Becoming a Slut Wife: Sarah Ch. 04

Story Info
Instead of getting out, she gets deeper in.
2.2k words
4.21
96.5k
30
Story does not have any tags

Part 77 of the 84 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/02/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah got home at twenty after five and began working on the speech she was going to give Brian. She would tell him that she loved Tim deeply and didn't want to lose him which is what was sure to happen if she got caught cheating on him.

"And I would get caught" she would say. "Sooner or later I'd make a slip or do something that would make him suspicious. The only way to keep that from happening is to stop things right now."

Brain would be upset, but she would soften the blow by stroking his ego. She would say something like, "I'm glad it happened and I enjoyed it very much and if it wasn't for Tim I'd climb in your bed in a heart beat." She would be nice, she would let him down gently, but she would definitely end it.

Brain rang the doorbell at five to six and as she went to answer it she told herself, "Be firm, be nice about it, but be firm."

When the bedside phone rang at eight o'clock she took her mouth off Brian's cock and rolled over to answer it. Brian grabbed her arm and said to let it ring.

"I can't. It is probably Tim and he expects me to be here."

As she reached for the phone Brian grabbed her and spun her around and drove his cock into her pussy just as she picked up the phone and said hello.

"Hi baby, how are you?"

"Nothing much, just sitting here watching television and wishing you were here."

Brian was now fucking her with slow strokes and she was trying hard not to start pushing her ass back at him. If she stayed completely still she might be able to hold off the orgasm that she knew would be coming.

"How was your day, get much accomplished?"

"That's good isn't it?"

Brian was fucking her a little harder and faster now and he had reached under her and was squeezing her breasts. She was doing her best to try and stay calm and keep from making any noise that might make Tim suspicious. But he picked up on something.

"No baby, just a little edgy. I'm used to you making love to me five or six times a week and I'm sitting here knowing I'm not going to see you for two weeks."

Just then Brain slammed into her hard and she almost lost it. She started to pull away from Brian and he gripped her hips firmly to keep her impaled on his cock. She smacked his right hand hard with the phone receiver and he pulled his hands back and she pulled herself off him.

"What's that baby?"

"I dropped the phone."

"No, I was going to sneeze and I grabbed for the Kleenex and you know how uncoordinated I can be at times."

"No, nothing really, except to say that I love you and I miss you and I need you."

"Okay baby, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Love you too, bye."

She hung up the phone and looked back over her shoulder at Brian. He was grinning at her and she giggled and said:

"You're so bad."

"I know Sarah and I also know that you love it."

"I guess I do, don't I. I'm off the phone now, you don't have to go easy anymore. Fuck me hard lover, make me cum."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When Brian woke up in the morning she already had her mouth wrapped around his cock and when he was fully awake and fully erect she swung over him and lowered herself down on his hardness. She rode him until he was on the verge of cumming and then she rolled over onto her back and whispered:

"Start my day out right lover. Fuck me hard" and Brian began slamming his cock in her. In just minutes she felt him explode inside her and she pushed him off her, licked his cock clean and headed for the shower. She hadn't gotten off, but it didn't bother her because she knew that Dave would get her off several times before the day was over.

The rest of that week was more of the same. Brian came over and spent the night, fucking her while she was talking with Tim and then waking up in her bed in the morning. At work Dave was doing her three times a day. The week flew by and as the weekend approached she was looking forward to a little rest and relaxation, but it was not to be.

As had happened all week Brian had stayed the night Friday and she was busy sliding up and down on his cock on Saturday morning when the doorbell rang. She disengaged herself from Brian, put on a robe and went to the door. She knew who it was before she reached the door because through the living room window she could see Dave's limo parked out front.

"Good morning" Dave said when she opened the door. "I just happened to be in the neighborhood and I thought I'd stop by for a blow job and then maybe a day of wild sex."

She looked at him for several seconds and then she stepped aside and let him in. Dave waved at Melvin and the limo drove off. When she led Dave into the bedroom he didn't seem all that surprised to find a naked Brian lying on the bed. Without a word to Dave she got back on the bed and lowered herself down on Brian's pole and went back to riding it. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Dave getting undressed and when he climbed up on the bed and moved behind her she knew what he wanted to do and she shivered in anticipation because she wanted it too. She leaned forward to lie on Brian's chest and that elevated her ass just right for Dave. She groaned as he began working his cock into her butt hole. He and Brian started fucking her and they soon got into a rhythm and she abandoned herself to them.

The two men took turns on her most of the morning and early afternoon. Around three Dave used the bedside phone to make dinner reservations at Anton's and the two men carried her into the shower where they played some more. The limo was waiting when they left the house and Melvin drove them to the restaurant. She saw Melvin looking at her in the mirror and she wondered what he was thinking. When they got to Anton's Dave told Melvin to be back for them by seven-thirty in order to get her home in time for Tim's nightly phone call.

She had Brian's cock in her mouth and was sliding up and down on Dave's cock when the phone rang at eight-ten.

"Sorry baby" she said to Brian, but you are just in the wrong hole for this" and she picked up the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi lover, miss me?"

"Yeah? Well I'm sure missing you," she said as Dave slowly worked himself up and down in her pussy. She reached out and took hold of Brian's cock and tugged at him to get it next to her mouth.

"This is the longest we have ever been apart baby and I'm not used to going this long without your loving."

She licked the head of Brian's cock and then sucked it into her mouth while she listened to what Tim was saying. When he finished she took her mouth off Brian's cock and said:

"I've got my finger in my pussy right now lover. I'm imagining that it is your cock filling me up."

Dave thrust up into her and she moaned.

"What's that baby? Oh, that was just me rubbing my clit."

She was slowly working up and down on Dave's cock while stroking Brian and occasionally licking his cock head.

"Oh Jesus baby, I'm so damned horny I could scream." I a voice husky with emotion she said, "Take your cock out for me baby. Do you have it in your hand? Good. Stroke it for me baby. Think of my hot, wet mouth on it. Close your eyes baby; close them and imagine your cock in my mouth. Listen to the sounds I make as I lick and suck my thumb while I pretend it is your cock."

She pulled Brian's cock into her mouth and then held the phone's mouthpiece close to her mouth as Dave fucked her and she sucked Brian's cock. Small moans, grunts and slurping sounds flew through the phone lines from her to Tim. The slutishness of it wound her up and she felt a small orgasm coming. She pulled her mouth off of Brian and moaned,

"This one is for you baby. It is the best my fingers can do, but it is for you" and then Tim got to listen to her orgasm as Brian jacked off his cock and shot his cum all over her face. An instant later Dave shot his load into her cunt.

"Oh God baby, that was not a good move on my part. I got myself off, but now I'm hornier than ever. Hurry home baby, I need you."

"All right baby, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"I love you too baby, bye."

She hung up the phone, "One of you guys better hurry up and get hard. I need to be fucked and fucked hard. I don't care how you do it, suck each other if you have to, but I'm going to the bathroom and I want a hard cock when I come back."

They were both up when she got back, not as hard as she would have liked, but stiff enough for penetration and in seconds she had Brian in her ass and Dave in her pussy and she was screaming as they both pounded away.

The two men used her (or she used them) for another hour and then Dave called Melvin to come and pick him up. "Much as I'd like to stay and play I do have a wife I have to get home too. Luckily she spent all day visiting her sick grandmother so I was able to stop by."

She had looked at his still hard cock and asked how much time they had before Melvin got there.

"Maybe an hour. Time enough for you to help me get rid of this" and he waved his hard dick at her and she smiled and went after it.

Brian and Dave had cum so many times that day that by that point they were extremely long lasting and they were constantly bringing her to orgasm. The two men were fucking her so hard that she was in a constant state of arousal and she really wasn't aware of much of what was going on around her. It came as a complete surprise when she noticed Jenny lying next to her on the king-sized bed with Melvin between her legs and fucking her hard. She had no recollection of Jenny even coming into the room, let alone getting on the bed with her. She glanced at Dave and he didn't seem to care that his daughter was lying next to him and being fucked by his black chauffeur.

Dave finally came and announced that he was going to take a shower before dressing and going home to his wife. Jenny got up to go to the bathroom and as soon as she was out of the room Melvin scooted over to her and offered his black cock to her mouth. She looked at it, black and glistening with Jenny's juices, and saw that it was bigger than Dave's and Brian's, but not Tim's. It was not the huge cock that she had expected a black man to have. She leaned forward and her lips closed around Melvin's black hardness just as Dave came back into the room.

"Not now Melvin, maybe some other time, but right now we have got to get going."

She was reluctantly taking her mouth off Melvin when Jenny came into the room and saw it. "God damn it Mrs. Clayton, he's mine. Leave him the fuck alone."

She had had enough of Jenny's attitude and she barked back, "Don't give me any of your shit little girl. You are the one who told your dad, not once, but three times that he should give Melvin a shot a my ass."

"She's got you there Jenny. Come on and get dressed, we need to get home to your mother."

"There isn't any hurry pops. As long as I'm with you she isn't going to suspect you of fooling around."

"True baby girl, but we still need to get home."

As Melvin dressed he looked at her and she saw the hunger in his eyes and she smiled at him and silently mouthed the words, "You'll get your chance."

When Dave, Jenny and Melvin were gone she tried to get Brian up one more time, but he was just plain worn out. The tow of them snuggled up and fell into a deep, relaxing sleep.

+++++++++++

When she woke up in the morning she tried again, but half hard was the best he could get and that wasn't going to help her at all. She fixed breakfast for the two of them and then told him he needed to leave because Sunday was when her mother and sister came to visit.

"Tonight then? After they are gone?"

"No Brian. I need a night of rest."

"Tomorrow then?"

"Call me, we'll see."

To be continued.