Becoming Angela Ch. 02

Story Info
My future shaped by Chritmasses past and present.
11.2k words
4.48
12.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelaK
AngelaK
99 Followers

This was supposed to be the last chapter in my Becoming Angela series. I had planned to write my other chapters before this one, but, things have happened this past year that I couldn't wait to share. I realized I am finally where I want to be in my life. I will finish the stories between as my new responsibilities permit.

The Final Chapter

The Office Party – December 2016

"I am so looking forward to this year's Christmas party!" I declared.

This would be the first year Walt would be hosting the company party. This would also be the first year he would be the senior partner of his company. He only had one partner, now....Me!

Walt had worked hard at opening the Monterey branch office, then bought out his former associates. It was a major setback when he had to sell it back to his former partners when I was in the hospital for several months. He couldn't run his company's affairs and still be by my side, but, to him, it was a no brainer!

When I finally returned home, and back to the university, Walt poured himself back into his work, and the company began growing again. Even though he no longer owned it, he worked as if it was still his baby. Earlier this year, I asked my trust fund manager to liquidate what was left of my holdings, but even after all my medical expenses had been paid, it wouldn't be enough. Walt didn't want me to do it, but I asked my Uncle Nikolai and "Uncle" Sergei for a loan: instead, they gifted me the remainder, and then gave me enough to replace a portion of my holdings.

Sergei reminded me he hadn't been there for me when I was younger. He hoped this would make up for his 'neglect'. (Another story, coming later.)

Fortunately, Walt's associates were open to the sale. More than one said they were pleased he could buy them out: they'd helped him because of his dedication to the company's growth and his deep love for me.

We were now doing very well and were able to hire a few extra staff and add more office space. If things continue to improve, we will build our own offices next year.

For the first time in his career, Walt was able to go all out decorating the office. He always loved Christmas, and, now he had a chance to do it right! He put up a huge tree in the lobby and encouraged people to decorate their spaces as they saw fit. He even found a beautiful Menorah for his receptionist! (He even bought reindeer antlers and a red nose for my VW!)

We rented a ballroom at a nearby hotel, and I rented a suite for the night. This year, we had a very good reason to avoid driving home drunk – a daughter!

Earlier in the year, Walt and I adopted a little girl – Sophie-Marie, a precious blue-eyed, blonde-haired treasure! Now the holiday season meant even more to us as we now had a little one to share in the fun!

My uncle Nikolai helped us with the adoption. Sophie-Marie was the daughter of one of Mom's distant relatives. Her father left before she was born, and her mother died of pneumonia a few weeks after she came into this world. There wasn't any family over there that wanted her. She would probably have ended up in an orphanage, or worse!

Rather than place her in an orphanage, Uncle Nikolai claimed familial rights, then contacted us. He knew Walt and I badly wanted a child and expedited matters (with a lot of hard currency) with Russian adoption agencies. An American contact of his helped on our end.

After several grueling months, we brought Sophie-Marie home. It was in February. She was fifteen months old at the time, and very frightened. She quickly warmed to my wolfhound, Boris (another long ago gift from my uncles and aunt). Boris became her protector and best friend.

Soon the lap that used to be exclusively mine, held a sweet little girl who loved for her Papa to read to her!

I took a leave of absence from my teaching position to care for this little wonder. Sophie-Marie understood Russian, and could say a handful of words in Russian. I still spoke the language, thanks to my uncles: they would lapse into Russian when they wanted to talk about me. I was determined our daughter would learn both languages.

It was funny watching Walt's expression whenever Sophie-Marie said "Papa" then spoke in rapid fire Russian. He would melt when she would smile knowingly.

Sophie-Marie had recently turned two. This would be her first real Christmas, the first where she would be aware of what was going on around her and interested in everything.

She was already touching ornaments then looking at us and saying, "Nyet! Nyet!"

And we were looking forward to it: we would be having company, this year! My Mom's family would be flying in from Moscow, and Walt's mother and sister would be there, too!

Then, another wonderful thing happened - Walt's mother finally accepted me!

Walt and I had been married almost three months before I finally met his parents. I met his sister soon after I moved in with Walt. She and I became instant friends!

From the start, Marguerite hated me. It didn't help that she and her husband arrived for their first visit a day early and found me sunbathing topless by the pool. I couldn't do anything right: she wouldn't even sleep in the same house as I!

"Why did you have to marry this.......this.....thing?" Marguerite angrily asked. "Why couldn't you marry a real woman?"

Marguerite loved Walt's first wife, Victoria, and blamed Walt for their failed marriage. Victoria repeatedly cheated on Walt, but Marguerite felt that she wouldn't have strayed, if he had been a better husband.

It didn't help that Henry, her ex-husband kept hitting on me. He was under the impression that I was receptive to a man of his charms, and willing to fuck any man that smiled at me. He'd also decided I was a slut. (He based that on me being topless by the pool, and how I dressed for Walt.) He didn't realize I was interested in no one but Walt. My promiscuous period had ended years ago, but even back then, I wouldn't have slept with him!

Patti and Walt were my support against their mother's vicious attacks.

When Marguerite asked why I thought I was as good as a "Real Woman", I bitchily replied, "I don't have periods and I love anal sex!"

Marguerite sputtered angrily and stomped out of the house. She and her husband left the next morning.

Things started improving while I was in the hospital. Marguerite couldn't help but notice her son's devotion to me. She may not have liked me, but she was devoted to her son. She began sitting with me so Walt could have a break. She frequently stayed with me until I came out of my coma. From what the nurses told me, she never said much, just held my hand.

Last year, we remodeled the pool house and converted it into a small apartment. Marguerite's health had deteriorated and we wanted her near us to be able to help her as needed. Her daughter, Patti, lived close by.

Marguerite used to have a sharp tongue which she frequently honed on all three of use. We were the whetstones for her discontent.

That all changed with the arrival of Sophie-Marie. She held up her little arms and called Marguerite 'Nana'. Marguerite quickly warmed to her first grandchild. Gone was the shrew: instead, a very loving person emerged. And as she watched my with my daughter, Marguerite thawed for me, too! As her bitterness faded, her health improved!

------

Early in our relationship, I insisted Walt buy a tux and a couple of nice suits for formal occasions: his idea of dressing up was an old corduroy sports coat, a flannel shirt, and jeans. Although I love that look on him, I knew there would be times when he needed to show how sophisticated he really is! And if I was going to dress the best I could for him, he could damn well dress nicely for me, from time to time!

"Mrs. Schumann, you will be the loveliest woman at the party!"

Mrs. Schumann. That was the best thing he could ever say to me, a transgendered woman. And, being told I'm lovely......well....what woman wouldn't want to hear that!

And....Mr. Schumann, you are the handsomest man a woman could ever want!

As I've grown older, I have become more conservative in my dress. I no longer dressed like a sex toy, or a slut. (Well, maybe, once in a while, at home, for him!) And, now, we have a little girl who will want to be like me: I was determined to be the best role model I could possibly be for her.

Tonight, I will wear a sleeveless black dress that will go past my knees. It, along with my 4 inch heels, will accentuate my shapely calves. It will also show the tops of my small breasts. I usually wear the pearls Walt gave me when I graduated college, but this year, he gave me my Christmas present early – a diamond necklace and matching earrings and ankle chain.

I also put my hair up in a French braid. Walt loves my long neck: tonight, he will have a hard time keeping his eyes off it. And off me!

Walt smiled, and whistled approvingly when I came out of the bedroom. I, too, liked what I saw: my 6ft-2, ruggedly handsome husband in a black suit, light blue shirt, and blue striped tie. He was wearing my early gift to him; a new Cartier.

I wasn't concerned with what people would think of me when we entered the reception room: most of Walt's co-workers and staff know I'm transgendered. Most were okay with that: the few who weren't either avoided me, or found other jobs. Some couldn't believe what they saw. I have had eighteen years to practice being who I am; half my life! All my mannerisms are now instinctual, habitual.

Walt and I made sure to be at the party early: I wanted everything to be just right! I made sure to offer praise where deserved, and subtle encouraging hints when I found something not quite right. Mama Rosa had spent lots of time teaching me the best way to deal with staff. Caterers commented that I was a fair and courteous client.

Past company parties were for the adults only, and tended to get a little out of hand. We didn't want to be responsible for anyone getting hurt, or killed, on their way home because they were drunk! We offered to pay half the cost of a room for those who chose to stay the night. We also made this a family party: our employees were encouraged to bring their children. Hopefully, this will keep things calmer. Next year, we plan to bring Sophie-Marie.

The party was a success! The food was excellent, the mood light and cheery, and our guests pleasant! Many of the parents thanked us for finally including the children. A couple of my detractors were surprised to learn I was the one who had suggested this!

Walt was very generous tipping the serving staff: their holiday became better thanks to him. I held his arm as we watched the last of the dishes cleared, then led him to our room.

Walt had called home to check up on our daughter: this was the first night we'd left her overnight with someone. He was laughing as he got off the phone.

"Mother said Sophie crawled into Boris's bed and went to sleep! Good thing you washed it, and bathed him, today!" he laughed.

I was wearing Walt's shirt as I prepared for bed. I was staring off into space as I brushed out my hair, I had a slight smile on my face. Walt leaned over and kissed my neck.

"A penny for your thoughts, Dear," he whispered.

"Just thinking about that Christmas in the mountains," I replied.

Christmas 2007

Walt and I had been together almost three years when we decided to invite the Garzas, Rosa and Felipe, to spend the Christmas holidays with us. Since Miguel and Silve had retired to Spain, they no longer needed the Garza's services. Felipe and Rosa retired and moved to Fresno. They, along with Nina and Mia, were all the family I had in the States.

Through his business relationship with Miguel, Walt had known the Garzas for several years. The girls called him Uncle Walt.

Walt found a very nice rental lodge outside Lake Tahoe. This place was bigger than our apartment! There would be plenty of room, and plenty of privacy. He booked it for a week and a half.

In the past, we'd kept our holiday celebrations to just the two of us. Although he loved his parents, Walt was sure his mother wouldn't approve of him living with a transgendered woman. My real parents had died before I met Walt: Dad had no living family, and Mom's family lived in St. Petersburg, Russia.

We'd kept our previous Christmas celebrations simple and low key. Walt usually gave me jewellery or a new dress: I bought him nice shirts. We ordered our meals in advance from a local restaurant. We would set up a small tree together and I would bake cookies or gingerbread. I loved cooking, by this point, but our tiny kitchen made it difficult to prepare elaborate meals like Christmas dinner.

The Garzas were my adoptive parents: Mama Rosa declared I was one of her daughters when she'd discovered my parents had passed away. Although she and Felipe worked for Miguel and Silve, Mama Rosa was very protective of me and would shout them down if she thought they were mistreating me.

I may have been Miguel's mistress, and they just servants, but Rosa didn't accept bad behaviour from anyone. And that included Miguel and Silve!

The Garzas were never bothered that I was transgendered. (I often wondered if Miguel had other transsexual lovers, in the past.) In fact, my "sisters", Mia and Nina, were fascinated and wanted to know everything they could about me. They even tried to get me to explore certain sexual avenues with them. I wasn't comfortable, since they were supposedly family, and I was a few years older than they were. I had kissed Mia's bottom a couple of years ago and let her suck my cock. She claimed she needed practice for when she found a boyfriend. (The manipulative little minx had already sucked and fucked several boyfriends by the time I came on the scene!)

Nina and her husband were coming and Mia was bringing her current boyfriend.

I drove up early with Rosa, Felipe, and Nina to get the place ready. Walt had to finish a last minute job, but would be up in a couple of days. I haven't slept apart from him in months, and then never more than one night, and was not happy with the idea of spending part of the holidays without him. I intended to hang mistletoe all over our room!

Mama Rosa supervised decorating and put me and Nina to work. It was fun spending time with Nina again. I hadn't seen her as often since she married. Rosa had to go back into town and Felipe would drive her. They would also get Mia and the guys at the airport. Nina and I would finish tidying the place.

Not long after they left, Felipe called and said the snows had closed the road and they would have to stay in town overnight. They would be able to return the next day after the roads were cleared. We had plenty of food and firewood: we'd be okay for several days.

I built a fire and we ate a light supper. We made cocoa and toasted marshmallows, things sisters would do. We caught up with each other's life. We talked about Walt and Barry, her husband. Soon we were ready for bed.

I said I wanted to sleep by the fire and she asked if she could join me. We snuggled together under the quilt, on the fake bearskin rug. (I would dearly love for Walt to fuck me on this rug!) We were soon fast asleep.

Later, I felt Nina's hand on my breast. She caressed me through my thin sleep tee, slowly moving down to stroke my cock. I felt her warm breath on my neck. I turned to look at her. She was naked! She got up and put more wood on the fire. She was beautiful, her tall, slender form lit by the fire.

"I hated to see such a romantic setting go to waste. And I couldn't think of someone better to share this with!" She exclaimed.

I hadn't been with Stephanie, my transsexual lover and best friend, for a few weeks. I was ready for a bed-mate, right now. Nina had offered herself to me many times in the past, but I declined, her being like a sister to me. She and Mia had both suggested being 'sisters' with benefits, but, I couldn't see how that would work.

Tonight, however, I was missing Walt badly and ready to share my bed with someone I love. Walt knew of, and tolerated, my affair with Stephanie. And, while I was free to have women lovers, I hadn't had one since I met Walt. So, it was with a little trepidation that I drew Nina to me and kissed her long and deep.

Nina is a couple of inches taller than I. She has fuller breasts and narrower hips! I've been attracted to her for a very long time, even though I tried not to let her know. Somehow, I think she knew all along!

We kissed for an eternity before I moved down to kiss and nibble her breasts. I slowly worked down to lick her navel. I kissed the hollows of her hips and dived into her wet pussy. I licked, sucked, and nibbled her clit. I ran my tongue inside her. I fucked her with my fingers while I sucked her clit. When she came, she bucked and thrashed, holding my head to her dripping pussy. She arched her back then finally collapsed. I slowly kissed my way up to her mouth.

I lay on my back allowing Nina to ride me. I like women to ride me the same way I ride Walt. I love playing with breasts, and Nina has nice breasts. She reached down and played with mine, slowly rocking on me. She asked me to warn her if I was near coming. She would stop long enough to let the sensation to fade. Then she would start again. She repeated this cycle several times over the next hour before I reached the point where I could no longer hold back. My orgasm was very intense. I felt as if I was pumping gallons of cream into her!

Nina rolled around and placed her dripping pussy inches away from my mouth. I grabbed her hips and pulled her close, savouring her aroma. I opened my mouth wide to accept my cream into my hungry mouth! She ground her pussy on my face as I eagerly lapped my cream from her. I don't know how long she rode my face before she came. Afterwards, she sucked me clean while I continued to eat her. All I needed was for Walt to be hammering my ass with his huge cock!

"Mia and I flipped a coin to see who would have you first," Nina told me. "She's not going to be happy: she won, but I got here first!"

I was surprised by this revelation! I had no idea my 'sisters' were still fixated on having sex with me. While I secretly desired them, I had no desire to ruin two good friendships: however, it seemed they weren't troubled at all!

Secretly, I wished it had been Mia. I'd already spent a few afternoon's kissing her bottom. She'd sucked me off several times before I met Walt. Mia is short and voluptuous, with a nice round bottom and full breasts. She tried very hard to get me to go further. I wasn't comfortable with the idea of sleeping with my "sisters". Evidently, they felt no such qualms!

While we snuggled, Nina told me they had fantasized about sex with me, talking about the things we might do. Mia finally confessed about our activities. Nina was hurt at first: I had rebuffed her advances, but not Mia's. Mia is more persistent and usually gets what she wants. Nina was curious about how it felt to have her bottom kissed and Mia demonstrated. It wasn't long before they were exploring each other's bodies. They began finding opportunities to play together, even going so far as to sneaking off to my old apartment!

As she fondled my cock, she asked, "Why haven't you had this surgery done? I thought you were planning on having it done last year."

I'd thought long and hard about the procedure, but the negatives greatly outweighed the benefits. The doctors told me they couldn't construct a vagina that would easily accommodate Walt's huge penis. I might need frequent reconstructive surgeries if I tried to take him. Reversal surgery for the procedure was nearly impossible (or so I was told, at the time)! Walt didn't mind that I had a penis and I didn't feel any less a woman because of this difference.

AngelaK
AngelaK
99 Followers