Becoming Dominant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Casey wasn't the least bit shocked. It was the Army. Hurry up and wait.

"Goddamn, who's the hot blonde in the blue dress?" someone hissed.

"Where, man?"

"Third row. Looks like she's by herself. With the sunglasses."

"Oh, shit, is that Casey's mom?"

Casey sighed. He'd gotten this sort of thing in high school, too, but even in high school no one had ever been so crass about her. Yes, he knew his foster mother was pretty. He was not, however, so swept away as to drool over her. Nor were any other rational adults he had known, or even friends in high school. It was one thing to note that she was pretty. It was another to make a big deal out of it. Casey knew it was entirely about morons giving him a hard time rather than anything else.

He caught sight of her. She sat straight, hands folded on top of one leg crossed over the other, and waited. Her skirt, blouse and shimmering top were pretty, but certainly not racy. Maybe it was a little flattering, but then, everything was flattering on her. Whatever. So not a big deal.

He waited. She waited. Everyone waited, except the colonel and the other officers invited to speak. The ones who were not emotionally tone deaf kept their words very short, and indeed would likely have forgone the whole event entirely if it wouldn't have hammered their careers.

The actual call ending the ceremony slipped right past Casey. His mind had gone so far beyond whatever anyone was saying that he was surprised when people cheered and his company broke up into a rush to meet the crowd. There were babies there to be hugged. Tears to be shared. All of that stuff.

Monica stayed in the stands, letting the crowd rush by. Casey made his way over to her as she calmly walked down the steps. "Hey you," she smiled as they came within conversational distance, separated only by some railing that they both had to walk around.

"Sorry about all this," Casey said, smiling just as broadly.

"Oh, it's obviously not your fault. Are you done now? All done?"

"All done," he said, holding his hands out to his sides. "Already checked in all the gear I don't get to take home with me. Ready to walk out of here right now and never look back."

"Well. Gimme one more minute here at least," she said as she finally got to him. They threw their arms around one another, and were soon no less teary-eyed than anyone else. Monica was only a couple of inches shorter than Casey's six feet. "God, I'm so glad you're home."

"Me, too, Monica. Me, too."

"I just wish your parents were here for this."

He held her tighter. "Yeah," he sniffed. "Yeah."

She stepped back just a bit, wiping her eyes but still smiling. "They'd be proud of you, y'know. Really proud. Like I am."

"You always said this was a bad idea."

"No, I said you never had to do this and there were better things you could do," she corrected, thumping her fist against his shoulder. "I never blamed you for wanting to do this. I'm just glad you're done."

"Speaking of. Can we go?"

"Hell, yeah," Monica nodded. She took one of his hands to tug him off toward the parking lot. She caught the momentary odd look in his eye as she kept his hand. "I've been hit on twenty times already today," she said. "I don't care if people think I'm your parent or your girlfriend, I just want them to leave me alone for now."

Casey chuckled. He teased her about it on the way to the parking lot, but then stopped dead in his tracks when he caught sight of the limousine waiting for them. "Monica, you didn't," he said.

"Hey, you're riding off base. I can spring for a limo."

"You can afford this? You already had to fly up here from LA! I told you I could spring for your ticket."

Monica all but beamed with pride for a moment. She hugged him again, giving him a motherly kiss on the cheek. "That's nothing to worry about now. I told you. I'm doing great with money these days. C'mon."

Casey grunted, following Monica to the limousine. He was surprised to see the driver was a young woman, and a pretty one at that. Brunette. Green eyes. Nice smile. "Welcome home, Mister Barnes," she said pleasantly. "I'm Tori. Can I help you with your bags?"

"Um," he blinked, "I can just put them in the trunk myself."

"Very well," she said with a cheerful grin. She moved to the back of the car, threw open the trunk and then shut it after Casey had unloaded his multiple bags. Then she went to the door to hold it open for him.

"Wow. Um. Wow," he murmured once inside with Monica.

"You like?" Monica grinned.

"I like the driver," Casey admitted under his breath. He knew that Monica would understand he didn't mean anything by it. "She's pretty."

Monica's grin turned sly. "She'll be around for us all weekend."

Again, Casey was surprised. "You rented a limo for the whole weekend? Holy crap. How much does that cost?"

"Casey," she said, "don't worry about money. At all. I mean it. Things were rough before you enlisted, but we really don't have to sweat it now. Everything's fine. Anyway, I have a hotel room in the city and some of your civilian clothes waiting for you, just like you asked. So unless you're hungry, we can head straight there."

"No, I'm good," Casey said. "I'm ready to be an ordinary guy again."

Monica chuckled. "Fat chance of that."

* * *

She sat on the large, plush bed of her suite, listening for the shower to be cut off. Casey was shocked that she'd splurge like this. A luxury suite, a limo and the open-ended plane tickets home to LA for whenever he felt like getting on a plane again. Casey had been raised in a lower-middle class environment, first with his natural parents and then, when they died in his mid-teens, with Monica. That had been what his parents wanted all along. He never knew how much of their wealth they hid from him to make sure he grew up humble.

They had never spoiled him like this. Nor had they ever spoiled him the way Monica intended to as soon as he got out of the shower.

Monica stayed on the bed, fighting the urge to just walk right into the bathroom. She'd had to clamp down on her desires from the moment she left Dave and Gordon in the hotel that morning. Her temporary friends had taken the edge off of her actual wait, but once she had Casey in sight she felt herself burning inside. It was all she could do not to let it show too early.

She wanted to do this right. No inconveniences. No distractions. No time limits.

The shower came off. Monica's heart thudded in her chest. Her breath grew heavy. She hadn't felt like this in ages. It felt wonderful. In moments, it would feel even better.

The door to the bathroom cracked open. "Hey, so what happened with Mr. Stock Broker guy that you were gonna see while you were out here?" Casey asked. "Did you go out with him?"

"Yeah, but he turned out to be a total douchebag," Monica said. "The less said about him, the better."

"Gotcha," Casey replied. "Um. Did I leave my shirt out there? I swear I brought it in here with me."

Monica grinned. He had brought it in with him, only for Monica to swipe it away when he wasn't looking. "It's out here."

Casey opened the door. He came out in simple jeans and nothing else, inadvertently showing off a trim, fit chest sporting a couple of small scars. Monica's breath caught. Casey had never been much of an athlete, but the Army had been very good for him.

He was sweet. Humble. Smart. Kind. And no longer a kid.

She was done waiting.

"You sure?" he asked. "Where is...um...Monica?"

Casey turned to find Monica standing close to him. She looked him over with an admiring eye, placing her cool hand on his bare shoulder.

His eyes went wide. Casey all but froze. He didn't feel fear, except that suddenly he just didn't want Monica to stop looking at him like that. Or to stop touching him. For the first time ever, Casey's thoughts of Monica were not purely platonic.

"You're a man now. A really good man." She moved in closer, hugging him gently. She put a soft kiss on his neck. "So much like your father."

His eyes closed for a moment. He thought of his parents, and how crushing it had been to lose them, and how Monica had certainly shared that loss. They had all been very close. They were Monica's best friends. There was no question that she would take Casey in.

He felt her lips upon his collarbone, once again in a less than motherly manner. His eyes opened, locking with hers, and seeing emotions he'd never seen there before. Monica took his hand, stepping backward and leading him along with her. She didn't stop until she was at the foot of the bed.

His body trembled. His breath deepened. Casey wanted a moment to adjust his pants, to turn his now rock-hard cock in some more comfortable direction, but he didn't want Monica to notice. He felt himself grow nervous, but recognized it as the sort of nervousness one feels when about to get something one dearly wants.

It was then that it truly hit him how beautiful Monica was. As if he'd either been taught or conditioned not to notice, and now someone had said the magic word. Monica was painfully sexy. Intimidating. She was the kind of hot so intense that many men wouldn't approach her because they didn't think they could make the grade.

She reached out to him, touching his chest with her hands. She seemed to like what she felt. He was dumbfounded, but thrilled as his foster mother's touch slid down his chest and stomach.

His foster mother. "Monica?" he managed to ask. He felt good, but also like he was about to explode.

"It's okay, Casey," she said in an equally soft tone. "You know what we want."

They stared a moment longer. He didn't, in fact, know what she meant...except part of him did. He got down on one knee, and then the other, never actually thinking about what he was doing. Monica stepped closer, putting her hands on his shoulders. Casey touched her shapely, bare legs, sliding upward and loving the way she felt like nothing he'd ever touched before as his hands went up under her skirt.

"You're my man tonight, Casey," Monica said softly.

He touched her panties. They were silk and small and they came off her hips and down her legs in one more moment that changed his life irreversibly. She stepped out of her panties, and as he looked up at her, she said quietly, "Smell them."

He did. He put his foster mother's damp panties up to his nose and inhaled deeply and was absolutely intoxicated. Then he looked up at her, and she said, "Get this skirt off me."

The zipper was on one side. It was subtle, perfectly concealed, and it went all the way down. Casey peeled the skirt off of her, revealing the smooth, exquisite skin of her hips and her crotch and the thick but well-groomed landing strip of pussy at the center. It took his breath away.

Monica gently put one of her hands on his head. The soft pressure told him exactly where to go. He leaned in, his body alive with excitement and his pulse racing as he brought his mouth to his foster mother's cunt and took his first, long lick. She wasn't the first woman he'd ever gone down on, but in many ways this was all so new. No woman had ever tasted or smelled so good.

Monica shuddered, but not as much as he did. Casey drug his gentle tongue across her lips. "Yes," she whispered, "soft. Nice and soft. Oh. You won't have to be soft for long." His eyes looked up at hers to find a mixture of pride and abject lust in her expression. He licked again, softly this time, and then again, and her eyes rolled back. She closed her fingers around his hair but didn't do anything to push or pull his head from where it was.

Casey stayed on his knees, licking and eating out the woman who had been his only family for almost ten years. Her breathing became heavy and she began to let out moans of approval which meant the world to him as he continued exploring, long strokes interrupted by brief penetrations between her lips and swirls around her clit.

So was Monica. "Oh, fuck me, baby, so good...so good...yeah..."

His hands slid up the back of her legs, grabbing her ass while he made out with her pussy. He got much more intense, but Monica seemed totally fine with the shift, indeed encouraging it with whimpers and squeezing hands. Soon, she was pushing her cunt right at his mouth just as much as needfully as he buried his head between her legs, and she gave out short gasps of approval and pleasure.

Then she got wetter. Much, much wetter. "Oh!" she cried out, shaking in his grasp as delicious juices began to pour from her pussy. Casey swallowed instinctively and eagerly. "Oh! Oh! Fuck! Oooohhhhh!" He drank and drank as she came and came.

When her spasms subsided, she let out a moan of joy and approval. Her hand on his scalp loosened, and she turned and fell back onto the bed. "Get out of those pants, lover," she grinned lustily. She pulled her top off as he stood, revealing a lacy black bra that held breasts of perfect, wonderful size.

He didn't question. He didn't want this to stop. Casey pulled off his jeans, revealing his cock to his wanton partner. Her grin became a broad, beaming smile, and as she reached forth and took hold of him, he thought he would explode. Then he realized that his cock, though never what anyone would call below average, had never been so big before.

"Don't come," she warned softly, confidently, as if that was all she had to say. "Don't come until I've come for this monster." She winked at him, stroking Casey to pleasure way better than any orgasm he'd ever had. The drop or two of pre-come at his head soon began to double, and then again.

"Monica," Casey managed, gasping with pleasure, "I don't know if I can hold back."

"You will, don't worry," she smiled, leaning forward to drag her tongue from the base of his shaft all the way to the top and then all around and over the head. She shivered as she licked all that pre-come from his dick. "And then you're gonna come for me all night, baby. Just trust me. Trust me...and fuck me," she winked at him, right before her mouth slid down his shaft.

She sucked Casey right down, tongue swirling and enveloping so much of him that it seemed to defy physics. Casey felt the back of her throat on his cock before she slid back, and then again, and then again. She went a little shallower after that, but she took Casey's hands and placed them on her head before she closed her eyes. The pleasure was too much to deny. He selfishly fucked her mouth. She made noises of either approval or enjoyment or something. He didn't know which. He didn't care. Casey fucked her mouth.

It didn't last long. She put her hands around his groin, pushed just a bit back, and he let her go. She looked up smiling. "Later for that," she winked again. "Lots of that." Monica slid back on the bed, staring up at him as she effortlessly undid the front clasp on her bra and pulled it free. She hardly needed it for those perfect, full breasts. The bra was just there for accessory, not support. Once again, Casey was in awe.

"It's our first time, Casey," Monica said softly. One of her feet slid up along his leg to his hip. Her legs spread out, once more allowing him the wonderful scent of her cunt. "Don't worry about anything. Don't worry about pleasing me. We're both gonna have a good time. Just fuck me, Casey."

He put one knee up on the bed, then another. Nothing had ever been so welcoming as the sight of Monica's naked, spread legs and the beauty in between. Casey crawled over on top of her and kissed her, forgetting entirely that his mouth was full of her juices, but she eagerly and warmly accepted. Monica wrapped one arm around him, slid the other down his side until she had his cock in hand. She guided the head along the folds of her pussy.

"Feel that?" she whispered hotly. She looked up at Casey with sparkling eyes. "Feel that pussy? It needs you, baby. Take me. Take me," she repeated softly, and as if he needed the encouragement, she pulled the head between her lips.

He was harder than he had ever been. He felt like he was made to do this. Casey's body was electrified with pleasure as he sank his cock into her, inch after silky-wet inch, hearing her moan with joy all the while. Her hands clutched at Casey's ass and pulled him closer, burying his cock inside her. "Oh, Casey," she called out brazenly, "I've wanted this so bad. Fuck me. Oh, God, fuck me!"

Again, Casey hardly needed encouragement. He gave her exactly what she wanted. As before, he was afraid he would come the entire time and blow everything right there, but it didn't happen. Rapture built, but it didn't matter how hard or how selfishly Casey fucked her. He went at Monica like he was entitled to her, like that pussy was meant to be his, but something in him soared with the idea that things were exactly the opposite.

Casey fucked her because he belonged to her and she wanted it. He belonged to her, and he loved her for it, and he wanted more than anything to please her. She wanted to be fucked.

He gave her all he had. The rewards were amazing. Monica's breathing and moaning encouraged Casey more and more, while the feel of her body underneath his revealed to him the real meaning of luxury. Her tits were crushed against his chest and her legs wrapped around his hips as he plundered her cunt, thrusting with wild abandon until he heard her scream and felt her cunt tighten around his relentless cock.

More juices came from her, squirting out all over his cock and groin and out between them onto the bed and the floor. "Aaaaah! Aaaaah!" she cried, but did nothing to indicate that he should slow down. Eventually the spasms ceased and the flow abated, but she never released him. "More," she gasped, "Oh, fuck, more."

He wanted more, too. Casey still hadn't come. If he never did, if somehow it didn't work that way and all he got was maddening pleasure but no release, he'd have been fine with it. Casey kept fucking her, not even questioning his stamina let alone the wrongness of it all. It all felt too good. She was there to be split wide open on his cock, and he was there to make it happen.

Their lips found each other and began kissing. Casey's tongue invaded Monica's mouth as surely as it had invaded her pussy earlier. The kiss felt so good, interrupted though it was by constant grunts and gasps, but they both wanted it desperately. Kissing her excited him even more. Casey made out with his foster mother, fucking her for all he was worth, and soon that cunt grew tighter again.

This time, Casey realized, he would go, too. His cock and balls were practically trembling even as he kept plowing her. When he blew, there was genuine, awesome pressure to it. Casey felt himself throb as he pumped come into Monica, setting off her own liquid, spurting meltdown as they gasped together. No hesitation. No remorse. Casey injected her with hot come and she loved it and so did he.

It abated, again, and for the first time since they began they had some semblance of control of themselves. Monica's embrace became gentle and sensuous, whispering erotically soothing nothings to him while her nails traced all over his body and she trailed kisses along his neck and shoulders.

"Thank you, baby," she whispered.

Casey still had her impaled. He realized, pulling out only slightly, that he wanted more. Casey sank back into her, eliciting a shameless grin from his adoring mentor in this pleasure. "Told you," she said. "You're gonna come for me all night long."

Though he'd only been laid a few times by a couple of girls, Casey naturally knew how odd this was. Guys don't normally come and fuck and come again without a break. It was unreal. "Monica?" he began, but she put a finger over his lips.

"Everything's fine," she said, then kissed him as a lover. "This is a good thing, baby. You'll see. Just trust me and enjoy it. I've wanted this so much, and now you're mine." Monica pulled his face closer and kissed him again, and once again he was lost within her.