Becoming Abigail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judd waved his bottle, 'Way to go, cowboy.'

I looked on becoming hornier and hornier. As she came for the second time Hank returned from the cabin. I grabbed at him, 'Fuck me, darling.'

He put a finger to his lips, 'Shhhh. Remember the plan.'

'Then take me in the cabin, where she can't see us.'

So it was. For the next week, while we waited for the ransom to be paid, Hank repeatedly screwed me in the cabin while the other two kept Abigail busy in the barn.

She never did say whether they were the first to have her. I somehow doubt it for I later gathered, from odd remarks, that her attitude quickly changed. She gave in easily and began to demand more and more. It is possible she realized she had no option but to submit. But, knowing how addicted she was to her dildo, it is most probable that she came to enjoy the way she was being used. Whatever the reason it seemed she gave them no cause for complaint and by the time the money appeared was decidedly the worse for wear and walking with a distinctly stiff and ungainly gait.

Just how Hank collected the cash without being ambushed I never knew, for when word came that it was ready he rode off with Donkey and Judd leaving Abigail and I to await "deliverance" from our "ordeal".

As I anticipated we were soon en-route back to war weary Britain. The main difference from our outward passage being the little time Abigail spent in our cabin, quickly acquiring an intimate acquaintance with the officer's quarters.

At home I made haste to visit my mother where I found a letter had preceded me. It was from Hank. Our plans were unfolding and he had a passage booked which would see him dock in Liverpool inside a month.

Back at Abigail's residence we soon resumed our previous pattern of existence though as yet with few parties. Meanwhile the weeks till Hank's arrival passed slowly. The only event of note being a sharp increase in the illness within the country, which the broadsheets were calling 'Asian Influenza'.

The big day arrived and I begged time off on the excuse that my mother was ill with this 'flu and needed my assistance. How little did I realize I had tempted fate, for when I arrived at the ship I could find no Hank. We had agreed that we shouldn't be seen together until I had left my post with Abigail. So could I enquire after him? Eventually I felt I must take the risk so boarded the liner and searched out the purser.

That is when my world fell apart. Hank was dead.

Bad though the Asian 'flu was in Europe it was already a pandemic in America. Thousands were dying. Among them were several passengers who had been infected before they joined the ship and who succumbed during the voyage. One of those was Hank.

In despair I returned to find my mother now really did have the disease. Wretchedly I did what I could to ease her suffering until she too succumbed. I was lost, alone in a world that was changing before me. There was nothing to do but resume my life as Abigail's maid.

However it was not to be. With the epidemic raging about us we endeavoured to remain within the house, but inevitably one of the servants caught it and then it spread until no one was spared. I recall little of the days when I tossed agonizingly in my cot. Just the feeling of extreme weakness and lassitude when it at last withdrew and I had survived.

Most did survive, in our house as well as in the city. But some did not. And one who did not was Abigail.

In the circumstances her funeral was quiet and poorly attended. It appeared that few even heard of her death.

Some days later her father called me to his study. There being no longer any need for my services I expected he would dismiss me. But no - poor man, he had other plans.

He was a proud man, used to dominating, and he found it difficult to admit to an impropriety - even one long in the past. However after a few false starts he admitted what I had suspected, that he was my natural father. He said he had often wanted to acknowledge the relationship but could not while his wife lived. After her death he was too busy with the war effort and decided to postpone any announcement until peace arrived. Now Abigail was gone, and with no other child he had no immediate family and no heir.

Even amidst the pleasure of realizing I was no longer alone in the world and had a father to protect me I sensed what it took him, falteringly, to plan for the future. He could not face admitting in public his seduction of my mother and thus our blood relationship. So what he wanted was to secretively adopt me. Thus I would at last assume my rightful place as his daughter, he would have his heir and, he hoped, in the not too distant future a grandson or two. Of course I agreed, even when he asked me to change my name to Abigail.

Thus it is as Abigail the dutiful daughter and heiress that I have lived these three years past. The similarity of my appearance to the first Abigail meant that most thought I was her. Especially since I have been able to dismiss what differences have been noticed as the effects my overseas visit and of the 'flu. Now I am fully accepted as the one and only Abigail.

There, now you know me, Abigail the second.

My sole privation has been the lack of a loving male to visit my bed and console me in my loss of Hank; it being inconceivable that I should totally refrain from the pleasures a well endowed man can bestow. I have occasionally taken men to my bed - which may have raised the hopes of those wishing to snare the heiress I had become - but until you, dear Thomas, they were merely to satisfy the needs of my flesh.

I must confess that in considering my hope for a husband I nearly succumbed to the blandishments of your brother, not to mention his coital skills. Fortunately I met you before I committed myself. You have made me realize that it is your cock above all others that I desire within me; that it is your warmth, tenderness, and affection that I crave.

Oh, Thomas, I pray that whether it be as Abigail, or by my true name, you will continue to love and know me - know and enjoy me.

Your ever loving Abigail (the second)

END

12