Becoming Elizabeth Ch. 05

Story Info
Back home, discovered at work.
3.2k words
4.5
45.4k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Some of the sexual behavior chronicled here is patently unsafe. I really hope that the story makes your dick hard (or pussy wet, for my gentle female readers), but use some sanity when you're out in real life.

As usual, there's truth mixed with fiction, but mostly fiction. And much thanks to Leopold for editing!

Chapter 5: Back Home

The next morning, we were ready to head back home. It had been a long weekend of self-discovery and a drastic change in our relationship. I discovered that I truly enjoyed sex with men, and Debby had become more dominant and aggressive.

Debby allowed me to dress in my male clothes for the trip, except for panties, and she even let me drive. I thought that perhaps she had relaxed a bit about the whole Jack/Elizabeth thing. However, after we had packed up the car and locked up the beach house, she looked at me critically and said, "Those clothes don't really become you, Elizabeth."

There was silence the first part of the drive home. I was lost in my thoughts, wondering how life was going to be when we got back. Debby was in a thoughtful mood also, but I couldn't glean her thoughts from the expression on her face.

We had just entered Atascosa County when I felt her hand on my thigh. I glanced over to her, but she was watching the scenery go past. I reached down and squeezed her hand, then brought it up to my lips and kissed it. She turned to me and smiled, then leaned up against me. She was almost the old Debby.

Her hand went back to my thigh as I put my arm around her, driving with one hand. She started stroking my leg, then her hand went to my crotch. She started gently squeezing my dick through my panties.

"Poor baby," she said, "you didn't get off much this weekend, did you?"

"No, not really," I said, thinking that I had taken more loads of men's cum than I had produced.

Her fingers found my zipper and pulled it down, then fished my hardening dick from my panties. Surprised, I shifted a bit to give her better access. Her head dropped down and she engulfed my dick with her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmm," she groaned as her mouth backed off my shaft, leaving only the head between her lips. Her tongue swirled around it, driving me crazy. My free hand rubbed her back, then slid up to her neck. I was feeling very needy, and one of her incredible blowjobs would fill that need nicely.

She sucked my cock as I drove, and it was difficult to maintain my concentration on the road with her mouth doing such wonderful things to me. I could tell she was getting turned on by her moans and groans.

She was sucking hard, trying to pull the cum from my balls into her mouth. Her hand tried to get to my balls, but they were firmly tucked into my panties and she couldn't get at them. Instead, she grabbed my shaft and started stroking it in rhythm with her sucking.

It was too much. My cock erupted in her mouth. I hadn't gotten off recently, so it felt like I was pumping gallons of cum into her mouth. She choked, recovered, then slowed her sucking as my throbbing cock slowed and stopped.

She pulled her mouth off me, then moved up to kiss me. With my head almost sideways, my eyes on the road, our lips met and she pushed my cum from her mouth to mine. Without even thinking about it, I accepted it and swallowed the entire load.

She broke the kiss then kissed my cheek, leaving a wet sticky spot of cum on it. She helped me tuck myself back into my panties, then snuggled up against me.

"Feel better?" she asked.

"Yeah," I grinned. "I love you."

"I love you too, sweetie," she replied, pulling my arm around her again. We stayed that way until we pulled into the our driveway.

After we had unpacked the car, Debby told me to get dressed. Confused, I said, "But I am dressed."

She gave me an exasperated look. "Get out of those horrid clothes and get into something sexy," she commanded.

"Do I have to?" I said, whining just a little bit. "I kind of thought Elizabeth could take a break for a while."

"Yes, you have to," she said firmly. " Elizabeth is here to stay."

Reluctantly, I put on the nightgown that I had worn before. Debby smiled at me and told me how cute I was in it, then led me to the bedroom. She stripped and lay on her back on the bed, her legs spread.

"Be a good girl and make me cum," she said.

I knew she wanted her pussy licked, and I quickly crawled between her legs. Her aroma was heady...she'd gotten turned on and wet in the car when she was sucking my dick, and, as my tongue found her pussy lips, I felt that she was still wet.

"Mmmmm, I love your tongue on my pussy, Liz," she murmured as I slid my tongue up and down her slit. I circled her clit, and her hands shot out and grabbed my head, crushing my lips against her pussy.

"Ahhhhhh, yesssssss," she groaned, her hips bucking up and down, smearing her juicy pussy against my face. My hands went around her thighs as my dick throbbed against the bed.

"Yesss...Yesssss...YESSS!" she screamed, as her pussy convulsed against my mouth. Her hot juices flowed across my face, into my mouth, and dripped down my chin.

She slowly released me, and I quickly climbed on top of her before she could object. My dick was raging hard and I wanted to bury it in her pussy.

"Liz!" she exclaimed as my dick slid deep into her pussy. I ignored her, slamming my dick into her again and again. Her legs went around me and her hands slid between us, her fingers finding my nipples and pinching them hard. I suddenly understood why she liked her nipples abused when she was horny...it felt fantastic.

I didn't last long, between the urgent lust that was built up in me and her treatment of my nipples. I pushed myself into her deep, straining hard against her, as my dick unloaded shot after shot of heavy, thick cum. It felt like my dick would explode if I came any harder.

I slowly rolled off and laid in a gasping heap next to her. My hand reached out and grabbed a handful of ample tit. "Still want Elizabeth now?" I croaked. I was a bit smug, since I knew she loved having my dick in her.

"Yes," she said, firmly. "I love your big clit inside me, but it's still ELIZABETH 'S clit."

I deflated, understanding how determined she was. Jack is dead, long live Elizabeth , I thought. She sat up and looked down at me.

"I love you," she said, "and I hope you know that I love you despite everything you might be thinking. I love you as Elizabeth , too. I've never felt so excited as I do when I see you in a slinky dress or a nightie. I loved watching you take Jeff's cock in your mouth and your ass. I know you loved it too."

Slowly, I nodded. "I did, but I didn't expect all this."

She patted my chest. "I didn't either. I didn't realize how hot it was, you being a woman. And a cock-hungry woman at that."

She leaned over and kissed me. "You promised to be Elizabeth whenever I told you. Well, I'm telling you that I want Elizabeth full time. The only time I want to see you in men's clothes is when you go to work, but, as soon as you get home, you'll change."

"What about..." I started, but she cut me off.

"I'll tell you what to wear, if a situation comes up and you're unsure," she said.

We spent an hour laying out some ground rules, but every time I objected to something or tried to reassert my masculinity, she steam-rolled over me. The end agreement was everything she wanted, and little of what I wanted.

As if to prove her point, she got up and went to the closet. I watched silently, as she took all of my male clothes except two sets of work clothes and piled them on the floor. My underwear drawer was next. Socks, jeans, t-shirts followed. As I watched, she got several garbage bags and stuffed all of my clothes in them.

"Get dressed," she said. "We're going shopping."

"As Jack or Elizabeth?" I asked, really worried she'd say " Elizabeth ."

"Jack, since you don't have any Elizabeth clothes that are suitable," she said. I put on the clothes I had driven home wearing.

We spent over five hundred dollars buying me clothes and jewelry at the mall. She was brazen about things, daring anyone to say anything when she held clothing against me. I almost rebelled when she handed several items to me and told me to try them on, but a quick slap on my ass (in front of a red-faced, shocked saleslady) reminded me of who was in charge.

The ultimate humiliation was when we stopped at a kiosk on the way out, and she had my ears pierced. She selected studs with little hearts on them for me.

The next morning, she laid out my clothes for me. On top of my slacks and polo shirt was a lacy set of panties. I got dressed, kissed her, and went to work.

She'd been firm about leaving the earrings in. Luckily, they were gold and small, and only noticeable if someone got close. My cubicle at work was towards the back of the office and I quickly walked to it, avoiding anyone. Nobody seemed to notice.

The day went pretty well. There were only two people working on the project I was on: Me, and my immediate supervisor, Mike. Mike was an aging bearded hippy in his mid 50's, and what hair he had left on his balding head was pulled back into a pony tail. He was prone to say whatever popped into his head, and his irreverent remarks about anything and everything caused problems with the management. The company kept him because he was a remarkable engineer, but he got assigned long-term projects that didn't require him to interact with anyone, especially clients. His manner probably explained why he was still single, too.

The situation was perfect for me. As the sole person working directly for Mike, I didn't have to interact with anyone else. I finished my day, and left the office as quickly as I'd entered. When I got home, Debby had an outfit ready for me, and I changed back into Elizabeth .

Several days went by, and I was becoming more comfortable wearing the panties and the earrings at work. Then, I got caught. About mid-afternoon one day, I knocked my pen off my desk and it rolled back under it. Bending over, I tried to grab it, but it was just out of reach. I pushed my chair back, and got down on my hands and knees. As I grabbed it, I heard Mike's voice behind me.

"Jack....are you wearing PANTIES?" he said. I realized that in the position I was in, my pants were tight against my ass, outlining the panties perfectly. I stood up, banging my head on the bottom of the desk in the process, and turned around red-faced.

He peered closer at me. "Earrings, too? Wow."

"Keep your voice down," I said. "Nobody needs to know."

"Sure, dudette," he laughed. "Hey, live and let live is what I say. It is kinda hot, tho."

I did a double-take. I expected ridicule, but when I glanced down at his crotch, I saw that he was getting hard.

"Can we just keep this to ourselves?" I pleaded.

"No problem, mum's the word," he said, smiling. "Are you into dick, too?"

Dammit, he was too loud. "Can we talk about this somewhere else?" I asked.

"I was thinking the same thing," he said, leering at me. "Why don't we knock off early and go have a beer?"

"Ok," I replied quickly. Anything to shut him up.

I shut everything down in my cubicle and followed him out. We got in his car and he drove off. He didn't say anything on the drive, and I kept quiet myself. I was still in shock over being discovered, and my heart was racing.

He surprised me by heading to his home instead of a bar. I followed him into his house.

Plopping down on the couch, he patted the spot next to him. As I sat down, he said, "So, what's up with the girly stuff?"

I explained the whole situation....how it all started with a desire to see Debby with another woman, our agreement that she'd see me with another man before I got to see her with another woman, the trip to Rockport, the clothes, how Debby had gotten very dominant, how Elizabeth was born.

He sat back and smiled at me. "So, you ARE into dick, then."

I nodded, my face red.

"I want to see them," he said, grabbing his dick through his pants and stroking it.

"See what?" I asked, confused.

"The panties," he replied.

I stood up, unbuckled my belt, and dropped my pants just a bit. Only a peek of the very pink panties with red lace trim was showing.

"All of them," he said, grabbing my pants and pulling them down to my ankles.

"What the hell," I thought. I kicked off my shoes, socks, and pants, then pulled my shirt off. I stood before him wearing only the panties and the earrings. Jack had disappeared. Only Elizabeth remained.

"Nice," he said, running his hand across my ass.

"I didn't know you were gay," I said, enjoying his attention and especially his hands on my ass.

"I'm not gay," he said, "I just like to fuck."

Knowing Mike the way I did, that made perfect sense. "Like blowjobs, too?" I asked, slowly sinking to my knees.

He didn't respond, just unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out. It was about 6 inches or so, and nicely shaped. My hand curled around the shaft as I bent over and licked the tip of his cock.

"Hey, no teasing," he said. putting his hand on my head and pushing me down gently.

I looked up at him and winked, then slid my mouth over his cockhead. Slowly, my mouth slid down his shaft. I let it nudge up against the back of my throat, then pulled my mouth back off of it just as slowly.

My tongue twirled around his cockhead a few times, then I gently sucked it. I know he wanted it back in my mouth fully, but I teased him mercilessly by starting to take him deeper, then pulling back and working my mouth on the head. I wanted to get him super horny and ready to burst.

I was incredibly turned on myself. This situation was unexpected, and the whole idea of my boss's cock being available to me was hot. The more I sucked, the more I wanted him.

I took him deep into my mouth again, then looked up. His cock throbbed as he looked down at me, my eyes looking longingly at him with my mouth full of his hard dick. His eyes stared back, open wide, and his mouth was hanging open.

I slowly pulled my mouth off of him, and stroked his cock with my hand.

"Please fuck me," I said in almost a little girl voice.

He stood up without a word and yanked me to my feet. Grabbing my hand, he pulled me into the bedroom, then pushed me down on the bed. I quickly pulled my panties off and tossed them onto the floor, then lifted and spread my legs. My hungry asshole waited for him.

He quickly grabbed a bottle of lotion and spread it all over his cock. Without pulling his clothes off, he put my legs over his shoulders, lined his cock up with my ass, and shoved.

God, it hurt so wonderfully. My ass screamed, but my hands went to his hips and pulled him, trying to get him as deep as I could.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," I chanted with each of his thrusts. His cock was a piston, slamming into my ass, pushing me further up on the bed from the force of it. I moved my ass up to meet every one of his thrusts.

"Holy fuck, what a tight ass, Jack" he said, breathlessly. My leg slipped off his shoulder and he quickly grabbed it and put it back without missing a beat.

"Elizabeth," I moaned, my eyes closed in bliss. "Call me Elizabeth, call me a bitch, call me a cock hungry whore."

"You ARE a whore," he said, his hands grabbing my tits painfully. "Take my cock, bitch" He slammed his cock into me harder with every word.

I moaned loudly as his tempo increased. I wanted his cock, I wanted his cum, I wanted him to treat me like the cunt that Elizabeth was.

I opened my eyes and looked up at his face to see him staring, red-faced, at mine. He gave one last mighty shoved that banged the top of my head into the headboard of his bed, then let out a grunt as his cum shot out of his cock to coat the inside of my ass.

I wiggled my ass, trying to milk every last drop of his cum out. He strained against me, then suddenly relaxed and collapsed on top of me, my legs slipping off his shoulders and down his sides.

He laid on top of me, breathing hard, as my hands stroked his balding head and back. He shifted, and I felt his cum dribble down the crack of my ass as he pulled his cock out. He rolled off, laying next to me on the bed. I got out of bed.

"Where are you going?" he said, breathlessly.

"Be right back," I promised. I found his bathroom, and came back into the bed with a warm, wet, washcloth. Kneeling on the bed next to him, I slowly cleaned his cock off, showering it with kisses in the process, then tossed the washcloth on the floor and laid down with my head on his shoulder.

"That was awesome," I murmured to him.

"No shit," he replied. "I want to fuck you again some time."

I knew Debby would like that too, so I invited him over to my house the next night. He agreed, then we got out of bed and got dressed. He drove me back to the office so I could get my car.

Before I got out of his car, I turned to him and said, "Uh....promise me that you'll keep your mouth shut about this?"

He laughed. "Sure, no problem." I looked around to make sure nobody could see, then leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on his lips.

"Thanks, Mike," I said, smiling.

"You're welcome...... Elizabeth ," he grinned.

I got out of his car and quickly got into mine. I rushed home to tell Debby about the incredible fuck I'd just had, and that we were going to have company tomorrow.