Becoming A Slut Wife: Nita

Story Info
Amazing what shows up in the mailbox.
2.4k words
4.28
144.9k
32
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 67 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best friend Dale met the girl he married while he was in college and I didn't meet her until the day of the wedding. I watched Anita walk down the aisle toward us (I was Dale's best man) and I wished to God I could fuck her - she was that nice! Well, it is one year later and I have been fucking Nita for a couple of months now and it doesn't look as if she plans on stopping, at least not anytime soon.

It happened because about six months ago I got an invitation from Nita to suck her pussy, fuck her, and do anything else to her that my little heart desired. It was by mistake of course, but I eventually found myself in a position to take advantage of that mistake.

It was Valentine's Day and when I got home from work I got my mail out of my mailbox and took it to the kitchen table to read it. There were a couple of bills, a flyer from Safeway and a half dozen Valentine's Day cards. One of them had unfamiliar handwriting so I opened it first. The card was homemade and on the outside it said, "Happy Valentine's Day you fucking stud. Open the card to get your Valentine's Day gift certificates."

I opened the card and inside were six photos of a very naked Nita in several sexually suggestive poses and an eight by ten piece of paper with a note attached. The eight by ten sheet had been sectioned off into little boxes that said things like "Good for one blow job, including swallowing" and "Good for one all night ass fuck." "My favorite was "Good for as much pussy as you can handle for one week." The attached note said, "Dale - I couldn't figure out what to get you so I thought I'd give you what you seem to like the most - love, Nita."

Somehow or other Nita had gotten the cards mixed up and I had received the one meant for Dale. I wondered what would happen if I showed up at his house and tried to redeem the coupons; Nita would probably call the cops. I debated calling Nita and telling her about her mistake, but decided against it. It would have caused a major embarrassment between her, Dale and I. And besides, I would have had to return the pictures. That night I got a panicky call from Dale, "Did you get your Valentine from Rita yet?"

I told him no and the he said, "When you do get it please don't open it, okay? She got a couple of them mixed up and a pretty naughty one meant for me got sent out by mistake."

He called everyday for the rest of the week, but I always said that I never got the card. Eventually he stopped calling, but I know that for the next couple of weeks he was looking at every one to whom Nita had sent a card to see if they acted any different around him.

It was three weeks after Valentine's Day when I saw Nita again. It was at a dance at the Elks and all night long every time I looked in her direction I caught her looking at me. The look on her face said it all; "It was you! I know it was you that got that Valentine."

I danced with her three times that night and I could "feel" that she was waiting for me to make some remark that would let her know for sure. During the third dance I said, "Curiosity has been killing me for the last couple of weeks. What was in that Valentine that you sent out that has Dale in such a dither?"

Nita gave me a coy smile and said, "Are you telling me that you don't already know?"

I grinned and said, "Yes, I don't already know, but I want to."

Nita gave me a long searching look before saying, "It was something of a very, very personal nature and I hope to God that it never shows up in public."

No fear of that my sweet I thought, I'm not sharing that with anyone. I saw her again three weeks later when I threw a little party at my apartment. A little way into the party Nita came up to me and said, "Can I prowl through your digs? I've never seen the apartment of a confirmed bachelor before."

I'd had a hunch that she might want to snoop around because I was certain that she was certain that I had been the one to receive the wayward Valentine. I had already taken the incriminating evidence and removed it from the apartment for this party so I told her to go ahead and feel free to wander to her hearts content, "But stay out of my top dresser drawer. That's where I keep all of my really personal stuff."

Knowing that now that would be the first place she would go to I had already 'salted the mine' or 'primed the pump' by putting a lot of sexual material in that drawer. I have dated and slept with quite a few free spirited ladies and I had photos of myself with all of them in various forms of sexual endeavor. There were even a few of me in a threesome with Linda and Nancy, who were also at the party with their husbands who didn't, by the way, know about their wives extra-curricular activities. Nita was going to get an eyeful.

An hour later I was in the kitchen filling an ice bucket when Nita came in. "You old dog you. Linda and Nancy at the same time?"

I looked at her with reproach on my face and she chuckled, "Save the indignation Romeo. You knew as soon as you said stay out of that drawer that I would head right for it and you know what I was looking for. I know you got Dale's Valentine."

I started to say something but Nita put a finger to my lips and said, "Don't bother to deny it. I sat down and reviewed every card I sent out and only two of them were big enough to hold what I put inside - yours and Dale's."

I kissed the finger that she had against my lips and said, "That may very well be, but that does not mean that our efficient postal service ever got it to my door. And if they ever do manage to get it here you know that my curiosity is going to make me open it so you might just as well tell me what I'll find."

She gave me a small smile and said, "Something that will fit in very well with the rest of what you have in your top drawer. Just out of curiosity, Linda and Nancy before they got married?"

I gave her what I hoped looked like an evil grin, "Nope. Every Tuesday and Thursday."

"It isn't very gentlemanly of you to brag about it."

"Who's bragging? Until you went snooping in my bedroom there were only three people in the world who knew about it. Now you know and since you asked the question I answered it. It is still a secret unless you tell."

She shook her head no, "I happen to like both of them so I wouldn't want to do anything to ruin their fun," and then she surprised me; she raised up on her toes and kissed me on the mouth and then said, "or yours" and she left me standing in the kitchen.

Over the next couple of weeks I saw Nita three or four times and she would always ask me if her card had shown up yet an I always said no, but I was keeping my eyes open for it. One day I got a call from Dale telling me that his company was sending him out of town on business for a couple of days and asking me if I would mind him telling Nita that she could call me if she had any problems or needed help. I told him that he already knew the answer to that and he laughed and said that he knew I wouldn't let him down, but it was only polite to ask.

The very next night I got a call from Nita. She had a flat tire and when she went to change it she found that the spare was flat too. Could I please come to her rescue? I drove over and picked her up and then took both tires to a service station to get them repaired. They told us it would be about two hours before they would be ready so I drove Nita back to my apartment and invited her up for coffee while we waited. About half way through my cup of coffee I suddenly sat up and said, "Oh shit! I've got to get you out of here," and I started digging through my pockets for my car keys. I handed them to Nita, "Hurry. You need to get out of here."

She looked at me, "Why?" "Because it's Tuesday night and Nancy and Linda will be getting here and minute now."

We stood up from the table and headed for the door just as the buzzer rang.

The problem with apartments is that there is only one door.

"Well, it looks like Linda and Nancy are going to find out that you know about them."

Nita was looking around frantically for a place to hide which is another problem with apartments - there is no place to hide.

"I'll go into the bedroom and you get rid of them; tell them you have the flu or something, a headache, whatever," and she hurried into the bedroom before I could say no.

I had absolutely no intention of giving up my evening with the two girls. I enjoyed the hell out of the two of them and I was not about to do anything that might fuck up my arrangement with them. I answered the door and found the two of them standing there, "It took you long enough. We were beginning to think you didn't want us anymore," and they both walked in and headed straight for the bedroom.

Oh well, I thought, this should be interesting as I followed along behind them, but when we entered the room Nita was no where in sight. The bed was too low to hide under and I know she didn't risk the drop from the third floor to the ground so that meant she had ducked into the closet. Well, if she was watching she got to see Linda suck my cock while I ate Nancy, Linda sit on my face while Nancy bounced up and down on my cock, Nancy take my cock from behind while she licked Linda and Linda take me in her ass while she ate Nancy. There were a few more things we did before the girls got dressed and said goodbye including Linda and Nancy going sixty-nine on each other while I took pictures. I walked them to the door and then returned to the bedroom to face the wrath of Nita.

I walked into the bedroom expecting to find Nita getting ready to throw something at me, but instead I found her taking off her clothes, "You bastard! You were supposed to get rid of them, not bring them in here. Now look at what you've gone and done to me."

She laid down on the bed and looked up at me. I know I said earlier that I wanted to fuck her the first time I saw her and the thought that I'd love to was never very far from my mind. But Dale was my buddy and I never intended to make a move on his wife and I said so, "I can't Nita. Dale is my best friend and you are his wife."

"Don't give me any of that shit! You let this happen to me, you have to take care of me. Dale isn't here to do it - you are!"

I shrugged, "Just what do you want me to do?"

"I don't care damn it, just do something."

What the hell, why not? I went over to the dresser and opened the top drawer and got out the Valentine gift certificate and handed it to her, "You choose."

She looked at it and said, "You asshole. I knew you had it."

She ripped off one the coupons and handed it to me and I read it, "Good for one all night fuck session, or for as long as you can get it up." I looked down at her and she looked me straight in the eye, "Hurry God damn it. I need it bad." I fucked her twice and then she had me take her home, "I need to be there when he calls." When Dale called I was fucking her for the third time of the evening and she made me get off of her while she got on her knees and then she motioned me to take her from behind while she talked to him. She told him about the flat and how I'd ridden to the rescue and how I was going to drive her back to pick up the tires in the morning, "He's taking very good care of me baby. I'm glad you have good friends like that, friends I can depend on when I need something. Oh yes baby, I thanked him. Yes baby, I love you to. See you day after tomorrow. Bye."

I came in Nita twice more that night and got several state of the art blow jobs and then feel asleep next to her. She woke me with a blow job and asked me if I could call in sick to work. "I need time to redeem a few more coupons."

I don't get to see Nita as often as I would like; we can only get together when Dale goes out of town. When he goes it is usually for four or five days at a time and Nita and I engage in nonstop sex when it happens. Yesterday was my birthday and I got a card in the mail from Nita and inside were two pages of coupons, some of them very interesting indeed. I'm especially looking forward to the one that says, "Good for one wild night with you, Linda and Nancy." That should be very interesting indeed.