Becoming Babygirl

Story Info
Vanessa loves to please, but is she ready to be a Babygirl?
1k words
3.97
28.6k
13
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa frantically sautéed the Brussels sprouts with one hand and checked the pot of quinoa with the other. She looked at the clock. 6:45. John's plane landed an hour ago. The train ride from the airport to her apartment was about an hour and a half long. She still needed to make herself presentable for him. He had already informed her of his expectations when he called before takeoff.

"Ness."

"Yes John? Are you okay?"

"I'll be arriving early. My plane will touch down around 6. I'll be at your apartment by 7. I'll be hungry."

"Do you want to go out for dinner?"

"No. I'd like to stay in. I'll see you shortly."

"Okay John"

"And Ness?"

"Yes?"

"Wear that black thing. And the lipstick."

"Okay"

"Don't forget. I'll be hungry."

After deciding that the chicken in the oven was done, Vanessa turned off the stove and hurried to change.

At 5 feet tall, Vanessa was, overall, quite petite. Her breasts, however, at a 34 DD were very large for her small frame. Her hair framed her face in dark curls, and her brown eyes twinkled like she was keeping a secret. She quickly showered and dried her body and hair, then she applied sandalwood body oil to her wrists and neck. John loved the scent and Vanessa loved to please him. She pulled on a black bodycon dress. It hugged her tiny frame and showed jus enough cleavage do be interesting. 'No need for underwear,' she thought, 'they just get in the way." She applied a bit of black eyeliner and finished off with a bright red lipstick. John loved red on her.

Each day, Vanessa found that she was quite enjoyed dressing for John. She liked knowing that she could please him by wearing certain colors, scents, hairstyles. She loved knowing that she excited him when she followed his directions. She loved how arousing it was for her to let him command her. She slipped on a her favorite pair of red pumps and went back to the stove just in time to hear his key turn in the lock.

"Stay. Right. There." He commanded. He dropped his bag and coat at the door. Vanessa stood at the stove silently. She knew he was inspecting her. Knew he was looking to see if she had followed directions. She held her breath, waiting for his approval. "Exquisite. Beautiful. You are definitely ready."

"Ready for what, Johnny?" Ness knew she had just passed some kind of test, but she wasn't entirely sure what the test was for.

"Ness, how do you feel when I tell you what to do?"

Vanessa averted her gaze. Her face got hot and color began to arise in her cheeks. "Well... Okay. I know this might be a little weird, but I get really turned on when you.. you know, boss me around. It makes me feel wanted. Protected."

Johnny walked over to her and lifted her chin. "There's nothing shameful about that. I think you have some of the characteristics of a very good submissive. I would like to be your Dom, if you'll have me."

Vanessa was no stranger to kinky sex. She was far from vanilla in her tastes, but she had never considered exploring sexual submission before. She looked up at Johnny. "I would love to explore what that means with you. I've never really done it before, but I love pleasing you and I trust you to take care of me. To take control of me." Vanessa shivered at the thought of giving herself to John in that way. Imagined him whispering commands in her ear, having his way with her. It made her pussy wet.

"Okay. I'd like to try something if you are up for it. And if you ever want or need to stop, please let me know."

"Okay."

Johnny took Ness into his arms and gave her a deep, slow kiss. After his lips left hers, he turned her away from him and placed her hands on the kitchen counter. "Now. What are you going to call me?" Johnny slid his hand between Ness's thighs, separating her legs.

"Call you?" Ness breathed. His fingertips were tracing up and down her inner thighs. She couldn't think straight? "I call you... Johnny, baby."

*SMACK*

Johnny's open palm struck Ness's backside and she yelped. "Did I tell you to speak, Babygirl?" Ness shook her head. Her ass stung a little, but the spanking made her pussy quiver. She contemplated speaking again to get another one, but John continued, "What about 'Sir' or 'Master' or 'Daddy'? Yes I think Daddy will do quite nicely. What do you think, Babygirl?"Before she could answer, Johnny slipped two fingers into her now dripping pussy.

"OH, YES, JOHNNY!" Ness moaned, pushing herself further onto his fingers.

Johnny promptly removed the fingers from her pussy. Ness groaned at the loss. She looked at Johnny longingly with her big, brown eyes.

"Those eyes will not work. You've been a naughty Babygirl. Do you know why I stopped fucking you with my fingers?"

Ness looked back at him innocently, "I have no idea. Please keep fucking me?" She turned to face him, "please..." Ness sat on the kitchen counter and spread her legs. "Please, Daddy? I need your fingers in my pussy, Daddy, please."She moaned.

"Much better, Babygirl." Johnny rubbed his fingers over her clit and then back into her pussy. "Mmmm. You are so wet for Daddy, aren't you?"

"Yes Daddy!" Ness couldn't believe how natural this felt. She was finally satisfying her ultimate desire. Finally pleasing him in the way she always wanted to.

Johnny rubbed his thumb in circles around Ness's clit whilst two of his fingers thrust in and out of her pussy. She wrapped her arms around him; nails clawing at his back as she moaned into his ear, "Yes Daddy! Just like that! Fuck your Babygirl! Right there! I'm coming!"

Ness came with a shout, and Johnny held her close until she was capable of moving. Her pussy juices dripped from her in a pool between her thighs on the kitchen counter.

"That was..." Ness began.

"Yep." Johnny finished.

Ness reached up and pulled Johnny's face down to hers. "I love you, Daddy."

"I love you too Babygirl."