Becoming a Sub Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had one final, brutal orgasm. My body slammed down on the bed, and my legs and arms began to twitch. I was convulsing from pleasure. Endorphins saturated my brain.

Peter had turned off the vibrator and pulled out his fist. My pussy felt empty and lonely.

"Your treatment has ended," he said. "Do you feel better?"

"Much better, doctor," I said. "Thank you."

He uncuffed me, but I was too wasted to stand up. Peter lied down on the bed next to me. Instinctively, I curled up into him. He put an arm around me. We looked like lovers, enjoying a moment of post-coital bliss.

I kissed him.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Amazing. Beyond words."

"I love to watch you cum."

I opened my eyes.

"I love having you watch me when I cum."

He stroked my hair.

"I feel like I owe you," I said. "What's your fantasy?"

He told me, and I told him I'd make it happen. I'll tell you about it next time.

12