Becoming a Slut Wife: Sarah Ch. 02

Story Info
She begins the slide.
2.3k words
4.33
115.5k
42

Part 75 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next three weeks the pattern was the same. She would meet Brian in room 312 of the Hampton and Brian would answer the door already stripped down to his boxers. She would strip, put her high heels back on and then climb on the bed and suck him off. She would keep sucking until he was hard again and then he would fuck her to several orgasms and after he came she would suck him hard again and then he would take her ass. They never kissed and she never did more than nod her head when he told her something. He never asked, he just told her what he wanted and she always nodded a yes.

The fourth Tuesday she broke the pattern. After taking Brian in her ass she got up and washed his cock off and then deep throated him to get him up again and then she took him in her pussy for the second time that day. She also spoke to him for the first time:

"I don't have to go back to work today so don't be surprised if you aren't able to walk out of this room when I'm done with you."

"My God, she does have a voice. Does this mean I should take the room for another month?"

"Just shut up and fuck me."

"Well just so you know, I'm taking the room for next Tuesday, but the next two Tuesdays after that I'm going to fuck you on your own bed."

She looked up at him startled. "Why are you doing this to me? Why are you trying to ruin my marriage?"

"I'm not trying to ruin your marriage, I'm just taking advantage of a situation."

"I don't understand; what situation?"

I'm sending Tim to Seattle next week to negotiate the Byrnes contract and the following week he will be in San Diego to work with Sullivan. He is the best man for the job and he would be going even if you weren't fucking me. He will be gone, your bed will be empty and I'm going to keep his side of it warm for him."

She stared at him not knowing what to say. He smiled at her, "You still haven't figured it out have you?"

"Figured out what?"

"Why you are letting me stuff my cock in your mouth, cunt and ass."

Again she had no idea what to say.

"Well I'll tell you. You are my slut because you wanted to be someone's slut and I was the first to recognize it and do something about it."

She started to tell him he was wrong, but he held up a hand and said:

"Hear me out first. Let me say up front that Tim has never talked to me about you so what I am going to say are things that I know. Things that I know from watching you. I just know. I can't even begin to tell you how I know, I just do. You were a virgin when you got married. You were sexually active to the extent that you gave a lot of hand jobs and probably a good two dozen blow jobs. You probably don't even realize that in the back of your mind you have always been curious about what being fucked by a cock other than Tim's would be like. It was obvious to me at the Christmas party, from the way you were dressed and the way you acted that you were offering yourself to anyone who had the balls to take you. I had the stones to do it and here we are."

"You are crazy if you think that."

"Deny it all you want Sarah, but you are here. Pretend I'm crazy all you want, but I have been fucking you for over a month now and you have made no attempt to stop me. The night of the party it was you who wanted the second and third time. I'll tell you something else that you don't know. I'm the first, but I won't be the last. There are at least four or five more cocks in your future before you settle down and go back to being a one man woman for Tim."

She was shaken by his certainty. He was wrong; he had to be wrong. Five more? No way!

"You don't know what you are talking about. Now, are you going to fuck me or should I get dressed and leave?"

"Not to worry Sarah, I'm going to fuck you and I'm going to keep on fucking you until you decide to stop.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That evening she almost experienced first hand how a cheating wife can plant suspicion in the mind of her husband. She and Tim were at the dinner table and were talking about their respective days at work and having general conversation and she had a sudden thought.

"Do you have any idea where our suitcases are?"

"No, but I expect that they are down in the basement someplace. Why?"

"Because you..." and she caught herself just in time. She had been about to say that he would need them for his trip, but he hadn't told her about the trip yet and she didn't even know if Brian had mentioned the trip to Tim.

"Because why Sarah?"

Thinking quickly she said, "I talked to my mom this morning and she said dad is having some health problems. I may need to go visit."

"Nothing serious I hope."

"I don't know, she wouldn't give me the details."

The lie wasn't even all the way out of her mouth before she realized she had screwed up again. What if her mother did call and Tim answered the phone and asked about how her father was coming along. Her mother would say, "Fine, why do you ask?" Tim would say, "Sarah said when she talked to you last Tuesday that he was having health problems" and her mother would say, "Last Tuesday? I haven't talked with Sarah in almost three weeks."

One tiny lie to cover a slip over the suitcases and then a bigger lie to cover the first one and then on and on and on. She was going to have to be careful, super careful, about what she did and what she said. It would kill her if Tim found out what she was doing. He would be gone in a heartbeat and she knew that she couldn't bear living without him. Right then and there she resolved that whatever it was she had going with Brian was over and done with. Whatever it was that they had going was not worth losing Tim over.

Every day for the rest of the week she smothered Tim with love and affection and she had put Brian completely out of her mind, but on Friday he was back. Over dinner Tim asked:

"Did you ever find those suitcases?"

"I never looked for them. Why?"

"The company is sending me out of town to negotiate some contracts."

"When?"

"Week after next."

"How long will you be gone?"

"For two weeks."

"You had better stock up on vitamins then."

"Why?"

"If I'm only going to have you for the rest of this week and next week I probably won't let you leave the bedroom."

"Maybe we should skip dessert and go to bed now so you can stock up - build up some reserves - to hold you until I get back."

"I like the way you think lover. The dishes can wait, let's go."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tuesday noon found her outside the door to room 312. The easy way to do this would have been to simply not show up, but she had convinced herself that doing it that way would leave the door pen for Brian to call her and keep calling her. No, the way to do it was face to face. Impress on Brian that it was over and that they would never see each other again. She took a deep breath, steeled her resolve and then knocked on the door.

Brian answered the door in his boxers as usual and he moved aside to let her in. She walked into the room and then froze as Brian closed the door behind her. There on the bed in front of her, naked and with an erection pointing straight up at the ceiling, was her boss. Brian moved up behind her, reached around and cupped her breasts in his hands as he said:

"You know Dave. Dave and I went to school together and we belonged to the same fraternity. We met for dinner and drinks last Saturday and imagine my surprise at finding out you work for him. Imagine his surprise when he found out that you are my slut and that I have been fucking you for over a month now. I can just imagine your surprise at finding out that fraternity brothers share their sluts. You will no doubt be pleased to know that Dave isn't expecting you to return to work this afternoon. I think you should thank him for that, don't you?"

Her eyes were locked on Dave's cock as she undid the buttons on her blouse. It was longer and a little fatter than Brian's and it had a slight curve to the left. As she kicked her skirt away she wondered how it was going to feel and five minutes later she had the answer to that question - it felt marvelous.

It was a long afternoon for her and an afternoon full of firsts. It was her first time with two men. It was the first time she had ever been on her knees in front of two sitting men while she alternated sucking their cocks. It was the first time she'd had a cock in her mouth and pussy at the same time; the first time she'd had a cock in her mouth an ass at the same time and the first time she had experienced a cock in her ass and pussy at the same time. And it was her first gangbang, or was it? Were two men a gangbang? Well two men were definitely a gang as far as she was concerned.

She thought back to the previous Tuesday and what Brian had said about there being more cocks in her future and now she thought that just maybe he knew what he was talking about. She was already wondering what it would be like to have a third cock that she could take in her mouth while she had one in her pussy and one in her ass. Did Dave and Brian have another frat brother available? Did she dare ask? Her train of thought was broken as Dave pulled out of her ass and lay down on the bed.

"Come on Sarah, make me hard again."

"Not until you go and wash that filthy thing."

"You're a slut Sarah and sluts suck dirty cocks."

"I'll grant you that I have done some pretty slutty things here this afternoon, but I'm not doing that. Now go wash it or the only place it is going to go is back in my ass."

"You're no fun Sarah," he said as he rolled off the bed and headed for the bathroom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was four-thirty when she pushed Dave away as he was going for her butt again.

"Sorry, but I need to clean up and get home to fix dinner for my hubby."

As she was leaving Dave asked her when he could see her again and she said she would see him at work the next day.

"That's not what I meant Sarah. When can we do this again?"

"I don't think we can. I came here today to tell Brian that it was over."

"Then why didn't you turn and leave when you saw me here?"

"I don't know. I really don't know."

"Of course you know Sarah" Brian said, "Four or five I said, remember? Now it is only three or four more."

"I told you that you were wrong about that. There won't be any more. I don't even know why I've done this much."

"You might not know Sarah, but I do" Dave said. "You are a natural born slut. It has been lying dormant in you and somehow Brian recognized it and brought it out in the open."

"No, you are wrong. I am not a slut! I have to go."

As she reached for the doorknob Brian said that he would walk her out and he followed her out the door and down the hall to the elevator. In the elevator Brian said:

"Did you mean it when you said that you came here today to end it?"

"Yes I did."

"Give me two more weeks and I promise you I'll never bother you again. I won't call you and I won't try and see you."

"Why two more weeks?"

"I want you the two weeks that Tim is going to be gone. After that I'm out of your life."

"I don't know Brian, I really need to put a stop to things before something happens and Tim finds out."

"Two weeks Sarah, that's all I'm asking. If anything, you owe me that much for today."

"Why do I owe you for today?"

"Because you had the time of your life this afternoon. You loved every second of it and I'd bet good money that at one point during the afternoon you were wishing that a third cock had been available for you to play with."

How could he know that she wondered and was surprised when he laughed.

"Bingo" he said, "Your expression tells me that I hit the nail right on the head. Come on Sarah, two weeks, just give me two weeks. Look at it this way. Tim is gone, you love cock so if you don't give me the two weeks you will have to go without for two weeks. You don't want that do you? Think about it Sarah. I'll give you call on Monday when Tim is on his flight."

To be continued...