Becoming A Slut Wife: Liz

Story Info
He gave her to the bikers.
2.2k words
4.29
162.7k
38
Story does not have any tags

Part 52 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why do women fuck around in their own homes? I know that it is where they feel most comfortable, being in their own surroundings, but they have to know that sooner or later their significant other is going to come home or swing by the house to pick something up.

I had a night job, eleven-thirty to eight in the morning and one Friday I cut my hand on the job and I got off work early. When I pulled up at the house all the lights were on and there were several cars parked outside. I heard music and laughter and I heard a loud voice say, " God, would you look at those nipples." My wife Liz has great tits and her nipples stick out like little tiny erect cocks. Was she showing them to somebody? I decided to do a little snooping before I barged in.

I walked around to a side window and looked into the house. I saw Liz dancing in the middle of the room in front of five of my closest buddies. She was wearing a skirt and that was all and she was doing her best to imitate a stripper. Mike motioned her over to him and she squatted in front of him and swayed from side to side while he ran a hand up her leg. Dave had a video camera going and Liz danced over to him and lifted her skirt to show him her bare pussy and Dave bent down and zoomed right in on it. Then he reached out and stuck a finger in her cunt and Liz humped his hand and then she went back to Mike who had his pants off by then and she got down on all fours and started to suck his cock. The other guys started taking off their clothes and Dave handed the camera to Leroy and moved up behind Liz and started to work himself into her.

I wondered just how long this had been going on. Liz was by no means a virgin when I married her, but then neither was I. But she never had been promiscuous and I'd never heard that she'd had any more than one lover at a time. We had been married for three years and as far as I knew our sex life was fabulous so why was she doing what she was doing?

The guys took turns fucking Liz and she always had one in her mouth and one in her pussy. When they had all fucked her at least once I got another surprise and it made me mad - very, very mad. Liz had always refused me her ass, but as I watched through the window the guys worked on her ass with fingers and thumbs and then I watched as she sat down on Mike and then leaned forward so Leroy could move in behind her and start sliding his cock up her shit hole. Mike and Leroy got a rhythm going and they fucked her for a good ten minutes before both of them came and when they both pulled away from her she looked around and saw Casey and Dave and she crooked a finger at them and they went over to her and Dave took her pussy while Casey moved behind her. My blood boiled as I watched Liz use both of her hands to pull her ass cheeks apart so that Casey had easy access. The two guys fucked her for about ten minutes and then Casey got off in her ass and then got out of the way so that Jim could slide into her shit tunnel.

Then, in addition to being mad, I got disgusted. Leroy walked to her head and offered her his cock and Liz opened her mouth and started to suck him. Leroy had been in her ass and hadn't washed his cock, but she sucked him anyway. Liz took every one of the five in her ass and then sucked their cocks even though not one of the guys washed after using her ass and then they all took a break. Dave put the tape in the VCR and they sat around drinking as they watched what they had just done. Then they started fucking Liz again and they all took turns as she lay on the floor and watched herself on tape. Each one of the guys had come in her at least three times during the time I had watched. They started to get dressed and I got in my car and drove a couple of blocks away and parked. I sat there for an hour and thought about what I had just seen and what I was going to do about it. I decided that I would wait until my regular time to go home and that I wouldn't let on that I knew what she had done. I knew what else I was going to do, but I was going to wait a couple of days before I did it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The following Monday I called in sick to work and told Liz we were going to a party. About seven that night I pulled up and parked outside of a warehouse on the Lower East Side of town. The place was lit up and there were several cars and motorcycles parked around it. I walked Liz into the warehouse and turned on the lights and Liz saw seventeen guys standing there. Before I had married her I had belonged (still belonged - you are never out once in) to a motor cycle club. When I got married I had to sell my scooter to get the down payment on our house, but it had always been my intention to buy another one as soon as I was able. The boys weren't anywhere near being Hells Angels, but they were still a pretty rough bunch.

"What's this?" Liz wanted to know.

I looked at her, "Why it's pretty much your kind of party Liz. When I came home early the other night and saw you fucking all my friends I figured that you liked groups so I got you a group."

Liz turned white and I grabbed her by the arm and drug her over to a couch and while a couple of guys held her I ripped her clothes off of her. Then I bent her forward over the back of the couch.

"But before I turn you over to them I have something to take care of. You never would let me fuck you in your ass, but I watched you take five of my supposedly good friends in there so I decided not to ask you for it any more. I'm just going to take it."

I had my cock out and I positioned it at the entrance to her ass and then I shove forward as hard as I could. Liz screamed as it entered her but after a minute or so her screams turned to whimpers. It took me five minutes to blow my load into her and when I pulled out I had shit, blood and cum all over my cock. I walked around and stuck my cock in her face and she turned her head aside.

"What's the matter Liz? You did it for five of my buddies the other night."

I held her head in both hands and told Sam to pinch her nose. When she opened her mouth to breathe I shoved my filthy cock into her mouth.

"Suck it you unfaithful bitch."

When she had my cock clean enough to suit me I pulled out of her mouth and tucked my cock back into my pants.

"Fuck her till she bleeds guys. Keep her as long as you want. When you are done with her just dump her on my front lawn."

Then I said to Liz, "If you want to come in and talk you can. If not, send me a post card and tell me where you want me to send your stuff."

As I walked out the door Liz called out, "Wait Danny, please don't leave me here" and I ignored her and walked out.

When I left the warehouse I went over to Mike's house and his wife Cindy let me in. Mike was watching TV and he gave me a big smile and got out of the easy chair and walked toward me with a smile on his face and his hand out for a shake and I nailed him right in the mouth. He went down like a bag of cement and I turned to Cindy and told her why I had done it. She looked from him to me and then back at him and then she walked over and kicked him twice in the ribs. By the time I got to Leroy's house Mike had recovered enough to get the word out and his wife told me he wasn't there. I told her why I had come by and to pass the word to him that I would be looking for him. The same thing happened at Dave's place but when I told his wife Nancy why I was there she pulled me inside.

"That rotten bastard told me he was playing cards with you that night and then the son of a bitch told me you had won all his money and he didn't have any to give me to get my hair done." Then she drug me to her bedroom, "You want revenge on the bastard, well so do I."

Nancy was one hell of a piece of ass and I can't for the life of me figure out why Dave was fucking around on her. Casey was gone when I got to his place and I repeated the story again for his wife. She made me describe what I'd seen in detail and then she told me that she would like to ask me in but she couldn't because her kids were still up.

"Call me in a day or two" she said as I was leaving. The last one on the list was Jim and he was also gone when I got there. When I told his wife Alisha what I was there for she didn't believe me.

"Jim would never have done something like that to you."

I told her what I had seen and that it wasn't a figment of my imagination. She looked at me in disbelief and I turned and left. I was only halfway down the walk when I heard her holler for me to wait up. I turned to see her coming down the steps after me. "You want to help a girl get some revenge of her own?"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That was two days ago and as of this morning Liz is still in the warehouse. Sam tells me that she keeps begging for them to let her go, "She can't walk and her cunt and ass are so loose that you can't feel her when you're in her so we will probably bring her home this afternoon."

I said, "Make sure that you dump her naked. I want the whole neighborhood to see the slut walking up to the front door."

He laughed, "I'm sure glad I'm on your good side."

Liz was dumped naked on my front lawn about five that afternoon, just as most of the working people in the neighborhood were coming home from work. I made her stay on the front porch banging on the door for a good five minutes before I let her in. She is sleeping on a cot in the living room right now. I made her take a bath before I would even let her do that - she was a fucking mess! When she wakes up we will talk. How it will go I haven't any idea. The sad fact is that I do love the stupid cunt and I'm not going to get rid of her unless I absolute have to. But even after we talk she will still be sleeping on the cot for a while because Alisha and I are using the bedroom. She called Jim and told him where she was and then told him that if he wanted her all he had to do was come and get her. So far he hasn't shown up and I'm betting that he won't. Alisha will eventually go home to him, but not before she rubs his nose in it real bad.

Me, I don't really care one way or another. She is a damn good piece of ass and she can stay as long as she wants, but when she goes Mike's wife has indicated she would like some revenge, Leroy's wife has called, Casey's wife already had told me to call her in a couple of days and I've already fucked Dave's wife and she has called wanting to know if we can do it again. I might not be punching anyone else out, but I don't think I have to in order to get my revenge. Fucking their wives will do just fine.