Becoming A Slut Wife: Mickey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in a boutique looking at some bras and panties and one young man walking through stopped long enough to say:

"The black lace ones would look great on you," and then he was gone leaving me to look at his back with the image in my mind of me standing in front of him in those black lace panties and stroking his cock.

Even the most common place and minor things made me think of sex. I was walking past a gas station and saw a man take the filler hose from the pump. The metal filler tube had the same downward curvature as one of the cocks I had sucked last night and when the nozzle went into the car receptacle I remembered the same cock going into my pussy.

A man was straddling a motorcycle at a stoplight, motorcycle throbbing between his legs, and it made me think of the throbbing cocks from the night before. Everywhere I looked I saw something that pulled up an image from the night before.

And I could not - could not! - get rid of the image of me pushing back at the cock fucking me from behind and then leaning forward, actually stretching, to get at the cock in front of my face.

I headed back to the motel and took a cold shower. I ordered dinner from room service and sat down with a book, but I couldn't concentrate and I set it aside and turned on the TV. I jumped channels for half an hour before turning it off.

++++++++++++++++++++++

He answered the door on the third knock. He smiled when he saw it was me and I said:

"You said something this morning, something about a couple of your friends wanting to see me again?"

He opened the door wide, stepped aside and I walked in.

12