Becoming a Sub

Story Info
Peter and I submit to another domme.
3.3k words
4.48
30.4k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter and I grew rather close. He'd burned a couple of DVDs full of music for me, and I gave him an EP my band had recorded. That was a mistake, as my real name was listed in the credits. Peter was a gentleman, however, so told me his real name, too.

That almost never happens with pro dommes. Sessions can be very intense — you're dealing with kinks that most people find weird, or even dangerous. But you work with your clients and help them get off. That's incredibly intimate.

But you only know one side of the client. You keep your real name yourself to protect you from the sides of the client you don't know. I shouldn't have given Peter that EP, but I didn't feel worried after he told me his real name. I had given Peter some ammo, and he had given it right back to me.

Once we got the "real name" thing out of the way, it made things a lot easier. We exchanged email addresses, phone numbers, I even invited him to some of my shows. He was 44, twenty years older than me, but he looked and acted a lot younger. My friends used to ask if he was one of my professors.

He wasn't. He was a pervert, but an awfully nice one. He was a man who paid me to fuck him up the ass, hard, until he came.

And I really liked him. Life is weird, huh?

We would be out at a club, dancing with my friends, drinking — a standard Friday or Saturday night. And then it would hit me. We didn't have straight sex, despite what some of my friends thought. What we did together was much, much worse.

I liked that feeling; it made me hot. On more than one occasion, I'd made out with a girl on those nights and have her stick her hands down my pants. She'd be surprised at how wet I was, but didn't know that most of it was from thinking about what I'd done to Peter the week before.

Whatever works, right?

I guess I like secrets. And fucking Peter in the ass.

Peter wasn't a natural sub. Although he could take a fair amount of pain, he explained it was mostly a form of foreplay to him, making his orgasms more intense. I could relate. I don't mind some pain — and I enjoy a good spanking and I positively love being zippered with clothespins — but I didn't get off on pain.

Some of my clients did.

All of which is to say that when Peter asked if he could domme me, I declined. There was also the fact that Peter was much, much bigger than me, and I was worried about really getting hurt. But then he asked if I would let myself be dommed by one of the other mistresses. That didn't seem so bad. In fact, it felt hot.

I had Courtney in mind. She was about my size, white, with a cute little figure, short blonde hair. We hadn't worked together yet, but we'd gotten to know each other hanging out in the waiting area at the dungeon. She was a lesbian, too, but we'd never gone out. That said, I wouldn't mind being manhandled by her.

Peter showed up for his session and I led him into one of the rooms. He paid me, and I left, telling him to "get comfortable." I gave the money to Dahlia and told Courtney it was time to go.

"Time to go what, bitch!" she said.

Uh oh, I thought. I may have bitten off more than I can chew.

"Time for the session, Mistress Courtney," I said.

"That's better," said Courtney.

Then she slapped me. Not hard enough to really hurt, but it stunned me. There were a couple other dommes in the waiting area, plus Dahlia, and they were shocked, too. The session had started, and we weren't even in the room yet. I decided that submissive was the way to go.

"I apologize, Mistress Courtney," I said, looking at my feet. "It won't happen again."

Courtney smiled.

"Then let's go," she said.

I walked over to the room and opened the door for Courtney. Peter was already nude and stood up from the couch to introduce himself.

"This is something different," said Courtney. "I've never dommed a co-worker before. But I like the idea. Thank you for coming up with it."

"Just please remember you're domming me as well," he said.

Courtney brought the suspension gear down and placed Peter's wrists into the padded cuffs. Then she grabbed a piece of rawhide and tied up his cock and balls. He was getting hard now, and I was enjoying the sight of another woman working over my sub.

"Leah, remove your corset and come over here," she ordered.

She put my wrists into cuffs as well. She told Peter to spread his legs until he was the same height as me. Then the suspension bar went up, and Peter and I were immobilized together. Our chests were touching, and we were looking into each other's eyes. His cock was hitting my pubic bone, but then he spread his legs further until it was just below my pussy.

"That's not going to work," said Courtney.

She ripped my panties down to the floor. I felt a rush fall over me. I'd never been completely nude with any of my clients (save for the time I got caught masturbating in "Learning to Be a Pro Domme"), and now I had Peter's cock right against my pussy lips. Without thinking, I arched my hips sightly forward, and I could feel the rawhide wrapped around his cock and balls.

Courtney grabbed an elk flogger and walked behind me. I knew what was coming next.

She started with soft strokes to warm me up. But even with those, I felt my pussy ride back and forth on top of Peter's cock. I looked up at him, and I could see he was enjoying this. And then Courtney started to lay into me.

With each stroke, I felt my breasts compress against Peter's chest. Some of the blows even knocked him back. Then Courtney would pause and let Peter get back into position, angling his hard-on back against my pussy.

Courtney now moved behind Peter and started flogging him. She was harder with him, but he could take it. When she'd hit his ass, his cock would jump forward and my clit would hit his public bone. I was getting seriously wet on this, grinding on Peter but also watching his expressions when he got hit. They were a wonderful mix of pleasure and pain — the same expressions he had when he was cumming.

Courtney put down the flogger and picked up a cane.

"Uh on, what do we have here?" she asked.

I felt her reach between my legs and touch Peter's cock. She moved around to where we both could see her. A string of pre-cum covered her pates-gloved hand.

"Who wants this?" she asked.

I looked at Peter. This was more than I was ready for. Peter looked at me, and then volunteered to eat his own pre-cum. He was a gentleman. A gentleman and a perv.

Courtney began caning me. I'm not a huge fan of caning, but I can take it. And it made my pussy jump all over Peter's cock. Then she moved around to behind Peter, and beat him. My clit slammed into his pubic bone with every thwack. I was beginning to get off.

Courtney circled us, planning her next move. She reached between my legs again — more pre-cum from Peter, I thought. I expected her to feed it to Peter, but that's not what she did.

"Do you want to eat Peter's cum this time?" she asked.

I looked at Peter, but I just couldn't do it.

"No, Mistress Courtney," I said.

"Then you won't," she said.

I felt a wet finger on my asshole. Though I'd fucked a fair number of guys up the ass for my job, I was inexperienced anally — it just wasn't part of my sexual routine. But in the finger went, and I jumped.

"What's happening?" asked Peter.


Then she did it again. I felt her between my legs, getting more pre-cum, and putting a finger up my ass. Now two.

"Tell him, Leah," she said.

"Your cum," I gasped, "she's putting it up my ass."

Peter was shocked.

"I'll clean her finger for you," he said.

"There are two of them," said Courtney. "Now ... three."

I felt it go in. I was now impaled on Courtney's hand. My asshole felt like it was going to rip open, but I didn't care. Looking at Peter, knowing his cum was in my ass, was intoxicating.

Courtney pulled out of me and rocked around to Peter. He obediently opened his mouth. In went her fingers, and he sucked them.

"That's her ass juice," she said, "mixed with your cum. You filthy, filthy fuck."


Courtney lowered the suspension bar and unhooked me. This gave me a moment to gather my wits. The session was not going the way I planned, but I was overwhelmed with sexual feelings. I liked being forced to ride Peter's cock. I like knowing his cum was inside me. But I was losing control, and I didn't know what to do about it. Or if I cared.

Courtney led me over to the bed. She had me lie down so that my pussy and legs were pointed out towards her. Then she tied my wrists, over my head, to the bed. She took my legs and spread them as far as they would go, tying them to the posts of the bed. My pussy was wide open and Peter, who'd never seen it before today, was drinking it in.

Courtney put on a strap-on. We had not talked about this. I was up for a mild beating and some roughhousing, but I didn't want to get fucked, not in front of Peter. I was losing control, losing power.

Courtney stood between my legs.

"This is your call," she said. "I don't have to do this. But if you want me to fuck you — to fuck you in front of your client — I will. And I would like to."

My head fall back onto the bed. This would be so much easier if she just fucked me. She could see how turned on I was, how wet I was. But now I needed to ask to be fucked?

She walked back over to Peter and put an arm around him.

"Here's the deal, Peter," she said. "We all know she wants me to fuck her. But she's going to have to ask for permission. If you say 'no,' we'll leave her there tied up. And I will fuck the living shit out of your ass. If you say 'yes," I fuck her first and then I fuck you. All up to you, bud."

Oh, fuck. Now I had to ask my sub for permission. Instinctively, I tried to move against my restraints, but that didn't help. I wanted to cum — that much was clear — but I needed Peter's help. I was a mess, a sopping mess.

"Peter," I said, "I need this. I need to get fucked, I need to cum. I'll make it up to you somehow, but I need this now. Please let Mistress Courtney fuck my brains out."

"Please, Mistress Courtney," said Peter, "fuck the shit out of that bitch."

I normally hate word like "bitch" and "cunt," but they felt good now. I was submitting. I was a bitch, and I had a cunt that needed to be filled. I knew what I was, and I knew what had to happen.

Mistress Courtney rubbed her hand over Peter's cock, gathering as much pre-cum as she could. Then she wiped it all over her strap-on, the strap-on she was going to use on me.

"Do you mind me using Peter's pre-cum as lube?" she asked. "You could get pregnant ... or worse."

I am hardcore about safe sex. When I fucked guys, I always used a condom. I always used latex gloves with my clients. Fuck — I'd even used dental dams on girls, which suck! But now I didn't care. No — scratch that. I did care. I wanted his cum in my vagina. I had it in my ass, and I wanted it in all my holes.

"No," I whimpered, "just fuck me."

Jesus Christ! What had I turned into?

Courtney didn't speak to me. She just walked over and thrust her cock into me. I pulled myself up against the restrains and pushed back against the cock inside. I rocked my hips back and forth, meeting Courtney stroke for stroke. I looked over at Peter, who was straining against the suspension gear, trying to get the best view of me being fucked. The head of his penis dripped pre-cum.

Then Courtney slapped me. This one did hurt, but it snapped me back.

"Are you ready to cum?" asked Courtney. "Are you going to cum all over my cock?"

"Almost," I said.

Another slap.

"Almost what?"

I was so close to cumming.

"Mistress ... Courtney," I bleated. "I'm going ... to cum. Oh, God!"

My head rolled back and I arched my back. The rush of the orgasm flowed over me. I felt my body twitching, like a fish out of water.

Courtney untied me and told me to put on a strap-on. Then she got Peter down out of the suspension gear and led him over to the bed. She tied him up as she had done me, his legs spread wide and his asshole completely exposed. His hard-on flopped against his belly.

"May I go first, Mistress Courtney?" I asked.

"Of course, Leah. Then I'll finish him off."

I grabbed the lube and fingered his asshole. Then I lubed up my cock and got into position. The head slid in easily, so I slowly pushed the entirety of the dildo into his ass. He moaned in pleasure. I laid down on top of him, and felt his cock against my stomach. I started fucking, and I whispered in his ear.

"Thank you, Peter, for allowing me to get fucked," I said. "It felt great, and I loved knowing that your cum was in my ass and in my pussy. Now I want to help you get off. Now open your mouth"

I spat into his mouth. I knew he loved that. Then I stood up and grabbed his legs for leverage. I fucked his faster now, and harder. His hands were tied behind his head, so he couldn't touch himself. He was close to cumming now, but he wouldn't ejaculate without some help. But he could have an internal orgasm, which is what I wanted to give him now.

He arched his back just as I had, and bucked his hips.

"Oh ... fuck!" he said.

"Did you cum?" I asked.


"Yes," he said, "hard."

"My turn," said Courtney, practically pushing me out of the way.

She started in hard — there was no building up. She had her arms around his legs and was pounding him, letting out little grunts with each stroke. Peter would cum again, but I wanted to help. I got down on the bed next to him and started stroking his cock.

This was against house rules. Inevitably, there was some hand-to-genital contact, but we weren't allowed to jerk a guy off to completion. I was going to do that, and more. I placed my mouth down the head of his cock.

"I want your cum in my mouth, Peter. I haven't had a guy cum in my mouth for years, but I want you to do it now. It's my only hole which hasn't tasted it."

"Leah?" said Courtney, "that's against ...."

"I don't care, Courtney," I said. "I need it. I want it. Are you going to give it to me, Peter? Are you going to give me your cum? I'm begging for it now. Isn't that what you want? For me to beg for your cum?"

That did it.

I put my mouth over the head of his cock and let his hot, salty cum fill my mouth. When he was done, I stroked his cock to push the last few drops into my mouth. When I had it all, I moved so my head was about a foot directly above his. Slowly, I pushed the cum out over my lips.

He knew what I was doing and opened his mouth. A rivulet of cum — his own cum — entered his mouth. When he had it all, I leaned down and kissed him. Our tongues moved in and around the cum. Then I raised my head.

"Swallow," I ordered, and he obeyed.

He opened his mouth to show that he had eaten it all. I kissed him again.

"Thank you," he said.

"No, Peter. Thank you."

Courtney left Peter and I alone to clean up. That gave us a chance to talk. I could sense he was surprised by what I had done, even while he was thrilled that I did that.

"We went too far today," I said. "I enjoyed it, but I can't risk losing my job."

"I understand," he said.

"But I learned something today," I continued. "I learned I can be a sub, and I'd be willing to have you domme me. We could split the sessions — I'll domme you for part, you'll domme me for part ..."

"And then you'll fuck me up the ass?" he asked.

"Of course," I said, smiling. "I love fucking your ass."

He leaned down and hugged me.

"Shit!" I said. "Courtney didn't bring us towels."

"I don't mind walking out nude."

"There are probably some dommes in the waiting room. And Dahlia. And you've got lube and cum all over you."

"So the dommes will know I had a good working over."

He took me by the hand and led me to the door. He opened it for me, and I saw Dahlia at her desk, and Calico and Haley on the couch. I looked back at Peter and grabbed his still semi-erect cock.

"Let's go," I said.

And I pulled him behind me out into the waiting area and down the hallway. Calico slapped his ass as we walked past, and Haley grabbed one of my breasts. We got to the bathroom, and I turned on the shower. I stepped in, and then pulled him in with me.

"I can wait," he said.

"I can't," I said.

And I got down on my knees and put his cock in my mouth. I gave him a blow job, my first in years. The hot water felt wonderful as it fell on my skin. I thought about everything I'd done that day. When he was close, I pulled him out of my mouth.

"Jerk off on my face, please," I said. "And call me a slut."

He stroked his cock and looked down at me.

"You beautiful, fucking slut," he said. "I'm ... cumming,

And I felt his sperm land on my nose, cheek and lips. I opened my eyes, and cleaned his cock with my mouth.

"You'e amazing," he said.

"As are you," I said.

We showered, retuned to the room and got dressed. I walked him to the elevator and pushed the call button.

"So what are you going to do to me," I asked, "when I'm your slave?"

"I'm not sure," he said, "but I do have a few ideas."

And I'll let you know what they were next time.