Becoming a Slut Wife: Julie Hanson

Story Info
Just a little misunderstanding.
2.8k words
4.17
160.6k
26
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 47 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie Hanson sat in his work cubicle and stared at his computer screen. His mind really wasn't at work. No, in fact his mind was 27.3 miles away at the little two-bedroom ranch at 1346 Morningside Drive. Specifically, his thoughts were in the master bedroom where eighty-seven minutes previous he had left his wife Julie crying on their bed. The argument they'd had was just one more born out of the frustrations of the past two months.

++++++++++++++++

Charley could barely remember the last time they had made love. For almost two months he had heard the litany - "I've got a headache." "My stomach is upset." "I just don't feel well." "It's my time of the month."

This morning had finally torn it for him. Just before he left the house he told her not to wait dinner on him and when she had asked why he had he'' said, "Since I can't get laid at home I'm going to try and find myself a woman to pick up. If I can't score that way maybe I'll hire a prostitute" and he had stormed out of the house.

Charlie knew the root of the problem. When Julie had found out she was pregnant she had been overjoyed. When three months later she had miscarried she had been devastated. The doctor told him that some depression was normal after such a circumstance, but that Julie would snap out of it in a week or two. Well, she hadn't, and when Charlie told her she should seek some professional help she had refused saying that there was nothing wrong with her. That morning when she had roughly pushed his hands away from her breast he had finally had enough and he had lost his cool because of it.

++++++++++++++++

How Charlie managed to get any work done that day was a mystery, but somehow he had managed to clear out his 'in' basket and at 5 p.m. he found himself wondering what to do. He'd said that he wouldn't be home after work and while he regretted saying it, and wished to hell he hadn't, he was not going to go home until late. He had no intention of finding another woman. He loved Julie too much to do that to her, but he had to make her think he was serious. Maybe, just maybe, it would shake her out of her funk.

"God knows we can't go on this way" he thought.

At the elevator he ran into Tom Combs from accounting. "Charlie! How's the boy?"

"Fine Tom, yourself?"

"Couldn't be better Charlie, couldn't be better. Just been promoted to section manager. I'm going to stop at the Back Door for a few celebratory toddies. Care to join me?"

Charlie's problem of what to do now solved, he sat with Tom at the Back Door Lounge and considered the irony of the situation. He'd told Julie he was going to find a woman and even though he did not intend to the place was just crawling with women on the prowl. He caught several inviting glances and did his best to ignore them.

"It's too bad that we are both happily married Charlie," said Tom, "We could get laid in a hurry."

One absolutely gorgeous redhead with sparkling green eyes had even come to the table, looked him right in the eye and said, "Buy me a drink, dance with me, take me home, your choice."

Charlie had choked on his drink, laughed and said, "Why did this never happen to me before I got married?"

Tom and the redhead had both laughed and as she turned to go back to her table she said, "Think about it, I'll be her for a while."

Charlie did think about it. He thought about it long and hard, but in the end his love for Julie won out.

++++++++++++++++

When Charlie got home Julie was in bed, either asleep or pretending to be, and she did not move when he slipped into bed beside her. In the morning Julie ignored him and he made no effort to talk to her. It was another long day for him at work as his mind was not on his work, but on Julie and what was going on with them. He got his paycheck at lunchtime and ran down to the corner bank to cash it. He put the usual ten- percent in savings, took $150 cash back and put the rest in his checking account. On the way home that night he considered ways to mend fences with Julie and thought that maybe he should look into getting some professional help. A marriage councilor perhaps or maybe even a psychiatrist. When he walked in the back door however Julie greeted him with a sneer and:

"Welcome home stud. How's the tomcat tonight? Didn't stop on the way home for a quickie from some slut?"

"Fuck you!" Charlie said as he walked through the kitchen on the way to his den. He heard Julie run upstairs crying and he was tempted to run after her, but then decided that it would be a sign of weakness at a time when he felt he needed to remain strong.

In the kitchen, on the counter next to the electric can opener, was a little glass jar where every payday Charlie would put $75 for Julie to use as her mad money. Because of the way things had gone on his arrival the night before he had not put the money in the jar. We he awoke Saturday morning and went downstairs Julie was already in the kitchen.

"Where's my money? My hair appointment is for 9:30 and I need to get going."

The tone of her voice pissed Charlie off and he said, "You don't get any this week. If I have to pay for the sex that I supposed to be able to get from you, you are going to be the one who pays for it."

++++++++++++++++

The next week was a very frosty one for Charlie. There did not seem to be any way he could get himself out of the hole that he and Julie were both digging. Everything he said, everything she said, just made everything worse. When Friday came and he got home from work and was getting ready to put the money in the jar for Julie he noticed the note on the counter:

"Gone out to make some money. Don't bother waiting up."

Charlie did not intend to wait up - he wouldn't give her the satisfaction - but he found that he couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned and was still awake when he heard a car pull into the drive. When Julie did not come in for several minutes he got out of bed and went to the window to look out. He did not recognize the car, but there was no mistaking that it was Julie sitting on the front seat kissing some man that Charlie had never seen before. He saw them break the embrace and then Julie got out of the car and headed for the house. Charlie got back in bed and pretended to be asleep when Julie came into the room. When she got in bed she smelled strongly of alcohol and cigarettes. Charlie did not sleep well that night.

In the morning Charlie's attempts at conversation met with silence, but he kept after Julie until finally she said, "You want to know where I was? Okay, I'll tell you. You spent my money on whores so I decided to get it back and you know how I did it? I went down to the Shamrock bar and picked up a guy, took him to a hotel and fucked him. And you want to know something else? You must have spent my money in the low rent district because I got $200 for my pussy. How do you like those apples asshole!"

"Bullshit!" said Charlie.

"Oh yeah? Well just take a look at this."

Julie opened up her handbag and took out a fist full of money and threw it down on the table in front of Charlie and he saw at least $600.

"That's right shit head. Three guys apiece for $200 and a blow job for $75."

"No way, you couldn't do something like that."

"Oh yes I can and I'm going to do it again tonight."

"I don't believe a word of this. I don't know where you got the money, but you aren't going to get me to believe that you are selling yourself."

"I'll tell you what sport. I'll save money on a hotel room tonight. I'll bring my customers home with me and you can watch me fuck them on your bed" and the she left the room.

++++++++++++++++

That afternoon Charlie watched as Julie put on her nylons and stepped into her heels. She did not put on a bra and the dress she wore left little to the imagination. When she left she looked him right in the eye and told him that she wouldn't be long. The cab was already waiting and she got in it and was gone. Twenty minutes later the phone rang and when Charlie answered it was Julie.

"I told my date that my husband likes to watch and he said he didn't like that kinky kind of stuff so if you want to watch you'll have to hide in the closet."

Charlie started to tell her that things had gone far enough and to just come on home, but she had already hung up on him.

Ten minutes passed and Charlie spent the entire time looking out the front window. A strange car pulled into the drive and pulled up to the house. Charlie and a man he had never seen before got out of the car and headed for the front door. Charlie did not believe what he was seeing, but it was there. Surely it was just a joke. She had found somebody to help her pull a joke on him.

"Okay" he thought, "I'll play along" and he dashed upstairs and made a place for himself in the closet leaving just enough of the door open to give him a view of the bed. He smiled to himself, "I wonder how she will handle it when I don't come rushing out of the closet and play the jealous husband?"

Minute's later Julie entered the room with her 'customer' and walked directly over to the bed. She smiled at the man and said, "You can put the money over there on the dresser."

The man took out a wad of bills, put several on the dresser and returned the rest to his pocket.

"Nice touch" thought Charlie, "I'll bet they rehearsed that on the way to the house.

Julie slowly stripped off her dress and did a slow turn in front of the man. "What do you think?"

"Nice, very nice" the man said as he started to remove his clothes.

Charlie thought that standing there with her bare tits showing was going a little far for a joke. He knew that she was waiting for him to rush out of the closet and break things up, but he was not going to give her the satisfaction. She was going to have to be the one to call things off. He was going to sit tight and see just how far she would go before ending the farce.

The man was down to his boxers and Charlie could see that the man had a hard on. Well, there would be no way of avoiding that. You could rehearse all you wanted, but there was no way a normal man could look at Julie the way she was standing there and not become erect. The man dropped his boxers and his erect cock quivered and pointed at Julie like a bird dog pointing to a covey of quail. He walked to the bed and sat down. Julie turned to face him and, with a long look at the closet, she stepped out of her panties.

"That's my signal," thought Charlie, but I'm not breaking. She has to end it herself."

Julie knelt down in front of the man and still looking at the closet she opened her mouth and swallowed the man's cock. Ice gripped Charlie's heart. When Julie's mouth closed on the man's cock Charlie finally realized that everything that Julie had told him was true. He watched his marriage die as Julie's mouth moved up and down on the man's cock. She sucked on it for several minutes and then he watched numbly as Julie got on the bed and spread her legs for her 'john'.

For the next twenty minutes Charlie watched as the two on the bed shifted into various positions as the man fucked Julie. Charlie became aware of his own body's sensations. He looked down and saw that he had opened his fly and was stroking his own erect cock. He heard loud noises and his attention shifted back to the bed. Julie was having an orgasm and her customer was gasping, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming" and then he gave a little groan and it was over.

The customer got off the bed and started putting on his clothes. He looked over at Julie who was lying on the bed with her legs still spread wide, pussy hair wet with cum, runs in her nylons and a satisfied smile on her face.

"I've got your number. I will definitely call you the next time I'm in town. You are well worth the price."

Dressed, he pulled out his wad of bills and placed one on the dresser. "A little something extra. I'll let myself out."

When she heard the front door close and the man's car start Julie called out, "You can come out now."

As Charlie emerged form the closet Julie noticed his hard on and smiled. "Bring that over here and let Julie take care of it for you. No charge of course."

Charlie climbed on the bed and Julie took his cock in her right hand and guided him into her. "Did you like it? Did you like seeing your wife fuck for money? Your cock liked it, I can tell. Tell me you liked it baby, tell me you liked it."

Charlie was silent, but his cock spoke for him. It had never felt so hard and, he admitted to himself as he slid in and out of Julie's cum filled pussy, it had never felt so good. He hadn't had sex in almost three months, but he had jacked off a lot while waiting for Julie to finally agree to have sex with him so he didn't cum quick. In fact, he couldn't seem to cum at all. He fucked Julie for what felt like half an hour, but he couldn't seem to cum. Julie had at least four orgasms and he was beginning to think he was never going to get off when at last he felt the pressure flood to the head of his cock and he screamed as he pumped his cum into her already full cunt. He held himself over her until his cock deflated and then he fell onto the bed next to her.

He spent a minute catching his breath and when he looked over at Julie she was staring at him with amazement on her face.

"Jesus Charlie, what came over you? Did you really get that turned on watching me fuck that guy?"

"How could you? You denied me sex for months and then at the drop of a hat you go out and fuck men for money. Why did you refuse me when it was so obviously easy for you to do it?"

Julie just shrugged her shoulders.

"Why? Why did you do that to me Julie?"

"Why? You want to know why? Because you went out and spent my mad money on a whore. You can't know how much that hurt me. I had to find a way to get back at you. Some way that would hurt you as much as you hurt me."

Charlie looked at her and slowly shook his head as he started to get out of bed. "I didn't spend your money on a whore. You should have known that I loved you too much to ever do something like that to you."

"Don't lie to me," snapped Julie.

"I'm not lying to you Julie. I spent the evening having drinks with Tom Combs to celebrate his promotion and then I came home. I've never even looked at another woman since I married you."

He heard Julie wail, "Oh my God. Oh God, what have I done!"

Just before Charlie left the room he turned and looked at Julie.

"I'll tell you what you have done Julie. You ended your marriage and found a way to support yourself at the same time."

And then Charlie headed for the basement to get the suitcases he would start to pack.