Becoming Daddy's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, I told you Theron. She's not the nice little thing you thought she was."

"Shut the fuck up Charles, you fucking rat fink!"

"Jessica, I will hear no more of that!"

"I'm not talking to you Daddy!"

"Oh really? You're going to talk to me, you little whore."

"Quit calling me that!"

Daddy stopped the car and reached back. I felt like my whole world crumbled when I felt his hand hit my cheek. I began to sob, loud awful cries until I heard his voice again.

"You stop that right now, whore! Don't start acting like a child now!"

I held my breath to get the sobs to stop and sat quietly crying in the back seat, thinking of all the ways I could kill Charles and not get blamed for it.

When Daddy pulled up in the drive I went to open the door, and run up to my room; but found Daddy had engaged the child locks and I couldn't get out until he opened my door. He did so, dragging me out by my hair. I yelled and kicked but Daddy kept me at arms length so I couldn't reach him.

He dragged me up the stairs but not to my own room. He threw me on his bed and looked down at me. I closed my eyes not wanting to see the anger in his.

"I thought you were a good girl."

"I am!"

"Not after the show you put on tonight. That's not what good girls do!"

"I don't fuck any of them."

Daddy moved so quick that I had no idea what he was doing or how to brace myself. He grabbed my arms and kicked my legs apart. He laid on top of me with my arms secured above my head.

"Don't fucking lie to me! I'm your father! I know when you're lying little one!"

"Daddy! What are you doing? Get off of me!"

He sneered down at me, but soon his features softened and he smiled.

"No, my darling, my baby, my little girl, I'm not going to get off of you. You will pay me back for what I've witnessed. You will pay me back for all the years I preached at you to be good! "

"What do you mean by that?"

My voice sounded scared and it only made him smile more.

"If you're going to be any body's whore. You will be mine!"

I opened my mouth, but closed it when I heard that voice in my head speak up.

"Here's your chance girl! Take it. Fuck him, fuck him so good he won't remember who the fuck you are!"

I ignored the voice.

"You can't do that Daddy."

I didn't sound very convincing either to myself or to him. He said nothing, just looked down at me. He gave me a, yeah-we'll-see-what-happens, look and moved my wrists so that only one of his hands were holding them.

I didn't move as I watched him tear away my clothing and his. My eyes went down to his cock and I couldn't help but gasp. It was big, just like I thought it would be. Daddy looked at me and smiled.

"You like it don't you?"

"It's fucking big!"

"Hmm..mmm. All the better to fuck little sluts like you with."

He let go of my wrists and sat up. I sat up too, my eyes never leaving his cock. I took it in my hands. I moaned as I felt how hot and hard it was. It was so beautiful, long, nine inches at minimum, and thick too; I had to wrap both hands around it and still they didn't cover it completely. The head of his cock was big as well, mushroomed shaped, and purple in its heat. I ran a hand down the red colored, veiny shaft and then back up to run a finger across the head of his cock. I moaned again at the firm but spongy like skin. I bent forward more and ran my tongue across the tip and down to the bundle of nerves right below the head. His cock jumped and I giggled as I brought my tongue back up, trying to coax the reward of tasting his sweet pre-cum. He pushed my head away and I looked up at him.

"It's wonderful Daddy! It's so beautiful and I want it! I want it shoved in my pussy right now!"

"Don't worry. You're going to get it. You're going to get it all you can fuckin' take of it!"

He pushed me down on my back and rammed it into my pussy, and I cried out both in pleasure and pain as all nine inches invaded me. I had never had a cock this big in me before. It might not have hurt so much had his cock not been so thick as well. It was like a club was being shoved harshly into me. I wiggled and arched my back, trying to get the pain to go away and only concentrate on the pleasure. Daddy let go of my wrists and he sat up more. My hands went to his stomach and I pulled my legs up to better accommodate his cock.

Just as I was beginning to get use to it, and enjoy it more, he pulled out. He brought it to my lips and looked down at me.

"Take care of my cock little whore."

I grabbed it and took it into my mouth. I sucked it down as far as I could before bringing it back up and wrapping both hands around it. I moaned as I licked the head and tasted myself on him. I heard a noise and turned my head to see Charles staring at us dumbfounded. I took Daddy's cock from my mouth but kept stroking it.

"I'm not fucking him."

Daddy looked down and smiled at me.

"You know he's eager to."

"I hate him and I'm not fucking him."

Charles looked disappointed. I ignored him and stuck Daddy's cock back in my mouth, making sure it was wet before bringing it back out.

"Tell him to go away."

"Give him a chance Jessi. Be a good girl, baby."

I smiled slyly and looked at Charles.

"You Fink, come eat my pussy!"

"It's not nice to command people Jessica."

I looked up at Daddy.

"I'll be your whore Daddy, but I will not be one to Charles. If Charles wants anything he can be my whore. Girls can have play things too can't they Daddy?"

"Yes they can."

"Then. Fink, come lick my pussy!"

Charles didn't seem too happy, but he came to me and went down between my legs. I moaned as I felt his tongue on my clit and I went back to sucking Daddy. After a while, Daddy laid his hand on my forehead and pulled his cock away.

"I thought you were a whore?"

"That's what you keep calling me."

"Then you need to suck my dick like a whore!"

He grabbed his cock and smacked it across my lips.

"Come on, catch it and suck it!"

He smacked me again with it before I was able to catch it in my mouth. He pushed his hips forward and sent his cock down my throat. I choked and he moaned.

"That's what I'm talking about! That feels so good!"

I couldn't gain composure, his cock was too big and as long as he had it down my throat I choked. He finally pulled up and moved away. He looked down at Charles who was still working on my cunt and then up to me. I smiled and looked down.

"Fink! Move yourself! Daddy wants my pussy again."

Charles moved, wiping my juices off his face and Daddy laid down. I climbed on top of him so that my back faced him and began to grind my pussy down on his cock. Charles looked sadly at me.

"Will you suck it?"

I laughed and began to bounce hard on Daddy's cock.

"No. But you can come right close to my mouth and jack it off. I'd like to see your hand working on your cock as you think about how my mouth would feel on you."

Daddy grabbed hold of my hair and whipped my head back.

"Less talking, more fucking! Work that fucking cock!"

"Yes Sir, Daddy!"

I began to fuck Daddy to the best of my abilities. I knew I was doing good when I heard him begin to moan. Charles began his jack off session and I gave him the liberty of feeling my tongue on the tip of his cock for a second. I looked straight into Charles' eyes as I began to yell.

"Oooo...Daddy! You're cock is too fuckin' good! Awwww..it's going to make me come! I'm going to come all over your big cock Daddy!"

My pussy tightened around Daddy's cock and I began to scream, keeping eye contact with Charles the entire time. Daddy grabbed my hips and thrust hard into me before his seed shot into my pussy. I screamed again as I felt him come.

"Oh yeah, Daddy! Come in my pussy! Fill me up!"

Daddy practically threw me off of him when he was spent. He grabbed my face and looked down at me.

"Clean my cock!"

I went down and positioned myself between his legs. I giggled and looked back at Charles.

"You have my permission to fuck me now, Fink."

He hurriedly rammed his cock into my pussy, but his was smaller than Daddy and Daddy's cock had stretch me out. I began to lick Daddy's cock, cleaning the mixed juices off of him. I pulled up and looked back smiling at Charles.

"C'mon Fink. Work that cock, I can barely feel it!"

He growled and thrust harder. I took Daddy's cock into my mouth and coaxed it back to it's full length. I wrapped my hands around it and began to stroke, lick, suck, and nibble at his cock. I heard his voice and looked up.

"What're you doing, whore?"

I pulled up and smiled at him.

"I want more, Daddy. I want more of your cum!"

"Keep working that cock like that and you'll get it."

I giggled with delight and went back to work. I began to move my hips with Charles, but he stopped me. I went to pull up and yell at him, but Daddy put his hand on the back of my head and wouldn't let me up. I felt Charles' cock go to the entrance of my ass, and I shook my head no. Daddy laughed.

"I let you have your fun whore. Now Charles deserves to have his! You are the slut here, and you'll do as I command!"

Daddy wouldn't let me up to protest, and I felt Charles' cock begin to push into my ass. Charles was smaller than Daddy, but still big enough to cause pain when entering the tight hole. I screamed around Daddy's cock, which only caused him to moan with pleasure. Charles began to thrust hard once all of his cock was in my ass, and soon the pain went away. I began to moan as I sucked Daddy's cock.

Daddy pulled me off of him and threw me down on my back.

"Go on Charles. Do what you wish."

I knew protesting wouldn't do any good, so I watched as Charles brought his cock to my mouth.

"Suck it!"

Daddy came to the other side of me and grabbed my hair.

"Do what he says, my little whore of a daughter. Be a good girl."

I opened my mouth and Charles thrust his cock hard into me. I felt it go down my throat, and I choked. I tried to pull back but Daddy kept a hold of my head. I gagged around his cock for a while, but gained composure. Daddy started to make my head move by pulling my hair and then pushing me back. Charles' cock stayed deep in my throat until Daddy pulled my mouth completely away from it. He looked down at me and smeared the spittle that had come to rest on my chin all over my cheeks. He smiled and let go of my head. Charles force ably turned my face back around to him and smacked me hard with his cock.

"That's for being a little fucking tease all the time."

He looked at Daddy, but I couldn't see what Daddy was doing. I let out a low cry of disgust when I felt Charles' spit on my lips. He smacked me again with his cock right where he had spit and yelled.

"That's for your antics tonight ya stupid little bitch!"

I reached my hand up and wiped his spit from my lips. I looked up at him when he'd stopped doing anything and just stared down at me.

"You got anymore, Charles? Come on smack me with that cock again. I fuckin' love it!"

He grabbed me around the throat and pushed me down on the bed. He kept a hold of it as him and Daddy spoke.

"I'd fuck her pussy some more, but you've got it too loose now."

I smiled and wanted to say something smart-assed but Charles saw the smile; he raised his hand and smacked me across the face.

"I have an idea."

Daddy smiled down at me, and the smile caused alarm in me. I strained my throat to speak around Charles' squeezing.

"What're you going to do Daddy?"

"Don't worry your pretty little head over it. Come down here Charles."

Charles let go of my throat and I breathed in deeply. I watched as both men came between my legs and my eyes grew wide. When Daddy started pushing his cock into me, a small smile came across my face. When Charles did the same, I started yelling.

"No! It's going to hurt!"

Charles looked up at me and smiled.

"Do you think we really give a shit?"

Daddy and him looked at each other and they both thrust hard into me. I screamed as they shoved their cocks as deep into me as they could. My feet started pushing on the bed, my body trying to get away from them, but Daddy grabbed one leg and Charles the other, and they lifted my knees to my chest. They plunged their cocks into me in unison, and soon my pussy stretched to accommodate the both of them. I began to moan instead of scream, and my hips began to work with them instead of against them. I looked at the both of them and smiled.

"Yeah fuck me! Both those cocks in my fuckin' cunt is goddamn amazing! Do it harder! C'mon!"

They both began to thrust harder and I began to scream in passion. They pulled out before I could come and I let out a disappointed sound. Daddy looked at me and smiled.

"Settle whore, we're not done with you yet."

I smiled and watch Daddy move from between my legs. Charles threw my legs up higher and plunged his cock back into my ass. I cried out in delight and looked at him.

"That's right Charles. Fuck that ass! That's fuckin' good! Use that motherfuckin' cock you son of a bitch! C'mon fuck me!"

He growled and thrust as hard as he could. Daddy came up and sat on my chest. I let out a small grunt as I felt his weight take all the air from my chest. He sat up only a little to allow me to breathe shallowly and to ram his cock back down my throat. I moaned loudly as I felt him invade my mouth again and I began to suck his cock with a fury.

I felt Charles come into my ass just as my own orgasm hit it's height. I moaned loudly, and then tasted Daddy's cum in my mouth. I tried hard to swallow it all down, but some seeped out of the corners of my mouth. Charles pulled away when he was finished, and Daddy got off of me when he was done. They both looked at me as I wiped the cum dripping down my chin off and licked it from my fingers. Daddy spoke up.

"Charles you may go. Jessica, you go wash yourself and then go to bed. I want you bright eyed and ready for anything from now on!"

"Yes Daddy."

I got up, and kissed Daddy's forehead.

"Thank you Daddy, that was wonderful."

He nodded and moved his hands to shoo me away.

"Good night."

"Night Daddy."

I went into the bathroom and cleaned up before going to bed. I didn't hear the voice in my head like I thought I would, I guess she had nothing more to say.

12