Becoming a Slut Wife: Sarah Ch. 03

Story Info
It gets more complicated.
2.8k words
4.26
96.8k
37
Story does not have any tags

Part 76 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way home Sarah wondered what kind of excuse she could use if Tim wanted to make love that night. A good douche would take care of the sloppy wetness, but she couldn't think of anything that would tighten her pussy up other than time. She would have to stall Tim at least for a day and maybe even two. One more reason to put a stop to what she was doing. It just wasn't right that Tim should be denied his rights as a husband because she couldn't seem to say no to Brian. Well she was going to say no. She was not going to give him the two weeks that Tim was gone. Brian had seen the last of her.

However she did have a fresh problem to work out - Dave! From the way he had acted he was obviously expecting to have more sex with her and she would need to shut him down, but she would have to do it in a nice way. If she had to she could tell Brian to go piss up a rope, but she couldn't do that with Dave, not and expect to continue working for him. She would be polite, but firm. She would tell him that it had been enjoyable, but that it was a one time thing. She would tell him that she loved her husband and valued her marriage and that she could never again do anything that would put it at risk. Dave was married so he should understand where she was coming from. Yes, that was the way to do it, polite but firm.

++++++++++++++++++

She had been at work almost an hour when Jenny, Dave's secretary (and also his daughter), called her and told her that Dave wanted to see her in his office. She thought nothing of it as she usually got called to his office a couple of times a day to give progress reports. When she got to Dave's office Jenny told her to go right in.

Dave was sitting behind his desk and he smiled when he saw her.

"Get a good nights sleep?" he asked

"Yes, why?"

"Oh nothing, I just wondered. I always sleep great after I've exercised and I sure got some great exercise yesterday afternoon."

She had blushed at that. "Yes, well I need to talk with you about that Dave. It was a great afternoon and I really ...." And Dave held up a hand to cut her off.

"Not know Sarah. Right now I have something for you to do that needs to be taken care of immediately."

"Of course Dave, what is it?"

Dave pushed back from his desk and she saw that his cock was out of his fly and it was erect and throbbing. "I need you to take care of this" and he got up and walked around the desk toward her.

Her eyes were on his hard cock as it bobbed up and down as he walked to her and she tore them away and said, "Actually Dave, I was about to tell you tha..." and Dave moved behind her and bent her forward over his desk.

"Lift your skirt and spread your legs Sarah."

"But Dave, I don..."

"Just do it Sarah. Lift your skirt and spread your legs, now."

Her voice quivered as she said, "Yes Dave" and did what he'd told her. She felt his fingers push the gusset of her panties aside and then the head of his cock touched her pussy and she moaned as he pushed in.

"Oh yes Sarah, you like that don't you? You like starting the day out like this and that is a good thing because this is how we will start every day from now on. A blow job or a fuck, or maybe even both. You understand Sarah?"

She spread her legs a bit wider and pushed back at him and moaned, "Yes Dave."

++++++++++++++++++++

On the drive home that night she was on the verge of tears the whole way. Why did she let Brian and Dave do what they were doing to her? Why did she do it to Tim? She loved him; he was her entire world so why was she letting Brian and Dave take her body when they wanted it? It wasn't because they were exceptional in bed; Tim was much better than either of them and it certainly had nothing to do with cock size because Tim had them beat there also. She had to stop what she was doing before Tim found out. She couldn't lose him, she just couldn't.

The next morning when Jenny called and said that Dave wanted to see her in his office she walked in determined to put an end to their sexual liaisons.

"Dave, we have to talk."

"All right Sarah, but first you need to come over here and take care of this."

He rolled his chair back from his desk and just as the previous day his erection was sticking up out of his fly. "Come over here Sarah, and suck my cock."

"Look Dave, this has got to..."

"Not now Sarah, suck first, talk later."

"No Dave, I don...."

"God damn it Sarah, stop fucking around and get over here."

She stood there staring at his throbbing cock, watching it twitch and her knees felt weak and then almost inaudibly she said, "Yes Dave, whatever you want."

She turned and went to the door to lock it but Dave said, "Don't bother. Jenny knows what is going on in here and she won't let anyone in until we are through."

"Jenny knows?"

"Yes Sarah, Jenny knows, now get over here."

"Your daughter knows?"

"Sarah, get over here and suck my cock or get out."

She took one last look at the door and then went over and went to her knees in front of her boss. For some weird reason the thought that Dave's daughter was sitting right outside the door knowing that she was having sex with Dave made her pussy tingle and she could feel herself getting wet as she lowered her head and engulfed Dave's cock.

And that was just the start of her Thursday. At lunchtime Dave took her on his desk while she grunted and moaned and dug her nails into his back. At four-thirty she was bent forward over his desk as Dave stuffed his cock into her tight ass. She was breathing hard and hissing out a, "Yes, yes, yes, yes" when the door opened and Jenny came in. She stood there watching for a minute or so and then said:

"She certainly seems to enjoy it."

"She's hot and tight," Dave said, "And she loves cock up her ass."

"Melvin likes ass fucking. I won't let him do mine, but maybe you might let him do her."

"Maybe, but not for a while. I'm keeping this for myself."

"Well okay. I just came in to tell you I'm leaving. Good night dad" and then she bent down and looked into Sarah's face. "Good night Mrs. Clayton" with heavy emphasis on the "Mrs."

"Since you are leaving lock the door on your way out."

Jenny laughed and said, "What's the matter pops? Afraid someone will come in and you'll have to share?" She laughed again and left the office.

Throughout the exchange she had been breathing hard and shoving her ass back at Dave and reaching out for the orgasm that seemed to be just beyond her reach. As soon as the door clicked behind her she felt her climax hit and she screamed out.

"Like this, do you? I'm going to see to it that you get a lot of it from now on. You are my in house slut from now on Sarah, you understand?"

"Yes Dave."

"Say it Sarah, let me hear you say it."

"I'm your slut Dave."

"And I can have your ass whenever and wherever I want?"

"Yes Dave, whenever and wherever."

Dave picked up her panties, wiped his cock with them and handed them to her. "I ordered a leather couch for the office. It will be delivered sometime tomorrow morning and I'm sure that it will be easier on you than that hard desk."

She stuffed her panties in her purse and said, "Aren't you afraid that Jenny will tell your wife about this?"

"No, Jenny and I have an agreement. She won't tell Mary about what I do and I won't tell Mary that Jenny is fucking our chauffeur."

Jenny is fucking a nig...black man?"

"Has been for over a year now. You started to say nigger and that's my leverage. Mary was born and raised in the Deep South. If it was some white guy Jenny was screwing Mary wouldn't give it a second thought. She would just shrug it off as none of her business since Jenny is a grown up now. But a black man? If Mary found out that Jenny likes black meat Mary would disown her."

"Surely Jenny isn't in love with him, is she?"

"I don't know, but why would ask that?"

"She suggested that you let Melvin do me in my ass."

"What's that got to do with anything?"

"Well, why would she want the man she loves to fuck me?"

"You would have to ask her that."

+++++++++++++++++++++

The couch was delivered Friday at nine and at nine-ten Jenny called her and told her that Dave wanted to see her in his office. When she got there Jenny smiled at her sweetly and said, "Go right on in Mrs. Clayton, he is expecting you." Again she put heavy emphasis on the Mrs. and she wondered why Jenny had stopped calling her Sarah. She didn't have time to spend on that thought though as Dave kept her busy until lunchtime. He greeted her with:

"I hope your desk and calendar are clear because we need to initiate this couch."

Dave sat on it, unzipped his fly and took out his hardening cock. She stood and looked at it as it slowly came erect and she wondered why she didn't just turn and run from the room. So what if Dave fired her, it was only a job and she could get another one. That is what she should do, she thought as she stared at Dave's throbbing cock, just turn and walk out. Her thoughts were interrupted:

"Come on Sarah, time for my slut to start our morning out right."

She stared at his cock and noticed the drop of pre-cum forming in the pee hole and her pussy tingled. "Yes Dave" she said as she sank to her knees in front of him. She lowered her head and took his cock in her mouth.

After she had sucked him to completion and swallowed his juices she kept him in her mouth until he was hard again and then Dave stood her up, bent her over the arm of the couch and fucked her pussy from behind. Another suck session got him hard enough to bend her over the back of the couch and fuck her tight ass, the toes of her high heels barely touching the floor as he pounded into her. He fucked her lying on the couch with her legs up on his shoulders and he fucked her ass a second time while she was on her hands and knees.

After each fuck she had sucked his cock to get it hard again and once, while she was on her hands and knees with Dave's cock in her ass Jenny had come in and placed some papers on her father's desk. She stood and watched her as her dad pounded into Sarah's butt hole and then she said:

"Dad, you just have to let Melvin have a taste of that ass" and then she left.

At noon Dave told her to take the rest of the day off. "I know your husband is leaving for two weeks so go on home and fuck his brains out. Drain him so dry that he won't even think of getting some strange pussy while he is gone."

As she drove home she thought of what Dave had said. She smiled to herself; Tim would never stray, he loved her and he would never do that to her.

+++++++++++++++++++++

When Tim carried his suitcase and briefcase out to the car Monday morning he did look just a bit under the weather. She had taken Dave's advice and had done her level best to fuck Tim's brains out, not to keep him from looking for strange pussy, but because she loved him and was going to miss him. It would be the longest they would be apart since before their wedding.

Her day was a busy one. Her morning call from Dave came at nine and she wasn't surprised that she had been looking forward to it. As much as she agonized over what she was doing behind Tim's back she did have to admit that fucking Dave at work felt deliciously wicked and extremely sexually exciting. After a long and leisurely blow job she got back to work. She managed to clear her IN basket by the time Dave called her for their 'nooner' on the leather couch. She dealt with client phone calls till four and her pussy was already moist with anticipation when Jenny called her at four-fifteen and told her that Dave wanted her in his office.

As she approached Dave's office she noticed the tall, slim black man standing by Jenny's desk. She nodded to Melvin as she went by him and she noticed his appraising glance. Did he know what she was about to do? The answer to that was probably yes. If he was Jenny's lover she probably had told him. She wondered if Jenny had told him about how much she liked getting anal sex from Dave.

When she entered the office Dave was ready for what she had expected. His cock was hard and sticking out his fly and he greeted her with a smile and told her to lean over the back of the couch.

"I want your ass this time."

She smiled as she took off her panties because that is what she wanted too. She tossed her panties on Dave's desk and leaned over the back of the couch:

"Hurry Dave, I've been wanting this all day."

"Not to worry you sweet little slut, I'll see to it that you don't miss Tim's cock while he is gone."

He eased into her back passage and she moaned as inch by inch she took him in. She was momentarily ashamed that she had never had Tim in her ass. He always said that the very idea was disgusting and he would never try her butt even when she had asked him to. Then she lost that thought as the pleasure of Dave's fucking took over.

Leaning over the back of the couch with just the toes of her 'come fuck me' heels touching the floor she had no leverage to push back at Dave; all she could do was beg him to fuck her hard and make her cum. She was moaning and grunting out:

"Oh yes baby, oh yes, so good, so fucking good" when the office door opened and Jenny came in carrying a cordless phone. Behind Jenny she saw Melvin standing in the door watching her take Dave's cock up her ass and she remembered that Jenny had said that Melvin loved butt fucking, but that she wouldn't let him do it to her. She wondered what Melvin was thinking as he watched Dave drive into her butt hole. He probably wants some she thought and then she wondered what a black cock would be like. She wondered if it was true what she'd heard about blacks. Her thoughts were interrupted by Jenny handing her the phone:

"It's for you Mrs. Clayton. I hated to interrupt, but he says it is important."

She took the phone and it was Brian. "I just wanted to confirm that we are on for tonight."

Just then Dave drove into her hard and she cried out, "Yes, oh yes" and Brian chuckled and said, "Eager huh? I like that in a woman. See you tonight at six" and he disconnected.

Oh shit she thought, I wasn't going to have any more to do with him. I'll just tell him goodbye when he comes to the door; I won't even let him come in off the porch.

Dave had kept pounding her while she was on the phone and he had gotten her right to the edge of an orgasm and she dropped the phone, grabbed a cushion and she screamed out:

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh God yes, yes, yes!" as she came.

Jenny was still standing there and Melvin was still watching from the doorway when Jenny said, "You just have to give Melvin a shot at that ass pops."

"No way Jenny, Melvin is yours to take care of. This one is mine for now. I might share later, but not now."

"Spoil sport" Jenny said as she turned and left the room."

To be continued...