Becoming a Slut Wife Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can always do what I'm doing to get back at Frank."

"That's the problem Julie; I don't think I can do something like that."

"Bullshit honey. If I had not been with you the night you bought that vibrator you would have been in the back of that arcade doing all the guys who were in the store that night. I saw the way you looked at them."

I thought back to that night and I think that I might have blushed because Julie giggled.

"I wasn't looking at all of them; just one of the hunkier ones."

"Rachel honey, I don't know if you have ever pulled a train before, but believe me when I tell you that if the hunky one would have gotten you in the back you would have pulled one that night."

"Doesn't matter anyway. I'm starting to look like a beached whale and I couldn't attract a lover."

"Bet me! I can see two guys in here right now who haven't taken their eyes off of you since you walked in. I keep telling you that there are tons of guys who think pregnant women are sexy. I'll bet you anything you would care to bet that if you meet me when you get off work tonight I can have you laid by eight o'clock."

"You really think so?"

"Honey, I don't just think - I know! Come on and give it a shot. You don't need to hurry home. Tonight is his lodge meeting night, right?"

"Yeah, but he normally comes home for dinner before he goes out."

"So for one night he can do leftovers while you pull on him what he pulls on you. You call him and tell him that you are working late tonight."

I thought about it. I didn't really think I could attract anyone being in the condition I was in, but right then I really wasn't in the mood to go home and have to look at the cheating bastard I had married. I was about to say, "Okay, lets do it" when I had a thought.

"How do we know we won't run into Rob? Tonight is one of his cheating nights and he will be out on the prowl. How do we know we won't both end up at the same place?"

"Do you care? Do you really care? He is supposed to be at a meeting exchanging secret passwords and secret handshakes and whatever other nonsense they do. If you run into him you get your confrontation sooner rather than later. But you do stop with your co-workers after work for a drink every now and then and he knows the places you stop, right? I'm betting that he never goes to any of those places because he is afraid he will run into you or someone who knows him and who might tell you. What do you say? We going to do it?"

"I'm not sure Julie. I don't know if I can do it."

"Okay, so you don't do it, but you still need to stop with me so the guys have a chance to take a shot at you and show you that you are a sexy and desirable woman. Come on Rachel, if for no other reason than your ego needs a boost."

I thought Julie was just being nice to me, but I really didn't want to go straight home after work and face my cheating asshole of a husband so I told Julie I would stop with her.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I had a mouthful of pillow and was biting down hard to keep from screaming as the hard cock pushed deep into me from behind. I had already cum twice and a third time was fast approaching. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Julie on the other bed sucking Chuck's cock trying to get him up again and I wondered if I had enough time to do the same thing to my guy. After such a long dry spell I certainly wanted to keep going, but I did need to beat Tony home. If I was going to do more of what I was doing I needed to keep Tony from even remotely considering that I might be getting what he wouldn't give me someplace else. That meant that I was going to have to maintain the appearance of a happy housewife which in turn meant that Tony had to believe that I was sitting home fat, dumb and happy while he was out catting around.

And I was going to do more of what I was doing. A lot more!

"Ready baby?" my lover asked. "Want me to pull out?"

"Don't you dare" I moaned as he gripped my hips, drove hard and fast into me and I felt the hot liquid heat of his discharge. He pushed into me until he started to soften and then he pulled out. I rolled over onto my back and looked up at him looking down at me.

"You are one hell of a hot lady" he said and I grinned at him and said, "You aren't too bad yourself."

I glanced at my watch and then said, "I've got time for one more if you have a fast recovery time."

"With a little help I don't think it would take too long."

"An invitation if I ever heard one. Bring it to me."

He moved so that his cock was next to my mouth and I started giving him head. As my mouth worked on his dick I thought back to earlier in the evening. Julie and I had no sooner sat down and placed our drink order than two guys moved in on us and asked us to dance. I was not ready for how fast the guy I was dancing with made his move. He said that he had noticed my rings and the quick way I had said yes to his asking me to dance made him think that I might just be on the prowl and then he flat out asked me if I would like to go to a motel with him. I was caught a little flat footed and said:

"It is a little early in the evening for me to be making major decisions. Why don't we wait and see."

"Okay then, may I join you at your table? If I don't stake my claim early I'm going to be just one in a long line of guys trying to get you."

"That was a sweet think to say to an old, fat married lady."

"A very sexy married lady."

His name was Curt and I did let him join me at the table. By then Julie had already informed Curt's buddy that she didn't mind dancing with him or letting him buy her drinks, but she had a boyfriend who would be coming along latter on. The guy said no problem and he would keep her company until her boyfriend arrived.

By the time Chuck arrived dancing with Curt had me horny as a goat. It was obvious that he wanted me and that was all it really took although the hard cock that kept poking me did help some. As soon as Chuck had downed one drink and had danced once with Julie she announced to the table that the dancing and drinking were over.

"It is time to get my girlfriend laid."

Ten minutes later we were in room 213 of the Quality Inn on Westin and 43rd and I thought it only fitting that I was about to have my first extramarital affair at the same motel where Tony had his first time with Julie.

I got Curt hard and he fucked me one more time. When it was over and I was dressing he asked if he could see me again.

"You really want to?"

"Oh yeah!"

"I can only do it on Mondays, Wednesdays and on nights my husband works late."

"That will work for me. I'll give you my cell number so you can call me when he works late."

"Why? Why is a good looking guy like you wanting to waste his time on a fat married woman?"

"Honestly?"

"Of course."

"It is the fact that you are married and pregnant that is the major turn on. I think pregnant women are sexy and there is something just so cool about making it with another man's woman."

"Well that certainly is romantic."

"You wanted honesty; I gave you honesty. My reading of you is that you aren't looking for romance. You are getting even with hubby for something and I was in the right place at the right time. I think you are one hell of a hot lady and I'll take what I can get for as long as I can get it, but I don't see you in this for the long haul. Am I wrong?"

I smiled at him and shook my head no and then said, "You pretty much summed it up." I exchanged a pretty passionate kiss with him and told him I would see him on Monday. He got in his pick up truck and drove off and as I watched his tail lights disappear I was thinking:

"Okay girl; you are now officially an adulteress which is something that you never ever expected to be."

I had been a bit of a 'wild child' before I met Tony. I'd done a threesome or two and once I even pulled a four man train when I'd gotten high at a party at a frat house, but I thought that when I said "I do" those days were history. I smiled a little as I thought about the four man 'train' and wondered how Tony would take it if his pregnant wife were to pull a train and he were to find out about it.

"Is that the smile of a sexually satisfied woman or are you smiling for some other reason?"

"Both" I said, and then I told Julie what I had just been thinking.

"Oh my. I never would have thought that sweet, young and innocent looking you could have done such things. Maybe I should have you go in the back of the arcade that night."

"I wonder if they are still there."

"Maybe not the same ones, but I'll bet there are some others there. Why? Are you thinking of going back and playing."

"It is a thought. Tonight was as much about sticking it to Tony as it was about getting me laid. I can just imagine his face if I were to smile and tell him "You wouldn't make love to me because you were afraid to hurt the baby, but nothing happened to the baby when I was gangbanged by ten guys." He would just shit!"

"You would do ten?"

"Probably not that many."

"But you would do a gangbang?"

"Yeah, I probably would just so I could throw it in Tony's face."

"I've never even done two guys at once, let alone a gangbang. If I set one up for you could I watch?"

"You've never done one, but you know how to set one up?"

"Don't forget I've been hanging horns on Frank for over two years now. I've stayed on good terms with a lot of my ex-lovers and I'm sure I could get some of them to do it."

"I'll keep it in mind, but I don't think I'm quite ready for something like that just yet.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I met Curt after work on Monday and we spent three hours in his apartment. That was the start of my three week affair with him. It ended on a good note. He met a girl he was interested in and we parted friends. He was followed by Tom who was followed by Jack who was replaced by Travis.

I was just starting my eighth month when Julie asked, "Are you still interested in a gangbang?"

"I haven't thought much about it. Why?"

"I just thought that if you were going to do it while you are pregnant you are almost out of time."

She kept glancing away and suddenly it clicked. "Bullshit! This isn't about me at all. It is about you. You want to see a gangbang and you see me as your best chance."

She shrugged her shoulders and I said, "But you are right about my doing it while I am pregnant. I will want to be able to rub Tony's nose in it when we finally have it out. You said you could set one up. Make it for next Monday."

"How many?"

"Six to eight, but no more than eight."

"Why that number?"

"You'll see. And make sure that the ones you get won't mind being video taped or having their pictures taken."

"Why?"

"Because I want a visual record of the event for down the road."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I was a little nervous as I looked around the room and at the seven men who stood there watching me. I wanted to do it and didn't want to do it at the same time. I didn't want to do it because I was married and in my mind this was something that a married woman shouldn't be doing. On the other hand I wanted to do it, tape it and show the tape to Tony and say:

"Here; watch this you cheating bastard!"

I took a deep breath and then said, "There are some rules that need to be followed guys. No rough stuff, no marks on me and no double penetrations except for vaginal and oral."

"How about your ass if it isn't part of a double?" asked a hunky looking redhead.

I didn't like anal sex and I never let Tony have any even though he was always asking for it. But then I had the thought that what this was all about was sticking it to Tony, wasn't it? And I was going to get it on film to show him some day so why not suck it up and let it happen?

"I don't usually do anal, but this is a special occasion. If you use plenty of lube and go real slow and easy I'll allow it."

"What's your preference, Astroglide or KY" the redhead asked.

"Doesn't matter as long as you use plenty."

"Be right back" he said as he headed for the door.

While he was gone the guys cut cards to set up the rotation. Julie cut for the redhead and then we laid out the sequence. Number one would be first in my pussy while I sucked on number two. When one came two would take his place in my pussy and number three would move to my mouth and so on until everyone had gone one time and then the redhead (whose name was Asa) would do my ass and then after that we would see.

Julie moved to where she had a good angle and she started videotaping as the action started. While I sucked on Steve (#2) John (#1) slid his cock into me and fucked me to two good orgasms before he came. He moved away and Steve took his place in my pussy while Mark (#3) moved to where I could get my mouth around his cock. After that I didn't bother to keep track as the men moved in to use me.

I was not surprised when I saw Steve with the video camera in his hands and taping the action. I had known all along that Julie would not be able to just watch. Over on the left I saw her on her hands and knees as John took her from behind while sucked Mark's cock.

I was surprised that I didn't have more orgasms than I had. I guess that it was because I really wasn't into doing the gangbang. I was only doing it to spite Tony and so that I could shove the tape of the affair up his nose and not because I had any huge sexual hunger that I needed to have satisfied. Don't get me wrong - I enjoyed it - but it just wasn't a hot sexual turn on.

When Jim (#7) was done Asa (who had been #5) was hard again and ready to try my ass. I concentrated on sucking Jerry's (#4) cock while Asa worked on my butt hole with the KY jelly. He started with one finger and then two and finally three. When he touched the head of his cock to my butt hole I took my mouth off of Jerry because I knew it was going to hurt and I didn't want to bite Jerry's cock off when the pain hit and I clenched my teeth.

I told Mark who had the camera at the time to stop filming until I got the pain part out of the way. Asa went slow and easy as he worked his cock into me. I kept from screaming and hollering by biting down on the pillow that I had in my mouth. After several minutes the pain faded to discomfort and I told Mark to start filming again and I made sure that the camera caught me looking as if I loved being butt fucked even though I didn't. By the time Asa was ready to shoot his load in my ass the discomfort had given way to a pleasurable sensation. However, the pleasure I experienced was not worth the pain it took me to get to that point, but having reached that point it made it easier to take on the next three who wanted to try my ass.

Then I set up the final shot on the tape. The camera caught the cum dripping from my mouth as Hank (#6) pulled his cock out of it and then the camera panned to show the cum dripping from my ass as John pulled out. After that the camera was set aside and for the next two hours the seven took turns fucking Julie and me. The high point for me was watching Asa, Hank and Jerry making Julie "air tight."

As we showered I said, "Now you know why I wanted so many."

"You knew I'd get pulled into it?"

"I would have bet money on it."

"It was wild. I think I'd like to do it again."

"Well honey, you already have the list of guys willing to do it."

"When do you want to do it again?"

"I don't. This was a one time thing for me so I can rub Tony's nose in it when the time comes. I'll be there for moral support if you want me there, but I'm not interested in doing it again. Besides, in three weeks I'm going to have the baby and then I'll be out of commission for at least six weeks."

"What happens then? Will you still be with the asshole?"

"I don't know. But I do know one thing. If we are still together on the day the doctor clears me to have sex again the first person to do me will not be Tony. He may not even get to be second or third."

"I don't know girl, but to me that sounds like gangbang."

"Maybe a mini one. We will just have to wait and see."

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I was on my knees in front of Travis licking his cock when my water broke. Travis rushed me to the hospital and when I got there I called Tony on his cell. He wanted to know how I got to the hospital and I told him I took a cab. Before Travis left I apologized for not finishing him and promised him he would be my first when I was cleared to have sex again. The last thing I did before things got really busy for me was call Julie and let her know where I was. She couldn't visit because I never wanted Tony to see the two of us together, but at least she would know why she couldn't get in touch.

During the pregnancy we had all the tests and checks done, but we told everyone that we didn't want to know the sex of the child - we wanted it to be a surprise. Tony kept betting me that it was a boy because of how big I got and I kept letting him believe that. Lisa Anne came into the world at eight pounds even and I felt that the Gods were smiling on me because Tony had his heart set on a son. But even so he couldn't wait to start handing out cigars. He kept telling me that we built beautiful babies and that the next time we would have a boy.

I was home after a two day stay at the hospital and since Tony was at work Julie was able to stop by the house for coffee on her way to work or on her way home. We talked about everything under the sun, but the one thing that Julie kept coming back to was the gang bang. I told her to go ahead and set it up and I'd be there to offer moral support and that is why I found myself in a hotel room with her three weeks after Lisa was born.

She had five guys there and things were moving along nicely as Julie was being triple penetrated while the other two stroked their cocks and waited their turn. I was sitting in the easy chair holding Lisa Anne when she started to fuss and fret. I didn't even think about it as I opened up my clothing and offered her a fat, milk filled breast to suck on. She latched onto the nipple and went to work and I stopped paying attention to what Julie and her playmates were doing. That is I stopped paying attention until I felt hot breath on my neck and opened my eyes to see that one of the two waiting guys with his face almost down to where Lisa's was. His name was Hank and I knew him vaguely since he had been at my gang bang and I was surprised when he asked:

"Could I have a taste?"

"I don't think Lisa would like it if I pulled her loose right now."

"There's the other one. I'd just like a taste."

He was serious and the more I thought about it the more I thought, why not? One more thing I could tell Tony about when the time came. I popped the other breast out and Hank went to work on it. With two mouths on me it was inevitable that I was going to get horny and I did. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back against the chair and thought of fucking Travis in another couple of weeks. I was moaning and I felt something touch my lips and I opened my eyes and saw the other waiting guy, Tom something, with his cock against my lips. I moaned and his cock slid into my mouth.

What a sight it must have been. One man sucking on my right tit, my baby nursing on the left and a cock sawing in and out of my mouth. Tom came and I swallowed what he pushed out and after him it was Hank and then a couple of the other guys. I sucked six cocks while I sat there and held Lisa and swallowed what they produced as the guys used me as a "fluffer" to get them back up so they could get back to Julie. It made me feel guilty because I had promised Travis he could be first when I got back to doing it. Julie said she was stunned when she looked over and saw what I was doing.

"You can't kid me Rachel. You might have said no more gangbangs but if the doctor had cleared you for sex before you got here today you would have put Lisa in her tote, stuck a bottle in her mouth and you would have been right in there with me."