Becoming Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers

Sent: Fri, April 20, 2012 10:00:37 PM

Subject: Greetings

Jelly,

To say that I was astounded by your detailed response on Lit would be the understatement of the age. I cannot see it myself, but I trust your judgment that there is something missing in your life that you cannot define. I know you think you know what you are doing, but I have a feeling that you are trying to explore the symptoms rather than the root causes.

I find you so interesting it is unbelievable! I have lain here in bed trying to figure you out. I wondered if you are a fierce tiger that needs taming or a little kitten that needs loving. I would love to explore all of your emotions with you. Myself, I am a deep person who is passionately in love with my wife and with life. Sometimes these feelings overwhelm me.

That said, I do not get the raw sexual excitement that I need from my life and I didn't expect to do so until I saw you at play on the Lit threads with your friends the other day. I felt that you were a breath of fresh air! You have such a dark sense of humour! I found you to be both intelligent and flirtatious. I know that if given a chance, I will appeal to you as you appeal to me. I know that I can excite and enhance your reality. I know that I will relish the challenge and the pleasure of enjoying your nimble mind and your beautiful body. I have no pre-conceived ideas or judgments about you. I will deal with you with the same respect that I would want someone to treat me.

I have travelled extensively both for my job and for pleasure; I am well educated as well -- I have a Masters in mechanical engineering; I am confident (but not over confident), I have been told that I am a kind person, a good listener, a great dancer and I have a level of passion that I know will consume you, excite you greatly and will, hopefully, ultimately satisfy your obviously very high standards. The things that you have mentioned here are what I would expect any woman to want to discuss; and I am more than willing to explore these themes with you. I have found that I thrive on high intelligence, originality of thought, passion for life, authenticity with self and in dealing with others and spontaneity of action. These things excite me! I think that good sex is about a general love for humanity, the ability to express one's passion with a dash of playfulness. Obviously, it must have a healthy serving of lust and an openness of mind about reaching out to new boundaries of expression. Good sex for me is about embracing the fullness of life.

I have never been so open with anyone whom I've just met like this before; but your honesty, openness and sheer frankness about your impulses deserve a detailed view on my thoughts. And yet I have only barely scratched the surface of the person that I am. I hope that you will allow me to show you more as we go along with this. I love your complex thoughts, your resilient attitude and your breathless skill at portraying it in words and I will relish reading every word that you write. I demand nothing of you but your mind, body and irreverent humour in our relationship.

A wonderful day to you, my dusky little darling.

Peter xxxx

***

From: Jelly Rolle

Subject: Re: Greetings

To: "Peter Pussy-Eater"

Cc: "Jelly Rolle", Date: Friday, 4 May, 2012, 14:24

Hello Peter!

Do you know what I find most astounding about your message? It's that it came to this account! I was completely unaware that Jelly even HAD a 'triple x' account! I'd been hoping that you'd write back to me but would have missed this response (and continued to be disappointed in not hearing from you) had I not had trouble logging in to my XXXM account this morning. I pressed a link suggested by the computer and ended up here! I'm going to have to spend a few minutes to see whom else I've offended by not responding to their e-mails in the past!

I'd love to chat with you further but I'd like to clarify a few things first: You've told me about your wife and seemed to be interested in platonic chat and an exchange of information about my D/s lifestyle when you contacted me initially. Now it seems that you'd be interested in more. Am I reading that correctly? Or is it that you want me to be free in describing to you my other relationships? Please let me know exactly what you have in mind so that I may see if I can go with you on that path. I do have issues about women interfering with other women's husbands and please remember that I have told you that I have operated with a Dom since coming here and although I've been calling my most recent Dom my Final Dom I am not sure about that. That said, I have determined that it would be good for me to forget this lifestyle and settle down with my Partner but honestly, I have also noticed that my excitement has not waned whenever I chat with the self-described Doms here. I have been through several rough patches with my Doms and I am not interested in any more drama. I've had enough of that. Despite what I've said, I cannot be contained for long. I am almost certain not going to be faithful to you.

My Final Dom gave me permission to play with others but his definition of play was a bit more restrictive than my Original Dom's was (and that mine has become) and so I made some mistakes in dealing with him. I do not want to make a mistake with you or with anyone else for that matter. My Partner in life and my Original Dom accepted that I am polyamorous and so they had no issue with me being sexual with others. I expect that they will find pleasure elsewhere also. My Final Dom was not so liberal in his thinking. He seems to like me but I am discovering that most men are more traditional in their beliefs about sex being a monogamous thing.

I am happy to think that you find me intriguing. I find you intriguing also, and actually named you in my list of intriguing people on Lit yesterday. If that will get you into trouble please let me know so that I can delete your name. It was an alphabetical list of 19 persons but I still don't want any trouble for you. I also made reference to you in my one other of my posts on the site. You were not named, of course, but you are one of the two very interesting persons to whom I made reference. Did you see the suggestion to look up information about Daddy Doms? I'd sent that in my initial PM but you haven't made reference to that so I'm not sure that you've seen it. Even without knowing anything about the BDSM lifestyle this was what I wanted in my significant relationship. That is it seemed natural and desirable to me, and that told me that that was what was right for me.

I am trying to get my RL Partner to be more like that. I know that one is not supposed to try to change one's spouse, but he could be so good at this. He's like one of those naturally dominant men whom I meet here all the time. I am thankful that he is a naturally nurturing man as well. I see myself more as the kitten needing to be loved than the tiger needing to be tamed when I'm with him; although most people who know me only from my onstage presentation would disagree. He takes his role as being a good father to his three sons very seriously. I have now given him a daughter as well: me! Of course, our relationship is complicated by the fact that I have sex and that I enjoy sharing scenarios involving my fantasies with him. They're pretty hot! Well they make me hot! (LOL)

In our most recent conversations we have spoken about me trying to mature in order to love him as a woman loves a man rather than as a sub loving her Dom -- my IDEAL scenario. I know that this is necessary for our relationship to thrive, but the truth is that when I'm with him I do feel like that kitten whose been scooped up from the middle of the busy street and who is being protected and cuddled to his chest by this big loving man. When things are right with our relationship I feel completely safe and contented. The cares of the world retreat and I feel a sense of bliss. I am not insane; I know that this is an illusion, but there are times when I watch him sleep and I feel a nice, fuzzy feeling that I can only describe as love. I have lived for his words of approval; I have loved him unconditionally -- at times. Even for him, I find it difficult to move away from this safe spot. I must confess, though, that I have been very angry with him recently because despite what I've been saying to you I have been the one to work harder at making our relationship work. In truth, I began to explore opportunities with other men only because of his sluggishness. I'm not blaming him for anything; I'm just stating the facts as I see them.

I know many of my flaws. You feel that I don't understand the cause of my issues, but I'd disagree with that opinion. I'd say that the genesis of my sexual profile is that I do not believe that I have ever received unconditional love from anyone. Having realized this has resulted in my decision to curtail significantly the time that I spend on Lit since I know that I will not find what I need there. Having written this this morning I suspect that I'll have to guard against spending all of my Lit time on e-mail as well!

I will close here for now and await your responses to the issues that I raised earlier and for a more detailed description of what lies below the surface of the man Peter Pussy-Eater! I too want to know your thoughts and about the things that motivate you. I want to hear about your travels. I have a morbid fear of flying and of heights and so I haven't travelled outside of Jamaica in five years. Before I had the courage to say that I would not subject myself to the terror of flying I visited England, the US, France, Portugal, Mexico, several of the other islands of the Caribbean and Canada. I'll have to live my passion for the rest of the world around me vicariously for now. I am working on this though so perhaps I will be able to tell you one day that I'm writing to you from my holiday in the Serengeti!

I wish for you and yours all that is good, my friend; and btw I can discuss sport and global politics and economics as well so our conversations do not have to be so one-sided or "feminine" in the future.

- Jel

***

From: Peter Pussy-Eater

To: Jelly Rolle

Cc: Jelly.Rolle@thisisspammail.com;

Sent: Sat, May 5, 2012 5:15:56 PM

Subject: Re: Greetings

Jelly,

Your email was very welcome! I love the way in which you express your feelings and then I love your openness, and the humour with which you write. I am so very pleased to hear from you. When I did not receive a response before now I thought that you were not going to entertain my curiosity about you, and though saddened by this, I was resigned.

A few facts about me, if you're interested: I have served in the Royal Air Force in the UK for nearly 40 years. I used to be a pilot but I have had a desk job for the past 20 years. I design new schematics for the air force -- no cloak and dagger worthy stuff, but I have done my bit for Britain. I'm about to retire now and I find that I dread the thought of not having much to do during the days, so I thought to encourage new friendships online. I have travelled extensively as I said, and been to every continent except Antarctica. The nearest that I've come to you in Jamaica is the beautiful little island of Barbados where my wife and I spent our 25th wedding anniversary.

I am a very passionate, virile man, and when left on my own, and sadly, I often am in recent years, I tend to cum about three or four times a day. I have had several RL and online sexual relationships over the years but they have generally been opportunistic events and not planned beforehand. The thing is though that I already know that I am attracted to you, and I want to arrange a meeting with you in the flesh so to speak. I could fly over to see you if this were agreeable. This is far from my norm since I tend to be more spontaneous about this sort of thing. This has led to a love of having sex outdoors; and if the risk of being seen is great then so much the better for me. Beyond that I have always loved penetrating a woman's cunt while she leans over doggy style for me, and in recent years I have discovered a growing attraction to anal sex so perhaps we would find a common interest there as well.

Jelly, I can't get over how happy I am that you have contacted me! I have tried to respond straight away. Again, thank you for such a lovely long message; you are not only extremely intriguing but such a beautiful woman as well. I think that the picture of you in those little cut-offs is wild! I just haven't been able to stop thinking about them since I read your profile.

Finally I would prefer for you not to relate to me directly on Lit since I have met some of the people here in RL and so have a bit of notoriety here. That said, I would still enjoy reading of your real-life sexual experiences and about you generally as well. I am fascinated about the Dom/sub side of your relationships since I find that you've made me very curious about this, and now I want to explore this in my own relationship. I found myself dreaming the other night about what I would do if I got my hands on you! The dream started out being with my wife, but somehow it ended up being about you and me. Sadly, my experiences have been pretty mild so far, but I want to change that.

Take care, my delightful little flower,

Peter xxxx

***

From: Jelly Rolle

Subject: Re: Greetings

To: "Peter Pussy-Eater"

Cc: "Jelly Rolle",

Date: Sunday, 6 May, 2012, 17:48

Dear Peter,

I knew you were too good to be true! *sigh* The photo of the woman in the cut-offs isn't me. I found it in an ebony porn site. Would you like me to give you the URL?

- C

***

From: Peter Pussy-Eater

To: Jelly Rolle

Cc: Jelly.Rolle@thisisspammail.com;

Date: Sunday, 6 May, 2012, 19:43

Subject: Re: Greetings

That would be nice!

Thanks!

Cinner
Cinner
205 Followers
12