Becoming Bree Ch. 02

Story Info
Sabrina finds out what her mom's REALLY like.
1.1k words
4.5
115.3k
16

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/06/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers

As the cab pulled up outside her mother's luxurious home, Sabrina couldn't help but be impressed. Her mother had done quite well for herself since she and her father split up. The house was gorgeous, spacious, with a huge lawn and garden. It was an older home, but beautifully kept up, it seemed warm and inviting.

She could feel the Cab driver's eyes on her as she paid her fare. Even in her drab outfits, she knew she was a looker - and soon, the whole world was going to know it too!

She walked, with no little trepidation, to her mother's front door and rang the bell. The door opened to reveal her mother, still beautiful, seemingly surprised to see her daughter standing there.

"Bree, darling!," her mother squealed, enveloping her daughter in a firm embrace. She'd forgotten her mother never cared for her full name, which had been given to her by her father, after a character in an Audrey Hepburn film. "Come in darling, pull up a chair!"

Sabrina looked around her mother's big home, which was somewhat cluttered, but warm and inviting, just like Caroline. It suited her, Sabrina thought. Sabrina looked at her absentee parent, evaluating her in her mind. Caroline Morrison (she'd kept the name for professional use) had not changed much over the years. She was still the same curvy, sensual, reeking-of-sex, strawberry-blonde she'd been years ago. Even today, her mother just exuded sex - and that was something that Sabrina wanted desperately to emulate!

Mother and daughter talked for hours, playing catch-up until Sabrina exhausted herself and went to bed. Her mother told her she was going out for a bit, but not to worry, she'd let herself in. "Sleep well honey, and welcome!," she said, kissing her daughter as she went out the door.

Around midnight, Sabrina awoke with an overwhelming case of the munchies. She'd not eaten much that day, so she went downstairs to find a bite to eat. It was then that she heard strange noises, noises that seemed to be coming from her mother's bedroom.


She couldn't help herself, Sabrina peeked into her mother's bedroom and was totally shocked at what was visible to her unbelieving eyes.

Her mother was in her bed, butt arched high in the air, wriggling, taking the very large cock of a man who appeared to be not much older than Sabrina herself. He was pistoning in and out of Caroline's cunt, fucking her doggy-style with skill, judging from the screams Caroline was making. But, there was much more going on as well.

Caroline's beautiful face was buried in the pussy of a sensual, auburn-haired beauty, who seemed to be around the same age as the stud drilling Caroline's pussy. The girl had an elated expression on her face, obviously enjoying the attention Caroline was lavishing on her pussy. From the moans and groans the pretty girl was making, it was obvious to Sabrina that her mother was no slouch in the Sapphic arts. Sabrina found herself getting very aroused at the thought of her mother having kinky sex - migod, she thought, do I want to have sex with my own mother? She had a strange chill come over her body at the thought.

Sabrina watched the erotic tableau unfolding before her. Her mother was giving as good as she got from her two young lovers, obviously having the time of her life.

"Oh God, Oh God, I love having my cock in you Caroline baby!," the young stud moaned as he continued fucking her. "Do you like the way I'm fucking you?"

Her mother moved her ass against the cock drilling her from behind, yelling out, "Yes, Goddamn it, Yes! Fuck me harder!"

The pretty girl Sabrina's mother was eating out seemed to have a delighted look on her face. She hunched her pussy upwards for more of Caroline's lashing tongue. Caroline did not disappoint, she buried her face deeper in the girl's cunt and ate her with gusto. Sabrina could see her mother's tongue licking at the pink, exposed pussy of the sweet-looking brunette. The girl continued to moan and groan as she was being licked and sucked.

"Fuckmefuckmefuckme," Caroline sign-songed as the hard-cocked stud pumped in and out of her hot pussy. She bucked against his drilling prick, taking as much of his hard, meaty cock that he could give her. Underneath her mother, the pretty brunette cried out for "Cari" to eat her more. "Eat my pussy Cari, eat it slut!," the girl screamed out at Sabrina's mother.

Sabrina was so turned on, it was a few minutes before she realized that she'd pulled her panties to the side and she had her fingers deep inside her pussy. She wanted to rush in and join them, she wanted to be fucked by a hard cock the way her mother was, she wanted to eat a hot pussy, she wanted so much to be a depraved slut!

The bedsprings squeaked under the depraved trio, like giving a chorus to the hot fucking that was going on. They were lost in their own lusts, oblivious to the goings on in the doorway. They carried on with their threesome, changing positions.

The auburn-haired vixen was now eating Caroline and the stud was fucking her - but in the ass and from the blissful expression on her face, she was enjoying all of it. His big cock looked far too large for such a tight opening, but she was sucking and licking Caroline for all she was worth. "Good, aren't I bitch?," she hissed through clenched teeth.

"God yes, baby, you're fucking great! Both of you are fucking great, keep fucking me, keep fucking me, never stop fucking me!"

The girls moved into a wild "69" with the stud drilling them both alternately, his prick now out of the girl's ass and still rock-hard. Sabrina marveled at his endurance and hoped she'd find a stud that could fuck her as well when she started screwing.

Sabrina thought they all looked so sexy, bodies glistening from the sweat of their fucking. Hair matted against their heads, chests heaving and breath coming in gasps, she found them all so arousing. Her fingers moved faster and faster in her pussy, in and out, she was so turned on!

Finally, the young man came, shooting his sticky cum all over the two women. They licked it off each other's bodies, sharing it with sticky, naughty kisses that seemed like they'd never stop. Sabrina's own mini-orgasm followed a minute later, the first she ever remembered experiencing.

Sabrina snuck back to her room on wobbly legs. She was so conflicted - she wanted to tell her mother how hot she looked, at what she'd witnessed - but this was her mother! Yet, there was an undeniable heat to what she'd seen and she knew, with her mother's open and frank nature, she would be fine discussing it. Sabrina snuggled into the covers and fell fast asleep, awaiting the new day.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,741 Followers