she turned to walk away.

"You might want to deal with me Mrs. Hot Hunny" and she stopped dead in her tracks and turned back to me. Her face had gone pale and she said, "Who are you and what do you want?"

I smiled at her and said, "Let's just say I am a Hot Hunny fan and I want to help her keep her friends and neighbors from finding out about her. I would suggest you let me in so we can talk about it in private, unless of course you don't mind your neighbors hearing what I have to say."

She looked out the door and saw one neighbor washing his car in the driveway and another trimming some bushes, both close enough to hear me if I raised my voice just a tad. She looked from them back to me and then she opened the door and let me inside. She led me into the kitchen and we sat down at the table and then she asked, "What do you want?"

I opened the folder that I had in my hand, leafed through the photos in it and took out the one I wanted.

"They say a picture is worth a thousand words and this one says it all" and I handed her the picture. It was a photo of her sucking Hot Hunny's Hubby's cock. She looked at me, "You can't be serious?"

I smiled and said, "Oh but I am. If I don't get one of those right now I am going to post these photos" and I held up the folder, "on every flat surface in the neighborhood. By this time tomorrow your neighbors will know all about you. Just to make sure I'll put copies in every mail box for a two block radius."

She had her elbows on the table and her head in her hands, "Oh God, I warned Al that this would happen, that someone would recognize me." She looked up at me, "I can't do that. I'm not that kind of woman. I can only do that with my husband."

I shrugged and said, "Okay. I'm sure your neighbors will understand" and I started to get up.

"Wait" she said, "You aren't really going to post those, are you?"

"Of course I am. What good is a blackmail threat if you aren't going to follow through on it."

"If my husband finds out he'll kill me."

I shrugged, "Then don't let him find out."

"But what about my kids?"

"Honey, they can watch for all I care. All I want is a blow job a day for five days and then you won't see or hear from me again, but I want the first one right now."

"Please don't make me do this."

"It's your choice Mrs. Hot Hunny" and I started to get up.

"Wait. Where are you going?"

"To post some pictures" and I headed for the door.

"Wait, wait, don't go. Okay, I'll do it, but I have to do something with the kids."

She left the room and I heard her go out the front door. She was back in a couple of minutes and grabbed the kids and took them somewhere. She was back in five minutes, "Can we do this in the bedroom?"

I nodded and got up to follow her. In the bedroom she turned to me and asked, "What do I do?"

I grinned and said, "In the pictures you looked like you were enjoying yourself while you sucked that cock. That's what I want - the best blow job you can give and I want to play with your tits while you're doing it."

She gave me a long look and then she took off her blouse and bra and let her tits fall free. While she was doing that I dropped my pants and under shorts and let my already hard cock spring out. She took a look at it and then she reached for it. Hot Hunny was a different person in the bedroom. In the kitchen she had been a hesitant, frightened woman but in the bedroom she was an aggressive, take charge woman. She pushed me back on her bed and cupped my balls in her hand. "Are you going to cum in my mouth?"

I nodded a yes and she gave me a wicked grin, "Good" and then she swallowed my cock. I'd had blow jobs before, in fact I'd had some damn good blow jobs before, but Hot Hunny gave a blow job that was spectacular. Her tongue never stopped moving, her hands played with my balls, a finger teased my ass and for the very first time in my life I was deep-throated - she swallowed every inch of me! Her husband was one lucky SOB if he got blow jobs like that all the time. While she was sucking my cock I was playing with her huge tits, pinching and squeezing her nipples and rolling them between my fingers. Apparently she had very sensitive nipples because she started to moan. Nothing is as erotic as listening to a woman moan while she has your dick in her mouth so I started working harder on her tits.

It was a mistake!

Where she had been taking her time to give me leisurely blow job, now she went after me in a frenzy and was trying hard to get me off quickly and being entirely too successful at it. I didn't tell her I was ready to cum, but she somehow sensed it and just as I was about to let go she shoved her finger in my ass and I arched up off the bed driving my cock deep in her mouth and blew my wad. I sank back down on the bed, but she never took her mouth off of my cock. She licked, sucked, swallowed and nursed on it until it began to get life again. She took her mouth off me and got off the bed and then she took off her dress and under pants.

"You have to fuck me now. You got me hot and now you have to take care of me, you have to get me off."

Now that wasn't part of the deal. I believe I already mentioned that she was a tad overweight? Well, it didn't look as bad covered up as it looked uncovered. I had no interest in fucking her - none at all! But before I could say anything she said, "My husband had a vasectomy and I don't have any protection so you will have to fuck my ass."

As she was talking she was getting on the bed on her hands and knees and I had to admit that she wasn't so repulsive when you were behind her and not able to see her huge belly. Also there was the fact that I had never tried anal sex before. While I was trying to make up my mind she began begging me to hurry, "Please, please hurry and fuck me. I need it, I need it bad."

I couldn't resist being a smartass, "But what about your husband? What if he wants you when he gets home? Won't he notice I've been there?"

I almost laughed when she said, "Fuck him. He isn't here, you are. Fuck my ass, please hurry and fuck me."

What the hell. Her ass was right in front of me and my dick was hard so I moved behind her.

"My pussy is really wet so put it in my pussy first and get some lube on it" and so I shoved my pole right into her cunt and started fucking her. She started moaning and pushing back at me, "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes, oh god that feels good."

A funny thing happened - I no longer gave any thought to her big belly. Her cunt was hot and tight and I knew that I was going to make sure I got more than blow jobs from her from now on. Another couple of minutes and she moaned, "My ass, in my ass, please don't cum in my pussy, not in my pussy, please fuck my ass."

I pulled out of her cunt and started poking my cock at her shithole. Five pokes and it was in and god was it tight. I could feel her sphincter muscles sucking at my cock as I ploughed into her. It felt like a vise had a grip on my cock. I started ramming into her and her moans began to get louder as she begged me to fuck her and never stop, but a couple of minutes later I had to go and I blasted my load into her ass. She rolled off the bed and headed for the bathroom and came back a minute later with a soapy rag. She started to wash off my dick, "You won't ever let my husband find out about this, you promise?"

I shrugged, "That's up to you. All I want is four more blow jobs and if I get them nobody ever has to know but you and me."

While she was washing my dick it was doing something that it had never done before. It was getting hard for the third time in thirty minutes. As it grew in her hand she looked over at the bedside clock, "We've got enough time. We shouldn't let this go to waste." She walked over to the bed and leaned forward resting on her hands. I moved in behind her and made sure that the hard on wasn't wasted.

That night over beers at the corner tavern I was telling a couple of my buddies about the day and what a great blow job I had gotten and the fun time I had plowing Hot Hunny's asshole. When I told them that I had four more blow jobs to come they started begging me to let them in on 'my good thing.' But as much as I like my buds, and even though I am usually a stone asshole, I didn't think it would be fair to Hot Hunny to do that to her. However, later on in the evening while I was in an alcoholic haze I did let slip what time she would be coming over. I wasn't all that keen on Hot Hunny knowing where I lived, but she convinced me that the danger of her husband coming home or one of the kids walking in on us was too great. Hot Hunny and her husband were both bowlers, but in different leagues and at different houses. The next day was her husband's night to bowl and she was going to get her girlfriend to watch the kids. Two days later it would be her night to bowl and she would arrange for a sub and come over that night also. We hadn't ironed out the details of the last two blow jobs, but they would probably be on bowling nights also. If we just used bowling nights I would be sure of some fucking and sucking for two weeks and given the quality of Hot Hunny's blow jobs I could certainly live with that.

The next day my doorbell rang at six and I opened the door to find Hot Hunny standing there glancing nervously in all directions. I stepped aside to let her in and then I took her hand and led her straight to the bedroom. This time I pushed her back on the bed, pulled off her sweater and bra and went to work on those fabulous tits. Within five minutes she was moaning and groaning and begging me to fuck her. I opened the drawer in the bedside table and took out half a dozen Trojans and I handed her one. She rolled it on me and I had her get on her hands and knees.

It amazed me that I had absolutely no interest in fucking her when I looked at her from the front, but from the rear I couldn't wait to fuck her in her pussy or her ass. I also found it interesting that once she caved in to the blackmail she became an extremely active participant. She was very vocal as I pounded away at her cunt saying things like, "Oh yes, oh god yes" and "Don't stop, please fuck me and don't stop." I just held her hips and rammed her until I came and then she did something that just blew me away. She took my condom off and emptied it into her mouth and then she went down on me. I started playing with her tits, tweaking and rubbing the nipples and she was moaning around my dick.

We were about three minutes into the blow job when over her shoulder I saw Matt and Bob tip toe into the room. They had keys to my place and I remembered telling them the night before that Hot Hunny would be visiting me. They had taken off their clothes in the living room and as Matt moved in behind Hot Hunny he held a finger up to his lips. I hadn't wanted this to happen, but Matt and Bob were my buds and I wasn't going to tell them to get out. What I did do was take Hot Hunny's head in both hands and hold her on my cock as Matt gripped her hips and in one quick thrust buried himself in her. It took her several seconds to realize what had happened, but then she surprised me again. Outside of a raised eyebrow she didn't do a thing and in a minute she was pushing back at Matt to meet his thrusts.

She never even turned around to see who was fucking her. If she had she would have been surprised because both Matt and Bob were black. Not that it would have mattered because Matt was already in and pounding away and before long Bob would be too. Once again she seemed to know I was going to cum as soon as I did and once again she pushed a finger up my ass and I arched up off the bed and exploded in her mouth. She gulped and swallowed until I went soft and then I moved out from under her mouth and stood off to the side of the bed so I could watch. Bob took my place at Hot Hunny's mouth and that was her first indication that she was going to have a black cock in her. She looked at Bob's chocolate stick for a couple of moments, as if she were contemplating on whether or not to suck it and then she opened her mouth and went to work on him. Matt was fucking her hard and was probably getting ready to cum when I realized he didn't have a rubber on and I said, "Don't cum in her Matt, she doesn't have any protection" and he said, Too late man, I already shot."

I expected Hot Hunny to go ballistic, but she just kept on sucking Bob's cock. As soon as Matt pulled out of her Bob took his place in her cunt and Matt moved to her mouth. I got out my digital camera and started taking pictures. I got a picture of her with cum leaking out of the corners of her mouth when Matt shot his load; one of her with Matt in her pussy and Bob in her mouth and a really good one of Bob fucking her tits while Matt was buried in her throat. The best picture is the one I didn't get. Matt and Bob were kneeling on either side of her and she had both of their cocks in her mouth while I was behind her fucking her in her ass. It was the wildest night of sex I had ever experienced. After Matt came in her that first time no one bothered with rubbers anymore and by the time she was leaving to go home, not counting what went down her throat, she had eleven loads of cum in her.

Just before she left she said, "Same time day after tomorrow?" I nodded a yes and she left. Two minutes later the front door bell rang and I opened the door to find her there. "Any chance your friends might be here too?"

For the next seven weeks Hot Hunny came over to my place two and sometimes three times a week and I, Matt, Bob and a couple of other friends of mine did our best to entertain her. The end of the seventh week she came over with some bad news, "I'm pregnant! What am I going to do?"

I shrugged, "Either have it or have an abortion."

She started crying and left and I didn't see her again for almost three weeks. She showed up at my door one day and told me that her husband had thrown her out and then she asked me if she could stay for a couple of days while she found a place of her own. The couple of days stretched into months and during that time she never went a night without me, Matt or Bob being in one of her holes. I kind of got used to having her around. We (all the guys who had been fucking her) took up a collection and paid her medical bills when she had the kid. The kid was black and given the timing it must have happened the night that Matt and Bob walked in on us. It is comical to watch the two of them arguing over whose son the boy is - each is claiming to be the proud father - and the both of them are determined to spoil the boy rotten.

Hot Hunny's hubby divorced her and kept the kids and she goes over to her old house to visit the kids two or three times a week and she brings them over to my place every other weekend. Some where along the way she started fucking her ex husband again and he still takes pictures of her and posts them on RedClouds as Hot Hunny and Hot Hunny's Hubby, but he isn't her hubby anymore - I am! Like I said, I got used to having her around. I told her I would marry her if she would at least try and lose some of her excess weight and she surprised the hell out of me by losing forty pounds in just a little over five months and she is still dropping a pound or so a week. She had her tubes tied so pregnancy is not a worry anymore. She is still fucking my friends as often as they want and they seem to want more of her with every pound she loses. I really don't mind because if I had to try and stay with her all on my own and satisfy her sexual appetite she would end up fucking me to death. But even as bizarre as this whole affair has been it just got a tad more bizarre. I came home from work last night to find Hot Hunny in the bedroom with nine guys. She was fucking Matt, Bob, two more of my friends AND her ex-husband and his four brothers. His brothers had always wanted to fuck her, but didn't feel they could when she was married to their brother. Now that she wasn't family her ex had brought them over. I may have to start taking a number to fuck my own wife.