Becoming a Sucker Pt. 02: Gloryhole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was one of my limits I didn't want to be a cocksucker's sucker but I instinctively stared jacking him. I had a cock in my mouth and one in my hand. I used my free hand to free my dick so I could start jacking too, "MMM, you want me to suck your cock?" I asked my new buddy.

"Mmm Ummm you little dick faggot," was all he said as he pulled my head off the feeder and onto his cock. Oh damn. His degrading words turned me on and I started sucking him while jacking him off, I wanted to give him my all.

He bent down and started sucking the gloryhole cock. He was sucking cock and I was sucking him. I was a cocksucker's cocksucker. I was sucking another fag. I started to think about how many dicks this man must have sucked. I wondered how many cocks I would suck before the night was over.

The booth filled with our grunts, moans and slurps.

All of the sudden he stopped sucking pulled my head off his cock. He got on his knees before our feeder. I knew what was happening, we both got into position licking the shaft and taking turns sucking the head. The cock was ready to explode.

The feeder started to ejaculate as we took turns on the head. He had enough cum for both of us. His fat cock head slipped between our mouths as he squirted cum. We were sucking a cock together. This was an amazing experience to share with another man. We had worshiped a stranger and swallowed most of his cum. I went back to jerking my cock. Our feeder only let us clean his a little bit before pulling away. I gave up on jerking my dick.

Why do feeders always pull their cocks away leaving me wanting more?

My booth-mate stood up still jerking his cock and presented his balls to me. I didn't hesitate to suck um.

"AH YEAH," he was close I could tell. "Lick my nuts you load-taking faggot," he handed me the small black bottle.

I might have just been in the moment but I grabbed the bottle and did what I saw him doing. I sniffed on the liquid inside. It hit me like a brick my vision was darkened but that effect only lasted second, a second later I was more horny than I had ever been. A drug that makes you want it more.

I sucked with renewed vigor just as my booth-mate had done. I could hear him getting close as his balls tightened.

"Open your mouth," he commanded in his masculine voice. I did as I was told and he started jerking into my mouth.

His cum tasted good but not as good as the last cock. I thought it was funny that I was comparing cum in my head. All men tasted unique, I wondered about men I knew.

He was cumming a lot, he must have been edging his cock. I sucked the head of his cock in my mouth so I could get it fresh. Once he was done I thought he was going to put his cock back in his paints but he left it out for me.

I looked up at him with his cock partly in my mouth.

"Cum." that was all I needed to hear. I start blasting my load as I jerked off...

It all felt so good and this was the first time I had sucked a cock while I came. I thought I would have felt guilty for having sucked off a gay man (or 3 dicks) on the dirty floor of a video arcade but I felt great and I wanted to go again. I had a long time with my dildo to sort out what I wanted in life.

I am a cocksucker.

I realized I had zoned out with his cock in my mouth. He was looking down at me smiling. "How long have you been gay?"

"Im nnn Ayy," I responded with his soft cock and cum in mouth. I let his cock fall out of my my mouth, "I'm not gay."

He looked at me with dried cum on my face and a fresh load in my mouth on the floor of a glory hole. "Okay, well how long have you been sucking cock?"

"You are my 4th guy." I replied.

"Okay, well pace yourself man. You seem like a natural cocksucker and I can tell you really love the cock, keep the poppers." He squeezed down his shaft and a drop of cum gathered at the end of his cock. I opened up and he wiped it in my mouth then gave his cock a few shakes in my face and he was gone.

I had a sip of my drink and decided to stay.

12