Becoming a Slut Wife: Sarah Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well it isn't going to happen Sarah so give it up."

"Yes dear."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The rest of the week, knowing what Tim was up to, she kept an eye on her rear view mirror and watched him follow her to work. She watched from Dave's office window as he parked down the street and watched the office and then she watched him follow her home. By Friday she was so pissed at Tim she was sorry that she had cut off Dave. It was irrational of her and she knew it because after all she had been cheating, but she was still pissed at him that he could even think that of her. Didn't he know how much she loved him? Following her to see if she was cheating? The very idea! It would serve Tim right if she did go into Dave's office and spread herself out on the leather couch for him.

She had a lot of time to think on her drives to work and then home and she tried to think of what she had done to make Tim suspicious. She knew she hadn't said anything to give herself away. She came straight home from work every night. She didn't have a 'night out with the girls'. She had gone over their bedroom with a fine toothcomb after the two weeks Brian had slept with her so she knew he found nothing there. Could he have seen her go into the hotel on the Tuesday's she met Brian? No, not likely. They had stopped that before Brian went on his trip. The only thing she could think of was her pussy. Maybe it had started feeling different to him. Loose - could that be it? She had started feeling loose to him? She hadn't even thought about that, but with all the sex she had been having with Dave and his customers she probably wasn't as tight as Tim had been used too. Well time would take care of that and she wouldn't have that problem anymore because Tim was the only one who would ever fuck her from then on.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That was a lie of course. Dave had almost nailed it when he said she would be back in his office and on her knees licking his dick within a week. Actually it was three weeks and even then she told him that her pussy was off limits.

"It is Tim's pussy and only Tim's pussy. I'll give you blow jobs and since Tim won't give me anal sex you can have my butt too, but that is all. You and only you, no customers, not even one. Maybe Melvin if he can sneak past Jenny, but that's all, agreed?"

"Agreed."

Dave of course told Brian that he was back to doing her and Brian called wanting to get back in the game. She hated to do it, but she shut him down.

"I can do Dave because he is here inside the building and we have all the privacy and security we need. With you I could never be sure that Tim wouldn't follow me again or hire a private detective to do it. I'm a hundred percent safe doing it in Dave's office, but anywhere else would be a question mark."

"So I'll just come to my good old frat brother's office and we can do it there."

"No Brian, no! And I mean it. I'm not taking any more chances and when I hang up I'm telling Dave that if he lets you come over I'll cut him off cold. It was fun, I loved it, but it is over!"

Well, that was true, but only up to a point. At every one of Tim's company Christmas parties over the next fifteen years Brian managed to get her into an office and screw her. On those nights it didn't much matter because Tim go so blitzed he wouldn't have known loose from tight even if she would have given him sloppy seconds, which of course she never did.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Epilog

It was their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary and they were lounging by the pool at a resort hotel. She was working the New York Times crossword puzzle and he was lying on a blanket looking at her.

"Sarah, can I ask you something?"

"Of course you can love" as she tried to come up with a word for five down.

"Have you ever been unfaithful to me?"

Without looking up from her puzzle she said, "Yes dear."

"You have?"

"That's what I just said. What's a nine letter word for fatigue starting with T?"

"Tiredness. I'm not kidding Sarah."

"Neither am I my love."

"When?"

She looked up from her puzzle and stared into space as she thought back. "Let's see now. It would have been twenty, no - nineteen years ago."

"You aren't kidding me, are you?"

"No Tim, you asked, I answered."

"Who was it?"

"My boss Dave."

"For how long?"

"Five days."

"Why?"

"Because you pissed me off so bad that I let Dave have me."

"I pissed you off that bad? What the hell did I do?"

"You somehow got it in your head that I was cheating on you so you rented a car and started following me. Did you honestly think you could park down the block and watch the building and not be noticed? You thought that none of my coworkers who had seen you at countless company picnics and Christmas parties would recognize you? I hadn't been at my desk ten minutes before a dozen people wanted to know why you were parked down the street watching the building.

"It didn't take an Einstein to figure it out. I spent the entire day with people looking at me and thinking I was a slut who had been caught onto by her husband. I kept getting up and going to the window and looking out and you would always still be there. By that afternoon I was so pissed at your lack of trust that I decided if you were going to give me the name I would play the game. Dave had been coming onto me since the day I hired in so I went into his office and told him I couldn't fight it anymore, I just had to have him."

"Why only five days?"

"You only followed me for five days. You stopped following me, I stopped screwing Dave. What's a seven letter word for oracle starting with a P?"

"Prophet."

"Why did you start following me?"

"I don't know, I just had a feeling."

"Well I'm glad you had that feeling because I never would have given in to Dave otherwise."

"You were glad you gave into him?"

"You bet. I got something that I always wanted."

"What was that?"

"Anal sex. That was the deal. He could have my ass, but that was all. Mouth and pussy were yours exclusively even if you didn't trust me. I felt I could give him my pooper since you didn't want it anyway."

"Just the five days and that was the end of it?"

"Yes dear" she lied remembering all those days bent over Dave's desk while he plowed her ass; right up to and including the day before they left for this trip.

"And that was the only time?"

"Yes baby, now be a sweetie and put some more lotion on my shoulders."

"Yes dear."

12