Becoming Cassie Ch. 09

Story Info
Cassie goes to the Holiday Bash.
7.7k words
4.78
39.7k
48

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/13/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TGJamie
TGJamie
449 Followers

Only 24 hours had passed since Kate and her friends had left her house for college. When my phone rang, I was eating lunch between classes.

"Matt, it's Kate."

"Hey Kate, how does it feel being back at school?"

"Horrible, I am so jammed up with work. It seems like every professor is rushing to cram as much as they can on us in the last few weeks."

"Same here. Kate, thanks so much for insisting that I meet your friends. They are as great as you said."

"No, I should be thanking you. Bridget wants to have your child, Maura wants to marry you, and Parul is just plain in love with you."

"Wow, those are three great offers. Any suggestions which one I should take?"

"Cute, but they all asked, and me too, if you can sneak up hear for the Holiday Bash a week from Saturday. It's the weekend before finals and I know Cassie would love it."

"I have really been thinking about it. I would love to go, but the logistics might be a problem. And finals are the next week."

"I know. How about this? I drive down on that Saturday and pick you up at Mom's around 4. We drive up to campus and get in around 6 or so. You can shower and change up here and the event starts at 9. Then the next day, I will bring you back home around noon or so."

"Seriously, you'd do all that for me?"

"Hey, if I didn't do it, Bridget would come and get you, and you may never get back to campus if you know what I mean. I'm doing this for your own protection."

I laughed at that one and said, "Let me get back to you in a day or two, but I am definitely interested."

As the days passed I objectively said that if I can stay focused on my school work, I can do it. If I get distracted, then I'm in trouble.

The good news was the Warren's didn't need me on the weekend so I could devote my time to studying and writing the final papers. And if I wanted to get distracted, I had my little stash of bras and panties to wear.

On Wednesday night I got the call from Kate. We chatted for a bit and she kept encouraging me to come. Finally I said, "Kate, I'll do it. Do you have any preference in terms of what I should wear?"

"I thought you'd never ask. Remember the last dress you tried on when we were shopping? You know, the red wrap one that you and Bridget, uh, shall we say, christened? Well I told mom how great it looked on you and she made some calls and it's on hold for you, if you said yes."

"Kate, I can't afford that."

"We kind of thought that, but mom said she wanted you to have it as an early Christmas gift from us to you."

"I am speechless. Thank you so much. You both are too nice. I would love that."

"I just couldn't pass it up. It will be perfect for the night and the girls loved it too."

"Kate, uhh, what did you mean by christened?" I asked but I really knew the answer.

"Matt, it only took Bridget about 15 minutes in the car on the drive back to school to tell me about you two in the dressing room. I'm telling you, she can't stop talking about you."

"Oh."

"Hey, she's Bridget, what can I say. I call her Little Oral Annie sometimes."

"I wish I known that earlier."

"What, and get your hopes up. And just so you know, right now we are fighting over where you will stay for the night. I have a couple of thoughts but nothing here is simple. So, pack some boy clothes to sleep in just in case."

She continued, "Oh, and I told you a while back I have a few trans friends, remember? Well, I showed them some pictures of us all together and they loved them. I would really like you to meet them. I think it would be good for you."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Well, over the next two weeks, my papers got written and my final exam prep went really well. School was now the least of my worries. In fact, the break would probably do me good. I was now genuinely excited when Saturday finally came

The plan changed a bit due to timing on Kate's end. I was still to meet Kate at her mom's house but I would change first before we left. Aunt Kate had laid out some Cassie outfits after talking with Kate so all I had to do was pick one, get dressed there and pack a bit.

And she had my new red dress hanging up along with some silver strap heels. I gave her a huge thank you hug.

I decided that for the college meet and greet I was going to be Casual Cassie, with the jeans and a nice top. Aunt Mary started in on my make-up here first and said I could touch it up on campus at 9:00.

As she was doing my make-up, Aunt Mary was just a chatterbox the whole time.

"Now Cassie, make sure that you find out from Kate who the nice boys are."

"Now Cassie, do not drink. You are underage and someone may slip something in your drink if you're not careful."

"Now Cassie, make sure you have your lipstick with you and few other cosmetics, and watch out that your red lipstick doesn't get on your teeth."

It just didn't stop. She was so nervous for me in the nicest way.

As a surprise she said "We have a little time so let's do your nails as well. I have the perfect color red that matches your dress. They can dry on the way up."

When Kate arrived I was ready. She talked with her mom for a bit, and then it was hugs all around.

"Cassie, you've grown up so much," Aunt Mary whispered as she hugged me a final time.

On the drive up, Kate was telling me all about what was going to happen at the event and who everyone was. It seemed like she knew everyone on campus.

She did say that Maura's old boyfriend, with whom she had broken up with twice this semester, was coming to the party and hoped that Maura would be OK.

Kate was more concerned about Maura than me, so that meant it was pretty serious. That was a downer for me because of the note Maura had left me. I think Kate was bracing me for a possible disappointment.

When we arrived on campus we went straight to Kate's room. Bridget was there and gave me the biggest hug. Kate practically had to pry her off of me. "Bridget, enough already."

Even though there was still 3 hours to go until it started, Bridget had already done her hair and make-up, and really looked spectacular.

The three of us chatted for a while and Kate started introducing me to her friends that would just randomly enter her room and hug everyone. There was this real excitement in the air. In 15 minutes I must have met at least 30 people.

Kate then called up Amy and Vera, her two trans friends (as she called them), to meet me. They were two of the nicest people I had met, both cute and bubbly.

Amy was about my height and was just a little heavy set. I could tell it was that "damn freshman 15" that gave me so many of Kate's clothes. She had been out for about a year and was loving being at college for the first year.

Vera was very pretty and seemed slightly older. She had started transitioning about a year ago, had begun getting some curves and her features were softening. They were both in the nursing program with Kate.

After we said all the introductions, they asked what I was wearing tonight and I showed them the dress. They, of course, loved it as all girls do.

Kate then said, "I need to shower and do my hair, so would you like a little campus tour with Amy and Vera before it gets too late? Just be back here in an hour or so to change. OK?"

Amy, Vera, and I hit it off great. It seemed no matter where we went on campus, both the guys and gals gave shout-outs to Amy and Vera, and they always introduced me. I liked them immediately.

After a while I got the question from Amy, "Cassie, do you have any boyfriends?"

"Not at this time. This is all kind of new. In fact, I don't get out very much."

"Even being here is a huge stretch for me. I mean, seriously, I am walking across campus as Cassie and I feel normal."

Vera then asked, "So, are you walking across campus as Cassie or are you Cassie walking across campus?" She was serious.

That really made me think.

"To be honest, I don't know," I replied.

Vera continued, "That's the bridge you have to cross girl."

Amy added, "I just stepped onto the bridge. It's a long walk, but I've got a good friend to do it with." She then gave Vera a nice squeeze on her arm.

Great, I thought I was going to a party and now I am being asked the meaning of life.

They never minced words about other things either. "What does your family think about Cassie?"

"Well, except for Kate and her mom, they don't know. This is all kind of new to me as well."

"But haven't you been crossdressing for years?"

"Well yes, but it was different. I was just sneaking around in bras and panties until just this past year."

"That's how we started Cassie. Do you think your parents suspect?"

"I don't think so. My mom and dad are separated, and have been for the last five years. She's been so busy with my younger brother and sister, that she doesn't have a lot of time to snoop around my things. At least I don't think she does. Plus, I'm not sure how I would even begin to discuss something like this with her. "

"How do you think she would take it?"

These questions were getting tougher and tougher to answer, I finally had to say, "I really don't know, but sometime I'd like to hear how you broke it to your family."

After a little more campus touring, Amy asked, "Do you enjoy anal sex? And do you like being a top or a bottom?"

Wow, that was quick. I tried to quickly recover by saying something like, just with a dildo but somehow that was lost in me trying to explain it. But I proudly said, "I am more comfortable with oral."

Both Amy and Vera nodded in agreement on that one. At least there was some common ground.

When we got to their room, it was "girlier" than any room I had ever imagined. It was interesting that they had posters of popular young male actors up in their room. I suppose that made sense, it was just different to actually see the on the wall.

They showed me their dresses for this evening and they were very nice and quite sexy. "I am so jealous of you. You two will look beautiful in them! No guy will ever dance with me."

While in their room, several of their friends stopped by, so I got to meet them and probably 10 others before we left. Dorms were like continual hubs of activity. Seriously, how could anyone study in a dorm?

Vera then said, "Cassie, this is a good friend of ours, Eric. We've been out on a few dates." He gave me a nice college style hug and asked, "Are you coming tonight? You'll love it."

"She sure is, she's Kate's cousin"

"That's terrific. It'll be a great night."

The three of us had been out had been out on our tour for an hour, and both Amy and Vera were fumbling a bit as they said they needed to take a shower and get dressed as well.

Eric, being a gentleman offered, "Cassie, would you like me to walk you back Kate's room?"

Vera said. "Eric, that would be so sweet," and she gave him a nice kiss on the cheek.

I felt a little uneasy walking through an unfamiliar campus with an unknown guy, but hey, I was still a guy underneath and a soccer player that could kick a soccer ball 75 mph, so I was not too worried.

It was really a pleasant walk with him and I was so happy it was still mild for early December.

Eric told me a little about himself, and how he met Vera and Amy. "Cassie, do you have a boyfriend back at your school?" he asked.

"Not really, this is all pretty new to me." This was becoming my recurring answer.

"It's new to me as well," he replied. "I never realized Vera was not a genetic female until I dated her. I'm not sure I would have asked her out had I known. It's funny, now it doesn't matter."

"That's so nice to hear. Are you two, like a couple?"

"Not really. They have a lot of friends and I'm just one of them. Not sure how to say this right but a lot of guys like to date them...once or twice. Nothing seems to be too steady."

"I could sense that as they spoke with me as we walked over. Eric, what's your major?"

"Economics."

"Really, I have my first economics final coming up. I really like it."

"I so remember my first economics course, I had a great professor," he said.

"So do I. He makes it all make so much sense. Like supply and demand, and how it affects pricing. That is so logical, most of the time."

"Absolutely," he replied.

"And the multiplier effect? I had never thought that getting paid an extra $100, and paying $20 in taxes then allows me to spend only $80, which someone else then gets and then they pay taxes and are left with $64 to spend, and so on. So increasing the money supply, or reducing taxes makes sense from a stimulus perspective by putting more money into the economy."

And Eric countered with, "Exactly, and reducing that same $100 from your pay gives you less to spend which means someone else doesn't get it."

"See, this is so logical, at least on the surface. Eric, what year are you in?"

As we talked, I walked a little closer to him and slowed the walk down a bit. I was now enjoying his company more than him just walking me back to Kate's room.

"I'm a junior and I'll be doing an internship over this winter break with a company. I'll be learning about how the economic conditions in some emerging countries will impact their production over the next five years."

"Wow, what type of modeling software do you use?"

Our conversation kept going and going, and before you knew it we were back at Kate's dorm.

"Cassie, I am so impressed with you. I had no idea that a friend of Amy and Vera knew so much about economics. I thought they were all in nursing or liberal arts."

"To be honest Eric, I just met them just an hour before I met you. I came up with Kate and this is my first time on campus. I love this place."

"Well, Cassie, promise me one thing? You'll save a dance for me tonight?"

I got so embarrassed I could barely squeak out a "yes."

"Great, I'll see you later tonight." I got another college hug and I lifted up a bit on my toes as I gave him a cordial squeeze. That was the longest conversation I had ever had with a guy and I loved it.

He swiped me into the dorm and I headed up to Kate's room. On the way up, several of her friends I met earlier shouted, "Hey Cassie, see you tonight."

Wow. This was nothing like my school. I was loving this place.

It was only 7:30, I had my tour, met a ton of people and still had plenty time to get dressed before the 9:00 start. Kate was working on her hair and running around in just her bra and panties when I walked in.

She looked up and said, "As long as it's Cassie and not Matt, you can come in." We both laughed.

Bridget turned and said, "Well in that case..." She took off her blouse and dropped her pants and stood there in just her red bra and matching panties. This was getting a bit too much. Dorm life was not what I expected.

I began setting out my clothes and Kate continued to get ready. "Cassie, I need to be over there at 8:00 to help with the final set-up, tickets, etc., so I will be in running around for a bit. Once everything starts my role is over and I can introduce you to more people and we can enjoy the night."

"You and Bridget can walk over together. It's only about five minutes from here."

With that she gave me a nice hug, whispered, "I am so glad you came." She looked radiant in her dress. My cousin was really, really beautiful. Kate gave Bridget a hug too and told her to behave herself.

About 10 minutes after she left, Bridget went over and locked the door. Then seductively she said, "We need to get you dressed girl." She slowly unbuttoned my blouse and helped me off with it. She walked behind me and undid my bra which I then put on the bed along with my inserts.

I was now standing bare chested in front of their full length mirror in my wig, nice make-up, Aunt Mary's necklace, my jeans, bra strap marks on me and in my wedge heels. I lightly shook my head and loved the feel of my hair on my shoulders. The sight and feel of it nearly took my breath away.

This moment was surreal. I was in Kate's college room, wearing Kate's clothes that she gave me, and I was now as horny as I was years ago in her family bathroom. For a moment I reached up and lightly caressed my own nipples as if I was back at the Warrens.

Bridget, still in just her bra and panties watched me for a few seconds and then walked in front of me, placed her mouth on my nipples. "Cassie," she whispered. "I missed you."

She then began kissing my shoulders and arms, while rubbing her fingers lightly over my nipples while I watched her in the mirror. I then saw her remove her bra and felt her firm breasts pressing against my back, then my side and then my front. Bridget had always looked great dressed, but looked amazing undressed.

She then began nibbling at my nipples again with her mouth and grinding her crotch up and down my thighs through my jeans.

As she began to reach for the button on my jeans, I whispered to her, "Bridget, this is my treat this time."

I walked her over to the bed and slowly lowered her down on her back. She arched her back up as I lightly kissed her nipples that were really large and firm. I then caressed them with my hands as I worked down her stomach with more kisses and little biting.

With my fingers, I slid her panties off and worked my way down to her vagina. Her hair was nicely trimmed and the smell was wonderful, almost like vanilla.

Slowly I began licking her moist clit.

She pushed up against my mouth and I easily placed two of my fingers in her. I massaged her inside as I continued to lick her vagina on all sides.

She moaned and began lifting herself up against my hands in a rhythmic motion. She kept directing my fingers and mouth to exactly where she wanted me and was beginning to moan louder and louder.

As she kept driving her pelvis up, she began to shudder with each lunge, breathing deeper and deeper. She was now pounding the mattress with her hands and driving her pelvis harder and harder against my hands.

I now had half of one hand inside her and was letting her direct my other one to her special spot.

Bridget picked up her pace and breathing, and finally collapsed saying, "That was so... bloody... amazing!"

If she was faking it, she deserved an Oscar. She laid back on the bed with her legs wide open and her arms apart and was just beside herself with giggles. "I never expected that from you Cassie."

As she grabbed onto my neck to give me a kiss, I whispered, "And that's how we do it in the states."

Bzzzzz...Bzzzzz...Bzzzzzz...Bzzzzz.

It was Kate texting both of us saying she left her purse on her bed and was sending someone over, so get decent real fast. She probably knew exactly what we were doing.

It was now 8:45 and we still had to get dressed. It probably was the fastest either of us ever spent dressing but we had time to do it all plus fix our make-up before heading out.

Aunt Mary packed long rhinestone clip on earrings and Kate had left me a long silver threaded scarf to wear around my neck that fell to below my waist. It really made the outfit along with the matching heels.

Bridget and I took a bunch of selfies, including a few R, no X, rated ones and then headed to the dance, along with a lot of other students.

On the way over to the dance, Bridget and I walked arm in arm like two best friends.

When we walked in, there had to be nearly 500 people already at this event. Bridget had the tickets and we got our hands stamped with that ultraviolet light stamp. She spotted Kate and ran over to give her a big hug.

Everyone was taking selfies and regular pictures with her, me and Bridget. The place was buzzing.

Kate had to help process the incoming guests for another half an hour, so we wandered about. Students kept coming and there must have been a 1,000 people there by 9:30. This was big, and loud.

TGJamie
TGJamie
449 Followers