Becoming A Slut Wife: Roberta

Story Info
A mistake, but an enjoyable one.
2k words
4.13
143.4k
43
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 72 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a slut wife! I didn't used to be one. For the first fifteen years of our marriage I was totally faithful to my husband. Not that I didn't have chances to be unfaithful because I did - lots of them - but I love my husband and couldn't bring myself to cheat on him. So how ironic is it that he turned me into a whore?

My husband is a regional sales manager for a large electronics company here in Denver. One of his duties is to act as host of the cocktail parties that take place at conventions, sales seminars, etc. I usually attend these events with him and we always take a room at the hotel where the event is held. In this day and age of DUI's it just doesn't pay to take a chance on getting stopped driving home with the smell of alcohol on your breath. I like to attend these events because even though I didn't cheat on my husband I did enjoy the attention I got from the out of town businessmen and all the harmless flirting that went on. Just a little over two years ago I was at one of those parties when I began to feel a little woozy. I told my husband that I was going to go up to our room and lie down for a while. By the time I got up to the room I had made up my mind that I was not going to go back to the party so I undressed and went to bed.

I don't know how long I was there before I heard the room door open, but it did seem like it was a little soon for my husband to be coming up. He was usually the last one to leave and those parties sometimes went until the early hours of the morning. I thought that maybe he was just coming up to check on me until I heard him undressing. He climbed into bed and soon I felt his mouth on my breast and then his tongue teased my nipple. I was half-asleep and decided to just lay there and enjoy the attention. Pretty soon his hand moved down between my legs and I spread them wide to give him better access. He spent several minutes fingering my pussy and I became hotter and hotter. When he moved over me and the head of his cock split my pussy lips I was more than ready for him. I pulled my knees back to my shoulders as he pushed home and I began to moan as he fucked me. I'm very vocal in bed so I was crooning, "Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes baby, fuck me, fuck me hard."

After a couple of minutes of hard fucking the voice of a man who was not my husband said, "God honey, you are one hot fuck."

I opened my eyes and looked up into the face of a man I'd never seen before.

"Henry said I was going to love you, that you were a magnificent piece of ass and he was right. Shove that pussy at me honey."

I was confused. Henry was my husband's name. Did he send this guy up to fuck me? Why would he do that? Why would he even think that I would go along with something like that? The only thing I knew at that point was there wasn't any way I was going to get this stranger to stop even if I wanted him to. In all honesty I was too far gone to stop and I just kept humping back up at him and kept telling him to fuck me harder. About two seconds before the man said, "I'm gonna cum sweetie, I'm gonna cum"

I had a mind blowing orgasm and as the man collapsed on top of me I was determined to have another one just like it. I rolled out from under the man and attacked his limp cock with my mouth. I had no idea who he was or how he had ended up in my bed, but I was determined to fuck his brains out before I let him get out of my room.

The man surprised me. I was sucking his cock, determined to get him hard again, when he grabbed my hips and pulled me over his face. He slid his tongue into my cum filled pussy and I almost came again. I'd never had a man eat my pussy after cumming in it - not even Henry had done that.

I was bobbing up and down on the man's dick and I saw the door begin to open. I tensed up, fully expecting to see Henry walk into the room, but instead of my husband I saw two more strangers. They walked into the room as if they belonged there and started to undress. By the time they were naked my unknown lover had rolled me onto my back and was fucking me fast and furious. On of the new comers walked over to the side of the bed nearest my head and pushed his cock at my mouth. At first I was reluctant to open my mouth and take it, but then I realized that there was no way I was going to fight off three guys, especially when one of them was already buried bone deep in me. I opened my mouth and started sucking his cock.

For the next two hours the three of them took turns on me. They did things to me that I'd never even heard of. I wouldn't have thought it was possible, but at one time all three of them had their cocks in me. When they finally left I was close to exhaustion. I got off the bed and I was headed for the shower to clean up before Henry got there when I noticed some money on the dresser. It hadn't been there earlier and when I counted it I found there was three hundred dollars. I was standing there trying to figure out what was going on when the phone rang. I answered it and a woman asked "Is Henry there?" I told her no, that he was probably still at the cocktail party and I asked her if she wanted me to take a message. "Tell him Jenny called and that the clients never showed up. I'll call him sometime tomorrow." As I hung up the phone it suddenly hit me as to what must have happened. Henry had set three of his clients up with a hooker and had mistakenly given them our room key instead of the key to the room where Jenny was waiting. The money on the dresser was apparently a tip for good service.

I was sound asleep when Henry got to the room so it wasn't until the next morning that I could relay Jenny's message. I saw the confusion on his face and he said, "That can't be. I saw Ray and Andy before they left and they told me that she had been a holy terror in bed. In fact, they made me promise that I would set them up with her the next time they came to town."

I didn't say anything and he got out of bed and got a notebook out of his brief case. He looked up a number and then made a phone call.

"Hi Jenny. I got your message. Not at all? Okay babe, thanks anyway. (short laugh) Yeah babe, I know you don't give refunds."

He hung up the phone. "Jenny didn't see them, but somebody sure did. I'm in deep shit. Ray and Andy are my two best accounts and they are going to expect me to provide them with the girl they had last night and I don't have a clue as to who it may have been."

I hadn't planned on ever saying anything to Henry about the previous night, but all of a sudden I realized that I had loved every minute of it and that I wanted to do it again.

"How much do you pay Jenny?"

"Why?"

"Humor me. What does she get?"

"Usually three hundred, but for more than one guy it's three plus an additional two for each guy."

"So last night cost you seven hundred? How would you like to cut your cost from last night to four hundred and your cost for the next time to zero?"

"What are you getting at?"

"Before I tell you let me ask you a question, no - make that two questions. How strong is our marriage, and how much do you love me?"

He smiled and said, "If you have to ask that it must not be a strong as I thought and as for the second I must not be doing a very good job of showing you how much you mean to me."

"Do you love me enough to trust that I would never do anything that would cause me to lose you?"

Henry took me into his arms and said, "You couldn't possibly do anything that would ever make me give you up."

"I certainly hope so lover, but I guess we are about to find out."

I got up and went to my purse and when I came back I handed Henry the three hundred from the night before.

"What's this?"

"That's the tip the Ray and Andy and the other guy gave me last night."

Henry sat there stunned as I told him what had happened and about getting Jenny's phone call.

"So, the three hundred cuts your cost last night to four hundred. All you have to do now is decide if we keep the money in the family from now on. Neither one of us meant for last night to happen, but the fact of the matter is that it did and I enjoyed the hell out of it and I would not mind doing it again. If I do it has to be with your blessing. You have to decide if you want to pay Jenny to do it or get me to do it for free. You don't have to decide right now, but you will have to make a decision by the time Ray and Andy come back. When do you think that will be?"

"Two weeks" he said in a low voice. "OH fuck! What the hell am I going to do?"

"For right now lover, how about fucking your own personal whore" and I led him to the bed.

In the two years since then I have serviced over one hundred of Henry's customers and I have loved every minute of it. What makes it even better is that Henry can't keep his hands off me when I come back from one of my meetings. I've had to stop attending the company's cocktail parties and I have to meet his customers at a different hotel from where the parties are held; it wouldn't do for it to get out that I'm Henry's wife. I usually see Ray and Andy about twice a month and both of them have asked me to marry them - a fact that I hold over Henry's head - "Be careful sweetie, I have options now."

The only thing I haven't done that I want to do is have a good gangbang. Other than the three I did that very first night I've never done more than two men since then. Henry does have a few customers who like group sex, but Henry won't let me do them. He always uses Jenny for that but one day she won't be available and I'll get my chance. Until then I'll just have to be satisfied with the two or three a week that Henry sets me up with. God, but I do love it and I hope to god I never have to quit.