Becoming Dominant Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one stood in the foyer, or in the hallways leading from it, which relieved him somewhat. He was perfectly happy to walk around naked—and very aroused—with Monica, and even with Tori, but the thought of meeting with strangers this way didn't appeal to him. Casey wasn't entirely sure what Monica had meant about his freedoms with whoever was in the house... did that mean it was just the three of them? Or did that mean...?

"Welcome home, mistress," announced a soft, feminine voice from the broad living room as they entered. Casey blinked at the sight of the speaker, and her companion. They were both gorgeous women, both with dark hair and both dressed in fine lacey lingerie. The one on the right was slender and young, with long hair and a naughty grin. The other, her hair cut boyishly short, seemed to be in her early thirties and had more curves. Both wore flattering bras, stockings and garters without panties. Both had neatly-trimmed bush between their legs—exactly how Casey had said he preferred it.

"Thank you, ladies," Monica said, and turned her attention on Casey. "This is Jessica and Dylan," she explained, gesturing from the longer-haired beauty to the other. "They're part of my harem—our harem, now. Or soon enough. They live here with me. Dylan's also a wonderful chef."

"Hello, Master Casey," both women smiled.

He blinked again. "Hello?" he murmured, unsure what to say but knowing he was even more aroused. Desire helped him forget all about his embarrassment. These women both wanted him—he could see it in their eyes, and their posture, and he surely wanted them—but he was just sensible enough to realize how crazy this was. "I'm sorry, Monica," he said, his lips turning to a small grin, "but did you just say everything I think you said?"

She chuckled. "Later, love," Monica smiled, and stepped over to slide her body against his and caress his back while his gaze remained on the two other women. "For now, you're all mine. Dylan," she said with a sweet smile, "I think we'll be in the mood for something extravagant tonight. How does lobster sound?"

"I'll make it happen, Mistress," Dylan nodded.

"Wonderful. We may be taking our meals in the master bedroom for the next couple of days. I plan to keep Casey occupied for a bit. Jessica, would you mind helping Tori out with the rest of the arrangements?"

"Of course, Mistress," Jessica nodded.

Casey watched as Jessica strode past him, never taking her eyes off of his until her back was to him. His heart skipped a beat as he got his first look at her small, tight, perky ass bumping with each step under her lacy garter belt. It skipped again when he saw her hand slip into Tori's as the two left.

"Your master bedroom is all prepared," Dylan said. "All your other instructions have been carried out. Will there be anything else, Mistress?"

"No, that's all, thank you," Monica replied, her tone holding much more affection than authority, much as it did with Tori. "We'll head upstairs now."

"Yes, Mistress," Dylan nodded. Her eyes turned on Casey. "We all look forward to serving you in every way," she said with a smoldering breath before she turned and walked away, her ass swaying temptingly.

"That just happened," Casey smirked.

"It did. So did this," Monica confirmed as her tongue lightly caressed his ear and her hand came around his cock once more. "You're very horny now, aren't you?"

His eyes fluttered shut. "I was horny as hell before."

"And now?"

"More."

"Are you excited? Grateful? Aroused?"

His eyes fluttered. "Yes."

"You are my man now, Casey," she murmured to him. "My strong, dominant man. You feel it, don't you? The need to claim me? Take me? Fuck me and make me yours, even though you know I dominate you?"

She felt so good up against him, bare skin against bare skin. He felt her breasts against him. Her hand on his cock. Her breath on his ear. "Yes."

"That's what I want, Casey," she whispered. "I don't want a slave. I don't want a servant. I want a man. I want you." Her tongue flicked into his ear. She gestured toward a staircase. "The master bedroom is at the top of those stairs, Casey," she said. "Take me. Claim me. Fuck me. As long as you like. Forever, if you like. Fuck me until you're satisfied, lover. Fuck me."

Wordlessly, despite her encouragements, Monica held him in her complete control. He couldn't move. Couldn't speak. Couldn't do anything until her teasing and her taunts grew too great, and then his need overrode her control. Casey grabbed her fiercely by the arms and kissed her without regard to her readiness or her cooperation. His lips roughly devoured hers, his tongue forced its way into her mouth and paid no attention to her quick willingness to accommodate him. It didn't matter that she cooperated. Didn't matter how her body responded. He had to have her.

Whether her hold on him had relaxed to allow him this initiative or not, he didn't know and didn't even consider it. He didn't care. Casey swept his foster mother, his dominant and his lover up off of her feet and carried her naked up the stairs in his arms, fully intent on conquering her. Monica melted into his embrace, holding onto him, cooperating fully and smiling. He hardly noticed; all that he knew was that this woman wanted to be fucked, which was good, because that was what would happen to her.

The double doors to the master bedroom were open. It was white and clean, with an extravagant bed much larger than any California king. A cool breeze drifted through the window, leaving the white drapes billowing gently. He would remember this later, and would find this degree of comfort and luxury mildly unsettling, but in the moment all he cared about was Monica and his need for satisfaction.

Instinct took over. He gave no thought to love or romance. He thought nothing about their relationship or his worries or the pains and fears of the last few years. His mind sank into lustful needs and felt good for it.

She was ready. He could smell her. No need for warming her up or relaxing her; this was all but a bitch in heat and ready to be taken. Casey brought her to the bed, laid her down and then pushed her further up, placing one knee between her legs and then rising onto the bed to spread her other leg away with his opposite knee.

The dazzled look in her eyes and her ambitious grin only heightened his need to fuck her into submission. Casey's cock was so stiff and strong it needed no hand to guide it into her. He threw her arms up over her head on the bed, pinning her wrists to the mattress as his mouth came down on hers and his cock found her wet, defenseless lips. As a dominant, Monica could overpower almost any ordinary man—and had out-wrestled even a few dominant males in bed—but Casey's dominance took hold after years of hardening and strengthening his body as a soldier. He was already much stronger and possessed by greater stamina than he'd ever had. Monica's emotional control over him remained, but physically Monica was in awe of his power.

Warm, yielding flesh lubricated with her body's juices enticed the probing head of his long, thick cock until he found the proper angle. Casey invaded her, feeling her spread open for his slow, relentless penetration. Her natural resistance pleased him, since it couldn't hope to hold him back and only served to arouse him more with the grip of her cunt.

Monica gave up on kissing back. She moaned helplessly into his mouth as her body became a welcoming vessel for his pleasure. Sinking into her to the hilt, Casey pushed even further, pressing her ass into the mattress as he enjoyed her. Monica's moans indicated nothing but approval.

He withdrew just enough to thrust into her again, and then again. Casey's strokes were long and deep, slowed to savor the relief of being sheathed within her after having gone a whole ninety minutes from the plane to the house without cumming. His strength let her know who was in control. His control thrilled her even more.

He thrust again. Again. Harder each time, until finally he started relentlessly pounding her in a rhythm dictated by mutual need. Monica's moans only encouraged him to fuck her as he saw fit. Her legs wrapped around his hips for a time, tightening as her first orgasm hit and her cunt became even more moist and welcoming. Eventually, though, her legs fell away as she became even less of a participant and was soon nothing more than a joyously helpless recipient.

Her emotions ran wild as he used her, endless minutes stretching on and on with no let up. He was everything she'd hoped. Casey was a true dominant, naturally stronger and more arousing than any Monica had ever been with, and with startling potential. She could feel him battering at the walls of her dominance over him with that cock. He couldn't actually conquer her; it didn't work like that, and never did. Those walls did not crumble, but they buckled and wavered, and since falling in love and under the sway of his mother, Monica had never felt so good.

She felt like a woman. She felt beautiful. Cherished. Desired. And just a little deliciously, excitingly submissive.

"Fuck me, Casey," she huffed. "God, yes... yessss... oh fuck, make me your slut... fuck me... oh!"

Cumming once more, harder and wetter than the first time, Monica panted out her love and her desire for more. Casey could not truly dominate her—couldn't hold her under his sway with just a look and a grin the way she could dominate him—but here in bed, relentlessly fucking her like this, Casey left her with no control at all.

His lips loomed over hers, gasping and grunting in time with her as he drew closer to his first release. Monica knew it wouldn't be enough for him. Knew it, and trembled with anticipation, and when she felt his cum shooting into her—fiercely enough that she truly felt it inside her, flooding her and filling her with burst after burst—Monica shook to another climax of her own.

Later, she would reassert control. Toy with him. Make him love it. But for now, she was his cum-hungry slut and she would let him have anything he wanted until he was satisfied. Monica gave in as much as she could... and wondered, in brief flashes made up of more emotion than thought, if perhaps Casey really would one day conquer her.

She loved her control. Loved being dominant. And, as much as she dearly missed her own former dominant, Monica loved being in charge of her own destiny. But the fantasy of falling under Casey's complete sway excited her, thrilling her with a little bit of wonder and a little bit of fear, and as they fucked she couldn't stop flirting with the idea.

With the setting sun, Casey's passions—and Monica's—finally cooled. The product of their orgasms had soaked the comforter, forcing them to shove it off the mattress and relocate to a new corner. Positions changed. Laughter and affection blended with animal rutting.

Casey dimly became aware that Tori was in the room with them as well, though she remained in a corner and watched. Eventually his curious gaze wandered toward her to find her seated comfortably, her feet up on an ottoman in a plush chair, dressed only in light blue negligee. She watched, her breathing slow and steady but heavy given the rise and fall of her chest, and one hand remained between her legs the entire time. Tori was utterly enthralled, and for all Casey knew, she'd been there for hours.

But this was Monica's time. Her presence and her pussy had Casey's full attention and commanded his desires.

Calming, finally, but still enjoying their coupling too much to separate, Monica called, "Tori, could you prop up some of our pillows, please?"

"Of course, Mistress," she breathed. Tori rose and came to the head of the bed, where she arranged a good many of the plush pillows as Monica requested. She needed no instruction on the particulars or the details.

"Benefits of being open about your dominance," Monica winked at Casey, guiding him to sit back against the pillows. She settled into his lap, claiming his cock within her once more with fluttering eyes and a heartfelt sigh of pleasure. "You can't have an assistant at the ready when you pretend you're one of the normals," Monica explained, grinding with him slowly. "You can't rush your conquests into this sort of thing. You have to bring them in gently. But when you've really claimed someone, and she knows it, she'll be happy to play chambermaid."

Monica held out her hand without looking. Tori placed a glass of water in her grasp, which Monica sipped and then offered to Casey.

He smiled with wonder, accepting the drink and then going back to slowly working Monica's hips around his cock. As with Monica's renewed sense of womanhood, this moment—on top of everything he'd been through already—made him feel like even more of a man. "You usually have someone in here with you?" he asked.

"When I'm at home? Not entertaining someone who isn't in the know? Absolutely," Monica answered. "It turns me on. Turns you on, too, I can tell. It's not just the sex, is it? Not just the shapely body or the lusty eyes," she said, gesturing to the brunette still standing at the side of the bed. "It's the control. You love having this control, don't you?"

"I do," Casey nodded. "I do."

"You had me for awhile there, too," Monica admitted, her breath still not quite under control. "Could you feel it?"

"I could," Casey said, "but I didn't really think about it. When things finally calmed down, I just figured it was my imagination."

"Maybe it was," Monica shrugged. "Maybe it wasn't. I don't care. It was great. No complaints here."

He worked her on him, just enjoying her beauty and their intimacy. If this didn't make them cum, that was completely fine. They would again, eventually. Many times.

"I like having you in the driver's seat, Casey," Monica told him. "Don't be shy. Take what you want, as long as you want."

"I'm, uh..." he grinned a bit sheepishly, "a little hungry."

Monica smiled broadly. "Dinner will be whenever we want it. Tori will go get it for us. And then you go right back to having me however you want me, alright, lover? Don't worry about taking too much time. I find sex much more enjoyable when there isn't any time limit."

He nodded. "Yeah, I can appreciate that." His eyes glanced around the room again, taking in his surroundings. It was then that he noticed there were no clocks. "And if we fall asleep?"

"Well, I'm not going to fall asleep with you fucking me," Monica chuckled, "but you let yourself relax and drift off whenever you want. I'll be here in the morning. Furthest away I'll be is the bath over there," she explained, gesturing to the master bathroom. "I want you to have all of me that you want, Casey. Have me until you're sated and you want something else, and don't worry about making me feel unwanted. I know better. I'm the one who set all this up."

"You know it might be awhile," Casey warned. "I'm crazy about you."

Tears shimmered up in her eyes. "I know. I'm in love with you," she said, leaning in to kiss him gently. He felt her cool tears against his cheek, and heard the emotion in her quiet voice. "I don't want to play games with you for now. I want you to have all of me you want, and then I want you to be a real dominant and have fun, okay?"

"No argument from me," Casey assured her.

"Your cock is so powerful. So strong. Hungry. It needs more women than just me. It needs to dominate. That's why I've got some girls here to share... and there'll be more before long. When you get used to it and you're in control, you'll go out and building your own harem, just like I've got my stable of studs. But for now I want you to share my women. I want you to get a feel for your dominance and how to claim women here, with them. In a safe, private environment, where you don't have to worry about rearranging their lives or covering things up from their friends and loved ones. You're going to have a huge harem, but for now, we start here with some girls who know what it means to be conquered.

"They know it's coming. They know they're going to be fucked and claimed, but they also know I'm still keeping them, too. They'll do anything you want them to, but right now that's because they know I'm okay with it. They know I'm okay with you dominating them, and so they'll give in... but nobody does that intentionally. You still have to claim them. It might be prearranged, but it's real and it's for keeps.

"I want them to be our girls. For good. To share. Okay?"

"How can I say no to that?"

"I don't see how you could," Monica smiled back at him.

"Still," Casey murmured, his lips coming down onto her nipple and kissing it softly, "there's no rush, right?" His mouth and tongue teased her, making her tremble with delight. "I don't know when I'll have had enough of you."

"You'll want something new eventually, just to stretch yourself out," Monica assured him, encouraging his kisses with a hand on the back of his head. "But we'll never really have enough of one another, Casey. Don't worry about that. Fuck every woman in the city and enjoy the hell out of it... we'll still want one another."

Their eyes settled in on one another as Casey gently bucked and rolled her in his lap, cradling her ass somewhat with his thighs. Monica settled into it, happy to let him fuck her like a champion enjoying his prize as long as he wanted.

Late in the morning, he awoke to a warm, affectionate mouth. In the first haze of waking, he didn't know whether he stirred first or if the mouth wrapped around his cock to rouse him, but he didn't mind. Casey reached down, found the head that serviced him and encouraged it with a gentle, soft push.

He didn't open his eyes. He wasn't sure, entirely, whose mouth it was his cock now occupied, but whoever serviced him knew better than to tease or caress him as he woke up. He wanted to be inside someone, to be taken in deeply, and this mouth offered just that. Casey wondered, absently, if that was Monica's hair he touched, or Tori's, or someone else's.

There was surely a voluptuous naked woman laying next to him. He could feel more than enough of her to know that. She draped herself along his side, her breasts pressing into him and his arm under her shoulders in a leisurely possessive hold. But it was the mouth sucking his cock that enthralled him.

He didn't know whose mouth it was. All he had to do to find out was open his eyes, or speak.

He did neither.

He could figure it out if he just thought about it hard enough. Tori had longer hair. Monica had more curves. He could make some educated guesses based on feel and the tone of breathing alone, but he just didn't care. He had a naked woman on his arm and another sucking his cock and he didn't even need to care who was who.

Casey's breathing deepened and quickened as his pleasure grew. Whoever she was, she was giving him a great time. The woman laying on his left stirred, let out a breath, and then began kissing and licking his neck. Everyone was awake now. No reason to hold still.

"Aw, fuck yes," he sighed, stretching out his legs and pressing his groin into the face of his eager vessel. He heard her exhale, felt it on himself, and didn't worry about her discomfort. He didn't push long, but it felt good to know that he could. She was certainly willing and welcome.

Lips and a tongue drifted up his neck. They nibbled on his ear. Traced along his jawline. He felt his companion's breath on his face and her breasts resting against him. So good.

He'd woken up to similar bliss yesterday, but this was somehow even better. His lusts seemed to know no bounds; he needed more pussy, more sucking, more surrender. Monica was right—feeling like things may never end made them even better.

His pleasure increased. He felt himself growing close to climax, trembling with anticipation and enjoying it enough that he was happy to let it linger and equally happy when he realized he'd crossed the point of no return. "Gnnhh. Mhhh," he grunted as he shot into the mouth of his gracious bedmate. She couldn't swallow it all immediately, but she gulped with thirst and diligence. Definitely not Monica. Still perfectly enjoyable.