Becoming Cassie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TGJamie
TGJamie
451 Followers

The gown looked fantastic. She was radiant and I was speechless. She came out and was greeted with applause from the girls. And it was worth it. "Your "dad" will be sooo pleased," they said.

Back in the dressing room I said, "I love that one too. Maura, seriously, you are outstandingly beautiful. All the dresses looked so good on you." I unzipped it and helped her out of it.

She then walked behind me and stood so we could both see in the mirror, gave me a big hug from the back and whispered, "I'm very flattered."

I could see her checking us out in the mirror as she swayed back and forth behind me rubbing her breasts on me.

I picked up her bra from the bench and handed it to her, and she purposely dropped it. "Oopps."

She leaned up again the wall and quietly said, "Come here."

Again, she placed my hands on her naked breasts and her nipples were already rock hard this time. And rather than soft breasts, they were firm and athletic. These were awesome.

I really couldn't help myself and nor did she want me to stop. I then took one of her breasts in my mouth, as I pressed the palm of my hands into her abs.

I then moved my hands up her body. She was now pressing her body out from the wall. Her core was amazingly strong and she was pushing back hard against my hands.

She slid her hands down her own front and up mine, pretending squeeze my silicon breasts.

Maura then lifted my face up to hers and gave me a deep kiss. The sexual tension was amazing.

She then said, "I think they are making stories up about us...Let me fix your make-up a bit before we head out."

Then, we both exited as if nothing had happened. I must have looked shell shocked.

When it was my turn at the next store, Kate accompanied me to the dressing room. She turned and told the girls, "This is going to be just like old times." They all chuckled.

I could see Bridget almost pouting as Kate entered the dressing room with me.

"So cuz, are you having a good time?"

"Kate, I never expected to get along this good with everyone. I love your friends."

"And they can't stop talking about you either. I'm so glad you and Maura are talking. She one of the nicest kids on campus and I always hope she finds someone nice. I think her height works against her some times."

"Uh, she is beyond nice."

Kate then graciously unzipped my dress. "This is surreal for me you know. I'm taking my old dress off you and it fits you so well."

"Well, I love it and it's mine now...but you can borrow it any time you want!"

"Let's try this purple dress on you first. I think the style is perfect for you."

Finally I could calm down while standing in my bra and panties. It was so much easier with Kate. She adjusted the dress and handed me some long rhinestone clip on earrings.

"Wow, Cassie, I kind of wish I wasn't your cousin. We may never get out of this dressing room."

She turned me around and I gasped as well. Somehow a $500 dress will do that to you.

The girls loved it as I came out. There were all kinds of pictures taken.

Back in the dressing room, as she was removing my dress she asked, "So, what do you think of Maura? I think she really likes you."

"Well, I'm partial to athletes but even at that I love her wit and charm. Dressed as Cassie I have so much less pressure on trying to impress girls, I just get to be me. Does that make sense? Plus she is beautiful and that never hurts."

As we kept changing into another dress I asked, "But Kate, I need to ask, whose idea was it to have her try on the halter dress at the end. Bridget's? She must have known she was going to have to remove her bra to try it on."

"No, not Bridget. It's just part of the shopping game. Was it fun?"

"Not sure fun is what I would call it. I certainly enjoyed it a lot. I still have feelings, as confused as they may be."

"Maybe now you know why we like playing the shopping game and why we draw names. Even girls like to play a bit in the dressing room. I guess you didn't notice earlier that everyone's last dress was a bra-less halter dress."

"Truthfully, I didn't. It really never hit me until I was face to face with a bra-less Maura."

"Cassie, remember, what happens in the dressing room stays in the dressing room," she said with a coy smile.

I think I was beginning to get this.

The next dress was long and deep grey. It was gorgeous. When we emerged there were three young girls standing with Maura, Bridget and Parul. They were maybe around the age of 10 yelling "Cassie! Can we have your autograph!"

"Cassie, we told them all about you. How you were the player of the tournament when we won our division and how you have a shot at the US National Team."

I was stuck, almost speechless and they knew it. I needed to step up my game big time and play along.

One girl had a soccer shirt on so I walked over to her, knelt down in front of her, took her autograph book and asked her name.

"My name is Sarah." (I was so glad I had my toenails and fingernails painted as I signed it for her.)

"What position do you play Sarah?"

"I'm a forward"

"I am too, and I love it. Isn't scoring a goal just the best!"

"Yes, I scored seven goals this year!"

"That is so awesome. Are you left footed or right?"

"Definitely right footed."

"Well Sarah, you need to promise me that you will work on your left foot next season. That was the hardest thing for me and now I can use either foot. I want to read about you in the paper!"

"In fact, Sarah, I scored the winning goal of the tournament with my left foot."

She promised and then Sarah's mom asked if she could get a picture of me and the three girls. This was now embarrassing but I posed for several, including a few extra with Bridget taking them.

As we headed back to the dressing room I whispered to Kate sarcastically, "Well, isn't this fun?"

"You're one of us now Cassie"

The last dress I tried on was a halter.

I hammed it up in the dressing room with Kate and asked her to help me off with my bra. This was not quite as erotic as with the other girls but we had fun. Kate was even taking some selfies with me in the dressing room.

Before she slid the gown on me she asked, "Cassie, are your nipples hard?" She reached over lightly touched them with her hand.

"Crap, they're even harder than mine get. That is so not fair. Now I hope they show through the halter."

"And, I'm not missing this opportunity." She planted a kiss on each one of them.

With the padding they didn't show, but the girls loved the dress, especially with the low back. I thought I was done when I heard Kate say, "Bridget, would you bring Cassie the red wrap dress?"

In about 30 seconds Bridget appeared with the dress. "Kate, may I please help Cassie with this last one, please?"

"Cassie, is that OK with you?"

At this point in the night what could I say but sure. Kate exited, gave Bridget a little high five, and then Bridget slowly helped me out of the halter dress.

She helped me put on the bra, running her fingers underneath the straps and cups to make sure it was laying flat against my nipples. She was such a tease. "Damn girl, you are so gorgeous."

Putting on the red wrap dress was fun, especially when she kept reaching behind me trying to thread the tie through the dress.

"OK you two. Time's up. This isn't spin the bottle," shouted Kate.

Within a minute I emerged with Bridget, and Kate said, "Cassie, you looked radiant in that dress!"

Maura piped up, "That would work wonderfully at our Holiday Bash next week. You are coming up to school for it, right?"

Kate, looking at me in the dress, thought for a second and turned to the sales associate and asked if we could put the dress aside until tomorrow. It really was spectacular.

They took lots of pictures as did small crowd of customers who had gathered to see Cassie the soccer star who was probably going to play in the Olympics.

When Bridget and I got back into the dressing room, she sat down on the bench and undid the wrap dress tie on the side. She then whispered, "Hold up the dress for a minute."

I obliged and thought nothing of it until Bridget opened the dress up and worked the spanx down my legs. I was now standing there in a black bra and black panties and a raging hard-on.

She looked up at me with those amazing eyes, put her finger to her lips and said..."Shhhh".

She knelt down, slid the panties over to the side and took my entire cock into her mouth. She began this slow process of coming down on me, back and forth.

Dressing rooms have these amazing mirrors and this was really the first time I ever saw myself getting a blowjob dressed as Cassie. In fact it was my first time ever...period.

I did everything I could to hold on but I could not contain myself any more. I reached down and stroked her gorgeous hair as I erupted. My legs trembled and she never broke stride. She stayed with me, taking it all without even a sound until my very last quiver.

She stood up and whispered, "That, young lady, is how we do it on the other side of the pond. And don't you dare tell Kate or she will absolutely kill me!"

"I promise, not a word."

"I've been wanting you all weekend," she whispered as she gave me a big hug.

"Now let's get out you of this dress and make you look proper again." We pulled the spanx back up, put on the original dress I wore in, she popped in a breath mint and we both walked out.

Kate chatted with the sales associate for a few minutes and it was just after 9:30. We effectively closed down the store.

The night was still young when Parul asked, "Anyone up for a movie?" She pulled out her phone and gave us a listing of the 10:00 showings.

We found a re-run of a chick flick that everyone but me had seen so we jumped into the SUV and headed to the cinema.

It was amazing how young high school girls look when you're in college. We waded through the crowds, pretended we were so much older, bought our popcorn and enjoyed the film.

As you could guess I was seated between Maura and Bridget, and all during the movie they kept whispering little girl things in my ear about boys, sex, penises, orgasms and other fun things. It actually was nice getting all this attention. They were playing footsies and at every chance, made some kind of physical contact.

We were all laughing as we got in the house. Aunt Mary was still up and fixed us a late night snack. We chatted, laughed, recounted stories, and talked about the upcoming Holiday Bash. They really wanted me to come and to be honest, I really wanted to go.

Aunt Mary set up a make-shift bed on the sofa for me and I was just fine with that. Then around 1AM, I cleaned up and retired to the sofa as the girls got settled in the two rooms. I figured it was best to sleep in my reliable gym shorts and a Tshirt. It would be a lot safer I thought. I went right to sleep.

At about 2AM when I was sound asleep, I felt a hand on my face and heard a quiet "Shhhh". It was Maura. With all the lights out it was kind of surreal with the moonlight. I think she could only guess what I looked like without the wig, but somehow that did not matter.

"Can I stay with you for a while?" she asked. She was a true athlete dressed in almost identical clothes as me, a Tshirt and gym shorts.

She slid under the covers with me and just held me for a while.

In a quiet whisper she said, "I'm not sure what Matt is like, but I like Cassie a lot and he can't be that much different than her. Especially seeing how much Kate raves about both of you all the time. Now I know why."

She continued, "I hope this doesn't sound strange, but I really felt connected to you tonight. Just our chatting as we were walking through the stores and sitting at the cinema, I felt there was something there I don't always feel."

"I'm not the best with relationships. Usually with guys it's just one night stands or a weekend or two. It gets pretty frustrating. I think that's why I did the dressing room thing with you tonight the way I did. I'm kind of embarrassed it happened, but kind of glad as well."

"But you woke something up in me that I really liked. I'm not sure that makes a lot of sense to you or not, but I wanted to let you know that."

"I get confused sometimes, but I do know that I just want to be with you right now for a while if that's OK."

I replied, "Maura, I'd like that a lot." I could so understand about the confused part.

Maura then sat up in bed and removed her Tshirt. Then she removed mine and laid her naked chest on my mine. I wrapped my arms around her as she nestled her head on me.

That's all I remembered until I heard a bird chirp and the room started getting a little lighter. It was almost daybreak. We had both fallen asleep.

"Maura," I whispered stroking her hair, "I think you should get up. It's almost dawn"

She looked around a bit startled, gathered her wits, and sat up. She reached down and she felt her shorts and looked at me...and I answered the question she didn't have to ask. "Yes, we both fell asleep."

After a moment of reorientation she leaned over with her naked breasts resting against mine, gave me a kiss and said, "I have never had such a peaceful night with anyone, ever."

Maura picked up the Tshirt and was putting it on to head back to her room when I squinted in the dark and quietly said..."Maura, that's my Tshirt."

"Oops." she whispered, "That could have been a huge mistake."

She grabbed hers, stopped, turned, gave me another kiss and headed back to her room.

I stayed awake for a bit, but actually dozed back off to sleep. The alarm woke me at 8AM and I took a nice long shower.

Aunt Mary was up already while I was showering and she spent about 15 minutes helping me with my make-up. I had chance to tell her about part of the prior night events and fun we had.

I put on the same skirt and top I wore with her a couple of weeks ago when we did our walk. They felt so appropriate for the morning.

"Cassie?", Aunt Mary asked, "Are you wearing that same necklace and earrings as that day we went out?"

"Aunt Mary, as much fun as last night was with the girls, I loved our time together when we went out together."

"I love this necklace and these earrings. They mean so much to me. Is it OK?"

Aunt Mary then said quietly, "Then they are yours. They were special to me a long time ago and now they are special to you." She gave me a big hug and we walked to the kitchen to start breakfast.

One by one, the girls awoke. One by one they either showered or came in for coffee. Aunt Mary allowed me to serve each girl. They all gave us big hugs.

Kate was first and looked great as always. Then Maura came in wearing the same athletic Tshirt and shorts. "Love that shirt Maura," I said as I hugged her.

Parul was next and had already showered and looked beautiful. Bridget was last and had that wonderful smile on her face.

By 10AM they had had breakfast and they began packing and finished showering. Aunt Mary packed some goodie bags of food and I helped move them out.

Each girl said their own goodbyes to Aunt Mary and then me.

Maura said out loud, "Cassie, if you do decide to come up for the Holiday Bash, you can stay in the athlete's dorm. There's always room. And I always have extra clothes you can borrow while you're here as well."

Little Parul jumped in and said, "I'd offer you my clothes, but..." And everyone laughed.

Then Bridget said, "Or Cassie, you can stay with us. We would love to have you as well."

Aunt Mary sensing my dilemma added, "I am sure staying will not be an issue with such wonderful friends."

Then Kate came over and gave me the longest hug. We didn't need to say anything.

After the final hugs all around, we did the porch wave thing just like Aunt Mary said we would.

As the SUV pulled away, Aunt Mary turned to me and asked, "And for you young lady? What do you want to do now?"

I replied, "Can we go for a drive and have a cup of tea?"

"I know just the place," she said.

When we returned from our journey, I cleaned up and removed the fingernail polish but kept on the toenail polish. Why not, soccer season was over and I loved the look of my toes.

Reluctantly, or as least sadly, I returned the clothing to its proper place and gave Aunt Mary the biggest hug.

"You're welcomed here any time, either as Matt or Cassie."

"You know I'll be back Aunt Mary. I couldn't feel any more welcomed here."

As I was packing up my final belongings, I noticed there was an extra Tshirt in my bag. I lifted it out and I could tell from the fragrance alone it was Maura's from last night. Inside the Tshirt was a handwritten note from her.

"Please, please come to the Holiday Bash and stay with me for the weekend. I promise not to fall asleep this time."

TGJamie
TGJamie
451 Followers
12