Becoming a Slut Wife: Mandy

Story Info
He warned her.
2.9k words
3.21
159.7k
16
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 54 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were sitting at the table and I was pulling on a longneck while she was sipping her vodka tonic and watching the dance the floor. Actually she wasn't watching the dance floor as much as she was watching one of the dancers. He was a lean, tall man of about thirty and he had become Amanda's favorite dance partner since I broke my foot. There was a mutual attraction between the two of them and everybody at the Silver Palace, including me, knew that they would eventually end up in bed together. Well, almost everybody. Amanda didn't know it, and while Toby might have hoped for it he certainly never expected that it would happen.

Amanda and I had been coming to the Silver Palace at least twice a month for the past fifteen years. Mandy loved to dance and while I wasn't all that keen on it I was willing to do whatever it took to keep her happy. Mandy came along late in my life and I was still amazed that the raven haired beauty had wanted me enough to chase me until I finally caved in and asked her to marry me. Everyone, and I do mean everyone, had warned us not to get married and I knew that they were right, but Mandy owned me by then and I would do anything that she wanted. I warned her several times myself that the twenty years between us in age was going to be a major problem later on, but she said, "Bullshit! You either love me or you don't. If you love me now you will still love me later and that's all that counts."

She had been right about that part at least, I did love her then and I loved her as much if not more now. But the naysayers had been right too and now I was in the position that I'd known I would be in, but hadn't been able convince Mandy of. I was sixty-five to her forty-five and I couldn't get it up anymore without the help of a little blue pill, and the pill didn't always work. To make matters worse Mandy was in her sexual prime and even though she would not admit it she was suffering from a lack of sex. After thinking long and hard on the situation I finally sat down with her and told her that it wasn't fair of me to keep her tied down at this point in her life and I offered to let her go free. She laughed at me and told me I wasn't going to get rid of her that easy, "I knew this day would possibly come, but I loved you enough to marry you anyway. So stop being an asshole and trying to get rid of me."

A couple of months went by and I noticed that about twice a week she would get cranky and irritable and I knew what the problem was so I sat down with her again and told her that she needed to take care of the problem.

"You are not cheating on me sweetheart, not if you have my permission and blessing. Do what you have to do to take the edge off. I'm not going to stop loving you and maybe, just maybe, you will stop being such a bear to be around."

She kissed me and thanked me for loving her enough to trust her with something like that, "But I can't do it baby, I belong to you, heart and soul."

And now I'd let her down again. Couldn't make love to her and now I couldn't even do her next favorite thing - dance. I'd broken a foot trying to break a horse and I'd been walking around in a cast for a month now. I'd been bringing her to the Silver Palace every weekend since I'd broken my foot so she could at least dance. There was no lack of partners and she would be on the floor for most of the night. It didn't seem to matter who she was with on a tush-push or other line dance, or who she did the western swing with, but I noticed that she always managed to do the slow ones with Toby, especially the slow ones where they could get close. And I noticed the times she left the bar with Toby to get some fresh air. They were never gone long enough to do anything and somehow this saddened me. When we got home she would toss and turn and I would lay there on my back staring up at the ceiling and curse the fact that I couldn't help her.

I took another pull on my long-neck and looked at Mandy watching the dance floor and then I said, "Mandy, go ahead and do it. You know you want to and you know it's all right with me. Will you please do it? If not for yourself, do it for me. It's killing me to see you this way."

She turned and smiled at me, "Sorry baby. You're right, I do want to, but even though you say you won't care there is always the possibility that once it happens you will find out that you really did care. I not willing to risk what I have in you on anything less than a sure thing and that animal just doesn't exist."

On the drive home that night I thought about what she'd said and as I laid on the bed next to her as she tossed and turned I thought about it some more.

The next morning I went out and made some arrangements and then I called Toby and told him I had to go away for a few days and I asked him if I could hire him to take care of the stock while I was gone.

"It's a little too much for Mandy to do all by herself."

He said he would be glad to help out and then I went and broke the news to Mandy. She just looked at me and asked, "What are you doing?"

I smiled at her and said, "I'm giving you the chance to do what you really want to do without me being around. If you don't do it, so be it, but in the back of my mind I'll always believe that you did and my attitude toward you will be the same as if you did and I knew about it. I'll be gone four days. Have fun and remember that I love you and always will."

Then I went and packed what I needed and loaded it in the back of my pickup. Toby showed up and I took him down and showed him the bunkhouse and told him what needed doing. Then I went and kissed Mandy goodbye, got in my truck and drove off. I really didn't have anyplace that I needed to be, but I had to give Mandy a chance so I faked the trip. I actually drove about three-quarters of a mile up into the hills and settled into a hide that I'd set up earlier. I've been a hunter all my life and patience is something that a hunter learns early on. I got out my field glasses and settled in to watch.

I watched Mandy hang out the laundry and Toby feed and water the horses. That evening I watched as they ate their supper on the screened in porch, sat and talked for a while, and then watched as Toby made the trip to the bunkhouse. And I was watching two hours later as Mandy, in the light of the full moon, walked down to the bunkhouse. I watched for another hour and when she didn't come out I smiled and crawled into my sleeping bag. I was behind the glasses the next morning when a naked Mandy walked from the bunkhouse to the main house. Five minutes later Toby, clad only in Levi's, followed her to the house. I watched as Mandy, still naked, served Toby his breakfast on the back porch and when they finished eating she took him by the hand and led him into the house. I gave them ten minutes and then I took out my cell phone and called the house. Mandy answered on the fifth ring and after the hellos were out of the way I said, "Behaving yourself?"

She said, "You are an evil man, but I love you anyway. No, I am not behaving myself. I had to stop sucking his cock to answer this phone and he's waiting for me to come back to the bedroom and pick up where I left off. I sure hope you meant what you said about not caring because by the time you get back I'm liable to be Toby's slut. When you set this up did you realize that he has a cock the size of a horses? The stock might not get taken care of baby because I might never let him leave the bedroom until you get back. I'll talk to you later baby. I need to get back to him before he loses that beautiful hard on. I love you baby, and baby - thank you."

I had a piece of news to share with her, but she hung up before I could say another word. I had the first hard on in over a year that hadn't required Viagra and I wondered what that meant. I broke camp and headed for Helena where I spent the next three days visiting friends.

Five miles from the house I pulled over to the side of the road and called the house to let Mandy know I was almost there just in case she needed time to do whatever. Toby was watering the horses when I got there and Mandy was sitting on the front porch watching him. I pulled into the yard and she came running up to me, threw her arms around me and gave me a long lingering kiss. She stepped back and looked into my eyes and said, "Are we all right baby?"

I smiled at her and said, "We can talk about it when we are alone, but yes, we are all right."

I paid Toby for his help and he told me I could call him anytime I needed help. Mandy had the good grace to blush at that and Toby got into his pickup and left. Mandy and I walked into the house hand in hand and I said, "Before you tell me everything, and I do want to know everything I have something to say. When I called you that first day and you told me what was happening I got a hard on just listening and knowing that you were going to go back to him. So don't spare me the details. I want to see if it will happen again."

Mandy told me in detail everything that had happened. It had been four days of near non-stop sex and to Toby's credit he did tear himself away from Mandy long enough to do the chores I had hired him to do. But to my disappointment, and Mandy's, no hard on was produced by her story.

"Maybe it happened because while you were talking to me it was actually going on."

I thought about it and saw that she could be right, "When are you going to see him again?"

Her face clouded over and she said, "I'm not."

I asked her why and she it was one thing when I was not around, but she didn't think she could leave me sitting at home, go out and get laid, and then return to me.

"Not even if it will give me a hard on? You were the one who told me you would be his slut by the time I got back. Was that just bullshit, or are you his slut?"

She looked away and said, "Yes, I was a slut for that huge cock of his. An absolute total slut and I let him do whatever he wanted to me, but you're home now."

I was silent for a moment or two and then said, "Basically you are telling me that if I leave home for two or three days a week he can fuck you silly while I'm gone, but not at any other time?"

"All right god damn it, I want him!"

I smiled and said, "Good. Here is what we will do."

The next morning she called Toby and arranged to meet him that night. She called me on her cell phone as soon as she pulled up in front of Toby's rented room. I gave her ten minutes and then I called her,

"Hello?"

"Having fun?"

"Oh god yes baby, I miss you."

"Is he in you?"

"Yes."

"Did you suck his cock first?"

"Yes I did."

"Will you do it again tonight?"

"Yes baby, you know I will."

"Good. Just so you know, I have a rock hard cock right now. Take your time,

enjoy yourself, and then hurry home."

Mandy came home two hours later, but the hard on was long gone.

"Oh baby" Mandy cried, "I hurried honey, honestly I did." I shrugged my shoulders,

"Not you fault sweetie. If you had left as soon as I hung up you still wouldn't have made it in time. It stayed up for fifteen or twenty minutes and then it was gone."

She gave me a long thoughtful look, "Twenty minutes huh?"

She moaned, groaned and cried. She twisted and turned and thrashed around on the bed and I watched from the closet as Toby buried his huge cock in Mandy's hot, wet pussy. They had been at it for over an hour and showed no signs of slowing down. When Toby had arrived Mandy had not wasted any time on small talk or foreplay. She had pulled him into the bedroom, stripped him, pushed him back on the bed and then had gone down on him. Every once in a while she would look over at the closet where she knew I was standing with my eyes glued to her and when Toby came in her mouth I saw cum squirt out of its corners. She gulped and swallowed and kept his cock in her mouth until he was hard again and then she had climbed on the bed and opened her legs for him. He buried his cock in her and within minutes she had forgotten I was even there as Toby brought her to orgasm after orgasm. When I finally reached the point where I couldn't stand it any more I took out my cell phone and hit the preset for my home phone. It took seven rings before Mandy came out of her sexually induced trance and answered it. I didn't say a word, but Mandy knew the script, "Yes baby, I'll be waiting for you" and she hung up the phone. "You have to go lover, he's on his way home."

Toby got off the bed, "Damn, I wasn't near ready" and Mandy said, "Sorry lover, I'll try to make it up to you next time. I'll call you when I know I'll be able to see you again."

The front door hadn't fully closed and I was out of the closet and on Mandy with a genuine, bona fide hard dick and we made love for almost half an hour before I came. That was the first time and we managed to do it two or three times a week for the next few months. Then Toby started to get a little too possessive and Mandy was forced to dump him. It was back to trying Viagra again and in the next month or so the little blue pill only got me up on the average of once a week. I missed Toby, oh god did I ever miss him.

We were at the Silver Palace one night about two months after Mandy had sent Toby packing. Mandy had been out on the dance floor for about twenty minutes and was having a good time. My foot was out of the cast now, but still a little too tender for anything but a slow two-step. She came back to the table and said "I didn't realize that Toby was an asshole, but he was and maybe it is a good thing."

I looked at her and waited for the explanation.

"He apparently told Todd that I was a great piece of ass and now Todd wants to find out if it's true."

I still didn't know what she was getting at and she smiled at me, "You think if I was to get him out to the truck you could manage to be somewhere close by?"

I was and when Todd was through and had gone back inside I was next in line. Toby told a lot of guys about Mandy and soon we were at the Silver Palace every Friday and Saturday night where Mandy managed to get in quite a bit of seat time in the truck. One night as she was busy sucking Todd's cock another guy came out and after a quick look to where she knew I was she took on both of them and from there it just seemed to escalate. Mandy spends so much time on the truck seat that I get a little impatient waiting my turn. Just last night at the Palace I had to wait until seven guys finished with her. Mandy isn't complaining and as long as her being a slut makes my dick hard I won't either.