Becoming A Slut Wife: Nancy

Story Info
She didn't want to but felt she had to.
2k words
3.71
117.1k
18

Part 66 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy and I have been married for a bit more than twenty year and for nineteen of those years my biggest fantasy has been to see her with another man. Nancy and I have always been open and honest with each other so she has always known about my desire to watch her. It really didn't surprise me when she said no, but her 'no' didn't stop my continuing to fantasize about it off and on over the years. Nancy and I both work and her job requires some travel while mine doesn't. Nancy was in New York and I was home watching the Raven's play the Bronco's on Monday Night Football when the phone rang. I had been expecting Nancy to call so I hit the mute button on the TV and picked up the cordless. We exchanged hellos, made small talk for a minute or so and I got the feeling that something was bothering her.

"What's the matter sweetie?"

There was a hesitation on the other end and then she said, "We have a problem honey and I don't quite know how to talk about it. I thought that I would wait until I got home so I could talk to you face to face, but if I don't get it out of my system I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight or even function on the job tomorrow. I guess that the best way is to just say it. I got screwed by another man today."

I wasn't sure that I'd heard her right, "You what?"

"I'm sorry honey. I didn't really want to do it, but I felt that I had no choice."

I was silent, stunned by what she had said.

"Honey, are you still there?"

"Yes sweetie, I'm still here. What happened?"

Nancy had gotten out of a meeting at three and had gone back to the hotel to take a shower and dress for a cocktail party that was to be held that evening. She got in the elevator and the door had started to close and some one had hollered "Hold the elevator please." Nancy had stopped the elevator door from closing and a man had hurried into the elevator and thanked her for holding it for him, "These elevators are notoriously slow and I need to get to my room, grab some papers and get back to a meeting." Nancy pushed the button for eighteen and the man had said, "Sixteen for me please." The elevator had just passed the tenth floor when the elevator shuddered and came to a stop between the tenth and eleventh floors. Nancy waited a minute or so and when nothing happened she pushed the emergency button and a bell started ringing. Another minute passed by and then the man start asking, "What's happening, what's going on, they need to get us out of here. They need to get us out of here now. Make them do something."

Just then a voice came over the speaker just below the floor button panel and said that they were aware of the problem, but that it was going to be at least fifteen or twenty minutes before the elevator repairman would get there with the relay that they needed. As soon as the man with Nancy heard that he started yelling, "No, no, you have to get us out of here now, right now." Nancy had looked at him and he had a panicky look on his face and his face was covered with sweat. As the minutes passed by the man seemed to get progressively worse. His body was shaking uncontrollably and he kept moaning, "Get me out of here, get me out of here." He started beating on the walls of the elevator and shouting and a minute or so later he took his briefcase and began to swing it wildly about, bashing it into the walls trying to break his way out. Nancy began to fear for her safety. Several times his flailing briefcase almost hit her.

"I had to do something to calm him down, to take his mind off the situation. I tried talking to him, but that didn't work so I hollered at him to shut up and told him he was making me crazy and he either didn't hear me or he ignored me. I was trying to think of something else when his briefcase hit my shoulder and I dropped to my knees so I'd be under his swings. I was staring right at his crotch and for some reason that gave me the idea."

While he kept beating on the walls with his briefcase Nancy had undone his belt, pulled down his zipper and then had pulled down his pants. She had taken the man's cock in her hand and had started stroking him and that slowed him down a little but he didn't stop. She had leaned forward and had taken his cock in her mouth and started to suck on him. It took him a minute to realize what was happening, but soon the wild swinging at the walls stopped, he dropped his briefcase and both of his hands had gone to the back of Nancy's head. He was still moaning "Get me out, get me out" but he had stopped being violent.

"I did all the things that you told me you liked; I played with his balls, teased his ass with my fingers and used my tongue as much as possible. I was concentrating on trying to keep him calm and quiet and not too much on anything else so when he came I had him deep in my throat and I had to gulp and swallow to keep his stuff from getting all over my dress. His dick was just starting to go soft when the loud speaker said that the part they needed had just arrived and they would need another ten minutes before they would be able to get us out.

I felt the man tense up and I knew I had to keep him occupied or he was going to get wild on me again so I shoved a finger up his ass and kept on licking and sucking on him and he began to get hard again. My jaw was starting to ache and I knew I couldn't keep sucking him for another ten minutes so I did the only other thing I could think of. I took off my panties, turned and leaned against the wall and told him to fuck me. I stood there, legs spread wide, leaning against the wall and let him take me from behind.

Until then I had been doing what I thought I needed to do to keep myself from getting hurt, not that he would have done it on purpose, but when he slid his cock into me things changed. I started to get hot and I began to push back at him and asking him to fuck me harder, to make me cum. His hands came around to the front of me and he started to play with my tits so I opened the front of my dress and pushed down my bra so he could get his hands on them. I felt so damned deliciously wicked to be leaning against a wall while a man whose name I didn't even know and whom I'd never seen before fucked me from behind like some slut off the street. I had two orgasms before he shot his cum in me, but I didn't want to stop.

I felt him going soft in me so I pulled away from him and went back down on my knees and started sucking him again. I licked and sucked and did my best to get him hard again so he could fuck me some more. It took me two minutes and I had him up again and then I jumped up and leaned against the wall again and begged him to hurry up and put it in me. I felt like a twenty dollar street whore leaning against an alley wall while my john was taking me from behind, but just as he pushed into me the elevator gave a sudden lurch and we both started to scramble and get our clothes on and get presentable.

The elevator went down to the lobby and the manager and some of his staff was waiting for us. The manager apologized profusely for the inconvenience, took our names and room numbers and told us our stay would be on the house. As I went to get back on the elevator I noticed a drop of cum on the toe of one of my high heels and I prayed that no one else had seen it. The man who had been in the elevator with me wouldn't get back in - he took the stairs up to his room."

"I was still hotter than hell when I got to my room so I headed straight for the bathroom and grabbed my hairbrush and I was lying on the bed using it as a dildo when someone knocked on the door. I got up and straightened my dress and answered the door and when I opened it I found the man from the elevator standing there. He started to say something, but I reached out, grabbed him and pulled him into the room, drug him over to the bed and practically raped the poor man. He fucked me twice before I cooled down enough to leave him alone. He had come to my room to apologize for his behavior. He is claustrophobic and he can handle it for short periods of time, but he came totally unglued when he heard how long we were going to be stuck. He thanked me for helping him get through the ordeal and then he asked me if he could buy me dinner as a way of saying thanks. After dinner I went with him to his room and I let him fuck me again. Honey, I'm sorry."

I had sat quietly as I beat my meat while listening to her describe what had happened and trying to picture it in my mind. "You don't need to apologize to me sweetie. You did what you had to do."

There was silence on the other end of the line for a moment or two and then Nancy said, "No honey, I'm not sorry that I did it in the elevator, or that we did it again in my room and still again in his room. What I'm sorry about is that you didn't get to see it. I know it's what you have always wanted and it happened and you weren't there."

She wasn't near as sorry about it as I was. As it was I would probably beat my meat raw before she got home and I could get my hands on her. "You know I'm going to be all over you when you get home, don't you?"

"You might have more on your hands than you can handle. The more he fucked me the hornier I got and the more I wanted to fuck."

"Are you going to see him again?"

"I'm looking at him right now. I'm still in his room and I'm using his phone. He's sleeping, but I'm stroking his cock with my right hand while holding the phone in my left. If I can get him up I'm going to fuck him again and I'll probably spend the rest of the night here and fuck him again in the morning. Don't hate me honey. I promise you I'll do it again when I get home so you can be there to watch, okay?"

I told her it would be okay and then I told her that I loved her and when she hung up I got up and went looking for something to clean up the mess I'd just made.