Becoming Her Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
I want you as my sister and I’ll make you mine!
2.1k words
3.74
88.9k
31

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a terrible second day at work. What did she think of me - a piece of trash or something? Only yesterday I had joined this syndication company as an Executive directly reporting to the Director. But what I did today was nowhere remotely close to an Executive's job - getting water for the director, making tea or coffee for him as many times as he asked for, besides that stapling, printing, setting the air-conditioner's temperature to suit the director.

My senior or to be precise the person whom I am pissed about -- Ms. Vaishali -- had been my Director's assistant for some time now and I assumed that she would be doing all the errands of work that I mentioned before. But she coolly and quiet bossily slipped on the work to me. It had been just a day at work before I met her. She hadn't turned up the day I joined.

My portfolio required me to analyze the financial statements, make reports and interact with the clients to get all the information required by my reporting head. Since I was still new to all this and the office, the pace of work flowing to me was rather too slow. I wasn't complaining of that but this role of being a personal assistant and doing chores of the lady bothered me. I made a note on my way back home to tell Ms. Vaishali to do the part of work that she was supposed to do in a polite way so as not to offend her and be on the same page with her.

The next day at work, I reached before her and was still mentally preparing myself as to how to make the conversation with her. Suddenly, the door flung open and Ms. Vaishali rushed in still abusing and cussing someone over her cell phone, probably her boyfriend I thought. She was sobbing profusely and I felt pity for her. I sat there with a glass of water waiting for her to calm down and regain her composure. I just stared at her blankly when I just happened to gaze at her. She was petite, if done away with the scars of acne, she would look pretty. Probably a year or two elder to me.

She regained her composure and out of courtesy I asked her what happened? She took her sweet little time that stretched through the day in between our works to tell me the whole thing with her boyfriend. All the while, I had been patient enough to listen to her and not mention about what I wanted to say. To be honest, it had occupied the last corner of my mind the moment I saw her enter crying. I did all the fixing of ac's temperature, getting water, tea/coffee today without that ill-feeling that I had yesterday. But in the back of my mind, it was still running. She thanked me a hundred times for listening to her patiently, which she said none of her friends -- not even her boyfriend --did.

The resolution for the next day remained the same. She entered the office with a sweet smile and I felt that may be today I can tell her about the work. She wished me good morning and sat to work. I thought it would be better for some hours of the day to pass so that it doesn't affect her day and got engrossed in my little work.

A few while later, I felt being stared at. I was getting to conscious that I was being watched. They say that only females have this sensing but that was working for me somehow. I turned back and saw Ms. Vaishali staring at me. Before I could utter a word, she said, "You look beautiful!" I was astonished but soon I realized that may be because of her vernacular schooling she confused handsome with beautiful. I tried to correct her but she insisted that she actually meant what she said. I tried to ignore her comment and get back to work but her words were echoing in my mind again and again. I looked and was very much a man that anyone can be. At 5'7, may be I was a bit short but definitely was not petite as she was. My body structure is that of an average healthy guy and there were traces of facial hair even after my regular trims. I concluded that the lady is not proficient enough with her English.

I interacted with a few others at work. But it was more on an official note that the interactions ended. At home, I couldn't help but stare at myself in the mirror to notice anything that made me "beautiful". I don't know why but it was bothering me. I had tried shrugging it off but her voice echoed.

"Hey beautiful! How are you this morning?" I completely ignored her way of addressing me and greeted her with just a smile. As she settled down, I initiated the conversation that I been preparing myself for. She heard me out patiently and pinching my dimpled cheeks she smiled and replied, "No beautiful! You have to do those things because I am being assigned to a different department now that you are here! Besides, I guess you are learning quiet quickly and will start enjoying all this and more in a while! That I promise!"

My jaws dropped to the floor when she was done with her ranting. I felt cheated by the HR for portraying the wrong job description to me. I needed this job for I had bills to take care of. But at the same time, I did not want to undergo this treatment below my qualifications. I went to the HR and asked what Ms. Vaishali had said was true. She tactically handled the situation as an exemplary HR manager and said that the company was hunting for a replacement of Ms. Vaishali and for that period I would have to manage between my work as an Executive and as a personal assistant to the director. I was aghast. I did not know what to do. I kept mum and returned to my desk where Vaishu, as she preferred me to call her, awaited me with a big smile.

"It's okay beautiful! Like I said you'll start enjoying it"

The following few days were very mechanical. I had lost my interest in the job I held. I performed my duties as a dutiful wife is supposed to. Meanwhile, Vaishu had grown fond of me and camaraderie had developed between us. We had our lunch together and I had started enjoying her company. She confided in me of her escapades with her boyfriend, her issues with her family, her equations with others at work.

Her snide were constant and it now did not bother me. But I had started enjoying them. People at work teased me calling me beautiful like she did and I didn't take offense. Even the HR addressed me so, so there was no where I could go and complaint. Occasionally, I even blushed when I was addressed so. It was starting to have a psychological effect on me.

At home, I became very orderly and would often offer a helping hand to my mother which I never did before. I washed clothes and utensils, swept the floors, vacuumed the cobs, ironed the clothes. Although my mother was very happy to see this change in me, my sister was irked because she was subjected to criticism and comparison with me. I started taking lavish time to bathe and get dressed for work.

From beautiful, I became her babe. She once expressed her wish to adopt me as her sister someday. I laughed it out, but the look that she gave was a very serious one- a look that I remember even today.

One fine day, she declared that she was eloping with her boyfriend and she wanted me to be there to witness her wedding. She was to go absconding from work as she intended to go to a town away from here to settle down.

"I want you to follow me. Come with me, I'll treat you as my sister. I and my boyfriend will take care of you."

"That's so sweet of you, Vaishu! But you know that I can't come! I have a family, I have to earn for them."

"You'll follow me babe! Because I want you to! Because I want you as my sister and I'll make you mine!" she said with a confident smile.

I was shocked at the intensity and aggression with which she spoke. 'I want you as my sister and I'll make you mine!' What did that mean? Yes, I admit that my mannerism had become more effeminate ever since I met Vaishu, but I still loved being the male that I was. I liked her and was fond of her as a brother is to a sister. But why do I need to be a sister to her?

It was the day she had planned to elope. I stood as witness to their marriage. She had planned for a small party and the newlywed, a couple of their friends and me headed off to a pub to celebrate. The last thing I remember of the night was being sloshed and drugged with a drink.

I woke up on a bed somewhere I didn't know. I got goosebumps all over when I felt the breeze brush by. I could only raise my head as I felt my hands and legs were restrained. With still a hangover, I blurry sensed and saw myself completely naked.

"Hey Babe! Finally, you're awake. We have been waiting all this long. It's been 15 hours" the voice seemed to be that of an acquaintance - a voice that I heard almost daily. It was Vaishu and with her stood her husband Abhay. I was petrified. I tried to gather myself closer to cover up my nakedness but to vain.

"Oh! Look! She feels embarrassed! Don't you worry, sister! I promised we'll take of you as my sister." She smiled wickedly and in a second her smile was replaced with a pregnant pause. "As a sister! Hmm! So shouldn't you become my sister for me to take care of you?" I could hardly speak as my mouth was tied too. I started crying at my situation. But both Vaishu and Abhay were laughing wicked laughter and it frightened me even more.

Vaishu started to strip and stood naked in front of me. Although her naked beauty stirred my emotions, the situation was too complex and I was even more frightened than before. She must be a 32B cup I sensed but it didn't matter at this moment. She applied some vermilion to her forehead and then to mine. I shivered to her touch but she gently smiled and kissed my forehead and went to stand in front of me. Abhay, her husband, stood behind me, completely dressed, slowly loosening the restraint so as to allow me to rise a little more. When he was done, he walked to the front and stood a little behind where Vaishu stood.

Ms. Vaishali, the lady whom I had met a few months back was completely different from the lady that she looked right now. She was petite yet powerful. She was beautiful yet she had an ugly side. She was caring and affection but she was obsessive too. Vaishali started grunting and gritting her teeth. She mumbled few verses which seemed to be a mixture of Sanskrit and Persian.

After five minutes, I started to feel a tingle in my chest which started spreading towards my abs, my groins eventually spreading to my whole body. The tingle convulsed into pain and the pain grew excruciating. I started blurring out and everything started fainting around me.

Even in that state, I could hear something being torn. With my blurry eyes, I saw my chest started bleeding and two fresh mass of flesh started emerging from my bloodied chest. I was in pain. I could feel the tear around my groins. There was blood shed even down. I felt the blood run down from the tear. My testes were getting sucked into the new tear and so was my penis disappearing into it. Inch by inch, my penis got sucked in & inch by inch, the flesh on my chest grew outwards. It was simultaneous. I was screaming out my lungs while

Ms. Vaishali continued with her chanting.

The goosebumps that I felt a while ago, I felt it again before it submerged into my skin. As and how my sexual organs were pulled into my body, my hips started widening, probably to accommodate them. The process lasted more than an hour. The room was filled with my screams and with the smell of blood. I felt dizzy through the latter part and eventually everything blackened out. I swam in the blackness between sub-consciousness and unconsciousness, finally losing myself to the unconsciousness.