Becoming A Slut Wife: Mavis

Story Info
A little role playing.
3.5k words
3.66
99.6k
25
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 58 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mavis and I had been married over ten years and while we loved each other our marriage had become stale, at least in the sex department. We still made love, but it was routine - twice a week, usually on Tuesday and Friday, and only rarely more than one time. I did always manage to get her to cum, but somehow or other the spark had gone out. One day Mavis said to me:

"What's the matter baby, don't you find me attractive anymore?" and I assured her that I did.

"Then why aren't we making love more often?" I told her that I didn't know and she told me about an article that she'd read in Cosmopolitan or one of those magazines that told how to rekindle sexual desire in a marriage.

"Would you be interested in trying something like that."

I told her that I would. We spent the next four months trying out different things and it did put more spice in our marriage, but it wasn't until we started role playing that things got really hot.

We had been role playing for about a month and it had been a real turn on. One day, just about quitting time I got a phone call from Mavis. As soon as she was sure she had me on the phone she said, "Police Department? This is Mavis Jones at 1234 Smith Road and I've just been robbed and raped. Can you send an officer to investigate?" I smiled and said, "I'll send some one right away." When I got home I rang the doorbell and Mavis answered it in her black neglig‚e. "

Mrs. Jones? I'm Officer Bill here to investigate the robbery, and did I hear my sergeant right, a rape?"

"Yes. When I couldn't give him any money he got angry and he pushed me down and then he..he he forced me to..to..to..Oh it was just so horrible."

"Well Mrs. Jones I know that this will be hard on you, but if we are going to catch this guy I'm going to have to ask you some questions. I know it may sound like I'm prying into some personal things but every little scrap of information that I can get will help us. Please tell me in your own words what happened. Start at the beginning and tell me everything."

"I came home from work and I had stopped at the store. As I was putting the groceries away I heard a noise from the bedroom and I went to look and I found a man going through my things. I was shocked and I screamed and turned to run, but he caught me in the hallway. He said Where's your money bitch and I told him that I didn't have any, that I'd just spent all I had at the store and that I wouldn't have any more until my next pay day. He got angry and said Don't you lie to me you fucking slut. I know you got money and I want it. I told him again that I didn't and that he could look in my purse in the kitchen. He drug me out there with him and dumped my purse on the floor and when I didn't have any money he grabbed my arm so hard that it hurt and then he drug me into the bedroom. I'm not leaving empty handed he said and then he pulled his thing out and told me to take it in my mouth. I turned my head away, but he wrapped his hand in my hair and twisted and I screamed. As soon as my mouth opened up he stuck his thing in there and then he held my head with both hands and he used me."

"Excuse me Mrs. Jones, but what do you mean when you say he used you?"

"You know, like if it was my husband and he was making love to me down there, you know?"

"No I don't know Mrs. Jones. We are both grown ups here and this will go a whole lot faster if we skip the cute euphemisms and just use everyday language. The longer it takes us to do this the farther away the man who did this gets."

"He.. he.. he was fucking my face with his cock. He held me by my ears and forced his cock as deep in my throat as he could get it. It was a pretty big cock and I was afraid that he would choke me to death if I didn't at least try to accommodate him. I relaxed my throat and started breathing through my nose and just tried to be calm until he would let me go. He fucked my mouth for about two minutes and then he said here it comes bitch and I felt his seed hit the back of my throat. He had a lot of cum in him and I was trying to swallow it all to keep from choking and the movements I made doing that seemed to excite him. He kept pumping until he was dry but he never went down. He pulled out of my mouth and said, "not bad bitch." I could tell you liked it and guess what, he likes you and he put my hand on his hard dick. Stroke it you fucking cunt. Keep him happy while I strip your clothes off. He ripped my clothes off and then he drug me into the bedroom and pushed me face down on the bed and then he pushed my legs apart and put his cock against my pussy and pushed. There was no foreplay or anything to help me get lubed and all I could do was lie there as he pushed that huge cock into me.

" He fucked me for what seemed like hours and as my body got used to him I got some moisture down there and he began to slide in deeper and then I could feel his balls slapping my ass and I knew he was all the way in. He fucked me for several more minutes and then I felt him explode in me as he shot me full of his cum. He pulled out of me and flipped me over and then he straddled my head. I knew what he wanted and I didn't want him to hurt me again so I sucked his cock until he was hard again and then he fucked me again. This time he fucked me for a good ten minutes and when he came for the third time I thought for sure he was through, but he flipped me over again and held me down with one strong hand while he tried to shove the big beauti, I mean that big huge cock in my ass. It hurt real bad going in, but after five or so minutes it really didn't hurt at all. He fucked my ass for at least ten minutes and I was screaming at him to fuck me ha.. I mean more gently because he was hurting me and then he came for the forth time and emptied himself in my ass. He pushed me forward on the bed and I laid there for a minute or two and when I looked around he was gone."

"Would you recognize him if you saw him again."

"Only if I got a look at the nice bi..I mean that nasty cock of his. He had on a mask and gloves and all I saw was that monster cock. I can tell you he was white but that's all."

"Mrs. Jones, I detect from some of the things you are saying here that you might have become an active participant in the later stages of the rape. Is that so?"

She started crying and I moved to comfort her.

"There, there Mrs. Jones. I don't mean that the way it sounds, but you have to be very careful in giving testimony that you don't give this scum bags attorney any thing to work with. I know and you know that you enjoyed most of it, but it was still forced upon you and that is the definition of rape - sex gotten by the use of force."

She was crying harder now and I pulled her to me and tried to comfort her. Suddenly I felt her hands on my cock and she stopped crying and looked up at me.

"Why Officer Bob, I do believe that taking my report has caused you to be come excited. I can't send you back to the station like that, it just wouldn't be professional and then she had my cock out and was sucking me and to hell with the role playing and I pushed her on her back and fucked her as hard as I ever had. I came hard in her and I held myself in her as my dick went soft and she looked up at me and said, "It turned you on, it really turned you on to think another man had just fucked me, didn't it?" What could I say? The thought of Mavis spread out on a bed with a strangers cock sliding into her hot pussy had made my cock extremely hard then and it was doing it again now. Mavis looked up at me in amazement as I grew back to life in her and slowly started fucking her again.

The next day when I came home Mavis was waiting for me in the kitchen. She was sitting at the table sipping a vodka martini and when she got up I saw she was wearing heels and hose. She handed me a drink and said, "Better take big sip because you're going to need it." She caught my questioning glance and said, "I've done a bad thing. I didn't want to do it, but I had no choice. The TV repairman just left. You didn't leave me any money or the checkbook. When he gave me the bill I couldn't pay it and he threatened to call the cops on me and have me charged with theft of services. I begged him not to call the cops and he finally told me that if I would do something for him he wouldn't call the cops and he would tear up the bill."

"What did he want?"

"He wanted to see me naked except for high heels and hose, and he wanted a blow job.

"What did you do?"

"Jesus, what do you think I did? I didn't want to go to jail. I sucked his cock and then he decided that he wanted to fuck me too and I had to let him. And even that wasn't enough. Then he wanted my ass too. The only good thing that happened was that he liked the way I sucked his cock and he gave me a coupon for a free service call." I pulled her off the kitchen chair and I pulled her into the bedroom and threw her on the bed.

"You fucking slut! You don't fool me for one minute. I know you have over a hundred dollars in the kitchen cookie jar. You fucked him because you wanted some strange cock in you, to feel some stranger shoot his cum in you. You are nothing but a fucking whore and I'm going to treat you like one. Get on your knees bitch. I'm going to pound your asshole until you beg me to stop."

Mavis didn't do that of course, but she did beg for me to fuck her harder. She had found the right button to push and she started pushing it as often as she could.

Over the next couple of weeks I came home to find that I had just missed the UPS guy, the paperboy, the cable guy and whomever else she could think of. Just the thought of her fucking some one else just before I got there was enough to turn me into a raging bull and led to many an evening when we never even left the bedroom to go downstairs for dinner. These little scenarios where turning Mavis on as much as they did me. When I hauled her to bed she was so hot and wet that I had no trouble bringing myself to believe that she had indeed just been fucked.

It was a Tuesday and I was sitting in my office wondering who my bride was going to fuck today; the boy who cut our grass or maybe the next door neighbor? I didn't know who the fantasy of the day would be, but there hadn't been one Monday and Mavis had never gone two days in a row without one since we started. The more I thought about it the hornier I got and a half hour before normal quitting time my hard on drug me out of the office, put me in my car and took me home. I pulled into my driveway just as a truck that said Reed's Appliance Repair pulled away from the curb.

I found Mavis in the kitchen making a pitcher of martinis. She looked at me and then over at the clock, "Home early? Trying to catch your slut wife fucking another guy? Well, you're just a couple of minutes too late. He just left. Because you are such a cheap bastard and won't leave me with any money to take care of household expenses I just had to fuck the appliance repairman for fixing our washing machine. When I threw her on the bed and pulled her clothes off of her I noticed that her pussy lips looked puffy and a little red, almost like she had really just been fucked. For a brief moment I thought of the repairman's truck I'd seen leaving. Had our little game put some other ideas into my pretty wife's head? And then I noticed the dildo and the bottle of KY on the nightstand. Mavis must have been just as horny for me to get home as I had been to get there. God was she wet when I slid into her. That KY felt just like cum and once again I fucked myself into exhaustion.

Three months went by and a least four times a week Mavis told me about being fucked by some one else and each time I virtually attacked her and fucked her until I couldn't get it up any more. There was the time she had a flat tire and fucked the man who had stopped and helped her change the spare. There was the blow job she had given to the boy at the grocery store; she had wanted to tip him for helping carry out the groceries but hadn't had any more money. There was the cop who had stopped her for speeding and who she had fucked on the back seat of our car in exchange for not writing her a ticket. It didn't matter to me who it was or what the reason was; all that mattered to me was the image of Mavis with her legs spread being fucked by some faceless, nameless guy.

It was a lazy spring day in April and I had a bad case of spring fever. The longer I stared out my office window the less I wanted to be there. About two o'clock I finally said to hell with it and I went home. There was a large truck in front of the house and I saw two men carrying in the living room furniture we'd just bought. Because the truck blocked the front of the house and the driveway I had to park about two doors down. Walking back to the house I smiled because I knew what tonight's story was going to be and I wondered if it would be about one or two men. None of her previous stories had ever been about two men, but I couldn't see her passing up this opportunity.

I didn't want to ruin it for her so I waited until the two men came out of the house and went into the back of the truck and then I slipped into the house and went straight to the downstairs den where I had my home office. I closed the door behind me and was turning on my PC to check my e-mail when I heard a voice say, "Hurry up you guys. She's hotter than a two dollar pistol. She just fucked me on the kitchen table and if you want some of her you got to hurry. We have to be out of here before her old man gets home from work."

The sudden realization that her stories might have been true had just the opposite effect on me than I what I would have expected. My dick went immediately to its full upright position and I was ready to storm into the kitchen and fuck Mavis on the same table where she had just been fucked. I cracked the door and watched as the three men went into the back of the truck. I could hear Mavis in the kitchen so I hurried up the steps, went down the hall to the bedroom and got in the closet. I hoped that if she were going to take them on it would be in the bedroom because that was the only place I would be able to see from. If she did them anywhere else all I would be able to do was listen. I was in luck. Half an hour later the four of them came into the bedroom and while the three men stripped Mavis went to the bedside table and got out her dildo and the bottle of KY jelly. One of the guys asked what they were for and Mavis said, "They're for my husband. If he gets home before I have a chance to douche he'll think I'm wet because I was using the toy on myself while waiting for him to get home."

The guy laughed, "I can't believe he'd fall for something like that. You do it often?"

Mavis gave him a wicked grin and said, "As often as I can sweetie. How about bringing that beautiful cock over her to Mavis."

For the next two hours I watched as Mavis sucked and fucked the furniture movers in ways that I didn't even know she knew; one at a time, two at once and all three at the same time, she did them all. Finally she told them that they had to hurry and finish because I would be home soon. They wanted to know if they could see her again, but she told them no, that she had loved it, but it was a one time only thing.

"I make it a policy never to do this with anyone more than once. Less chance of getting caught that way. But who knows, we might buy some more furniture one day and the luck of the draw might bring you back."

She started to walk them to the front t door but just then the phone rang. She told the guys to let themselves out and then she took the call on the bedside phone, "Hello? Hi lover. Yeah, they just left. Of course I did and you knew I would when I told you not to come over today. Yes. You know I love that big black cock of yours baby. Of course I want it. No, I can't. He'll be home in a few minutes and I need to be ready for him. No. No. No. I will not sneak out and meet you tonight! Hey, I already told you that I love your big cock, but I love my husband more. Get used to it baby, he comes first. Yes. Yes. No, he doesn't know that my stories are all true. No. No. Why would I want to do that? If I tell him he might not like it as much as he does when he thinks I'm making them up. He is happy thinking we are role playing and I don't want to risk losing him. Fine! Be that way, but if you change your mind I'll be home all day" and she slammed the phone down. "Arrogant black bastard" she muttered as she started straightening up the bedroom.

It had been my attention to wait until she went into the bathroom and then slip downstairs so I could "come home from work", but the phone call changed all that. I stepped out of the closet and saw both surprise and fear show on her face.

"I'm dying to hear more about this big black dick you love. You can tell me all about it while I'm fucking the asshole that those three just loosened up for me."

The surprise and fear changed to a smile and she said, "Whatever you want baby" and she got on her hands and knees. "No need to be gentle lover. Just fuck me like the slut I am." And I did.