Becoming a Slut Wife Rachel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that exact instant I couldn't have denied it.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

From the day of Lisa's arrival Tony was a changed man. He hovered over Lisa and me and spoiled us rotten. It was "what can I get you baby" and "what do you need honey" and "what can I do to make things easier." Monday night arrived and he didn't leave for bowling and when I asked him what was going on he said he had arranged for a substitute to fill in for him so he could be around until I got back on my feet. The same thing happened on Wednesday.

"I'm not one of the officers so I can miss a few meetings and it won't hurt."

The fifth week he went back to bowling and his meeting. Of course he didn't have a clue that I knew bowling and the Eagles were bogus. Well, the Eagles weren't totally bogus. He was a member and we had attended several of their Saturday night dances, but he never went to meetings.

My six week check up was coming up and Tony was getting antsy. I finally had to tell him that it wasn't automatic that I would be given the go ahead at the check up.

"Some women have had to wait as long as three months before the doctor let them go back to playing."

I was fairly certain that I would be given the green light so I called Travis and told him to keep Wednesday afternoon clear. Wednesday came and Dr. Wilkins told me I was good to go so when I left his office I went straight to see Travis. On the way I called Tony on his cell.

"Didn't want you to get your hopes up before you came home. I'm sorry baby, but the doctor says it will be at least one more week. I'll tell you about it when you get home."

I put Lisa in her tote and gave her a bottle and then I stripped.

"You have to go slow and easy with me lover" I told Travis, "I need to get used to it again."

Travis did me twice and I finished the blow job I owed him and then I gathered up Lisa and headed for home. On the way I called Julie and gave her the good news.

"I've decided to do a mini gangbang. Can you get me three guys for Monday?"

"Any particular ones?"

"No, just any three of the guys we used before, but if one of them is Asa make sure that you tell him that my butt is off limits."

"Will do."

"Coffee tomorrow?"

"Denny's at ten?"

"That will work."

I was fixing dinner when Tony got home and the disappointment on his face would have made me smile if I wasn't trying so hard to pretend to be just as disappointed as he was. Knowing that all most men knew about a vagina is that it was where you inserted a dick and that some women got happy if you licked it I spun Tony a tale about distended vaginal walls and swollen membranes and that the doctor thought it would be another week before he would okay intercourse.

"Don't forget baby, I'm only five one and that was an eight pound bundle that came out of that little hole down there. I'm just as disappointed as you are sweetie; it has been a long time for me and mentally I am more than ready."

Then all of a sudden it was get me off my feet and make sure I got plenty of rest. He did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. He did a load of laundry and gave Lisa her bath and changed her. When he left for work the next morning he told me not to do anything except care for Lisa and leave everything else for him. I was shaking my head in disbelief when he left the house. It was just so unreal!

I decided to do just what he said and leave everything for him which gave me enough free time to go over to Travis's apartment for three hours in the middle of the afternoon. It was sure nice having a boyfriend who worked out of his house. It made things so much easier. I wasn't surprised when Tony called me and said he would be working late. He did tell me again not to do anything except take care of Lisa and make a list for him if I had things that needed to be done.

I spent Saturday and Sunday being pampered by Tony and at eleven on Monday morning I entered the motel room that Julie had gotten and found seven guys there. I looked at Julie and she giggled and said:

"The others are mine."

I looked at the seven and tried to decide which three to choose then decided to hell with it. I ended up doing all of them once and Steve and Mark twice. The most surprising thing about it was that Lisa, who almost never went more than a hour without fussing, was quiet the entire time I was in that motel room.

Tony skipped bowling and stayed home with me that night and again he did everything while I rested on the couch. Tuesday I went over to visit Travis for two hours and Tuesday evening I left Lisa with Tony and I went to the book discussion group. Over coffee at the Waffle House I asked Julie if she could get me three guys for eleven o'clock the next morning and she said she could handle it.

"Just three kiddo! None of that 'extra for you' stuff. I have something special in mind and three guys twice each is all I want."

"I can watch, can't I?"

"You will be watching through the viewfinder sweetie."

I arrived at room 222 and found that Julie had lined me up with Mark, Jeff and Mike. After setting Lisa up with a bottle I had Jeff, who had the skinniest cock, work on my asshole with a lot of KY and then I let him fuck me there to open me up while I sucked off Mike. Once Jeff had cum in my ass I had all three of the guys move off to the side so the camera wouldn't pick them up and I arranged my naked self on the bed and got out my cell phone. I pointed at Julie and she started taping. I put the cell on 'speakerphone' and called Tony.

"Hello?"

"Good news sweetie. The doctor says I'm good to go. You want dinner or dessert first when you get home tonight?"

"Dessert baby; most definitely dessert."

"Any chance you might be able to get home a little early? I don't want to sound eager, but it has been a while for me."

"Sorry honey, but no way can I get out of here early today, but I will break the speed limit coming home."

"I'll be waiting."

I disconnected and tossed the phone aside and then said, "Okay guys, who gets to be first?"

For three hours it was solid suck and fuck. I did my first ever triple penetration and I let all three guys have my ass. When it was over I showered and as I toweled dry I watched Julie as she picked up where I left off. She was being three holed as I was heading for the door and I told I'd call her the next day and I think she said "okay" but it is hard to understand what someone is saying when they have a cock in their mouth.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

His "Baby, I'm home" was met by "I'm in the bedroom honey." When he walked in he was greeted by the flickering light of a dozen candles and the sight of me lying on the bed in a black lace night gown and 'come fuck me' pumps. He stripped and climbed into bed and I moaned:

"Get it wet baby, get it ready."

He lowered his head and licked the pussy that had been well used by three other cocks only hours before. I just wished I had been brave enough to have left some of their juices in me. He licked and lapped for a couple of minutes and then I moaned:

"Enough lover, I want you in me now. Hurry baby, it's been so long."

As he moved up on me I said, "Be careful and go slow honey, I'm still just a little sore and I'm still a little loose. It takes a while for that little hole to close up after a bundle the size of Lisa comes out of it."

Tony made slow and easy love to me and when he came he fell to the bed next to me and asked:

"Think we could go a second time?"

"Let's not rush things honey. It may take us a while to work back up to more than once every two or three days."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That was a year ago. It took Tony almost six months to get up to three times a week and usually only once on those times. My lovers do a lot better than that. They might only average three times a week, but they usually average three times when we do get together.

Travis met a girl and we kissed goodbye. He was replaced by Jeff who was replaced by Dale and Dale has been my squeeze for the last four months. It turns out that Tony does bowl on Mondays - at least sometimes. He isn't on a team, but he is on a list of substitutes. I've not done any more gangbangs, I do do a few DPs when Julie and I and our dates end up in the same motel room on nights that Tony has to "work late" or following our book discussion group on Tuesday.

I have adopted Julie's philosophy. Better to hang in there and let the asshole support you than go off and be in a small apartment trying to make it as a single mom. I give Tony a good home and I give him an adequate sex life. He has good meals, clean clothes, a clean house and with the exception of the sex life he could have had his life is no different than that of his many married friends.

We go out and party, we play cards with friends and our married life is indistinguishable from a million others except that he is a cheating husband and I am a wife who spends a good deal of her time getting even. I will sit on the tapes for I don't know how long - maybe forever. I know that I won't show them to him unless we break up and it won't matter whether it is his fault or mine.

There is one other piece of revenge that I've taken. On Lisa's first birthday Tony asked if it was maybe time for us to try for a boy and I laughed at him:

"No way honey. No more kids for me. I like my sex too much. I'm not about to forget the seven months I went without when I was pregnant with Lisa. It got so bad there for a while that the mailman almost got lucky. I'm not going through that again."

He wants a son and he keeps after me and I know that I could still be well fucked during a pregnancy even if not by Tony, but I won't ever give in on that one. That is my ultimate revenge on him. Julie tells me that I'm wrong. She says the ultimate would be to have some other guy's baby. Just pick some guy who looks a lot like Tony. It's a thought, but I don't think I'm ready for something like that.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Which brings me to the nameless guy pounding my pussy. Tony had left for work and Julie had called me and told me that Frank was out of town and that she had hooked up with two guys the night before and they had kept at her all night.

"Sam had to go home, but Tommy still wants to fuck and I have to go to work. I hate to see a hard on as nice as his go to waste. You doing anything right now?"

"What you are telling me is that he is very good, right?"

"Exceptional."

"Send him over."

He arrived at eight-ten and I answered his ring as naked as the day I was born. I led him into the living room, bent over the back of the couch and then turned and smiled at him and when he was done I asked him what his name was.

"Tom."

"Well Tom, lets take this to the bedroom and find out how much staying power you have."

On the way I made a mental note to call Julie and give her a "thank you."