Becoming A Slut Wife: Linda

Story Info
He asked, she said no but then did it anyway.
2k words
3.48
156.6k
21
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 51 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My deepest, darkest fantasy has always been to watch my wife fuck another man. I wanted to watch her in the throes of passion, clamping her legs around and digging her nails into someone else. I finally got up the courage to mention it to her and she laughed at me, "Get serious Vern."

Even though she wouldn't admit it the idea did turn her on. I could tell she was turned on by how wildly she would fuck me after I mentioned it. In a one hundred and eighty-degree turnabout Linda began to tell me her fantasies. They mostly concerned men with huge cocks, sex with Latinos and gangbangs with blacks. After a couple of weeks of listening to her fantasies I asked her if she wanted to try them for real. I reminded her of my fantasy and suggested that we could combine our fantasies and each of us would get what we wanted.

"Don't be silly Vern. They are just fantasies."

Whatever they were the more Linda talked about them, the more sexually charged up she got. Our sex life took a major leap forward and we were having sex six or seven times a week. There were some nights I'd get home from work and find her naked and waiting for me when I walked in the front door. Well, I thought, I may not be getting my fantasy, but I'll damn sure take all the sex that talking about the fantasy brings me.

Then I began to suspect that Linda was having an affair. She was never home when I called during the day or if she was she wouldn't answer the phone. Her wardrobe, especially as far as sexy lingerie was concerned, grew at a rapid rate and I knew for sure that a lot of it she never wore for me. What I didn't understand was why if she was having an affair she was hiding it from me. She had to know that she would have had my complete approval. I'd been mentioning my desire to see her with another man for quite some time, but all she did was to continue to relate her fantasies to me at night when we were in bed. I began to think that what she was relating were not actual fantasies, but what she had been actually doing with her lover or lovers.

One night I got some confirmation of my theory. Linda was really hot when I got home from work that night and she met me at the front door wearing only high heels and with a martini in her hand for me. We went straight up to the bedroom and she asked me to eat her pussy. When I went down on her I found that she was sopping wet. One of Linda's favorite fantasies was for me to eat her pussy after she had been fucked by someone else and she was relating that fantasy to me as I licked and sucked on her pussy. I'd eaten her a hundred times, but something was different this time; I was certain that I was cleaning up after another man and I told Linda that.

"Well, what if it's true. You always said you wanted me to fuck another man. Is it making you horny to know you are sucking up another mans leavings?"

I told her that it was and she said, "Then you might as well know that he left twenty minutes before you got home."

I climbed on top of her and drove my cock into her. When I was finally wiped out two hours later Linda confessed that it wasn't the first time I'd gotten sloppy seconds from her. I asked why, knowing what my fantasy has always been, she had been hiding her affair from me. She told me that she just could not bring herself to believe that any man could get a kick out of knowing that his wife was out fucking around.

"I know you say you want it, but I also knew that the odds were good that if I did it and it wasn't near the kick you thought it would be you might call me a whore, a slut, an unfaithful bitch and go for a divorce."

I told her that now she knew better and I hoped she wouldn't hide things from me any more.

She gave me a long look and said, "Are you absolutely sure that this turns you on?"

I assured her that it did and she said, "He hasn't had my ass yet. Would it turn you on knowing that the next time I see him he's going to fuck my butt?"

I pushed her back down on the bed and fucked her again.

No matter how much I begged and pleased Linda wouldn't tell me who her lover was. I suspected that it was someone we knew and she was afraid I would be pissed off when I found out. I spent the next six months looking closely at everyone I knew to see if they were acting differently around me, but I was never able to come up with a suspect. Whoever it was who was pulling down her panties was nailing her four and five times a week and then Linda would come home and try to fuck me to death. She got a particular charge out of sitting on my face after her lover had come in her and asking me to clean her out. While I did she would talk to me, "Do you like it honey? Do you love the taste of my lover? I told him you suck his juices out of me and he laughed and said that he would see to it you got plenty. He fucked me five times today honey - five loads of cum just for you."

I asked her if he ate her after I fucked her and she said, "Oh no, he's not that kind of guy" which made me wonder just what kind of guy she thought that made me. I drew the line on the day she gave him her ass. I absolutely refused to clean her even though she begged me. We had our first major argument over her affair that day. She indicated that if I wouldn't clean her ass she might not feel like making love that night and I told her that if that was the case she could end her affair or get her ass out of the house. Then she got all weepy and said that I had told her that I was all right with her fucking around on me. I told her that I was, but that my attitude would change in a heartbeat if she was going to try and use sex as a weapon. Then I reminded her how generous I was being in letting her do her thing while she still was denying me mine by not letting me watch. Then she said she wanted to, but her lover was adamant that I never find out who he was so I said that maybe what she needed to do then was dump him and get some one else.

"Oh baby, why are we arguing over this when we could be upstairs in bed." She stretched out her hand to me, "Come on baby, lets go to bed so I can show you how much I need you."

Her putting an abrupt end to our discussion was the first time her affair really bothered me because it indicated to me reluctance on her part to break with this specific person; it pointed to a real emotional attachment to someone other than me. I wasn't really sure that I cared for that.

Curiosity finally got the best of me and I made a determined effort to find out who this person was that Linda couldn't bear to give up and while I wasn't able to find out who it was I did narrow the field. I had some comp time coming at work and I arranged to take some of it off. I didn't tell Linda I was taking off work and every morning for five days I left the house at the regular time and then parked where I could watch the house. When Linda left the house I followed her. For the five days I was off nothing at all happened. No one came to the house and Linda never went anywhere where she could have met her lover. That told me one of two things: Her lover took a vacation or a business trip at the particular time I decided to play detective, and how likely was that, or her lover worked were I did and when he asked Linda what we were going to do on my time off and she said, "Say what?" and the two of them figured out what I was up to. The one thing I did find out though was how edgy Linda got when she was down to getting sex from only me.

Then one day I accidentally stumbled onto who it was. It was a Saturday and Linda had gone shopping. I was a little behind on a project at work so for the first time in over a year I went into the office on a weekend. There were three cars in the parking lot, my boss's car, the security guards car and Linda's car. I could see the security guard sitting at the desk in the lobby and he was alone - Linda was fucking my boss!

No wonder he didn't want me to know who he was. How had they gotten together? How had they started the affair? A far as I knew Jason had only met Linda once, two years ago at the company picnic, but their affair had only been going on now for about nine months - or had it been going on much longer and I had been brain dead and been getting sloppy seconds a lot longer than I thought? I was both embarrassed and aroused at the thought of Jason fucking my wife. I was going to have to be very careful from now on to keep the two of them from knowing that I now knew.

I could not see any positive benefit from their knowing that I was aware, but I could see plenty of negatives, especially on the job. If Jason knew that I knew he was fucking my wife the office dynamic could be altered in ways that neither of us would care for and the solution to the problem would inevitably be my being gone from the company. On the other hand, if I could get the two of them to bring me in on the relationship I could see all kinds of positives. Without letting on that I knew who her lover was I began to drop hints that I would like to try a threesome with Linda and her lover. Linda told me that the thought of doing two men at the same time excited her, but she didn't think her lover would go for it.

"I already told you he doesn't want you to know who he is."

I asked her to at least mention it to him and two days later she told me that he was willing to see that she got the experience, but not with me.

Last Tuesday night when I got home from work Linda told me that she had fucked by two men that afternoon.

"They both fucked me three times honey and I loved it. Are you going to eat me now?"

I am really turned on by the thought that my wife is so sexual that it takes more than one man to satisfy her and I love eating her and then fucking her after she has enjoyed another cock. Linda has been getting fucked almost daily for the last couple of months so she is used to getting a steady supply of cock. Jason is going to Europe for three weeks and I'm betting that by the end of the first week he is gone Linda will be starving for cock. I'm planning on having several friends over for cards and we will see what happens. I just might finally get my fantasy.