Becoming Dominant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me up," Monica instructed, with a grin that indicated there was a lot more in store. Casey withdrew from her pussy with resultant spilling that only made her laugh. "Sit up," she said then, sliding off the bed and onto her knees between his legs.

"I want you to know how okay this is," she winked. Her hands were already on his cock. She kissed it, shaft to head once again, slurping up all the wetness that was on it. As her face pulled away to look at Casey's, very faint lines of their juices trailed from her lips to his dick. "Like I said before, don't hold back." Then her tongue descended down on his cock, wrapping around it once before her lips came down around the head and enveloped it once more. It was every bit as wonderful as before, but this time she kept her eyes on him.

Casey's hands came gently to the sides of her head. She made an "mm-hmm" noise but kept sucking, going at it with even more energy than he thought to encourage. The woman who had gone to such effort to teach Casey to always respect women made a fuck-hole out of her mouth for him.

Casey moaned uncontrollably. The sight of her being such a whore for him, the feeling of her devouring his cock, letting him set a pace and then going beyond it for his pleasure all made it almost surreal. Casey's senses didn't lie to him, though. They were simply overloaded.

He didn't tell her when he was about to come because he didn't know. Casey was once again in a state where he felt like he could come any second. When he finally did get a hint from that delicious trembling in his balls and his cock, it all felt so good that he couldn't form words. Instead Casey just watched as his cock erupted in Monica's mouth. There was so much that she couldn't keep it all in, but she made a good effort at it at first.

Then she pulled free, smiling, pumping him and letting him come all over his foster mother's face, her neck, and her glorious tits. Five or six gushes later, Casey was still coming, but at that point Monica took him into her mouth again and greedily swallowed everything that remained.

Utterly defiled and obviously happy about it, Monica rose, semen running down her chest and hanging off her chin. More come still ran down her legs, a mixture of her juices and Casey's. She looked nothing if not triumphant.

Monica gently pushed Casey onto his back and straddled him on the bed. "You're my Casey," she said, grinning shamelessly. "You get more of me than any other man." Her pussy glided across his dick—which was still, amazingly, raging hard and dying for more—and then she worked herself down onto it with a loud moan.

"Oh fuck," she moaned aloud, rocking back and forth on Casey's cock. "So much better than anyone." Casey's hands were at her thighs. He gazed up at her come-soaked beauty in amazement. When Monica's eyes opened and she saw the look on his face, she giggled. "Don't be shy, Casey," she grinned. "Not now. Don't hold back."

Casey's hands drifted up onto her hips, which rocked back and forth to pump his cock deeper into her. Her grin was ever inviting, and when Casey's hands reached up to her wet, perfect tits, her expression became both lustful and serene. "That's it," she sighed, "touch me everywhere. Don't be shy. Don't be shy at all. Not anymore."

"Are we...are we going to keep doing this?" he asked.

"Yes, Casey," she whispered. "If that's what you want. I'll give you that choice. Unless you want to stop...if you think you can stop," she smirked.

"No," he said, still cupping and toying with her tits. "I meant tomorrow. The next day."

"I know. We'll talk about that in the morning," she nodded. "We'll...we'll talk." She paused to throw her head back in pleasure as she rocked back and forth on him. Monica let one of her hands drift to her clit, rubbing herself to additional joy. "Ohh, Casey...just give me tonight."

* * *

Casey awoke lying naked under a sheet. He was roused by the feeling of Monica sitting down next to him on the bed, wrapped in a bathrobe. She was all cleaned up...but it had happened. It sure as hell wasn't a dream.

Monica and Casey had fucked themselves senseless very late into the night. Only a couple of hours ago now. He woke up still feeling a tremendous afterglow, which was almost immediately contrasted by guilt.

"We have to talk, Casey," Monica said gently.

"Yeah," he sighed. He wasn't on the verge of tears, but an emotional shakiness quickly grew on him. "I'm so sorry."

"Why?" she asked calmly.

"It was...that was so wrong!"

"Why?"

"You're my...you're practically my mother!"

"No, I'm not. I'm not your mother. I haven't even really stood in for her for over four years. I'm a consenting adult," she said calmly. "This is...inappropriate by a lot of standards, sure, but we're consenting adults and I don't care. It is most certainly not incest. We're not breeding, either. There will never be a baby. And I'm the one who initiated it. You're an adult now, Casey. You were long before last night, really, otherwise the thought would never have entered my mind. Well, okay," she admitted, "I've waited for this day a long time, but it's not like there was any problem with self-control. I didn't start feeling any attraction to you until you were clearly an adult. Emotionally and legally.

"If anything, I'm the one who should apologize, because I'm the one who decided this would happen."

"You don't...no," Casey shook his head. "Don't apologize. It was both of us."

"I was in complete control the entire time, Casey," Monica said levelly. "Every time you fucked my mouth, I was in control. Every time I screamed and begged like a whore, I was in control. Even when I let you set the pace and take my lead, I really did let myself go, but that was only because I could."

Casey frowned. "I don't understand what you're saying."

"I know. But you need to understand before I go any farther with this conversation that you have no reason at all to feel guilty or bad." She had that serious look on her face, the one she saved for those really serious parental-figure talks. They hadn't had one of those in years. "Last night was one of the most wonderful nights of my life, Casey—and believe me, I've had many more good nights than bad. You don't even know. The bar's pretty high for me. But I'd do last night over a million times if I could." She reached out to find his hand. "I love you, Casey." It wasn't a statement of mushiness. She was still very serious.

"I love you, too...Monica."

"No guilt?"

Casey nodded. "Okay."

"I need to know if you want more, Casey. I want to know if you want to keep making love with me."

Casey's heart was already pounding hard enough before she said that. There was no return to the previous impression of his foster mother as being pretty but not sexual. Monica now defined sex in all its unreal glory for him. Wearing nothing but a bathrobe, no make-up, and a serious expression, she was still hotter than anyone else he'd ever met or even seen on television.

"I'm going to keep fucking other men," she said gently yet firmly. "I love fucking other men. I never told you this, actually, but I'm bisexual. I sleep with women, too. Sometimes more than one of each at a time. I have sex all the time, and I love it, and I don't feel any guilt."

He swallowed. Casey had no problem with anyone being bi. He had known for years that she was sexually active, and he didn't judge. Hell, Casey had certainly wished he'd been more active! Still, confronted with this blunt admission of her promiscuity, he only nodded.

"I'm safe, by the way. Don't worry about that. You and I don't need condoms. Just discretion."

"Okay," Casey nodded.

She took a deep breath. "There's more," she said. Casey had a feeling she'd say that, so he wasn't terribly shocked. "Casey, you and I are both very special. That wasn't normal sex last night. You know that, right?"

"That was a lot more than just first-time excitement, wasn't it?"

"Yeah, it was," she smiled gently, "although the fact that it was our first time helped some. Like I said. I'd do it over and over again if I could." She squeezed his hand. "So here's the deal. If you want to keep this up, you have to agree to some serious conditions. I have to tell you a lot of very, very deep secrets, and you may be uncomfortable with some of them...at least for a bit. I really think you'll love it in the end. I know I do. But if you want a normal life, we can forget about all this and just go on. I can make that happen, Casey. Believe me, I can do that.

"Or...you can swear you'll obey me. I'll be good to you, but for the next year, you've got to do everything I say and you have to accept that your first loyalty is to me above all else. Literally."

His eyes went wide. "What's...what are you going to want from me?"

She shrugged. "Love and sex, mostly. A lot like tonight. Sex when I want it, and usually sex when you want it, too. But I get off on being dominant, and sometimes I've got a little bit of a cruel streak, and I won't be able to resist indulging in that with you.

"I won't ask you to hurt anyone. Nothing criminal. Nothing scat, none of that furry stuff, and...okay, tell me straight, do you like guys at all? No? Okay. I promise not to demand anything sexual with other men," she shrugged. "It wouldn't be any fun if you weren't turned on by it, anyway. And as much as I might like exercising control, I'm not interested in humiliating you. I want the opposite of that. I want you to be you. But I'll tell you up front that I'm going to be very selfish sometimes."

Casey wondered how many times Monica was going to blow him away with her frank language.

"I'm going to run your life like I never have before, at least for the next year or so. I don't plan on being a bitch, but you've got to be ready to give in to me on everything. You have to be ready to give up all your plans for college, for hanging out with your friends, even what you watch on television or who you talk to on the internet. And you have to do that faithfully. No looking for ways around my rules. No privacy whatsoever. You've got to devote yourself to me. I'm not saying that you won't see friends or go out, but again, you have to be ready to obey like you like it.

"Mostly, though, you're going to really enjoy it. I love you. I want you to be happy. I think even at my most selfish you're still going to have a great time. I haven't begun to spoil you yet, Casey. I just want you to know that the changes will be really drastic." She took another deep breath. "And the payoff is...well, if you trust me. If you obey me, much more faithfully than you ever have...last night will have been just the beginning. And there's more in store than just sex with me. The rewards will be unbelievable."

"Like what?"

She shook her head. "I can't explain it unless you agree. If you don't, that's fine. I still love you, Casey, and I mean that. I always will. Sex doesn't make any difference in that. But if you want to lead a normal life, I completely understand, and believe me, I'll make sure that you're happy. I'll always take care of you."

With that, Monica fell silent. Casey couldn't read through her poker face. He couldn't tell if this was some sort of bizarre test or something. All he knew was that having tasted what he just had, he had to have more...and that he really did trust her with everything.

"Are you going to be serious like this all the time?" Casey asked tentatively. "Or are you going to act normal again? Because you seem really distant right now."

That broke through. She smiled a little and squeezed my hand again. "I love you so much, Casey," she said. "You really are a good guy. And that's why I'm willing to do this. Yes, baby. I'm going to be myself. We're still going to smile and laugh and you're still gonna be my Casey and I'm still gonna be Monica. I want you to obey, but I want you to be a man, not a slave. But you're gonna learn that there's way more to me and to you than you ever imagined."

"What happens after the year is over?" Casey asked.

"In some ways, we will probably both feel like it'll never really be over. This will create a whole new level of emotional bonds—bonds of love, but still. Anyway, after a year, you'll be free again. Make all your own decisions." She paused. "Or you can promise to give me another year, if you want. Which you very well might," she said, and this time she allowed him a little grin again. "Like I said, I think you won't regret it, but giving up all your freedom for a year is a serious thing. You don't get to cry foul."

"After a year...if I don't promise to do it all again...will we still be able to sleep together?"

"Yes," she said, smiling more. "If you agree, then we can keep sleeping together, no matter what. I wouldn't want to give that up, either."

Casey thought about it. After last night, he didn't doubt a single thing Monica said. She had always played things straight with him—well, he hadn't known she dug women, but she had to know that wouldn't bother him. And now they were intimate. Very intimate.

He didn't want to let that go.

"I'll do it," Casey nodded.

"There's no turning back," she warned.

"From last night?" he grinned. "I hope not."

"Get out of the bed," she said. Casey obeyed, and she noted that he was already rock-hard again. Monica casually threw off her robe, revealing her naked beauty once more. She pointed to the floor in front of her. "Get on your knees, Casey," she told him gently, but in a tone that expected obedience.

A shiver ran through him. He obeyed.

"Lick me," she said softly. "Serve me. You have to give yourself to me, Casey. Lick me like you're mine, and...ooohhh," she breathed. It wasn't like she had to tell him twice. "I like instant obedience. Casey...you've got to make youself mine here...open yourself to that. Be mine. Feel it. You're...on your knees...serving me...naked...make this who you are, Casey...I love you, I want you...you have to be mine...mine...ooohhh, yessss..."

Casey felt it. It wasn't as if he didn't love her and want to make her happy before, but every moment that he tasted her reinforced everything. He wanted to please her. He wanted to make her happy. He felt it in his balls and in his bones. He would obey. He would be faithful.

It wasn't long before she started coming, raining sweet nectar down into his mouth again. Casey drank from his foster mother and...mistress? Lover? Whatever. Monica was in charge. She sealed the deal with her juices, and he signed by swallowing.

Casey remained on his knees swallowing her for several minutes. She came and came and came. When she finally settled down, quivering less but leaning on his shoulders, Monica pulled away and gestured for him to get back on the bed, sitting upright against the pillows. He obeyed. She slid up on top of him, lowering her silky wet snatch down onto his upright cock. She kissed him, then straightened upright. "Suck on my breasts, honey," Monica said. One hand gently ran through his very short hair, guiding him to place his mouth upon her breast. It took a bit of bending, but it wasn't uncomfortable given the way she rode him.

"Harder," she whispered, and as she demanded, he sucked harder. "Mmmore," she moaned, and he obeyed. "Bite down just a little...gently...just...ah! Yes! Aaaah!" Monica sighed.

Casey tasted milk. As with everything else about her, it was incredible. All he could think was that if this was her idea of total obedience, he had just made the best decision of his entire life.

"Just swallow, lover," Monica said, still running fingers through his scalp. All the stern poker-face walls were down. She was nothing but gentle and affectionate. Monica rode his cock while he drank from her breast, and she spoke in soothing tones. She was his nurturing mother, his intimate lover, and his wanton mistress all at once.

"Now listen," she whispered. "Make yourself vulnerable to me, Casey. You're mine now. Embrace it. And just listen...

"We're different from other people. You and I. Your mother was like us, and her father and his mother before him. It comes down only in a few direct family lines..." She drifted off for a few pleasant moans as he continued sucking at her breast and gently fucking her. "The best...way to describe it is that we're dominant. We're healthier than other people. We'll live longer. You don't know this, but...I'm three times as old as I've always told you."

Casey would've thought that his cock and his mouth and the rest of him weren't doing anything for her given the way she went on with her explanation, were it not for her voice and her body language. Monica reveled in absolute, complete erotic bliss. Her words came out slowly, her tones were still sexually charged. She sometimes paused. Her voice occasionally wavered. But she continued on, and Casey sucked and slowly fucked and listened obediently.

"Nobody knows if it's magic, or if we're psychic, or if it's just some genetic quirk. There are other dominants out there, but not many. Maybe...a couple dozen families in the world. And they don't rule the world. It's not like that. We have to be subtle. Quiet. Most of us are pretty benevolent. The nastier ones have to be dealt with before they cause real problems. That's why your parents and I tried so hard to raise you to be a good person, Casey."

"Most of this comes through sex. You'll be able to have any woman you want, Casey. It just depends on your attraction and your whim. If you...oh...if you see someone you want, you can have her. She'll want you if you want her. Just...don't...adults only, lover. That's my rule. Adults only. But beyond that, the sky's the limit.

"And you're...mhfhh...you're gonna be super horny for awhile. You're gonna be obsessed with pussy for the foreseeable future, honey. Years. That's just how it is when you come into your dominance. And I have to help you adjust, which is why you have to obey me...and even when you calm down, you're still gonna constantly want sex. Like me. It's just how we are."

Eventually, the milk stopped coming from her breast. Monica pushed him down onto his back while she continued to ride him. Her lips crushed against Casey's in a long, rough kiss before she let up again.

"Do you like that, Casey?" she asked. There was heavy lust in her voice. "Do you like knowing you're gonna be able to shove your big cock into any woman you want?"

"Yes," Casey grunted. "Hell yes."

"They're gonna want it, too," she breathed. "You can have as many as you want. I've got dozens. They don't get jealous if you don't let them. All you have to do is lay down the law and they'll be happy...oh...happy little cunts...mmmhhh."

He blinked, and she flashed an animalistic grin. "Yeah, that's right," she said. "Cunts. Sluts. You have to think of it like that," Monica breathed.

His hands were on her hips. Casey fucked her at the pace she dictated, but he did all he could to go deep. This all got him even more turned on. "You always said not to be like that," he huffed. "Show...respect."

"Uh-huh," Monica nodded. "And I meant it. For lots of reasons. I want you to be a good person, Casey. You don't have to treat women like they're worthless. I really hope you never do. And part of really savoring your dominance is in knowing the people who submit to you aren't beneath you. A conquest means more if you don't look down on them.

"Confidence alone can make you as irresistible as any ordinary man. People will defer to you. Not just women. Men, too. But since your tastes run only to women, it's much more powerful with them. Much more natural. You can practically have all the pussy you want without even thinking about it, Casey. They'll know it. They'll just know it, like an instinct. Women will know they'll never have anything as good as you. And I'll teach you to make sure they aren't hurt when you move on. Love 'em and leave 'em, or love 'em and keep 'em, and you'll never have to feel bad either way.