Becoming Daddy's

Story Info
Father and adult daughter get closer.
6.5k words
3.99
166.7k
36
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up, my head spinning, the clothes that I had on from the night before tangled around my body, and my whole body ached. I sat up and groaned, holding my head in my hands. I could smell the alcohol on myself and it made me feel sicker. I got up, with great effort, just as there was a loud knocking on my door. I groaned again and snapped at the person who was behind it.

"What the hell do you want?"

Dad walked in, smiling, looking crisp and ready for the day. His brown hair brushed back, his deep brown eyes looking happy.

"Good morning sunshine!"

I groaned again and whined as I spoke, "Daddy, please don't talk so loud!"

His bright cheery face turned stern and unforgiving but he corrected it quickly.

"Why not? Aren't you feeling well?"

He had a look of mock concern on his face and I groaned again.

"No, I don't."

"Well, it's time to get up, take a shower, and get ready for the day."

I looked at him meanly, but did as I was told. When I came down into the kitchen I was glad to see that coffee was already made. Charles, the tenant that rented the rooms above the garage, was sitting at the table. He looked at me impishly as I walked in, wearing a pair of jogging pants and one of Daddy's tee shirts.

"You look like shit."

"You always look like shit, what's the big fuckin' deal."

"Hey! Jessica, you will not speak that way in my house!"

I turned, surprised to see Daddy coming into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry."

"As you should be."

"Shut up Charles, Daddy doesn't need your input."

My Daddy looked at me and shook his head, "what's up with you this morning?"

"She's hung over. I heard her pull in about four o'clock this morning. Theron you need to get control of her. She's going to wind up in a heap of trouble some day."

If looks could kill Charles would have dropped dead then, but unfortunately that wasn't the case. My Daddy looked at me, his stern almost frightening look coming back to his features.

"Is this true young lady? Did you not get home until this morning?"

"I'm grown Daddy, I'll do what I want."

"You're still under my roof child! You will abide by my rules!"

I wanted to go over to Charles and choke the shit out of him, but I poured a cup of coffee instead and had a conversation with myself in my head.

"I'm fucking 22 years old, nobody can tell me what to do."

"Daddy's right, you still live in his house."

"So, Daddy's never done anything bad to me. He could never bring himself to punish me, I'm his sweet little girl."

"Have you seen the way Daddy's been looking at you?"

That was something different. I'd never asked myself a question before in the third person. I put it off to the alcohol and answered my own question.

"Yeah, I have."

"It's like he's hungry."

"For what?"

"For you."

"No way! His my father."

"Momma left him over a year ago, and have you seen him with any body else?"

"He goes out."

"So, doesn't mean he isn't fucking someone."

"This conversation has gotten out of hand and completely off subject."

"Yeah, but still, pay attention more to him."

"Yeah, whatever."

I looked over at Daddy, and saw him looking at me. When he saw that I was staring at him he shifted his eyes, took a drink of coffee, and looked at his newspaper.

"Why are you wearing my shirt, Jess?"

"It's comfortable."

"It's far too big for you."

"That's what makes it comfy."

"You should dress in your own clothes."

I smiled and tested him, my other voice telling me to do so.

"I like the way it smells. It smells like you."

Charles whistled and I kicked him. Daddy just about dropped his coffee all over the floor. He righted himself and cleared his throat but said nothing. I got up, got another cup of coffee, and went over to Daddy. I kissed him on the cheek, holding my lips there for longer than I should have. I felt his skin get hot and pulled away.

"I'm sorry I've been such a bitch this morning Daddy. I'll be better, I promise."

Daddy looked up at me, his eyes darker than usual. He patted my hand and shifted in his chair.

"Good girl."

I giggled, stuck my tongue out at Charles, and pretended to go upstairs. But I hid myself in the laundry room off of the kitchen and listened to Daddy and Charles. I heard Charles first.

"What was that all about?"

"She's just trying to be a good girl."

"I'm not talking about her. I know how she is, I'm talking about you."

"What about me?"

"Theron, come on man! She even saw the way you acted. What's up with that?"

I could hear Daddy shifting in his chair again and he cleared his throat.

"I trust you Chuck."

"I know you do man. So tell me."

"I've been thinking."

"About what Theron?"

Charles' voice took on a serious tone that said, "Jesus I hope it's nothing bad."

"About her."

"About your daughter?"

"Yeah. You know about doing things to her."

"No, Theron, come on she's your kid!"

"Fuck! You don't think I don't know that! But fucking look at her! She looks just like her mother did when she was 22. She's fucking hot and the only goddamn pussy in this house!"

"But you're a good looking guy, T, you could have anybody!"

"It's not like it use to be. Women these days are bitches."

"We all know that, you have to work a little harder with them."

"I don't have time for that. Work and my daughter keep me too busy."

"But why does she keep you busy? She's got her own life."

"She just does okay."

"Look, Theron, get these thoughts out of your head! It ain't right. Plus you don't know how she is."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Look, I've seen her in action man. I watch over her for you when she goes out. I watch her at these dives she goes to. I see how she is."

"You're spying on my daughter?"

I wanted to walk back in then and smack Charles in the head. I didn't like him, ever since the day he moved in. I don't know why Dad wanted a tenant, he didn't need the money or anything. Charles thought he knew everything, and if Daddy wasn't there Charles would take on the role, and I hated that.

"I'm not spying, just making sure she stays safe. There's a lot about her you don't know. Look, I'll take you to the place she goes sometime and you can watch for yourself."

"I'm not agreeing to that."

Daddy looked over to where the laundry room was. I pressed back harder against the wall; he couldn't have known that I was there. I knew I was being absolutely silent. I couldn't see what they were doing, but they had stopped talking. I could hear some sounds, basically feet shuffling. Daddy got up from the table, loudly.

"Well, that's that. Charles, I can trust you?"

"Of course you can."

"Good. I'm going up to my study to do some work."

"Yeah, I'm going to have to be leaving here in a minute."

I peeked around the corner and saw that neither one of them was looking in my direction so I quietly walked upstairs. I went to my room, and turned the stereo up loudly. I had a lot to think about, and at that moment I didn't want to think at all. So, instead I sang and danced around my room to the Dresden Dolls cd that I owned. I was doing just that when the door opened and I saw Daddy walk in. One of my favorite songs had just begun to play and since he didn't turn down the radio I kept singing in a childish sing-song manner.

"Missed me, Missed me now you gotta kiss me. If you kiss me, mister, I might tell my sister..."

I sang and danced and turned back to look at Daddy, "And my mother, mister, she might tell my father and my father, mister, he won't be too happy and he'll have his lawyer come up from the city and arrest you mister. So, I wouldn't miss me if you get me, mister. See?"

Daddy nodded and smiled. I smiled back and kept on dancing.

"Missed me, missed me, now you gotta kiss me. If you kiss me, mister, you must think I'm pretty. If you think so, mister, you must want to fuck me...."

The radio was quickly turned down and Daddy gave me that stern look again. I pouted and sat on the bed.

"I'm going to the study to work. You need to be quiet now."

"Daddy, do you think I should get a job?"

"No, you're in college and you need to study. Why would you ask me a question like that?"

"I don't know. Charles puts me off as a burden to you and so I thought that if I was out of the house most of the time I'd be less of one."

He came closer to me, put his fingers under my chin, and lifted my face so that my eyes met his. I saw them darken again, and felt his fingers grow hot on my skin. He cleared his throat and looked at me seriously.

"You are not, nor have you ever been a burden to me. Don't listen to Charles, he knows nothing. You will not think about getting a job, getting good grades is much more important."

"Okay, Daddy."

He patted me on the head and smiled.

"Now I must get to work. So, try and keep it down in here."

"I was thinking about going for a swim anyway. Charles went to work, right?"

"Yeah. Jess, why don't you like him?"

I sighed and shook my head.

"He looks at me when I'm in the pool. I can see him sitting at his window and staring down at me."

Daddy's face looked angry for a minute and then it changed back to it's normal handsome features.

"Do you really blame him?"

I laughed and Daddy winked at me.

"No, but it'd be better if he were cuter."

Daddy lightly and playfully slapped my face and I laughed.

"Get going Jess, do what you want just don't make a lot of noise. I have a big project to work on."

I watched Daddy leave the room and changed into my bikini.

As I always did, I looked at myself for a long time in the mirror. I started at my feet, they were small, but I didn't like my toes; I thought they were too short and stubby; so I moved my eyes up. I looked at my toned legs and the tattoo, that I'd gotten yelled at over, on my right ankle. I was amazed at how well it kept it's coloring, though, I was in the sun most of the time. The black letters that read "Wild Irish Rose" were still dark, and the green vines and red roses that went around the lettering still stood out brightly.

I moved up to my belly. It was flat, I thought it could use a little more tightening, but other than that there was nothing wrong with it.

When I moved my eyes up to my breasts, my hands moved with them and I cupped my full D-cup sized tits. The flesh was so white that my hands looked dark in comparison, though, over all my complexion is very fair. The bikini pushed my breasts up and in, giving me a little bit of cleavage, I liked it and moved on.

I moved up, noticing the other tattoo on my left arm. I got yelled at for that one too. It looked faded, unlike the one on my ankle. The black musical cleft looked worn, and the rose that intertwined in it, even more so. I made a note to go have it re-done.

I move up to my face. I still looked tired, but no big deal. My usually wide open big blue eyes had lower lids. My full pink lips came down a little in the corners but I didn't look haggard, so it was fine by me. I hadn't styled my hair, I wasn't going any where so I didn't see the point. My jaw length red locks came down flat, showing the actual thinness of my hair, but it was still pretty, so going without styling it for a day wasn't going to hurt.

I turned around and looked at my ass. I thought I had a big ass, it's very round but firm. I got lots of compliments on it, so I figured I was the only one that didn't like it.

I decided that I had looked at myself long enough. I grabbed a towel and went out to the pool. I swam a while, and then laid down on a sunning chair. I kept getting the feeling that I was being watched. I knew Charles wasn't home, so it only left one person. That voice inside my head spoke up again.

"He's watching you."

"No. Daddy said he had to work."

"Hmm..mmm..working on watching you."

"No, that's not true."

"He said he had a big project to work on, maybe he meant his cock."

"You hush up! Don't speak about Daddy like that. Do you think he has a big cock?"

"Just look at him. He's a big powerful man. A man that confident and powerful must have a big prick."

"Okay, stop! That's enough. I shouldn't be thinking like that."

"But you are and it's making you hot isn't it? Thinking about Daddy having a big ole cock is making your pussy all wet. You'd like to see it wouldn't you? You'd like to feel his cock inside of you, you naughty little girl."

"Stop it!"

My breathing had become hard, both because of the argument with myself and thinking of what Daddy's cock may look like. I moved my eyes up to the windows of Daddy's study. I didn't see him standing there, but it didn't mean that he wasn't watching from his chair. That other voice spoke up again.

"Go on do it."

"Do what?"

"Fuck yourself."

"No!"

"You know you want to. You know your pussy is just aching to have it be touched and you know you'd love putting on a show for Daddy. Go on don't start acting like a prude, we all know you're not."

I situated myself in the chair so that, if he were watching, Daddy had a perfect view of my body. I had challenged myself, no one calls me prudish, even if that someone was myself. I moved my hands up to my tits and began to fondle them. I closed my eyes and let out a low sigh as I took my nipples between my fingers and gave them a hard squeeze through the thin material of the bathing suit. I let one hand drop and play with the top of my bottoms, until my pussy begged to be touched. I moved my other hand down and threw the bottoms to one side. My hairless pussy was now in clear view of Daddy if he happened to be looking. I attacked my hard little clit, rubbing it hard and fast for a minute before controlling myself, and bringing my fingers down to find all of my wetness. I drove two fingers inside of myself and rocked my hips with the movement of my hand. I moaned louder and brought my fingers back to my clit. I rubbed it slowly and looked down to watch my fingers play. I was so hot that I knew I couldn't hold back from coming soon. Just the thought of Daddy watching me masturbate would make me come, but my skilled fingers on top of that was definitely going to make it happen sooner than usual. I cried out when the orgasm hit and shoved my fingers back into my pussy, keeping my thumb on my throbbing clit and feeling my pussy tightened hard against my fingers. My hips thrust forward and my head went back as the height of the orgasm took over.

I slowly pulled my fingers away when I was finished and looked down at them to see my cream coating my hand. I brought my hand up to my mouth and slowly licked all of my juices from my skin. I got up, on shaky legs, and dove back into the pool to cool my skin down. The other voice came back as I was swimming.

"If he were any type of man he wouldn't have come yet."

"What?"

"You came in like three minutes! There's no way he could have come that soon."

"How do you know?"

"I just do. Go peek."

"I don't want to spy on Daddy. Besides, if he is watching he'll have everything tucked away and hidden by now."

"Yeah, that's true. But go look at his face, it'll probably tell you if he were watching."

I listened to myself and went inside. I grabbed a bottle of water and drank half of it before going upstairs. I knocked softly on the door to the study, but didn't wait to be let in. I opened the door and peeked around the corner. I heard Daddy's voice, he sounded out of breath.

"I'm working kid."

I walked completely into the room, the air conditioning making me cold; I crossed my arms in front of me, which pushed my tits almost completely out of the bathing suit. Daddy's eyes went first to them before looking at my face.

"I know Daddy. I just wanted to let you know that I'm going to the store. We're running low on food."

I studied his face; he had definitely been watching. His cheeks still had a little flush to them, and those beautiful dark brown eyes had turned almost black with their desire.

I smiled, but held back the giggle that was trying to come.

"Okay. See you in a while then."

"Do you need anything?"

I hadn't meant for the question to sound the way it did, but my voice dropped a couple of octaves making it sound sexier than usual and inviting to what ever the answer maybe. Daddy's eyes widened and his lips quivered with passion that he couldn't hold back. He shook his head and cleared his throat before speaking.

"No, I don't believe so."

I walked over and kissed him on the forehead. I could feel his breath on my tits and my own body trembled slightly.

"Okay, Daddy. I'll be back shortly."

He only nodded, his eyes locked on the cleavage the bathing suit gave me. I walked slowly out of the room, and felt his eyes staring at my swaying hips as I left.

A couple of days later, when the thoughts of fucking Daddy had driven me almost to insanity, I decided to go out again. Maybe going out would stop the thoughts, and I could get back to thinking like a normal person.

I came down the stairs and into the kitchen to tell Daddy good-bye. He turned and looked at me with a scowl.

"You're wearing that?"

I looked down at the leather mini skirt, fishnet stockings, spiked six inch high heels, and then up to the dark red, almost bustier, looking type shirt.

"Yep, it's hot isn't it?"

Daddy took in a deep breath and looked over at Charles. Though, his eyes stayed on him he addressed me.

"A little too hot, I think."

"You can't tell me what to wear Daddy."

Charles spoke up then.

"He gives you your allowance for clothes doesn't he? He buys them, he should have a say in what you wear."

I looked over at Charles. My teeth stayed together when I spoke.

"He might, but you have no fuckin' right to say anything asshole."

"Jessica Lynne!"

I whipped my head back to Daddy. I hadn't heard him use my middle name since I was a child.

"You will not speak like that in this house. Do not be an ungrateful brat!"

"But Daddy!"

I stomped my foot and put my hands up waving them about as I pouted.

"Say you're sorry."

"Sorry."

"Mean it!"

"I'm sorry Charles."

"That's better. Now go have a good time, and don't stay out too late."

"Okay."

I smiled and looked over at Charles defiantly, my little tantrum had made Daddy forget about the clothes I wore.

I went to my usual spot. I saw some friends of mine and began to drink. I only had two beers before I was whisked away on to the dance floor, and there I stayed as one man after another came up to me. I danced, I teased, I let them pet me so that the entire bar could see what they were doing. I wasn't worried about getting thrown out, I knew the owner and the bouncers very well and they let me do anything I wanted.

I was dancing with a guy as his hand was around my throat and his fingers worked on my pussy, when I felt someone tear me away. I opened my eyes and stared in shock at my father. I tried to pull away but his grip was too strong. He screamed at me, so loud that the entire place heard it.

"You are coming home with me you little fucking slut!"

I felt like I had been slapped and tears came to my eyes as Daddy, followed shortly by Charles, escorted me out. He threw me in the back of the car and slammed the door. When they both got in the front seat and Daddy began to drive Charles looked at me but spoke to Daddy.

12