Becoming a Slut Wife: Sally

Story Info
Role playing leads to more.
3k words
4.2
158.9k
44
0

Part 73 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the longest time I've had the huge desire to see my wife with another man. I kept that to myself for several years because I knew what Sally's response would be -"No! Not just no, but hell no!" That would have been followed by several week of her not talking to me. One night we went to a party given by some friends. It was a friendly group and we knew almost everyone there and we were having a great time. We both had just enough to drink to put us in a really great mood and soon some one cranked up the stereo and the living room furniture ended up in the dining room to create a dance floor. My wife loves to dance and I don't so I usually watch while she dances with anyone who will ask her.

Given my fantasy it was only natural (for me anyway) to watch her dance and to try and visualize what she would look like fucking her dance partner. She danced with several guys that night as I sipped my drink and watched. Actually it was as I sat, watched and got a hard on. As we were driving home that night Sally said to me, "What was on your mind tonight? Every time I looked over at you I could see you watching me, but you seemed to be somewhere else."

I tried to duck the question, but Sally persisted, "No Dave, I really want to know."

I knew I should have kept my mouth shut, but I'd had just enough to drink to override my better judgment - or make me brave - and I told her what I had been thinking. She was silent for a minute and I waited for her outburst of anger, but it never came.

"All of them?" she asked and I said yes. "You are serious? You imagined me fucking all of them?" and I said yes.

"Just out of curiosity, which one did I enjoy the most?"

The question caught me completely off guard and I didn't really have an answer. I remembered one very slow dance she did with Harry and they had been real close to each other and so I said, "It was Harry."

Sally was quiet for the rest of the way home. Once in bed she asked, "Have you had too much to drink tonight, or can you make love to me?"

I gave her my standard answer to that question, "If you can get it up it's all yours."

She grinned and then went down on me. When she had me hard she climbed on top of me and started to ride me. I tried to thrust up into her as she slid down on me, but tonight she seemed almost frenzied and I couldn't seem to get the timing right. Sally is multi orgasmic and I've learned to spot the signs of her oncoming orgasms. Her eyes seem to go blank and I knew she was almost there when suddenly she cried, "Make me cum Harry, please Harry, make me cum. Fuck me Harry, fuck me hard and make me cum. Fuck me Harry and make me your slut."

I was surprised, but also extremely turned on and I rolled Sally over on her back and began to fuck her as hard as I could. "Oh God yes Harry, fuck me, fuck me and make your whore. I love your cock Harry, fuck me, fuck me hard and you can have me whenever you want me" and then she had a tremendous orgasm.

I followed her about a minute later, but Sally wasn't done yet, she wanted more. She pushed me off of her and swung around and started to suck my dick. Between licks and sucks she kept talking to me, "Come on Harry, come on baby, get it up for me again. Your hot little slut wants you in her again. You need to fuck your slut one more time before my husband gets home."

Between her sucking and her talking she got me rock hard again in just minutes and our second session was just as wild as our first with her constant talking about 'cheating slut' and the like. She came three times and on the third one I let loose my load and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning I expected her to say something about the previous evening, but when she went about the day as if nothing different had happened I decided to keep my mouth shut. Two weeks went by with nothing being said and then we went to a dance at the Elks club. As usual she danced the night away while I sipped my drink and socialized and we had a good time. On the way home she was quiet for the first ten minutes of the ride and then she said, "Who did I have the most fun with tonight?"

I wasn't expecting the question, but I was curious so I named the least attractive man she had danced with. Sam was balding, forty pounds overweight and had a real whiney voice and I had half expected her to say, "Sam? Ugh!" and make gagging sounds. Sally made no comment at all, in fact she was quiet the rest of the way home.

Once in the house Sally began taking her clothes off and said, "I hope you're ready for me honey, because I need to be fucked."

It was a repeat of the night following the last party only this time it was Sam's name that was used. During our second fuck something different happened; half way into it she said, "God Sam, but I do love your cock. Fuck me baby, make me cum, but hurry lover, Harry wants his turn before my husband gets home. God, but I do love being your slut. You can both have me all you want just don't stop fucking me, please baby make me cum."

Again, nothing was said the next day, but our sex life suddenly increased; we went from two or three times a week to four and sometimes times five times a week.

Over the course of the next three months we went to three or four parties and the story repeated itself and on those nights Sally was damn near insatiable. On those nights we went three and sometimes four times before we fell asleep. It wasn't my fantasy, but it was the next best thing. The sex on those nights was so fantastic that I didn't care about my fantasy anymore. Then one night we attended a birthday party at the home of the couple who had held the party that had started it all. Once again the furniture was cleaned out of a room to make it a dance floor and once again I watched as Sally danced with whoever asked her. The night was about half over and I was talking to Mary, the hostess, when I happened to see Sally and her dance partner go out on the back porch. When they hadn't come back in after five or so minutes I got curious and so I walked over and looked out the back door.

At first I didn't see them, but then there was movement and I saw them standing out near the dark end of the patio. It looked as if they were standing side by side talking while looking out at something, but something about the way they were standing seemed odd. I was curious to see what was going on so I went out the front door and around the side of the house and the attached garage. I moved quietly to where I could peek around the corner of the garage and see them and when I peeked I got the shock of my life. From the back they had looked like they were just standing there talking, but the front view was totally different. Sally had Mike's cock in one hand and she was stroking him.

I couldn't hear what was being said, but Mike was talking and Sally was smiling and nodding her head yes and suddenly Mike put his cock back in his pants and they started walking toward me. I turned and ran to the front of the house and hid next to the front porch and watched as they came around the side of the house and headed up the street to a parked car. They got in the back seat and I moved as close as I dared, not so much afraid that I might be seen, but afraid that I might break up whatever was going on. Mike was sitting with his arm around Sally's shoulders and they seemed to be talking and then Sally's head disappeared from view - she was sucking his cock!

Talk about mixed emotions; I was excited and had a raging hard on over the fact that Sally was doing what I had always wanted her to do, but at the same time I was angry and upset because I couldn't get close enough to actually see it. She was down for about three or four minutes and then she came back up and they talked for a bit and then Sally went back down. I couldn't be sure of course, but I thought Sally had sucked him off and was now sucking him to get him hard again. Three minutes later she came back up and the two of them moved around and Sally disappeared again. A minute later her legs came up into view - Sally was being fucked by another man and I couldn't see a goddamned thing!

Phil and Mary's porch light came on and people started coming out and heading for their cars and I had to go back in the house or risk being seen 'skulking' around parked cars. Twenty minutes later Sally came in from the patio, but Mike wasn't with her. He must have just started his car and gone on home. Just looking at Sally you couldn't tell that she had just sucked a cock and been fucked and I wondered what the ride home was going to be like tonight. Sally was quiet until we almost reached the house and then she asked me who she'd had the most fun with that night. This time I was ready for her and I said, "Mike. I think you definitely had the most fun with Mike." I saw a small smile form on her face and she said, "Yes, I did, didn't I."

Inside the house she practically dragged me into the bedroom, "Hurry lover, I need it, I need it bad."

She pushed me back on the bed, leaned over me and gave me a passionate kiss and I thought I could taste the remains of Mike's cum in her mouth. Then she went down on me and I surprised us both by cumming almost immediately. I knew that watching her had excited me, but I hadn't realized just how excited I'd been. But Sally did not intend to let things end that quickly. She pushed me back on the bed and swung over me and before I could react she had her pussy in my face and my cock back in her mouth. I could see Mike's cum, still wet in the hairs of Sally's pussy, and I knew I was going to taste another man's juices for the first time, but I was so turned on by the night's events that I didn't care. Sally pushed her cunt down at me and ground it into my face as she desperately tried to get my cock hard again. As soon as she had me hard enough to suit her she rolled over onto her back and begged me to fuck her. She started talking to me, but not like she usually did - this time the name she used wasn't Mike's, it was mine.

"Put it in me Dave. I need your cock baby. I need it bad. Put your cock in me Dave. Fuck me Dave, fuck me hard. Can you feel him Dave? Can you feel the wetness in me? Can you feel the other man's cum in the whore that you're fucking? I was a whore tonight Dave. I let another man fuck me tonight Dave. He took me on the back seat of his car and I loved it Dave, I let another man have me and I loved it. Fuck me hard Dave, fuck me hard and punish me for being a wanton bitch. Come on baby fuck me" and then she cried "fuck meeeeeeeeeeee" as she had her first orgasm.

She moaned, panted and thrashed for a bit and then she was back at it.

"Come on baby, fuck me harder, hurt me, punish me for fucking another man and loving it. He put his cock in my mouth Dave and I sucked him till he came, did you taste him when you kissed me Dave? Did you taste his cum baby? Fuck me honey, harder, harder, make me cum Dave, make me cum like he did. I spread my legs for him Dave, I let him fuck your pussy Dave, I gave away your pussy, I pulled my knees back to my shoulders and I let him have your pussy Dave and it was so good and I told him he could have your pussy anytime he wanted it Dave. I told him next tiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" and she had a second orgasm and before her shakes subsided I blasted my load into her to mix with Mike's.

"Oh God baby, that felt so good. Do it again Dave, fuck me some more, please Dave, please fuck me some more."

I lay there breathing heavy and she swung around and started sucking on me. Her hands played with my balls and I felt a finger teasing my asshole. Her tongue swirled around the head of my dick and it started to rise and she got on top of me and slid down my cock.

"Oh God baby, that feels so good. I didn't know I could be such a slut baby. I was a whore tonight and I loved it. I loved it when his cock split the lips of my pussy and he fucked me Dave. I told him he could have me anytime Dave, any time he wants me. I'll be your whore Dave, but I'll be his slut. He's going to fuck me again Dave and I'll love it. Fuck me Dave, fuck your unfaithful whore. Slide your cock into my cum filled cunt baby. Not all of it is yours. Did you taste him Dave? Could you taste his cum when you ate my unfaithful pussy? It felt like he shot a lot in me Dave. He's going to shoot a lot more in me Dave. He's going to fuck me a lot from now on, but you won't care Dave, you want me to be your whore. You want me to fuck other guys don't you Dave. Say you do Dave, tell me you want me to be your whore."

And I screamed at her, "Yes, yes you unfaithful fucking slut, I want you to be my whore!" and I blew my third load of the evening in her just as she had another orgasm.

We were lying next to each other and she turned to me and said, "That's what you wanted, isn't it? For me to fuck other guys?" and her face got a stricken look on it when I said, "No, it isn't."

Her face became anguished and she moaned, "Oh god what have I done" and I cut in and said, "You didn't let me finish. You fucking another man while I watch is what I want, although I did find tonight to be damned exciting. Who was it, Mike?"

The relief on her face was evident and she said, "Yes, it was Mike. We did it on the back seat of his car and I did tell him he could have me whenever he wanted. Who else do you want me to fuck?"

I thought about it for a minute and then said, "Well, for starters, how about all the guys you pretended to."

"All of them?" she asked and I nodded my head yes.

"Okay lover, all of them. I'll even fuck fat, balding Sam. How are we going to do it?"

"You tell me when and I'll be in the closet until I can rig something better."

"Can I start tomorrow? I have Mike's phone number."

That was six months ago and I've had the pleasure of watching Sally fuck a dozen different men, most of them close friends of ours. I've modified the spare bedroom into a place where I can watch through a peep hole and I have two strategically placed hidden video cameras that feed to a set of VCRs. Sally is having time of her life and when her lover's leave and it's my turn the sex is simply fantastic. The biggest surprise turned out to be fat, balding Sam; he has an eleven-inch cock that drives Sally wild and he has become her most frequent visitor. Sally's escapades are a close held secret and she has warned her lovers that if anyone brags about what he is doing with her she will cut all of them off, "The last thing I need is for Dave to find out."

There must have been some talk though because we get invited to a lot more parties than we used to. Sally has logged a lot of back seat time and I don't get to see any of it, but I do look forward to the night that begins as we are driving home. It usually starts with, "Guess who I had the most fun with tonight" and ends with me being exhausted.