Becoming Angela Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Angela, what would you want for Christmas? If you could have anything you really wanted, what would it be?"

I looked at Walt and said, "I already have it: you, my darling! I couldn't ask for anything more! And what would you want?"

Walt answered by getting on one knee and handing me a small box, inside it was a ring! It had belonged to his grandmother!

"Only you, my love! .........Angela Nikita Kutuzov........., will you marry me?"

I was stunned! Never in my life had I imagined that someone would want to marry me! I hesitated a moment, frightened. I'd expected my love affair with Walt might last a few more years, but, now, he was offering me a lifetime together!

I don't know why I hesitated. Our relationship had been more than sexual for a very long time. Walt shared all aspects of his life with me. We talked about things going on with each other. I knew about his business and he knew about my plans to teach in college. He valued my opinions. We had just never talked about our future together!

"If this isn't what you want, I understand. I can go on like we are, if you want," he said quietly.

I could tell I'd hurt him a little. I could see he was just as afraid of losing me as I was of losing him. All doubts were gone. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

I reached up and touched his cheek, tears in my eyes as I smiled brightly.

"Angela Schumann. I like that! Yes! Yes! Yes, I will marry you!"

I hugged him close as I repeatedly said yes.

Tonight, I didn't want sex. I only wanted him to hold me tightly and never let go!

Mama Rosa cried when I showed her the ring. Walt had asked the Garza's for my hand. Mia and Nina made a big fuss over my ring. The men congratulated Walt. We exchanged small Christmas gifts, but Walt's was the very best present! I couldn't wait to show Stephanie!

The next day, everyone else would be heading home. Mia and Nina said we would get together and "celebrate" soon! Walt and I were spending one more night.

That night, after all the others had gone, I lay on the rug facing the fire, Walt behind me. He kissed my neck while gently stroking my side and hips. His fingers lightly brushed my breasts and travelled down to my cock. My skin tingled under his caresses. His warm breath in my ear gave me goose bumps. All he did was stroke my body and I was putty in his hands!

Walt lay back and I straddled him, my mouth at his cock. I held his shaft and licked the head like an ice cream cone. I ran my tongue across the slit and lightly kissed it. While I licked him, he was gently teasing my asshole with his finger. He slowly worked it in and massaged that magical spot! I was fighting coming until I could make him come. He squirmed beneath me while I writhed on him! We played like this for ten or fifteen minutes before he emptied his hot full load into my waiting mouth. I shot my load between us, covering both our stomachs.

I lay on my stomach as Walt started at my neck and shoulders, kissing his way down my back to my bottom then down my thighs. He worked his way back up and lavished kisses on my bottom. He covered every inch of my round bottom with his moist, light kisses. He reached behind me and spread my cheeks. I didn't care if it was his tongue, his fingers, or his cock, as long something penetrated my asshole! I was rewarded with his magic tongue! He held me and licked and nibbled my rim as I arched my ass towards him, wanting more.

It felt as if he licked me for ages before he resumed kissing up my back, ending at my neck and shoulders. He worked two fingers in me, loosening my asshole. He slowly worked rest of his fingers inside, kissing and biting my neck and shoulders. He crawled behind me and placed the head of his massive cock against my ass, pushing in. I felt a brief pain as the head slid past the rim, then pleasure as he slid balls deep into me.

I gasped and said, "This feels soooo goooood! Please, don't stop!"

He fucked me with long, slow thrusts. Maybe I was getting finally getting used to his size, or maybe, I was now fully surrendering completely to the man I deeply love! I'd never felt this good getting fucked! Walt took his time, enjoying fucking me as much I was enjoying being filled by him. He emptied into my ass and rolled off spent. We cuddled and fell asleep.

Early the next morning, I felt Walt's mouth on a nipple as he gently woke me! I rolled onto my back and pulled him to me. I didn't wait for him to ask. I spread my legs and guided him in. I was still very sore from the previous night. It hurt like hell when he entered, but I was holding him tight as he kissed me, blocking his view of my face. The pain lessened considerably the longer he fucked me. He filled me, his balls slapping where mine used to be. I let him ride me as long as he wanted. He felt so good in my sore ass, I never wanted him to stop, but I could tell he was tiring.

"I think I've had enough to last me the trip home. Thank you, my love!"

He slept the entire drive back to our apartment. I helped him into bed and lay next to him till he drifted off to sleep.

-------

"Just thinking about that Christmas in the mountains!" I replied to his question. "I was thinking how wonderful you have been to me....for me! When I fell in love with you, I never expected to be with you for more than a couple of years. I was determined to make the most of us while we lasted. Never in my wildest dreams did I see us getting married! That doesn't happen to 'women' like me! That kind of happiness is for others! For 'real' women!"

"You ARE a real woman: you are MY real woman. And don't you ever forget it!" he said.

Walt pulled me back against him and hugged me, kissing the top of my head.

As we lay snuggled together, I smiled as I remembered our wedding.

Spring 2008

After he proposed, I wanted to head straight home and go the Justice of the Peace: I wasn't going to let him change his mind, (Not that there ever was a danger of that!) but Walt just laughed.

"We are going to have a real ceremony, and invite our friends and family. I want to see you in a real gown. I want the cakes. I want it to be something we will always look back upon fondly!"

"I don't need a big wedding!" I said.

"You'll regret it later, if you don't. Besides, it doesn't have to be big."

When I was disposing of my parents' belongings, I ran across Mom's wedding dress. My uncle Nikolai suggested I hold onto it. Knowing I was transgendered, he said I might want to wear it whenever I got married. Neither of us believed, at the time, that marriage would be an option for me: however, Nikolai thought I would like to keep it for sentimental reasons.

I pulled the dress out of storage and had it cleaned. Stephanie, Nina, and Mia met me at Mama Rosa's for a fitting. Mom was shorter, and fuller figured than I am. It hung loose on my and ended a couple of inches above my knees. Thankfully, it was a simple gown and Rosa said she could make it work.

After she pinned it, I nearly cried: I looked wonderful in it! The girls decided to have similar dresses made in a pale blue.

I was finishing my Master's and the thesis was taking much of my time. I didn't have much time for planning: the wedding would be the weekend after the semester ended, which would place the wedding over the Memorial Day weekend. Walt was okay with the date, as long as I could handle the strain.

One of Walt's partners, and my boss while I interned, offered us the use of her place to hold the ceremony and reception. Maddie had a large house on a couple of acres in the foothills. She and Rosa would handle all the food. Rosa would bake the cakes.

Invitations turned out to be easy: he was inviting a few co-workers, and I was inviting my uncles and aunt. Everyone else was already helping, or in, the wedding! Walt invited his sister, but not his parents. I still hadn't met them and he wasn't close to them anymore. His mother would refuse to come, anyway!

I sent invitations to my uncles and aunt, but Sergei said they couldn't make it, but would come for a visit soon afterwards and bring lots of gifts!

After the honeymoon, Walt and I were moving to Monterey: much of his firm's business was up that way, now, and Walt convinced his partners to let him open a branch office.

Walt owned the home where he grew up: he bought it from his parents when they retired. He lived in it with Victoria, his first wife, a few months, but it wasn't what she wanted, she he closed it up and hired someone locally to look after it. He wanted to live there and would remodel it as I saw fit. Then we would build a home.

I'd seen some pictures of his home, and fell in love with it. It was in the Mediterranean style, with thick stucco walls and a clay tile roof. It had a small front yard, but the back was humongous! Walls surrounded a large patio and pool. A guest house sat across from the main house. We were in the mountains south of Monterey and could see the city lights in the distance.

It wasn't far from the college I would be attending in the fall, and about a thirty minute drive from Walt's new offices.

May 2008

My wedding day was finally here! My stomach was filled with butterflies as I prepared to see my groom. Though we've lived together several years, the past two weeks, I'd stayed at my old apartment: partly out of tradition, partly because I wanted to be as tight as possible on our wedding night.

Mama (Rosa) helped me dress. She fixed my hair up, exposing my neck. She made last minute alterations to my gown. As I started to put on the pearls Walt had given me, Rosa handed me a box containing a small silver necklace with a diamond pendant, along with matching earrings.

"Felipe and I wanted you to have these."

I leaned over and hugged her.

"I love you, Mama!"

The music was playing and the bridesmaids and groomsmen were in their places. Felipe would walk me down the aisle and give me away. As we entered the room, I saw all my bridesmaids in their blue gowns. Walt was handsome in his tuxedo. Maddie, in an elegant long, black gown served as best 'Man'. Barry and Stephanie's husband, Roger were his groomsmen.

And, then, it was time. Walt and I faced each other and exchanged our vows. I placed a plain gold band on his finger, and he placed his grandmother's ring on mine. This kiss was better than any he'd ever given me! Or, maybe, I was just caught up in the moment!

Either way, I was now Mrs. Walter Schumann!

As we danced, I asked Walt to put his hand on my bottom.

"Should I raise your dress and stick my hand inside your panties, too?" he teased.

Embarrassed, I buried my face in his shoulder and meekly replied, "I love you, Mr. Schumann."

"I love you too, Mrs. Schumann!"

Mrs. Schumann.....how I love the sound of that!

I was twenty-eight: Walt was almost forty-nine.

After five hours on the road, we arrived at our home. Walt had planned to take a couple of weeks for our honeymoon, and go sailing. We would work on the house after we got back. I told him having him two weeks to myself would be honeymoon enough! We could take a go sailing another time!

Walt easily carried me across the threshold, and into one of the spare bedrooms. We planned on remodelling the master suite first.

Stephanie had come up earlier and made up the bed in one of our spare rooms. She'd left a bottle of champagne in the fridge, and some snacks. She also stocked our pantry, a very nice gesture, since I didn't expect to get out of bed much for a couple of days.

I handed Walt a little package, and said with a wicked smile, "You might need these!"

Inside were some little blue pills.

He laughed, and pulled out his own package of little blue pills.

"I took one an hour ago." He smiled lustfully.

I slowly undressed for Walt, teasing him. He lay on the bed, his eyes filled with undisguised lust. I walked away to dim the lights, a sway in my walk.

"No," he said, "please leave them on!"

I still had my heels on so I walked around the room, just out of reach. He was stroking his magnificent cock. I was very pleased with how he looked at me.

"So," I asked, "Do you like what you see?"

"You're so damned beautiful!" he claimed. "You always know how to excite me!"

I lay face down on the bed and raised a leg to allow him to remove my shoe. He started at my ankle and kissed his way up the back of my leg until he reached my bottom, then kissed his way back down the other leg, removing the other shoe. He turned me over onto my back and kissed his way up the inside of my thigh, then back down to my ankle. He moved to the other leg and kissed slowly up to my hips.

Walt spent several minutes kissing the hollows of my hips before he took my cock into his mouth. He took my entire length in and licked the area between my cock and my asshole. Shivers travelled up my spine! I moaned and squirmed beneath him as he continued licking and sucking, taking my cum in his mouth.

He slowly kissed his way to my navel, nibbling and gently biting as he went. He covered my stomach with wet kisses as he worked his way to the hollow between my breasts. He would fondle one breast while he kissed and licked the other. He lightly flicked his tongue across my nipples. I moaned and leaned my head back, encouraging him to kiss my neck.

When he finally reached my mouth, I held his face in my hands and kissed him deeply. It had been a long two weeks and I was ready to fuck him!

I raised my legs back over my head as Walt slid a pillow beneath my bottom. I wanted to see his huge cock as he slid it in my ass! His eleven inch cock is over two inches wide, making it a tight fit inside me. The head is even wider. It's like a baseball sliding inside me!

Walt lubed my asshole then lubed his cock. As he put the head against my asshole, I clenched tightly. I was breathing rapidly. I was suddenly afraid of the pain! I'd never been afraid before! Why now? Walt had fucked me hundreds of times before!

Tears ran down my face as I pleaded, "Walt? Please? Don't?"

He rolled off me and I ran to the bathroom crying. This was my wedding night! It's supposed to be special! Even magical! Not terrifying!!

I don't know how long I'd been crying when Walt covered me with a blanket. I turned and cried into his shoulder. He gently picked me up and carried me to our sofa. He held me on his lap and stroked my hair until I was cried out.

"I knew something was seriously wrong when you didn't demand I force myself in," he said quietly.

"As often as you have fucked me, I've never really watched it going in!" I cried. "I was suddenly afraid of the pain!"

He whispered in my ear, "We don't have to tonight, we can wait."

He seemed surprised when I cried, "But, I wanted this night to be so wonderful! Our wedding night should be special!"

He only smiled as he continued stroking me hair. He was so kind and sensitive, I knew he would never force me. I started relaxing.

"Walt, carry me back to bed and make me your wife?" I asked softly. "I love you very much, Mr. Schumann."

As he carried me back to bed, he said, "And I love you very much, Mrs. Schumann."

This time, I wrapped my legs around him as he entered. I squirmed against his cock, slowly taking a little more each minute. It hurt exceedingly, but I was slowly relaxing.

After many long seconds, the head slipped past my sphincter and into my ass. I gasped in pain, and grimaced, but pulled Walt's face to mine and kissed him repeatedly.

"Please, Darling?" I asked. "Don't stop," I said quietly.

This caught his attention more than any screaming and yelling might have done.

"Are you sure?"

I smiled, tearfully, and said, "Mr. Schumann, I want you to fuck me now. But let's go slowly."

Walt slowly slid his entire length in, finally hitting the end of my chute. I could feel his cock head rubbing my walls as he slowly stroked in and out. The pain of entry slowly receded the longer he fucked me. I don't know how long he'd been fucking me, when I noticed the pain was gone. I was soon feeling wonderful!

"Walt, I love you," I whispered in his ear. I could feel him smiling against my neck.

I held him close, enjoying the feel of his hard cock filling me completely. I wouldn't cum this time, but I didn't care! Walt had relaxed and had found a pace that we both could enjoy!

I held him close as he filled my ass with his hot load. He rolled off and I snuggled next to him. I lay there awake, savoring these new feelings.

Sometime in the early morning, Walt started running his fingers across my stomach and then played with my breasts. He knew I was awake, but I wanted him to play with my body a little while.

Finally, he asked, "Are you too sore?"

I spread my legs wide and said, "A little. But if I'm not sore, then you aren't really fucking me, are you?"

This time, the pain rapidly faded as he entered me. He fucked me a little faster and a little harder, but still rather gently. I was content with that. Tomorrow, we can fuck harder.

------

"Are you too tired?" I asked. "Would you like...."

Walt pulled me close and gave me his answer, kissing me deeply. I lay back, legs spread wide and slightly raised as he applied lube to his cock. It hurt a little as he slid in, but as usual, the pain quickly gave way to pleasure.

Tonight would be slow, gentle love-making. A reaffirmation of our continuing love for each other. Tomorrow morning, I will give him a blowjob before we head home.

Epilogue

When I met Walt, I wondered what it would feel like to be such an integral part of another person's life. I had no illusions: I never expected to get married. I never expected to experience true romance. That was for normal women. People like me had to make do with whatever life threw at them. Or so I thought.

I came into this relationship with a lot of baggage; insecurity and self-doubt being the largest bags. Over the time I've been with Walt, many of the old bags have just disappeared, and the rest are slowly getting lighter.

Walt gave my time to grow, and still does. He's seen me at my best, and stayed by me at my worst. He is what every husband (or wife, etc.) should be: best friend, confidant, lover, and most importantly, partner.

Walt forgave everything! My past before him wasn't important: only the present and future mattered. What I had done was nothing: what I chose to do going forward would define me in his eyes!

As I look upon my husband (the idea of having a husband still seems a dream!) playing with Sophie-Marie, I can't help but reflect upon how blessed I am!

I look back and am constantly amazed at what I've become. I started out an insecure teenage boy trying to cope with the feeling that I was not really a boy, but a girl – a girl in a boy's body. I threw myself at someone I thought I loved and thought loved me!

I let myself be used and abused trying to win approval.

I became a slut and tried to be what I thought a woman should be. I was willing to sell my body, at the expense of my self-worth in the futile hope that would lead to love.

I was emotionally weak enough to submit completely to anyone, male or female, who showed a strong personality. I felt an overpowering need to be dominated by my lovers. I was happiest, or so I thought, when I was submitting abjectly. I wouldn't say no. I'm not sure I could even say no! That is, until, I was badly abused and broken in a relationship with an extremely dominant couple who didn't recognize, until it was too late, and I was too far gone, how fragile my persona really was!

It took a strong, dominant, but very caring, loving man to bring me back from the brink of despair and self-destruction. It took Walt to build me back up and teach me the real meaning of love. It took Walt to restore my self-confidence.

It took Walt to help me to finally become me.