Becoming Daddy's Girl Ch. 03 - Final

Story Info
Jessica is used and then transformed.
4.6k words
3.9
30.8k
20
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Warning: This chapter is very focused on water sports. The main character ingests urine on a constant basis. If this makes you ill, do not read.

*****

My bladder was screaming on the ride home. Every bump in the road, caused a sharp pain. I was about to piss in the front seat, when I finally informed my Master.

"Master, if the slave does not piss soon, it will soak the passenger seat." I said meekly. I expected him to give me a slap for speaking without permission. Or perhaps him pushing on my midsection to make it worse.

"I have to piss too. Undo my pants and drink." He ordered. I heard a whimper escape my throat, but did as told. I undid the button on his jeans and unzipped the fly. Master never wore underwear, so I could see his limp cock. I pulled it out and locked my lips just behind his cock head. Within seconds I was swallowing his fresh piss as fast as I could.

As I drank from him I could feel him shifting around in his seat. He had grabbed something from the floor of the back seat.

"Lift your ass off the seat, and pull up your dress." He instructed. I set my feet on the floor and bunched my dress up north of my waist. I felt something moved underneath me.

"Piss slave." He ordered.

I could tell from the sound, I was pissing into a large paper cup. I never broke the seal I had on Master's cock as his stream began to sputter then stop. He tapped my head and I let go of his cock. I was still draining my bladder into the cup.

The smell rising from the cup was heavy and acrid. Even with the three pints of water I had at the bar, I was still dehydrated, and now processing the bladders of piss from my urinal duty. I felt Master move the cup, and he ordered me to sit. I sat back into the seat and adjusted my seat belt.

"Drink it all." He said simply as he handed me the cup. I held my breath, as smell was part of tasting things. I chugged it down as fast as I could. The flavor still coated my tongue, and it seemed to burn my throat. I shuddered after emptying the cup. I no longer needed to piss. Now I wanted to vomit.

Once home, Master pissed in me yet again, then locked me into my cage after collecting my dress and shoes. Once I was locked in safely, he began one of his speeches.

"A real mans piss is good for a slave. That slave piss you drank from your own cock is poisonous. However, if it the only piss a slave has access to, it should drink it." He laid the sheet over my cage so I could not see him.

"If you must piss, do it in your water bowl. If the piss gets too high in the bowl, you will need to drink some before finishing relieving yourself..." I heard his computer turn on. "...if the bottom of your cage is wet in the morning I will beat you." He said calmly.

I laid on my side thankful I didn't have to pee yet. However, my stomach was full of urine. I would have to go soon. I managed to fall asleep to the sounds of my Master editing the video of me, being a public urinal.

When I woke to piss, he was snoring and the lights were off. I squatted over my empty water dog bowl. I relieved myself again, thankful that all of the liquid fit.

I heard his alarm go off. He began to move after he turned it off. I needed to piss badly. He walked toward my cage. He flipped the sheet back from the door, then unlocked it.

"Breakfast, then piss." He said groggily. I crawled out of the cage and ran to the kitchen. I could hear the shower running. I cheated. My kidneys and bladder hurt. I sat in and pissed into the kitchen sink after I had the bacon started.

I finished cooking his breakfast, feeling so much better from the previous nights constant fullness. I must have looked too pleasant.

"Pissed in the sink did you?" He asked as he ate his food in the dining room.

"Yes Master." There was no point lying, he knew. He ALWAYS knew.

"One of these days you will learn you are a slave. Guess you ain't learned it yet. I was gonna let you clean the house today while I was at work. Guess I will have to have someone watch over you while I work, as you can't even be trusted to hold your bladder for the 20 minutes it took to cook this food." He shoveled more food into his mouth. He had manners, he never spoke with a mouthful. I was afraid of what he would say next. My stomach had sunk.

"Looks like you need more training, and didn't enjoy human food." He stated as he handed me his plate. He got up from the table. He put on his suit jacket and left. Locking the door behind him. I heard him on his phone before he even got off the porch.

I washed the dishes and began cleaning the house. I had no idea what was planned for me, but I was positive I wouldn't enjoy it.

I was scrubbing the tub when I heard the front door open. I went to the stairs and looked down toward the door. When I saw who it was, I smiled.

"Misty? Allison?" I trundled down the stairs excited.

"Jessica, get the smile off your face this isn't a friendly visit." Misty said. Her B cups looked good in the tight shirt she wore. I looked at her as I hit the first floor. Allison nodded with a frown.

"See, you had it made here, your dad, um, Master wants you to go to the ranch." Misty informed me.

"Is it true you couldn't hold your bladder for 20 minutes?" Allison asked me.

"I had a bellyful when I went to bed and if I had..." I stammered.

"Doesn't matter." Misty said sternly. "Your Master is ticked. I have never been to the ranch, and those that have, well they come back different. This sucks, but we have to go...uh now."

"Can I get dressed?" I asked.

"No honey, you never wear clothes there." Allison grabbed my arm. Misty grabbed the other arm and unlocked the door with her free hand. They pushed me through the doorway and re locked the house before pushing me naked toward a van with it's rear doors open.

After pushing me into the van and closing the doors, I heard Allison say: "She could have been a good friend."

"Too bad she can't handle a bit of piss." Misty said.

Hands were on me and I was pushed into a tiny cage, or dog crate. Before the door closed I felt a needle in my ass. Darkness enveloped my entire being in the cramped cage.

THE RANCH

"This one is waking up boss." I heard. I could hear screaming nearby as well.

"Put it on the table, and lock it down. Client wants fluid training first." An older male voice said.

"Enema or digestive?" The younger male voice asked.

"Digestive, so face up. Start at a quarter gallon per hour." The older started. "Don't damage the crotch, Doc needs it for parts."

"Yes Boss."

My eyes opened as a tube was shoved down my throat. It passed my gag reflex and was led halfway down my esophagus. I fought a bit, and found I was immobile on a rough wooden table. I was in a barn of some sort.

My eyes followed the tube up above me. It ended at a funnel about three feet above my head, held by a rack and stand. I looked around.

I saw one young man, rather small built wearing collar and cuffs. He was getting half gallon jugs of a yellowish liquid and moving them to a table beside the one I was laying on. He pulled up 2 jugs of the liquid.

"OH GOD NO!" I screamed in my head.

The slave slowly started pouring the what I assumed was piss into my belly. I could feel the warm liquid fill my belly. After a belch I knew it to be piss. I relaxed only slightly after the first couple cups.

I had a 15 minute or so break and then more was poured into me. Even the burps gave me no room for the ocean of urine in my belly. I had to have looked pregnant. Because of the tube, I couldn't vomit. It only had one place to go.

30 minutes passed and I was beginning to feel a bit better when I saw the slave pour another round into me. Tears streamed from my eyes as it hurt my stomach. My bladder wasn't bothering me just yet. Just my stomach.

15 more minutes and the last of the half gallon was poured into me. This time the fluid was stuck in the tube. I could see it as it very slowly dropped down the clear plastic tubing.

"Slave Jessica capacity is 1/2 gallon per hour Boss." The slave said into a radio.

"Copy ½ Gallon. Okay pinch off the clit for 2 hours." The boss said over the speaker.

"Two hours, understood." The man moved and worked around my chastity piercing He placed a band around my clit that was very tight. Water tight. He left. I wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but I was sure it was going to be painful.

I needed relief after maybe a half hour. But the liquids had nowhere to go. Soon my kidneys became sore, then my bladder. Soon my whole abdominal cavity seemed to be protesting. All I could do is moan and wail around the feeding tube.

I thought to be going insane, when the skinny twink slave showed up and cut off the band. Piss flew everywhere splashing my legs and soaking the table from my waist down. In some ways I felt relief, but it made me realize how bad my kidneys hurt now.

The slave collected some of my urine in a small cup. He sealed the cup with a lid, and wondered off. I peed on and off near constantly. By the time it got dark out I could feel my body getting back to normal.

I must have been drifting off, because I didn't notice my tormentor till I felt him lock my urethra closed a second time. Now he stood on the table and poured a quarter gallon down the tube into my belly. He waited only 15 minutes before the rest was poured. Again he left. Somehow I was able to take on all of this at once. It was little reassurance.

The pain began in about 30 minutes. I had no idea how long I was kept in this state, it felt like eternity. Tears streamed from my eyes constantly as the pain grew and grew. My body was panicked by the large amount of waste water that was stuck in my system. I writhed as much as I could while restrained. Trying to make room somehow, anywhere in my digestive system.

Again the band was cut off and I sprayed hard.

"Dinner time." The slave said. He had a jar that looked to be a pint. It it was a cloudy mass. I knew what it was. He poured the contents into the funnel. The slave grinned at me.

"That was harvested from beasts of burden. You don't even get Master cum now. Don't worry, we are milking your lunch for tomorrow as we speak." He got down off the table. "No dessert today. See you in the morning."

As he walked out I heard him get on his radio.

"Jessica processed the second batch. Held for 2.5 hours, and has been fed the equestrian." He said as he closed and locked the barn door. The lights switched off. I slept as best as I could.

I woke to the door opening. The sun was not yet risen, so the lights were flipped on. The twink slave had what looked like a doctor with him. Well by the bag he carried and the stethoscope. The walked directly up to me and spoke to each other as if I was not there.

"Tell me about this one." The doctor asked as he began to fill multiple syringes.

"Early 20's pre op trans, here for urinal training, hormone bombardment, general reprogramming, and the client says quote "The operation if the hormones take." The twink said with a sigh.

"The sample you gave me last night of it's urine showed that's kidneys are hearty. But if this one is consuming nothing but urine for liquids, it will require steroids as well.

"And it seems one kidney is doing it job, but might have taken some damage." He stated.

"So it's Master wants to have trans surgery, do you intend to do that as well?" The twink asked.

"We will start all of the hormones and other injections today, I have to see how it takes to the hormones.. How long is this one here for?" The doctor looked up from his clipboard and directly at my face.

"Well her Master said till she is fully trained...could be weeks, possibly a couple months." The twink informed.

"Nah, The training is easy with a new drug. I'll inform it's Master that I have started it on some experimental drugs and steroids." He wrote something down on the paper in his clipboard.

"No more piss, only water. Oh, if you insist feeding only semen to the slave, it will need orange juice and cranberry juice as well. No solid foods though, okay?" The doctor began playing with one of the syringes, squirting out a tiny bit of clear liquid before he shoved the long needle in my ass.

"Got it, no solids, and juices." The twink nodded.

"Now slave that first needle was to get you calm." He began speaking to me for a change. "This next one is a high dose of hormones, to help speed you along your Masters quest for you to be female." He stuck that one in a vein inside my elbow. It burned a little.

My muscles were relaxing, and I felt weak and tired.

"Now these two going to hurt. I have to put them above each eyeball, and directly into your brain. It is called "Loboto-max 1675."

I looked at the first needle, it looked to be 6 inches long. My brain. I struggled against my bonds.

"This is going to help you be more compliant, by shutting down some sections of your brain. You won't notice anything different. It is completely safe. It will also help with your sex drive, AND, increase the pleasure you feel during anal, and eventually vaginal sex." He said as he held down my head. The first needle went into the membrane behind my left eyeball. It fucking hurt!

"Don't move, if you move, you could die." The doctor warned me. He pushed down on the plunger. I felt pressure in the front of my skull. Quickly he did the other eye, holding it wide open, navigating above my eyeball and into my brain. He pushed down the plunger. Now I had a full on headache.

"Now some vitamins, and an antibiotic." He said and he pushed a needle into my shoulder. "All done!"

The first drug he had given me, made me want to sleep. I closed my eyes, and even as a headache ravaged my frontal lobe, I was still able to sleep. I woke disoriented.

The doctor was back, he had his hands on my kidneys. The tube was out of my throat.

The drug that put me to sleep was so strong, I woke to being very full, yet again. This time, I felt nothing stopping my bladder from releasing it's heavy payload.

"You really should keep that liquid inside you slave, it is what your Master wants." The doctor said.

I decided that the doctor was right. I should do what my Master wants.

"You look thirsty, would you like some piss?" The doctor asked. I had to think about it. Was I thirsty? If the doctor said I looked thirsty, I must be thirsty. I wasn't sure. I trusted the doctor.

"Yes please, I would like some piss." I said. The doctor walked to the table and opened his pants. He placed his cock near my mouth and I latched onto it. He drained his bladder into me.

"Refreshing isn't it?" He asked. Again I thought about this. My stomach was telling me no more, but the urine was warm, and did make my scratchy throat feel better. I nodded a little.

"Fresh piss is your favorite drink isn't it?" He asked as I swallowed his water. No...I thought. Beer is my favorite drink. I shook my head.

"Curious you say that. Because urine IS your favorite drink, don't you remember?" He pulled his drained cock from my mouth.

I swallowed the last of his water down, and looked up at him.

"I like beer, it is my favorite." I said weakly. He looked at me with a disappointed face.

"You know that piss and beer are the same right?" He asked me, then clarified. "Piss is just beer that is warm."

I thought about this. It made sense. I smiled and nodded.

"So what is your favorite drink?" He asked with a smile.

"Urine doctor!" I said proudly.

"Almost time for your hormone bags." He turned to a small table next to where I was laying. He picked up two syringes. "I also think you could use a small dose of the good stuff for your brain. You want me to fix your brain?" He asked.

"Is it broken?" I asked.

"Just a little bit. It will hurt, but you will feel the same, it won't change you at all. Just like the last ones." I didn't remember the last ones. He smiled at me as he loaded two very long needles. They looked uh, really long. I tried to relax as he held my left eye open. I watched as the plunger was pushed down. It gave me a headache. He did the same to my right eye. I think the needles went above my eyeballs.

Yeah, I had a bad headache.

"Okay, NOW time for your medicine." He said. My head hurt too bad for me to react. I felt him stick needles in both arms, then tubes were put where he had stuck the needle. He put tape over the tubes. He then removed my chastity device. He grabbed onto my clit and put a tube in it. As soon as the tube hit a spot in me, I could feel my bladder relieved.

"Over the last two days we were able to get you to a quarter short of a gallon a day liquid processing. The steroids have helped your kidneys and bladder already!" He said proudly. I smiled slightly, I wasn't really sure what he was talking about.

"Okay one last little booster, and you will be ready for reprogramming." He said. I looked at him. He was putting a needle into the tube on my right arm. I nodded weakly, again not sure what he was saying.

"Okay I'm going to put headphones on you, and a TV that will strap around your head so you can watch it no matter which way your head moves. The are like big ski goggles." he said as he started putting things on my head.

The TV goggles were tight on my face. They turned on right away.

The show that was on, made me think of a commercial. It was asking questions to me, then offering solutions. The video showed closeups of large hard penises. Then slaves being fucked in the ass, and throat.

"Slaves get hungry. Masters food tastes good, but it can only be eaten twice a day! You should always eat the food a hard cock provides. Fresh hot cum will always taste delicious to you. Either from the cock or after it has been in your other slave holes. Never waste a drop. You need that cum to survive!"

The video changed to a small twink wearing only a collar and cuffs. He was in the slave "rest" position. He was on his knees, his legs spread wide, and he wrists laying on his knees. His head was down slightly. He looked to be crying. His naked form was much like mine.

"Slaves that don't obey their Master get ignored, punished, or sold. Be smart, always obey." The voice said. "The way to stay happy is to be full of cock. After all, you are a cum catcher. Your slave body was designed to collect the cum from hard cocks. Without a penis in you, you are useless. Without cum inside you, you will DIE!" The voice said. The slave on the TV, dropped to the floor, dead.

"A slave has needs. The top five things a slave needs constantly is :

5, human food.

4, Cum for food.

3, Fresh piss, toilet water, or tap water

2, Oxygen

1, A cock inside of them."

The video played on and on. I fell asleep as soon as it ended 12 hours later.

When I woke the video started over again from the beginning. Someone I couldn't see, was handing me a drink. I drank it as the video played in my eyes and ears. I cringed at the taste. It was orange juice. I was hoping for piss. Juice tasted horrid to me now. I had loved orange juice once. Now all I wanted was hot urine.

I'm not sure how many times I watched the 12 hour video. I lost track of the days. I felt the doctor putting needles in me, and someone always handed me a glass of juice, which I drank. I think it was once or twice a day I was handed a large cup of almost warm jizz to drink after the juice each time..

One day the headphones and TV goggles were taken off.

My eyes had to adjust to the light above me. I noticed two things right away. First I was in a real hospital bed. I was still restrained, but realized that I was comfortable. The second thing I noticed was that I had small breasts.

"Slave Jessica. It has been a month since you have arrived. The hormones have done their job. You have gained weight in your posterior, and your chest. It is time to have surgery. Are you ready to become your daddy's girl?" The doctor asked.

12