Becoming a Slut Wife: Jennifer

Story Info
The New Years Eve party.
2.8k words
3.78
243.1k
51
0

Part 43 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is pretty much of a shock when you find out that your loving wife of ten years is a slut. I don't know what else you can call a woman when you catch her with three guys and all three of them have their dicks in her - at the same time!

Jennifer and I were at a New Years Eve party at the home of some friends of ours. Midnight had come and gone, the booze had been flowing and no one was feeling any pain. Jennifer came up to me and said that Al had some killer weed and she asked me if I wanted some. I didn't really care for the stuff and I told her no and then she asked me if I would mind if she tried some. I could see that she really wanted to and so I told her to go ahead, but not to get too fucked up. I watched as she and several others headed for the back of the house and I wondered how in the hell I had been lucky enough to get her to be mine. Jennifer is five foot six, one hundred and fifteen pounds and her body is nice and tight from almost daily trips to the gym. She is very proud of her firm, pointed breasts and never wears a bra. For this party she was wearing a black cocktail dress and high heels and she looked hot! She drew male attention like magnet draws steel and even though every man who lays eyes on her wants to bed her it had never occurred to me not to trust her. I didn't even give a second thought to her leaving the room and going into a bedroom with a bunch of people to smoke pot. I wandered off to see if I could find some one to talk to.

I circulated and socialized as the party moved on toward the early hours of the morning and I totally forgot about Jennifer going off to smoke pot. About five in the morning the party started breaking up and I went looking for Jennifer. I checked two bedrooms without finding her and when I opened the door of the third I got the shock of my life. In the middle of the bed were four people and one of them was Jennifer. The other three were guys we knew and all of them were fucking her. Al was on his back and Jennifer was sitting on him. She was bent forward which allowed Doug to push his cock into her ass and also allowed her to suck the cock of Mike who was standing on the bed and leaning back against the wall. Next to the bed were Chuck and Dave; they were naked and passing a joint back and forth as they stroked their cocks and watched the action on the bed. No one seemed to notice me standing there in the doorway.

I don't know how long I stood there and watched. It did have a certain erotic fascination to it; Doug would drive his cock in Jennifer's ass and it would push her forward and lift her cunt up on Al's cock and at the same time drive the cock in her mouth against the back of her throat. When Doug would pull back to start his next stroke Jennifer would push back at him which drove her down on Al's cock. Back and forth they rocked and then Mike grabbed the back of Jennifer's head and held it on his cock and I saw white stuff leak out of the corners of her mouth. Mike held onto Jennifer's head for a minute or so and then he stepped away from her and I saw a rope of cum from the head of his dick to her mouth. The rope broke and swung down and coated Jennifer's chin and I saw her tongue flick out and lick it up.

Chuck passed the joint to Mike as he got off the bed and then Chuck got on the bed and shoved his cock in Jennifer's mouth. Doug shot his load in her ass and then he moved out of the way so Dave could take his place. Doug and Chuck noticed me about the same time and gave me sheepish looks. Dave noticed them staring at the door and so he looked over and saw me. Then Jennifer looked around to see why no one was plugging her ass. At first she didn't recognize me, but I could see the awareness slowly come to her, both awareness as to who I was and awareness of what she was doing. I turned and walked away.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I drove home, but I didn't sleep. How could Jennifer have gone from a loving wife to a gangbang slut in such a short period of time? But then how did I know that she hadn't been doing this all along? I finally got out of bed around ten and fixed myself some coffee and breakfast. At eleven-thirty the phone rang and when I answered it was Jennifer.

"Can I come home?"

I was silent for a moment and then I said, "Why would you want to? If you come home all you will have is me and I'm sure that I can't give you what you were getting last night. As I recall you were screaming for more when you already had three guys in you. And then there is the cock size thing. You kept telling Al how much you loved his great big cock and didn't I hear you tell him that he could have you whenever he wanted?"

There was silence on the other end of the line and then I heard her softly crying. A little more time passed and then she said, "Please can I come home, please?"

"Do what you want Jennifer" and I hung up.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was one in the afternoon when she came in the front door. I had been watching for her and I was surprised when Al dropped her off in front of the house. I would have thought she would have come home in a cab especially after I told her that I heard what she'd told Al. The fact that the two of them sat outside and talked for ten minutes before she got out of the car didn't set too well with me either and neither did the fact that she leaned over and kissed him just before she got out of the car. Then there was the timing; she had called at eleven-thirty and there wasn't any place she could have been that was more than twenty-five minutes from our front door. What had she done with that other hour? I would have bet money I knew the answer to that one, especially since it was Big Cocked Al who brought her home

I was sitting on the couch with the TV on when she walked in to the room. Her face had the sleepy 'just fucked' look that I was so familiar with and for a moment she just stood there looking at me. I just sat and watched the TV and waited for her to say something. Finally she sat down and said, "I'm sorry. I don't know what else I can say, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen. You know I would never deliberately do something like that to you."

I glanced over at her, but said nothing.

"Honest to God honey, I didn't do it on purpose. I just had too much to drink and then the joints I smoked combined with the alcohol and made me stupid. I wasn't even aware of how far out of hand things had gotten until it was too late to stop. They just kept passing me joints and I guess I just went with the flow."

I looked at her and shook my head in disbelief, "How could things get out of hand with out your help? As I recall you had your clothes on when you went into that room and I know from experience that getting you out of your panties when you have been drinking just doesn't happen without your help."

She winced when I said that, "I probably didn't fight them when they took my panties off, but I really wasn't aware that they were off until I felt Al start to push into me. I tried to get away, I swear to God I did, but there were too many hands holding me." She looked down at the floor, "Once things got started I stopped fighting and trying to get away."

Jennifer went on to tell me what she remembered happening. They had gone into the bedroom, sat down on the bed and started passing the roach around and after about fifteen minutes Jennifer had gotten onto the bed and was leaning against the headboard. A couple of minutes later Al had gotten on the bed on one side of her and then Doug had gotten on the other side. They kept passing the joint and Chuck and Dave sat down on the bed. Al's cock was poking into one leg and Doug's was poking into the other, but Jennifer didn't think anything of it because they were always poking their dicks into her on the dance floor. She knew she was good looking and she considered it a sign of flattery, or at least an involuntary reaction to her beauty and sexiness. They were giggling and Al said "Smoking joints makes me horny."

Then Doug said, "Me too. How about you Jennifer, does pot make you horny?"

She had giggled and said that sometimes it did. And then Chuck had said, "Bullshit! Tell the truth. Being here with Jennifer is what's making you horny."

Dave chimed in with, "Damned right. She would make me horny if she were wearing a burlap sack. Showing that much leg gives every man at the party a boner."

Jennifer looked down and saw that her dress had ridden up to where you could see her black lace panties. She tried to adjust her skirt, but Doug had grabbed her hands and said, "No fair. You let us see, you can't hide it now" and Al had put a joint to her lips and she had taken a pull.

Then Al said, "Chuck is right. You are making me horny, pot just makes me say it out loud."

Jennifer took another hit and giggled. Then Al said, "See what you did to me?" He pulled out his cock and said, "See how hard you made me?" and he took Jennifer's hand and put it on him.

Jennifer had been so stunned at seeing the size of Al's cock that she had just stared at it, too surprised to even notice that Al had put her hand on it. Jennifer had several lovers before she meet me and she had seen several cocks, but nothing like Al's. It was ten and a half inches long and as big around as her wrist. She stared at it, fascinated, as Al started using her hand to jack himself off. Doug took her head in both hands and kissed her. She let go of Al's cock to push Doug away and while she was trying to do that Al had grabbed her underpants and had pulled them off her. Doug let go of her head and pulled her on top of him and at the same time Al had moved behind her and started poking at her pussy with his cock. Jennifer tried to pull away, but Doug had both arms wrapped around her and Al had a firm grip on her hips and then the head of Al's cock was in her and he began a slow fucking that pushed more and more of his huge pole into her. Once in he began to fuck her with long steady strokes and Doug pulled her mouth to his and shoved his tongue in her mouth and she was moaning And Al was ramming her and his balls were hitting her ass and then she was swapping tongues with Doug and pushing back at Al and then everything just started to get cloudy and run together and she lost track of who was doing what right up to the time she saw me."

I just sat there looking at her and finally I said, "I left at five-fifteen. What have you been doing since then?"

She looked down at the floor. "Doug lit up another joint and told me to sit back and get mellow and he sent Al to get you and bring you back. By the time Al got back one thing had led to another and the guys were using me again. At seven everybody left and I was afraid to come home so Al told me I could stay at his place until I could talk to you."

"Okay, what did you do from seven, or whatever time you got to Al's place, until you called me at eleven-thirty? And how about the hour and a half between the time you called me and you got home?"

She looked down at the floor again and in a very weak voice said, "He fucked me" and then, as if it made it all right, she said, "I was already in as much trouble as I could get into and if you decided to throw me out I was going to need a place to stay so I decided to stay on the good side of Al. And I admit I was fascinated by the size of his cock and I knew that if you and I could somehow get past this I'd never have another chance at it or one like it ever again." She shrugged, "So I let him do me as much as he wanted before he brought me home."

"And just how do you propose we 'get past this' as you so eloquently put it?"

Softly she said, "I don't know. I guess that it has to be up to you. I love you and I hope you know that. All I can do is ask you to forgive me and hope that you will."

++++++++++++++++++++++

I do love her and so I forgave her, but forgiving is not the same as forgetting, nor does forgiveness grant trust. I can't forget the ten minute conversation that she had with Al or the kiss they exchanged before he drove away and I can't forget her telling him that he could have her anytime he wanted. Every time I call home and she doesn't answer I wonder if she is with Al. When she goes to a bridal shower or a Mary Kay party, is that where she really is? I don't know that I will ever know for sure. I'm doing my best to hide this lack of trust from her; if she were to ever find out she just might adopt the attitude of "If I have the name I might as well play the game" and if she did that it would finish us for sure.

I know that Al, Doug, Chuck and Dave have called her because she tells me and she also tells me that she hangs up on them. I believe her when she tells me that they called because why would she lie about something like that, but I don't necessarily believe her when she says she hangs up because why wouldn't she lie about that. We have dropped out of our circle of old friends because that is the same circle that Al and the others belong to. I have a hard time facing the ones that know about what happened that night and I'm afraid of what I might do if I run into the ones that took part. I did run into Dave and it might have been all right if he hadn't gotten a smirk on his face when he said hello, but he did smirk and it cost him three broken ribs and a broken nose. The word went out and I believe the others are trying to avoid me as much as I am trying to avoid them.

There is one curious thing about what happened that night at the party. Both Chuck's wife and Dave's wife were not at the party but they heard about what happened. Doug's wife called me and flat out told me that if I wanted revenge on her asshole husband to call her and she would be more than willing to help me get it. Chuck's wife hasn't been quite as forward, but she has been giving me signals that say pretty much the same thing. I'm tempted, I'd be less than human if I said I wasn't, but would it balance the books, make my mind rest easier? Or would it just open another can of worms? I don't know, but God I am sure tempted to find out.