Becoming Angela Ch. 01

Story Info
My first time as Angela.
5.6k words
4.45
32.4k
34

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelaK
AngelaK
99 Followers

My mother was already in her forties when I was born. She and my father had given up hope of ever having any children. Then, they had me!

I was born Andrew Nikita Smith, 1980. I was named after my father's father and my mother's grandfather. To say I was pampered and spoiled would be a gross understatement. Oh, they made sure I was well-behaved, but I got nearly anything I wanted.

I shot up quickly and was 5ft-6 by the time I was twelve. Then I stopped. I had a slender frame, but that wasn't the problem. My problem was I had wide hips; feminine, girlish hips. Not too wide, but wide enough to look like a girl from the rear.

And having really long hair didn't help matters: my parents let me grow it as long as I liked. I just had to keep it trimmed and clean. It was to the small of my back when I entered high school. As long as I kept it neat and pulled back, I had no problems where I attended school. I wore it up under a ball cap most of the time, anyway.

When I was a teen, I started reading Mom's romance novels: I especially loved what she called bodice-rippers. Dad thought it wasn't very manly to read those kind of books (I believe he secretly hoped he'd catch me with a bunch of Playboy magazines under my bed), but he didn't complain since I played left field, and occasionally shortstop, on my school's varsity baseball team.

I had my mom's taste in filmography: we loved old Sci-Fi, Film Noir, and Romantic thrillers. Mom would occasionally note that I seemed unusually turned on by the women in any scene, where they were only partially clothed. She just assumed the bits of womanly flesh were turning me on. What she didn't understand was that I fantasized about being the women in the movies and the romances. I didn't explain, fearful she wouldn't understand.

I didn't have too many difficulties until my bottom filled out a little more than what you would normally find on a boy. And, I had very feminine facial features. My beard was so light, I might not have had a beard at all! I didn't bother shaving: I just used a cream to remove it, and any other body hair.

When I wore my hair down, I was easily confused for a teenage girl from the rear. From the front, people couldn't be sure. The girls whom I'd managed to date never gave me a second date: to them, it was too much like being with another woman, except the woman had a penis, too! Guys would make teasing comments about whether I was a woman or a man. I usually brushed all those comments aside.

But in my junior year, things got much worse.

Our baseball team was doing well, and I'd turned into a decent outfielder: I played every game. Our pitcher, Brad, was the typical locker room bully, and he decided I would be an easy target. I'd get popped on the butt in the shower frequently, but it was usually good-natured. This year, however, my slightly fuller bottom drew more attention. And with me washing my long hair, it looked like a girl was in the team showers.

"Oooh! Look!" Brad started. "We've been playing with a girl on our team!"

"Knock it off, Brad," I replied. "You wouldn't now a real girl if you had her in your arms!"

But, I also thought I wouldn't mind being in his strong arms.

"Andy," he rolled over his tongue. "That even sounds like a girl's name!"

I turned around and the guys could see my cock. Unfortunately, it's very small and Brad latched onto that fact with his cruel teasing

"I knew it! Andy has a little girlie dick! She even throws like a girl!"

"Yeah, well... This 'girl' has been able to throw out those wimps that hit your sorry pitches! Maybe it's YOU who throws like a little girl!"

Since I was giving as I good as I got with the insults, Brad was getting angrier by the minute. The other guys were getting a little nervous: all except a quiet guy named David, our catcher. He was almost as big as Brad, and he seemed to be making his mind up about something.

"You look like a sissy boy to me", Brad growled. "And the only thing sissy boys are good for is to be a real man's bitch!"

"You're not man enough to make anybody be your bitch!" I snapped back.

Then he punched me and knocked me to the floor. He straddled me and began slapping me. I was too stunned to fight back. I feared I was about to be raped in front of the rest of the team.

But the beating stopped just as quickly as it began.

Someone tore Brad off me. I looked and saw David landing a couple of punches on Brad. He then returned to help me to my feet.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

I looked up into the features of an extremely handsome guy. David was muscular, maybe 5ft-11, with dark hair and steel grey eyes. I felt my heart flutter. I felt like I was one of those girls on the covers of the romance novel!

"I'm, uh, okay, I guess," I managed to stutter.

Brad had recovered somewhat, at this point, and began to mutter.

"Oh, I see how it is! Andy's YOUR little bitch!"

I wanted to yell that I was nobody's bitch, but David spoke first.

"The only bitch around here is you!" he said quietly. "And, if you don't shut up, I'm going to make you my bitch in front of everyone here!"

About that time, the coaches started coming to see what all the ruckus was about. Brad only mouthed "later, asshole" as he left showers.

After we dressed, David walked with me to my car. Just in case Brad decided he wasn't through with me.

I now had a new friend. I liked David's company immensely. He never mentioned my feminine appearance. We hung out frequently at each other's houses and watched TV or played video games. Neither of us dated much, but when we did, we often double dated.

I started feeling strangely towards David. I couldn't describe my feelings other than that I felt empty when he wasn't around. And my heart leaped when he looked at me! I talked to Mom about my feelings (I didn't tell her they were towards David) and she said it sounded like I was in love with someone. She wanted to know the girl's name, but I said it was someone I was still afraid to ask out. She smiled, and said time would help. (Whatever that meant!)

I couldn't begin to fathom how I'd express my feelings to David. After all, he'd shown no similar feelings to me. And...he had girlfriends!

During our senior year, David convinced me to sneak into an adult arcade. We were both eighteen, so we were safe from being thrown out. We watched different types of videos and tried to determine what appealed to us most! We were soon going once a week. We liked several types and masturbated enough that it seemed we filled gallon buckets with our cum each visit.

We preferred the videos of older women being fucked roughly. David was completely turned off by gay films, although he loved lesbian flicks. During all this, neither one of us had touched one other. I was still struggling with telling him my feelings when I finally saw a way!

We stumbled onto some transsexual videos: I don't know how we'd missed them before! David was entranced! Soon, all we watched were TS videos!

One day, David said, "That looks like a lot of fun! I wonder what it would be like to fuck a woman like that!"

I, on the other hand, was wondering what it would be like to be that woman and be fucked like she'd been.

We'd just graduated. We had a couple of part time jobs and were planning on college in the fall. David had just turned nineteen: I'd turned eighteen back in the previous fall. He suggested we go out to celebrate. I agreed, so long as he came to pick me up.

I'd gone to shop at a boutique in a part of town where no one would know me. I told the clerk, an attractive older woman, I was going to a costume party. She suggested the dress, then the panties, and a padded bra. She also recommended the appropriate makeup.

When I was dressed, she said, 'You look lovely. In fact, you look good enough to eat!"

I thanked her, and prepared to change clothes, but she stopped me. She leaned over and pulled me close, planting her lips on mine and kissing me deeply. Her tongue worked into my mouth as her free hand slipped inside my panties. Soon, she was stroking me while she kissed me. It didn't take long before I filled her hand with my cum.

She raised her hand to her lips and licked it up.

"Your cream is delicious, little girl," she said before she once again resumed her professional demeanor.

My 'Cream'! I liked that. Since I was going to be a girl, 'cream' sounded like something a girl might say!

David picked me up Friday night. His jaw fell to the floor when I opened the door. I was wearing a dress and makeup. I had on some simple jewelry. While not beautiful, I could pass as a gangly,but cute, teenage girl.

"I smiled brightly, and asked, "How do I look? Do you like it? I bought it just for you!"

David looked stunned! I couldn't read his expression! I wondered if I'd made the wrong move! Suddenly, I was frightened! I was afraid David wouldn't like me anymore.

"I'm sorry," I whispered. "I'll go change."

As I turned, David grabbed my arm and turned me to face him. He held me at arm's length and looked me over.

"Wow!" he said.

"You're...you're not angry?"

"You're beautiful!" he replied.

"Andy..." he started, then I put a finger to his lips.

"No...not Andy. Maybe Angela?" I asked. "How does that sound?"

"I like that: Angela it is!"

Then he did something special. He tilted my chin up and kissed me. This was what I'd been waiting on for the past few months! A man was kissing me! Just like in the movies! I pulled him into my arms and returned his kiss with all the heat I could muster!"

Again, he said, "Wow!"

My sentiments exactly!

David took me to a local pizzeria. We didn't talk much: he just kept saying, "Wow" and I drank in all his adoration. Several times, mutual friends came by to talk: none of them recognized me, though, I felt a couple had suspicions.

David introduced me as Angela, a friend from another school.

He took me to a movie downtown: I believe it was an action film, but, I just don't remember, now. All I remember was how wonderful I felt! I felt as if I really were a woman! David had his arm around my shoulder, and reached down to cup my breast with his hand.

When he dropped my off, he held me close and kissed me a long time.

"I guess I better go, now. I wouldn't want your parent's to get angry with me."

"They're not home, silly," I giggled. "They won't be home till Sunday evening. Would you like to come in?"

His smile was all the answer I needed. He didn't yet know it, but, he was going to get lucky tonight!

He asked if I wanted to play some video games, but I smiled and led him to the couch.

"No, silly, I want you to kiss me!"

I tuned on some music, dimmed the lights and crawled next to him on the couch. We kissed, arms wrapped around each other, for over an hour. His lips on mine were everything I'd imagined being kissed would be like! I was in a man's arms. Just like on the covers of Mom's romances. Everything felt right! Every kiss felt wonderful!

Finally, I broke loose and knelt before him. I asked him to stand then unbuckled his belt and lowered his pants. His cock sprang free and was level with me lips. His cock looked long and thick to me. (Later, I learned my very first cock, the one on which I would lose my cherry, was nearly eight inches long and an inch and a half thick.) It was uncut.

I wasn't exactly sure how to proceed. I kissed the tip and then took it into my mouth as far as I could then sucked slightly as I slid back. I dragged my tongue along the underside. I slowly sucked up and down his cock. The longer I sucked, the harder it became, and soon the head emerged into view.

His moans told me I was doing everything right. He lightly rested his hands upon my head, but didn't try to guide me: he let me be in control. Sooner than I expected, he stiffened and filled my mouth with his cum. It tasted salty, bitter, and cloyingly sweet at the same time. I'd never tasted cum, not even my own! I wasn't sure I liked it, but I swallowed to keep from straining my dress!

I stood before him and slowly undressed. The desire in his eyes as I stripped intoxicated me. I saw a fleeting dark expression cross his face, but it was gone as quickly as it appeared.

"Do you like what you see", I asked.

I spun around so he could see all of me. I saw that dark look again, when he saw my penis, but I was too happy to dwell upon the meaning of that expression.

"I love you, David," I said shyly.

He looked surprised, but smiled back at me. (In all our time together, he never once told me he loved me.)

"Would you take me to bed?" I asked, nervously.

He picked me up into his strong, muscular arms and carried me up the stairs to my bedroom.

Actually...that was the bodice rippers talking. There was no way he could carry me up those steep, narrow stairs! I took his hand and led him up to my bedroom.

In my bedroom, I began stripping David. I kissed down his chest and sucked and nibbled his nipples as I slowly worked my way down to his stomach. I teased his navel with my tongue, then moved lower.

David had refastened his pants before coming upstairs. I worked his belt loose, unfastened his jeans, and slid his pants and briefs down past his cock. I took the head in my mouth and sucked a little, then worked his pants to the floor and off his legs.

I returned my attention to his cock. I cupped and played with his balls as I began engulfing him with my mouth. It didn't take long before the head reappeared. Earlier, I hadn't taken much more than a couple of inches when I sucked him. Now, I wanted to see how much I could take!

Each time I bobbed on his nice cock, I would take a little more. I have a small mouth, and knew taking a cock of any large size might be problematic: but, I was determined to try! Soon I was taking a little more than half of him in my mouth!

I was wrapped up in sucking him: he was delicious! I never imagined cock sucking would be so much fun! I took a moment and licked his balls. His sweaty, manly scent was exciting me to a fever pitch! His moans told me I was doing everything just right!

I decided to give David control of my face.

"David, fuck my face! You know...just like in the videos!"

"Are you sure?" he asked. "I don't want to hurt you. I don't want you to decide you hate sucking me!"

"Well...just be careful!"

I sat back on the floor on my legs and grabbed my ankles. I tilted my head upwards to be able to reach his dangling cock. I soon had a couple of inches in me and began sucking.

David took my head in both hands and began thrusting into my mouth. The bottom of his shaft slid along my tongue. He fucked my face slowly, until he was hitting the back of my throat! I wanted to gag, but the pressure prevented me.

He stopped thrusting and began to slowly push at the back of my throat forcing me to swallow. The next thing I knew, the head was sliding down my throat! I was choking and tried pushing him away. When he realized what was happening he pulled all the way out!

After, I had a chance to recover he said, "It might be easier to deep throat me if you lay across your bed on your back and let your head hang back over the edge."

I was reluctant, but David soon convinced me to try. He ran his hands along my sides and soon had me relaxed. He eased back into my mouth. Because of the tilt of my head, he easily slid down my throat until his balls hit my nose.

David held me down and began thrusting. He would thrust three or four times and pull back so I could get a fresh breath. I could tell he was really enjoying himself. While I found I liked sucking cock, I didn't enjoy this! But it was making David happy, so I resolved to let him do this occasionally.

He'd been fucking my face for about ten minutes, then pulled out until only a couple of inches remained in me.

"Please, keep sucking, "He implored. "I'm about to come!"

I sucked a little and was soon rewarded with another load in my mouth. After he pulled out, I moved back onto my bed and patted a space beside me. He hesitated, but was soon lying next to me. He seemed reluctant to make out with me.

I quickly realized what the problem was. Even with long hair and make-up, to him, I was still another guy: I had no breasts and a penis. I could feel his doubts as I held him. From behind, I still passed as a woman.

"I'm cold," I said as I slipped beneath the covers. "Aren't you cold, too?"

David quickly slid next to me, and soon we were making out again. I was disappointed in his reaction, but I felt he'd grow to accept all of me eventually. I wanted him to love me and was willing to do whatever it took to win his love in return.

"David, I want you to take me face to face this first time," I said. "After that, you can fuck me any way you like. Just do it this way for me this one time? Please? I'll leave the covers on and the lights turned low."

He smiled, and was soon kissing me passionately. I put a small amount of lotion I kept by my bed on his cock and lathered him up. I pulled my legs apart and kept my knees bent. He rolled on top and soon had the head of his cock positioned against my virgin asshole. My small cock was erect between us.

As he pushed in, the head popped in painfully, and I screamed. My ass was on fire!

"DAVID!! STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP!" I cried. "It hurts too much!"

He pulled out, concern written all over his face.

We rested couple of moments then I asked him to try again. And got the same results!

I lay in David's arms as I cried. I wanted this so badly, and now it looked like it would never happen!

David moved off me and lay next to me. He was soon kissing me. A moment later, I felt a lubed finger gently pushing against my sphincter, teasing it. A little later, David slid it in and massaged my channel. He massage my asshole for nearly an hour as he kissed me passionately.

I felt fabulous! I was feeling sensations in my body I'd never felt before! David was making me feel special! I wanted this to never stop! Then he pulled out.

"Are you ready to try again?" he asked. "I've had four fingers inside you for quite a while. You seem much more relaxed, now.

I readily agreed and spread for him again. Though entry still hurt, it wasn't anywhere near as painful as previously. I could feel his cock as it travelled the length of my channel. I felt so full as he thrust in, and so empty when he pulled back.

I wrapped my legs around him as he began fucking me with long, steady strokes. I pulled his face to mine and covered it with kisses. I felt a warmth below that could only be described as orgasmic!

"Oh, David! I love you so very much!" I cried.

He silenced me with some of his wonderful kisses! He began fucking me faster and harder, the thrust so deep it brought tears to my eyes. I could feel his cum splashing against the end of my channel!

I thought he would pull out, but he kissed me a little longer before looking into my eyes.

"Oh, David! That was so wonderful!"

"Are you tired?" he asked. "Can you handle some more? I'm still hard!"

"Please, David, fuck me! Fuck me harder! I want you inside me so bad!"

Again, David silenced me with his kisses as he began thrusting harder and faster into me. My cock was rock hard between us. I held him tight, my arms and legs wrapped around him as he hammered my ass. I was surprised at how good anal sex felt!

David grabbed my legs and put them over his shoulder. I was bent nearly in two, my ass raised high. I felt him go deeper inside! And still he kept his mouth on mine! His thrusts bounced me on my bed. I was filled completely. I was faint from pleasure as he fucked me harder and faster. He groaned loudly, then emptied into me.

He let go my legs, but stayed inside, resting his head on my shoulder. I waited awhile then crawled out from under him. I turned around and took his now limp cock back into my mouth.

AngelaK
AngelaK
99 Followers
12